Page 5 of 10 « First 123456789 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    Discussion: I have to say that from the beginning Sasuke had something to counter the Raikage (Enton Kagu Tsuchi) whether it would have completely defended him (like Gaaras nearly impenetrable sand) or if his leg went through the spiked black flames who can say that he couldnt have used the later on more evolved Susanoo to then shield himself. Take a look below:

Naruto 464 page 02 | One Manga

First off so were all clear, Sasuke is not saying Amaterasu but rather Enton Kagu Tsuchi. Okay I did my homework and this was different from Itachis regular black flames. There isnt much info on this, although I looked this up individually and Ka: of course is fire, Gu: means tool/counter for armor (not exactly sure which it is) lastly Tsuchi: which of course means either earth or soil (Im going with earth). So, what I have established is that Sasuke has taken Amaterasu and further modified it (not sure if earth plays a roll mixed in with Amaterasu). Itachi passing down Amaterasu and Susanoo or Sasuke gaining the two techs can still be debated but in my opinion it does seem to point to Sasuke attaining the techs himself since they both have gone through different forms of evolution. To add even more to my theory Sasukes Susanoo still havent brought out the two legendary weapons even through further developing his Susanoo.

Naruto 464 page 03 | One Manga

A ton of Sasuke haters say that Sasuke saying what meant "What!?" (saved by sand) I see it as Sasuke saying "What!?" (surprised by the sand interfering) but I think he knew that his Enton Kagu Tsuchi if played would have been able to act a s a shield and protect him from the kick drop.

Naruto 464 page 06 | One Manga

The Raikage quoted "Why have you interfered, Kazekage!? If I dont like your answer I wont let you off easily!!" Gaara then quotes "If you had continued the attack the black flames would have harmed you even more, besides I want to talk to Uchiha Sasuke" to which Raikage responds "Hmph!". This tells me in my opinion that Gaara came in to stop the Raikage from further harming himself and to speak to Sasuke. The Raikages response tells me he was fine with Gaaras answer, which meant that he himself acknowledged Gaaras interference was to stop him from further injuring himself and that his attack wouldnt have been worth the risk and damage. I think Gaara being one who is an excessive defensive fighter would have recognized Sasukes intention with Enton. Raikage had to sever his arm so he isnt out for the count yet seeing as to how strong he is but he also then again is not exactly the same anymore.

Naruto 464 page 10 | One Manga

Gaara no namida (tear), I see nothing homosexual here but rather Gaara shedding a tear at the fact that Sasuke and himself are so similar but the one difference is that Sasuke is harder to change than even he was.

Naruto 464 page 12 | One Manga

First off what I found a little funny was Kurotsuchi whom seemed to be enjoying/fascinated at how Sasuke handling himself against everyone else (sarcasm ends here). If everyone else hasnt already noticed, Gaara's sand didn't go through Sasukes Enton Amaterasu. People have stated that anything can pass through fire in reality but in Kishis world it couldn't penetrate due to the fire; as if it had weight to it. In other words if this is true than if Gaara hadnt interfered then not only would the Enton Jutsu act as a shield but had also been manipulated into the form of spikes which could have been defensive and offense simultaneously. This is my opinion, Im saying that it would have blocked and harmed Raikage. Take another closer look at that chapter and see what Sasuke tells Gaara which was that he had to "guard" against himself with Enton. It does seem that Sasuke was confident in his Enton Jutsu being able to defend and offense. He even praised Gaara for still having such a powerful sand defense.

Naruto 464 page 16 | One Manga

I think that this version of Susanoo having defended against all the attacks sent his way and having some meat and muscles tells some sort of story, though Im not too sure of yet. This darker version of Susanoo could be passed down by his brother or attained through Sasukes own Mangekyou. It could go either way (not confirmed). Well all have to wait till the next chapter to see if this controversy can unravel any more. I believe in the past when Sasuke said that hed crush Konoha was an attempt convince Madara he was on his side. Lets not forget either that there is a possibility that Sasuke is using Madara just as mush as he is using Sasuke.

Naruto 464 page 17 | One Manga

I think in my personal opinion that if Sasuke was done for or has to be saved so badly like many people have said then why did Karin a chakra sensor rather not instead say Sasukes chakra is almost gone and then attempt to warn him some how.

Predictions: I really am not sure now to even make a guess everything is so mixed together and turned inside out; I think it could go any way due to Kishis unpredictable twists.
    YOu make a lot of good points, and i doubt that sasuke would be used so easily by madara. Hes already put himself in one pawn situation to get stronger(orochimaru). Sasuke said when he was fighting itachi he wanted to kill who helped him destroy the clan, as stubborn as he is i doubt hes changed his mind, he just needs more power

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I JUST READ SOMETHING THAT IT IS A LITTLE BIT INTRIGUING. I MAY BE WRONG BUT IT SEEMS THAT WHATEVER TOBI/MADARA IS DOES NOT HAVE A FULL PHYSICAL FORM. DURING MANGA 452 PAGE 17 MADARA TELLS ZETSU THAT THE TECH USED BY PAIN TO REVIVE KONOHA'S VILLAGES (THE ONES THAT DIED DURING HIS INVASION) WAS SUPPOSED TO BE USED ON MADARA.

the question is, if nagato was gonna used that jutsu on madara, does it mean that madara is dead or in another dimension?

ANOTHER THING. I THINK THE FACT THAT MADARA IS MAKING SASUKE USE HIS EYES SO MUCH, IT IS NOT FOR HIM TO GO BLIND, I BELIEVE HIS INTENTIONS ARE FOR SASUKE TO AWAKEN A GREATER JUTSU; MAYBE IZANAGI. (SOMEONE ALREADY MENTIONED THIS).

ABOUT THE MOON'S EYE PLAN MENTIONED BY MADARA, I WOULD SAY IT IS SOME TYPE OF VENGEANCE (JUTSU) THAT KSUKUYOMI WILL DO AGAINST AMATERASU (even though this doesnt make sense). MAYBE REFERRING TO A SOLAR ECLIPSE (the reason the kaleidoscope loses its light) MAKING THE USER GO BLIND.

Last edited by stigie78; 09-18-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke will pwn gaara and his weaklings and the raikage jounin

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke will pwn gaara and his weaklings and the raikage jounin
    Not unless he runs out of chakra because he has been using black flames and susanno(spelled wrong) for a long time.

Secondly finally the whole gara able to use his sand thing is clear now.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it doesnt matter because gaara is still slow and weak. i bet rocklee could stiil beat his ass

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it doesnt matter because gaara is still slow and weak. i bet rocklee could stiil beat his ass
    But wat would u say sasuke over using his MS and he id drastically out of chakra from the continous use of black flames, so don't think he would be able to keep it up for a long time, and the another fact that if he ovver uses it he is gonna blind.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that is why madara saved itachis body

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that is why madara saved itachis body
    Yeah but sasuke said he will not take itachi's eye since they both saw the world differently.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he will if hes blind smart guy

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well we will have to wait and see

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just sharing two predictions for upcoming chap... very interesting!

465 prediction : Pride
    466 prediction : Hide and Seek

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey guys, I just figured out something. I don't know if enyone brought this up, but still...
    Remember the power Itachi gave to naruto? It is deffinately to counter sharinghan.
    And I put my money on this, naruto wiil have to use it against madara, when naruto and sasuke will be fighting that madara bastard!!!
    How's that???)))

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed for once. madara probably wants him to overuse sharingan and begin to go blind so that he will take ems

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YeS_I_AM View Post
    Hey guys, I just figured out something. I don't know if enyone brought this up, but still...
    Remember the power Itachi gave to naruto? It is deffinately to counter sharinghan.
    And I put my money on this, naruto wiil have to use it against madara, when naruto and sasuke will be fighting that madara bastard!!!
    How's that???)))
    Madara is not bastard Naruto is a gay BASTard and the all fu*ing konoha!!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so....many.....fanboys....*kills self*

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

woah! too much sasuke lovers here! lol..jk.jk

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:D imagine how scary Sasuke Tsukuyomi is with double mangekyou sharingan?? its not gonna be 72 hours it will be 365 days of horrifying trauma which will couse death in second... i hope he uses his version of Tsukuyomi...

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    :D imagine how scary Sasuke Tsukuyomi is with double mangekyou sharingan?? its not gonna be 72 hours it will be 365 days of horrifying trauma which will couse death in second... i hope he uses his version of Tsukuyomi...
    ...a double mangekyo is a mangekyou in both eyes... itachi had it too... so how then is his tsunami going to be stronger?

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    ...a double mangekyo is a mangekyou in both eyes... itachi had it too... so how then is his tsunami going to be stronger?
    Itachi was using tsukuyomi with only one eye he couldnt use it with both eyes...

look here...
    YouTube - Naruto UNS (PS3) - Itachi's Ultimate Jutsu

and here one eye only.... Sasuke can use it with both eyes ...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think drunken master rock lee will beat your sasuke too, lolz jk. peace!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you all do realize, that since sasuke didnt take itachi's eyes he will go blind from using his new jutsu, you dont pour blood from both eyes and not have a draw back.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Kiba View Post
    you all do realize, that since sasuke didnt take itachi's eyes he will go blind from using his new jutsu, you dont pour blood from both eyes and not have a draw back.
    its is a good chance of it happening i wonder if he will still be able to go back and get itachei's eyes maybe madara plan this so he would lose his eyes and madara will then give sasuke his brothers eyes (guessing he took them from his corpse and keeping them in a glass jar or something) and sasuke being blind and powerless would be all to grateful to accept them, im guessing that is what will happen what do you think?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    Nice pick up. I saw that too! I was wondering who else would pick up on that. Kankuro's new puppet is Sasori...100%. I wonder if he has the Kazekage puppet too?

Pretty cool....great chapter. Sasuke is straight evil now...give it up if you think otherwise...Annakin Skywalker all over again.
    i bet u at the end sasuke will not turn out bad... somehow he will figure out between good and evil.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    i can agree, but i know naruto will learn things that will even the playing field and or make him permanently surpass sasuke. itachi power will be something but the 9tails is still the greatest source of power in the naruto world. so give it time my friend
    even though the story start out with the fox... the fox sure play an important part but it is not the "greatest source of power in the naruto world" my friend. if it were then marada would not able to control it with his eyes or manato cant seal it in naruto. naruto him self is the greatest @_@

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    its is a good chance of it happening i wonder if he will still be able to go back and get itachei's eyes maybe madara plan this so he would lose his eyes and madara will then give sasuke his brothers eyes (guessing he took them from his corpse and keeping them in a glass jar or something) and sasuke being blind and powerless would be all to grateful to accept them, im guessing that is what will happen what do you think?
    nice thought, and maybe sasuke will gain more power after overtaking his brother's eye/