Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    Okay, there is just no way that the gift is one that allows naruto to control the kyuubi. Just look at what happened when he fought pain. Naruto almost released the kyuubi once and for all. It seems most likely to me that itachi placed some of his chakra inside of naruto, just like the fourth did, in the event that sasuke would get onto the screwed up path of revenge again.
    I agree. Naruto will not master it with Itachi's gift. It has to be either something that blocks the MS (both from Sasuke and Madara) so that they cannot control the kyubii, or something that tells Sasuke some kind of truth about the past that Madara hasn't told him.

Or maybe, the crow will come out and transform into Itachi, and Itachi will be there but being a shell of his former self. It would be ideal for Sasuke to say "Bring me back Itachi" and to see him there! (sorry, I am a dreamer).

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

does anyone know where that sword and shield itachi had on his osano'o went to? i don't remember seeing sasuke's osano'o with them. do you think itachi could have set it up that if he died that those items would be transferred to naruto? i just don't remember seeing those things since itachi used them. and then i start thinking about how AM is supposed to be an attack that's impossible to dodge. and then the shield that can deflect any attack... the shield just seems to be a great counter to the AM itachi wanted sasuke to have. but we all know itachi had those things after his encounter with naruto because he used them to fight sasuke so unless itachi (the genius) figured out a way to transfer those items to naruto after his death it doesn't seem likely... :/ i'm thinking in circles again.... sorry...

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    does anyone know where that sword and shield itachi had on his osano'o went to? i don't remember seeing sasuke's osano'o with them. do you think itachi could have set it up that if he died that those items would be transferred to naruto? i just don't remember seeing those things since itachi used them. and then i start thinking about how AM is supposed to be an attack that's impossible to dodge. and then the shield that can deflect any attack... the shield just seems to be a great counter to the AM itachi wanted sasuke to have. but we all know itachi had those things after his encounter with naruto because he used them to fight sasuke so unless itachi (the genius) figured out a way to transfer those items to naruto after his death it doesn't seem likely... :/ i'm thinking in circles again.... sorry...
    I was just thinking that something. I posted something like that some where else but Sasuke's Sasanoo isn't the perfect defense its just a great defense. I don't think Sasukes sasanoo could take a whole Karin like Itachi's did. I itachi used the seal to transfer to Narutoat the point of his death, after he dies they would have to go somewhere and if they aren't with Sasuke even after he transferred his power to him then they would have to be in another host another person who he gave his power to. It would probably awaken its self after Sasuke uses AM or Sasanoo. I'm glad someone has the same thought as I do on this.

PS. I think Itachi sealed away Sasuke's true MS abilities and they will come out when the darkness is gone and I actually wont be mad at this new sasuke power up because I saw it coming.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I was just thinking that something. I posted something like that some where else but Sasuke's Sasanoo isn't the perfect defense its just a great defense. I don't think Sasukes sasanoo could take a whole Karin like Itachi's did. I itachi used the seal to transfer to Narutoat the point of his death, after he dies they would have to go somewhere and if they aren't with Sasuke even after he transferred his power to him then they would have to be in another host another person who he gave his power to. It would probably awaken its self after Sasuke uses AM or Sasanoo. I'm glad someone has the same thought as I do on this.

PS. I think Itachi sealed away Sasuke's true MS abilities and they will come out when the darkness is gone and I actually wont be mad at this new sasuke power up because I saw it coming.
    i wonder if the sword and shield would be available to naruto if he were to see sasuke's sharingan like the way itachi boobie trapped sasuke to cast AM when he saw tobi's sharingan. and if THAT's the case and sasuke is currently too drained to activate his sharingan then this isn't going to turn into a big fight.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

accully i think naruto would be able to use ms and sharingan temporarly when he activates this

* golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rhin0 View Post
    I know that he gave naruto a gift but i dont see why it would be in itachi interest to help naruto defeat sasuke

itachi doesn't want for naruto to defeat him, he want's sasuke not to go on the dark path(he wanted sasuke's to hate him so that he could awaken the mangekyou sharingan). he just want's naruto to help him find the light again

that gift could be the yasakani because it look like what's in the necklace from so6p and the sharingan (i don't know how it's called) and the yasakani is a tool to show that there is still light in somebody (sasuke) but the one who uses it must be pure of hart.

Last edited by polleteke; 08-16-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

INTERESTING o__O

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by polleteke View Post
    I know that he gave naruto a gift but i dont see why it would be in itachi interest to help naruto defeat sasuke
    itachi doesn't want for naruto to defeat him, he want's sasuke not to go on the dark path. he just want's naruto to help him find the light again

that gift could be the yasakani because it look like what's in the necklace from so6p and the sharingan (i don't know how it's called) and the yasakani is a tool to show that there is still light in somebody (sasuke) but the one who uses it must be pure of hart.[/QUOTE]

That's why he wants naruto to do it cuz naruto said he would try to stop sasuke without killing him..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a feeling that itachi wont come bak( Be cool if he did) but the gift he gave naruto was to appear to talk to saskue or even power that madara cant control the 9 tails either way its something powerfull i gues..
    i also dnt think naruto can FULLY Control the 9 tails its just to easy if that makes any sence the 9 tails always tries to tempt naruto or play mind games with him he might be able too use his power but killer bee works with the 8 tails togeather and the 9 tails isint working with him soo maybe itachi gift was to help taim the 9 tails dno:S really wna kno though

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool

The fox isn't the type to work together with anybody so every 9-tails Jinchuuriki had to force his mind away. So did Naruto. He can now access the full power (but only 50% of the whole power of the fox because Minato sealed the other 50% away) but obviously he has some problems to adjust the power to use it efficiently. So Itachi's gift has nothing to do to control the fox.

I think it is for the fight against Sasuke something like a last approach from Itachi. He definitely wants to talk to Sasuke once more.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    The fox isn't the type to work together with anybody so every 9-tails Jinchuuriki had to force his mind away. So did Naruto. He can now access the full power (but only 50% of the whole power of the fox because Minato sealed the other 50% away) but obviously he has some problems to adjust the power to use it efficiently. So Itachi's gift has nothing to do to control the fox.

I think it is for the fight against Sasuke something like a last approach from Itachi. He definitely wants to talk to Sasuke once more.
    no i dnt think that is it

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0n12 View Post
    Ninigi-no-Mikoto (瓊瓊杵尊?) (also Ame-nigishi-kuni-nigishi-amatsuhi-kohiko-ho-no-ninigi-no-Mikoto) is in Japanese mythology the son of Ame no Oshihomimi no Mikoto, and grandson of Amaterasu, who sent him down to earth to plant rice there. He was the great-grandfather of Emperor Jimmu. His name also appears as Ninigi (瓊瓊杵?).

Amaterasu sent him to pacify Japan by bringing the three celestial gifts used by the emperor. The sword, Kusanagi, the mirror, Yata no kagami, and the jewel, Yasakani no magatama. These three gifts signify that the emperor is the descendant of Amaterasu herself.

i think Naruto has the Ningi inside of him, that itachi transfered to him, wich only complete after Itachi's death. And that maybe the reason why Sasuke ''Black'' Susano'o is incomplete.
    Ningi with the Three Gifts will stop any attacks from Sharigan Moves.
    I know this is kinda confuse but i think Ningi inside Naruto is to pacify(Remove) Amaterasu and Susano'o inside Sasuke.
    NICE .

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm reasonably certain that "Itachi's Gift" is a genjutsu. He stated that he gave Naruto a piece of his power. Itachi's primary ability being genjutsu this seems to make sense. I'll go one step further and say the genjutsu is Itachi's memories leading up to the massacre of the Uchiha clan.

I say this because one thing is certainly obvious. Nothing Madara says can be taken as the "Full Truth" Instead he seems to speak in half truths, in order to manipulate others.

Notice how many times the story about the Uchiha massacre has changed. Now Danzo was involved in the massacre, as well as Madara being there.

The only ones who knew the truth of that night, were Itachi, Danzo, and Madara. of which Danzo and Itachi are dead. Yet with my theory, Itachi can still send a message from beyond the grave to Sasuke to let him know the truth.

CRACK KILLZ-sasukerulezz sasukerulezz's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deidara-Nee-San, why do people
    cry when they are happy?
    Sasukerulezz- Because, foolish
    Otouto, when one is overfilled
    with joy, some may spill from
    the eyes.

I think Itachi gave Naruto a memory of when sasuke and Itachi were little that sasuke doesn't remember. It will remind him of when he was happy with his family. Then he'll remember all the good times he had with Naruto and realize he's just trying to kill family like he did with Itachi. We all know that Sasuke regrets killing Itachi so then he won't kill Naruto because he doesn't want to go through the guilt again. Then they will team up and work together to defeat Madara.
    If this theory is incorrect I will go along with the one where Itachi appears and talks to Sasuke like the 4th hokage did with naruto.
    p.s. I wonder what would happen if Naruto told Tsunade about how DANZO AND THE ADVISORS WERE BEHIND the UCHIHA MASACCURE.

CRACK KILLZ-sasukerulezz sasukerulezz's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deidara-Nee-San, why do people
    cry when they are happy?
    Sasukerulezz- Because, foolish
    Otouto, when one is overfilled
    with joy, some may spill from
    the eyes.

whatever itachi gave naruto if itachi sasys himself that he hopes naruto doesn't use it, it could kill sasuke......

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it has to be something which helps Naruto stay out of Itachi's genjutsu since I would think Itachi would know that Sasuke would use his eyes after his death, or maybe it's something that weakens Sasuke's attacks like Amaterasu.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasukerulezz View Post
    whatever itachi gave naruto if itachi sasys himself that he hopes naruto doesn't use it, it could kill sasuke......
    not necissarily.

There are worse things than death. Itachi, I wager, wants sasuke to learn forgiveness, to conquer his hate. If naruto has to use itachi's gift, it means sasuke wasn't capable of overcoming his hate on his own. He wasn't able to see past the lies and deceptions. in the end Sasuke was nothing but a tool for whoever told him what he wanted to hear.

were I itachi, I would hope naruto didn't have to use the gift, even if it was a gift as simple as the truth of what happened to the uchiha clan.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Itachi's gift will destroy his eyes if during the fight Naruto and Sasuke have if Sasuke tries to use EMS powers against Konoha (or if Naruto is about to lose) therefore making Sasuke go blind for spamming his MS so much.

Silent but deadly Marimo Swordsman's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the two theory's about Itachi could be true. I think he either sealed away a weapon to defeat Susannoo and Amaretsu or he left Naruto some chakra so that he could show him what truly happened that night of the Uchiha massacre, either way Sasuke will be like oh **** i nearly screwed that up and decide to help defeat Madara. Think he would probably die facing Madara, either Naruto will have to sacrifice Sasuke in order to defeat Madara or he will be killed by Madara at which point Naruto would go insane and kill him. Another thought i had was that maybe whatever Itachi gave Naruto allows him to activate the Rinnegan to defeat Madara, dunno maybe we shall see

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally thought that Itachi gave Naruto a part of his Sharingan. Then Naruto would have to awaken his Sharingan, and he'll soon get the Mangekyo somehow. But then it doesn't make sense, because now we know that the Nagato is Uzumaki. And he had the Rinnegan. So that means Naruto will probably get the Rinnegan. Yeah, so it might be something that will help Naruto control the whole Kyuubi.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He gave Naruto some of his power so Naruto could become the next sage of 6 paths as you need to have senju, uzumaki, and sarutobi genes and the sharingan, byakugan, and the rinnegan eyes hint sage of SIX PATHS. just a guess

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

doubt it

Worlds Biggest Wimp uchiha obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by adnan kakaka View Post
    He gave Naruto some of his power so Naruto could become the next sage of 6 paths as you need to have senju, uzumaki, and sarutobi genes and the sharingan, byakugan, and the rinnegan eyes hint sage of SIX PATHS. just a guess

This is a good theory however highly unlikely to happen

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As far as Itachi's gift to Naruto it has to be the truth about the entire situation. The whole truth. Nothing is going to stop sasuke but the entire truth as to why his brother died. I doubt that naruto has something to negate the sharingan at this point considering his current abilities. Also Itachi must have known that madara/tobi was going to feed sasuke half truths and use that rage sasuke has in him to manipulate him. Which is why I believe he gave sasuke amaterasu to begin with.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope realy it´s something to help sasuke and not kill him, naruto can´t go on when he can´t save one friend

to bring him out of the darkness