Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

best gift Itachi could give to Naruto and all others = quit that lilbro shitt, kill sasuke, kill madara...gf

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im sure the gift will either help naruto control the kyuubi, or will help to change sasuke(stop him)

But what is very clear is that sasuke is going to die! Imean cmon he has done too much bad, ppl will not just forgive him when he sais sorry, he killed family members, he help akatsuki, he attacked the hokages!!! it is impossible for him to turn back, he is in too deep shit!! (sorry for my expression) xD... well thats all i have to say

Academy Student disturbedduckie's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't really think Sasuke is in too deep to turn back. He isn't that bad. Everything he did was fueled by the hate for his brother and when he found out the truth he kind of went a little out of control so what. I just don't see them killing Sasuke.

Anyway I think that it would be a pretty cool chapter if Itachi's gift was like what the fourth did when he appeared before Naruto. If Naruto and Sasuke do have their final face off I would like to see Itachi appear and maybe explain everything to Sasuke.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosenka View Post
    It's so clear what itachi gave naruto.

We all know that with the mangekyou sharingan, the kyuubi can be controlled (We know for a fact that madara did this)

It is MORE than logical to me that itachi indeed gave naruto some kind of power to control the kyuubi or put another mangekyou seal on the kyuubi to indeed let it think that naruto is its master.
    so wat ur saying is dat itachi cudve given naruto a part of the MS dat controls d kyuubi....if dat ever happpens,dat mean naruto can utilize dat jutsu dat jiraiya was talking about.........(:confused:im kinda new 2 forums so 4give me if im wrong:confused

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what he gave him was a peice of himself so that he could be revied thats why he passed out before itachi showed up

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like others said: The gift Itachi gave was actually Itachi's soul..
    But he also transferred a part to Sasuke (explains why he passed out immediately).

When Naruto and Sasuke confront each other, Itachi will be revived because the two parts come together and create Itachi.

Itachi knows most about his master so he's an inevitable help to defeat Madara.
    Also it would make sense because of the Sasuke/Orochimaru=Itachi/Madara parallel.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good theory

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Like others said: The gift Itachi gave was actually Itachi's soul..
    But he also transferred a part to Sasuke (explains why he passed out immediately).

When Naruto and Sasuke confront each other, Itachi will be revived because the two parts come together and create Itachi.

Itachi knows most about his master so he's an inevitable help to defeat Madara.
    Also it would make sense because of the Sasuke/Orochimaru=Itachi/Madara parallel.
    I read your thread on this theory, and I must say I'm impressed with the idea. This actually sounds like a well supported and thought out idea. Itachi is my favorite character, but before I heard this idea I didn't want him to come back to life. It just would seem lame to me if hadn't really died. His death made me feel awful, don't get me wrong, but I was glad he died in the sense that it was perfect for the plot and Sasuke's development. Reviving Itachi seemed to me like it would destroy or ruin the whole point of Itachi's character. But this theory made me rethink that. It's true that Itachi is the only man Madara feared, and Itachi fought Sasuke (1) to awaken his Mangekyou, (2) to purge him of Orochimaru, and (3) to allow Sasuke to avenge the Uchiha clan. If Itachi really did put part of himself in Naruto and part of himself in Itachi as your theory suggests, it's possible that he could be revived. Perhaps his revival wouldn't even be permanent. I suppose it could be some sort of temporary animation jutsu or some such. ...Hopefully my rambling was a benefit in some way. Props to that theory.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ALinkToTheZack View Post
    I read your thread on this theory, and I must say I'm impressed with the idea. This actually sounds like a well supported and thought out idea. Itachi is my favorite character, but before I heard this idea I didn't want him to come back to life. It just would seem lame to me if hadn't really died. His death made me feel awful, don't get me wrong, but I was glad he died in the sense that it was perfect for the plot and Sasuke's development. Reviving Itachi seemed to me like it would destroy or ruin the whole point of Itachi's character. But this theory made me rethink that. It's true that Itachi is the only man Madara feared, and Itachi fought Sasuke (1) to awaken his Mangekyou, (2) to purge him of Orochimaru, and (3) to allow Sasuke to avenge the Uchiha clan. If Itachi really did put part of himself in Naruto and part of himself in Itachi as your theory suggests, it's possible that he could be revived. Perhaps his revival wouldn't even be permanent. I suppose it could be some sort of temporary animation jutsu or some such. ...Hopefully my rambling was a benefit in some way. Props to that theory.
    Don't forget that Itachi didn't show his true power ^_^
    He should totally come back..

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That would be awesome if Itachi were to come back, but I think its some kind of genjutsu Sauske has created to deal with Danzou. But some of the Theories ive been reading to make lots of sense. It would be awesome if when Naruto and Sauske meet, Itachi would be revived. Rumble between Naruto, Sauske, Itachi vs Madara. Then Im guessing Kabuto comes last, I think he might be the biggest enemy.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    That would be awesome if Itachi were to come back, but I think its some kind of genjutsu Sauske has created to deal with Danzou. But some of the Theories ive been reading to make lots of sense. It would be awesome if when Naruto and Sauske meet, Itachi would be revived. Rumble between Naruto, Sauske, Itachi vs Madara. Then Im guessing Kabuto comes last, I think he might be the biggest enemy.
    That current thing most likely ain't Tsukiyomi.. it doesn't change the eye so weirdly.
    It really is possible that Itachi used Izanagi on that manner.. It scared the shit outta me ;;

Kabuto will prolly die before Madara I think..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One this is for sure from the talk Naruto and Itachi had.
    The gift will only come out when Naruto thinks he will have to destroy sasuke to save the village. so my guess is itachi talks sasuke down and the chakra left goes away like the 4th. the reason for this is 9tails didn't know 4th was there 9tails doesn't know itachi there. he has seen sasuke already in naruto when they meet after training. that is how we know madara was there because the comments the 9tails made about sasuke chakra and eyes.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree with Hosenka, the "gift" has to be something where naruto can control the kyuubi, and not let it be controlled by the mangekyu sharingan.........i mean any other power doesn't seem very usefull to naruto....

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey there community! ive been reading predictions from this forum for quite some time now, never having shared my own opinions. well this is my first post!

first of all, i would like to mention that it's very tiresome when people purposely type illegibly (i.e. da guy den do dis n dat...).

ok back to business:

i believe the gift he gave naruto (bird through mouth) is connected to the gift he gave sasuke (forehead fingertap). i noticed naruto started to hyperventilate at the time sasuke activates susanoo vs danzou.

maybe itachi's gift was some kind of link that binds sasuke to naruto, and that activating susanoo causes harm to naruto. unaware of it, sasuke obviously abuses its powers.

but i believe he will notice it harms naruto, and at which point he would refrain from using it meaninglessly.

in reducing the use of susanoo, sasuke's fall towards the darkness is put to a halt. he is still very vexed and bears much hatred, but at least he doesnt sink any further into the darkness (until he uses susanoo again, that is).

in any case, i believe itachi's sacrifice will not be in absolute vain, seeing as sasuke chose the wrong path and that itachi's goals are being destroyed. his gift to naruto and sasuke would be some sort of bond unique to them alone that would revolutionize the ninja world.

think of his gift as a ball n' chain, like theyre a couple. could possibly be a direct lifelink too. if either dies, other dies as well; as sasuke burrows deeper into darkness, naruto feels more and more fatigued, type of deal. this would benefit everyone: if either is a nuisance, kill one to kill other. and on naruto and sasukes part, they have to protect themselves and each other if they dont want to die. ball n chain!

also i believe there are other lands, or say provinces/states. whenever presented their village system, you clearly see a few countries spread on a sheet. but they do not mention the little islands u see on the map or the rear of the map (im assuming their world is spherical and not flat?)

having lived so long, surely madara has been to the distant lands and discovered other powerful visual kekkai genkais.

Last edited by yoshimitsu; 01-03-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi sealed himself inside sasuke !!
    its kinda like orochimarus justu :P
    itachi kills danzou and makes sasuke go back on the right path ... he would dissapear from sasukes head if sasuke chose the right path but he didnt ... so he appered pwnding danzou :P
    thats how it is !! :D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thanx, i needed to know this

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisai View Post
    itachi sealed himself inside sasuke !!
    its kinda like orochimarus justu :P
    itachi kills danzou and makes sasuke go back on the right path ... he would dissapear from sasukes head if sasuke chose the right path but he didnt ... so he appered pwnding danzou :P
    thats how it is !! :D
    Making Sasuke go back to the right path certainly won't happen anytime soon
    So if your theory is accurate, then Itachi will stay for a while

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it is :P i read the raw wersion xD
    and madara gets pissed off at itachi

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it is :P i read the raw wersion xD
    and madara gets pissed off at itachi
    The RAW?
    There is no Naruto this week or next week

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but there is a raw wersion ... dialog only no pictures :P

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but there is a raw wersion ... dialog only no pictures :P
    LINK MEEH!!! Please >.<

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The reason Itachi gave Naruto whatever power he gave him is because Naruto said that no matter saskue did he would'nt kill him for one. Two, whatever power Itachi gave to Naruto I'm sure he can use it on Madara to. I think its a power that only the uchia is supose to use and deadly as hell cause he don't won't Naruto to use it.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think of Saskue reaction when he meets Naruto and Naruto tells Saskue Itachi gave him the power to stop him. Saskue will be like WTF. Then Suskue will try his best and go all out to kilkilll Naruto but it won't happen. What if Itachi gave Naruto the same power the first hokage used to make Madara unable to use his powers. Madara did say that he could tell that Naruto is from the Senju clan

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is looking for Kakahi who is looking for Sakura who is with Sasuke. If Kakashi will find Sakura and Naruto finds Kakashi and they fight we may get to see Itachi's gift at last. I am dieing to know what one of the most deadliest shinobi gave Naruto. Itachi called it power so it has to be a jutsu or something deadly. They just need to meet.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Great topic !