Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    I KNOW RITE WE TRYED TO TELL THEM ETERNAL BUT THEY DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN.... so now that sasuke has pwned raikage an nobody can hit him he's too powerful hahah??? omg but if he would've gotten his ass kicked then yall would be sayin i told you soo.... dude haha sasuke uchihah is nothing to be takin lightly he's not overpowered he has his brothers moves an he's going to master them point blank... to all those sasuke haters who said he couldnt win an he would get killed n need some help YOU WERE ALL WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG HAHAAHA aye eternal i bet even now that sasuke has proved them wrong they still gonna try to find somthing wrong with sasuke to talk about him... haha but its ok cuz all ima say in return is he can pwn any of there fav. ninja anyday!!! except for naruto an madara so wat now sasuke haters haha lets have another sasuke argument now... lol
    Yo Mystikk, you know what is funny? A lot of people are saying how Sasuke is now overpowered/god and the other half of them are say how he still hasn't "pwned" anyone and is uses defensive tactics rather than offense. Well people make up your minds? It seems people who either dislike Sasuke or are on neutral terms can't make a final decision. Sasuke has yet to continue in actual means of offense and still managed to burn Raikage through his defensive tactics. I think Sasuke is dealing with Raikage and co. with the best of his abilities and should finally get some well deserved credit. The spiked Amaterasu may have the same properties as Sasuke's Chidori Sharp Spear which is not solid but can somewhat solidity into a sharp like weapon capable of severing. I defiantly think thats what Sasuke intended to do to Raikage and why use something that wouldn't stop his kick? Both of them are strong in different ways but I think Sasuke beats him in intelligence which can be battle winning similar to Raikage's raw strength. As I've said before Sasuke does in fact have a chance against Raikage, if he didn't why would Madara want him to fight against Naruto to just die in the end?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually liked this chapter.
    Inside Kishi's brain

"mmmm, lets make a clusterf*** and turn into an even more clusterf*** and BAM! in comes garra."

I also like how Ao is slowly getting more and more "upgrades"

Hyuuga clans eye
    Now a sensor
    next he's a double agent anbu something yada yada

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Yeah, but Kakashi has a whole different set of MS jutsu in general. I mean, that seemed a little random just for him to say he has mangekyou in both eyes, it seemed to stick out to me.

@ the people who are talking about how Sasuke get's stuff for free:

Ok, the thing is, it always seems like Sasuke never trains because we NEVER see it. Do you think that Sasuke was just sitting there writing poetry for the three years between normal Naruto and Shippuuden? He trained just as much as Naruto through those years. And for the time between when Shippuuden started and when he killed Oro? You do realize that he was training then too right? And even the time during normal Naruto? He was training then too. It's simply that Kishi looks from Naruto's view more than Sasuke, so all we've really seen is what was given to him, which would make it look like everything was. But he has trained many times. And do you think that out of nowhere he Susanoo just came and said, "Here, I'm giving you awesome defense." No, he gained the mangekyou because of Itachi, but learning how to use it was all up to him. And also, the curse mark restricted him from reaching his full potential and he didn't realize, so of course Itachi had to intervene, for that reason and for his original plan. Sasuke did have the stuff in him necessary to gain the mangekyou, but the curse seal stopped him from achieving it, so instead of helping him, it restricted him, so even if he did kill Naruto way back when, he wouldn't have been able to get it. It was stated by Tobi.

All in all, Sasuke wasn't handed as much as you think. It's simply that there's a point in showing Naruto's training, as he's the main character, but there's no point in showing Sasuke's. He's a big character, but it's just pointless to see him train.

Ok, your defence over Sasuke is a load of bull. Sasuke did train, yes, but practicly all of his powers were just given to him. The curse seal recieved by Orochimaru was given to him. Orochimaru's power, yet unwillingly, was given to him. Itachi's powers, willingly, were given to him. Sasuke would not have the Mangekyu if it weren't for Itachi giving him the powers to awaken it, as the only other option was to kill his best friend, which was Naruto. Last I checked, Sasuke hasn't killed Naruto.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsilover View Post
    I think Madara is not real. He may be untouchable, but he can't harm anyone ether...

He want's to be complete...

Sorry if someone else has already brought that up...

He want's Naruto and Saskue to fight and kill each other so they won't become a bother to him, hopefully Naruto and Saskue will team up and fight Madara together..... Or maybe Naruto and Saskue are like pepsi and cocka cola... Lets hope not :-)
    Madara is real. Even though it didn't show it, according to what Kishi had the characters say, Madara, disguised as tobi of the time, defeated the 3-tailed beast without much help from Diedara.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0n12 View Post
    i don't understand that thing of double mangekyo :S able to control what ? the amaterasu in left eye, and another power in the right eye ? he's mastered the power of mangekyo ? please explain me
    Well left eye is for ameterasu, and right eye is for extremely powerful genjutsus. I'm guessing that since the left makes the flames appear where ever he's looking, then using the two as a combo, he can bring a figment of imagination like susanoo to become reality. Even the aura around susanoo looked like amerterasu. That's only my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by chinin12 View Post
    First page that's a first....ok saskue has some cool powers and is kicking raikage a@s and gara still has his powers but wat the hell naruto trains his butt off to get his powers and saske got all this power come on kishi give naruto some nice justsu not only a few and kill danzo getting tired of tobi/madara all the mistery
    Sasuke is no where close to kicking the raikage's butt, the raikage has been slaughtering him. Sasuke is only lucky to be alive right now, and he's been forced to use genjutsu, amerterasu, and susanoo in this fight. Itachi was on his deathbed, so susanoo was a must even though he didn't want to win. Sasuke on the other hand is perfectly healthy, and is forced to use his final jutsu. Once susanoo fails, Sasuke is left there defenseless. And as absolute his defence may be, there is no way the defence will survive if Naruto decides to fight, if he finds out Sasuke is even there. I'm not saying that as a Naruto fan over Sasuke fan, I'm saying it because Naruto possesses the 9-tails. Susanoo is no match for the kyubi.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Raikages dead...I don't really care for Sasuke but I don't actually hate him or anything It's pretty obvious Raikages dead he already lost his arm(can hardly use any jutsus now) but if that healer has special powers(which I doubt) he might be able to grow Raikages arm back (though once again I highly doubt that)

Sasukes Susano'o does look more evil then Itachi's...maybe it has something to do with Juugo giving him some of his flesh?(I know it was brought up before but not this specific)
    The raikage lost his arm from his own fault, not from Sasuke succeding in an attack. Raikage could have just left Sasuke alone in the flame, making him remain perfectly fine without a scratch vs Sasuke who is already brutally beaten. Now that Gaara has arrive, Sasuke's ameterasu is now pretty much useless against Gaara's sand.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1) Good chapter, i am surprised to see Gaara blocking Raikage attack.
    2) Gaara cries( he likes to bring back Sasuke).
    3) If Gaara had not block Raikage's attack, Sasuke will use susano that time.
    4) Sasuke has become so powerful and cold, and imo he should at least pay attention to Gaara's concern.Its very sad.
    5) Next manga, we will see Sasuke with Susano vs Kumo & Suna. It will be an an equal match. We don't know how much the sand siblings have improved.
    6) Too many chakra sensors type shinobi.
    7) Danzo is a coward.
    8) The best thing is UZUMAKI NARUTO is on his way.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    for the guy who said Madara couldnt hurt anyone and if u believe tobi is madara , here he is kicking naruto in the face and judging by naruto's facial expression it very much hurt so NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 383 - Page 1

but anyone Sasuke vs raikage , kazekage and team WOWOWOWOW , i personally think susanno drains a ton of chakra and wont last very long , so being a genious and all i wonder if he believes he can stop 5 shinobo , 2 on kage level then make his way into danzou's roon and fight 3 other kage and team , wowowowowow unless Susanno doesnt use a bit of chakra and he can walk arouund like that for days
    i think Madara attack the clone.. not the real Naruto

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(look at my banner)
    THIS is how it should have really ended

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and btw , i dont think raikage will die , i think sasuke will flee when the other kages show up and naruto will be too late to see him (again)

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosama View Post
    in regard with the double mangekyou

it just means that he needs to use both eyes to perform susanoo

amaretsu is used only with his left eye
    tsukoyomi is used only with his right eye
    susanoo is used by both
    Wooooow!! It's good to see that someone in this forum is actually intelligent!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    Yo Mystikk, you know what is funny? A lot of people are saying how Sasuke is now overpowered/god and the other half of them are say how he still hasn't "pwned" anyone and is uses defensive tactics rather than offense. Well people make up your minds? It seems people who either dislike Sasuke or are on neutral terms can't make a final decision. Sasuke has yet to continue in actual means of offense and still managed to burn Raikage through his defensive tactics. I think Sasuke is dealing with Raikage and co. with the best of his abilities and should finally get some well deserved credit. The spiked Amaterasu may have the same properties as Sasuke's Chidori Sharp Spear which is not solid but can somewhat solidity into a sharp like weapon capable of severing. I defiantly think thats what Sasuke intended to do to Raikage and why use something that wouldn't stop his kick? Both of them are strong in different ways but I think Sasuke beats him in intelligence which can be battle winning similar to Raikage's raw strength. As I've said before Sasuke does in fact have a chance against Raikage, if he didn't why would Madara want him to fight against Naruto to just die in the end?
    yea i know juuken its like sasuke isnt jus fighting raikage he's fighting everyone else.. an keep in mind he's been fightng samurai before him an raikage even started.. an now more people join sasuke blocks there attacks he's overpowerd?? lol yea rite people were saying one on one raikage would pawn sasuke but truthfully if this fight would have been one on one from the begining to the end then raikage wouldve lost... point blank. im not saying raikage sucks because he is a very good shinobi but as u can c raikage needs to be healed an sasuke is now fightng another kage an his two best shinobi's all alone... now people who else could fight raikage and his men, hurt raikage, and then start fighting with another kage??? nobody except naruto and madara.

o juuken about the haters and sasuke's defensive tactics nobody says anything when gaara hides in his little ball an attacks with his sand/// so i dont wanna hear sasuke is winning because of his defense// an even if thats so.... there only making there self look worse if there saying sasuke is only winning because of his defense lol there basically stating that sasuke could win without even attacking. hahah sasuke haters are idiots, they'll say anything to prove sasuke sucks.

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke PWNS ALL WHO STAND IN HIS WAY

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if Sasuke kills Gaara?
    what will Naruto do then?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't care what anyone says..Raikage is da BIGGEST badass dere is...he jus chopped off his arm an didn't even flinch...i wonder how long sasuke can maintain that Susanoo 4???

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Sasuke kills Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Raikage and his two guards that would be the lamest thing ever...
    Btw...I am sasuhater but gotta admit he is strong

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok, I read a lot of points of view in this thread and I have just a few things to say. First of all, sasuke isn't overpowered. Yeah, if u put him in a line with other ninjas he is super strong! But what else could we expect from an Uchiha member, a genius whose eyes have even bigger potential than Itachi's? Of course is freakingly strong! But that's normal, if we talk about sasuke. However, what really bothers me is usage of MS. He is using it too much!!! I mean if he continues to use it so often, he will go blind like in 10 chapters! I think it's too much...

Godspeed, my lonely angel Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

haha! I was RIGHT! THE DARK CHAKRA was FROM SUSANOO!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsicool93 View Post
    If Sasuke kills Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Raikage and his two guards that would be the lamest thing ever...
    Btw...I am sasuhater but gotta admit he is strong
    Why do you hate him? he is pretty cool.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YeS_I_AM View Post
    Ok, I read a lot of points of view in this thread and I have just a few things to say. First of all, sasuke isn't overpowered. Yeah, if u put him in a line with other ninjas he is super strong! But what else could we expect from an Uchiha member, a genius whose eyes have even bigger potential than Itachi's? Of course is freakingly strong! But that's normal, if we talk about sasuke. However, what really bothers me is usage of MS. He is using it too much!!! I mean if he continues to use it so often, he will go blind like in 10 chapters! I think it's too much...
    you are right about him getting blind, in manga 417/9page he couldnt see normaly and it was only after the first use of MS

And by the way did killer bee (8tails) actually die?

Last edited by warriorex222; 09-18-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ewwwwww

I cant wait to see who's coming to save sasuke!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    I cant wait to see who's coming to save sasuke!

i have to say at this point i really dont think he needs help...

after all i think MS users can use it a bit he aint blind yet itachi had MS for like 10+ years im sure he used it more then we seen who knows how much trouble being a wanted missing nin would bring him

i dont believe hes gonna be blind by the morning...

and i wonder if his susanoo will even have a amazing defence....after all itachis had the magic sword and shield and sasukes hasnt

any way cant wait for next chapter

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm, I figured Garaa would do something to get the rematch from early in the series. I guess it's official that Sasuke will be the final villian. Unfortunetely, he'll go blind that much faster. It's possible that Madara helped him come up with some stuff, the way he did for Itachi. As for Raikage, I mean the guy's still a boss, he just didn't keep his cool. I guess when this is all over, Killer Bee will be the next Raikage. Kinda messed up that he's doing all of this to avenge a younger brother that isn't dead......

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorex222 View Post
    you are right about him getting blind, in manga 417/9page he couldnt see normaly and it was only after the first use of MS

And by the way did killer bee (8tails) actually die?
    No, he didn't. He wen't on a vacation of some sort

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've been wondering, what is this Naruto 463 page 07 | One Manga sphere-like thing surrounding sasuke?

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im so disappointed!

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont know what will i do every friday when shippuden is over, i hope there will be series about adult naruto:D
    and i dont think sasuke will be the last boss, i mean this anime is about friendship(lame), sasuke will die or he and naruto will use chidori and rasengan combo on madara :D