Page 4 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 162
  1. #76
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    it seems that this thread is a duplicate of the last prediction thread from last chapters. All the same ideas just worded differently. Peace. Check ya'll next week.

    Cant wait till Naruto gets there. And I hope Danzou dies already.
     
         

  2. #77
    Member Stealth Assasin's Avatar
    Status
    Stealth Assasin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    it seems that this thread is a duplicate of the last prediction thread from last chapters. All the same ideas just worded differently. Peace. Check ya'll next week.

    Cant wait till Naruto gets there. And I hope Danzou dies already.
    LOL..... yea...pretty much seems like it... n i think the danzou ack will be longer n a lot will be revealed before or during the demise of danzou.
     
         

  3. #78
    Academy Student Rock Freakin Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Rock Freakin Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    where the past meets the future
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    anyone expecting a new sharingan move next week?
    yeah i am. if sasuke is going to to get outta this pwning session he will need a new sharningan technique.
     
         

  4. #79
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    sasuke will beat the raikage. its a given. xDD
     
         

  5. #80
    Academy Student Rock Freakin Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Rock Freakin Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    where the past meets the future
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    i hope that after hat he will stop caring and beat sasuke to a bloody pulp. i mean one he gets to him what would he do? gotta let it go.
     
         

  6. #81
    Academy Student Rock Freakin Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Rock Freakin Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    where the past meets the future
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestoffools View Post
    A very well written post. Your links, that you seem to offer up as rocksolid arguments sasuke's strenght, don't really stand up to scrutiny, if you ask me.

    Your first link, page 03 of manga 464: Raikage strictly speaking acknowleges Hatake Kakashi's attack, not Uchiha Sasuke's strenght/genious/etc. Yes Sasuke got a few points for the attack, but really, the chidori is a tried and tested (and powerful) technique, so nothing new here.

    Your second link, page 06 of manga 464: The samurai assumes (quite rightly, I think), that there's little chance of Sasuke, or anyone else, surviving an attack like that. However we know that Sasuke survived thanks to a fledgling, infantile version of Susano, given to him by Itachi. NOT because of some inherent ability from Sasuke himself. Hell, we can't even be sure of whether Sasuke had the sense to activate it himself, or if it activated on it's own thanks to Itachi's machinations. So, no points awarded.

    Your third link, page 08 of manga 464: Raikage's bodyguards do seem to acknowledge Sasuke. But what are they really praising? Susanoo and Tsukuyomi. And where did they come from again? Yup, you quessed it, Uchiha Itachi. Again. So no points awarded to sasuke in my books. Again.

    Your final link, page 15 of manga 464: Shi does ask himself (keyword "ask") whether Sasuke is more skilled than itachi. I grant you, lighting the susano aflame with amaterasu is deftly done. Certainly a trick that Itachi couldn't have told him about. But there's no reason to assume Itachi wasn't able to do the same. Really, all it takes is activating amaterasy, and looking at susanoo. Not high level stuff, but very clever. So while Sasuke gets a point from me for a clever (if a touch desperate, in my eyes, given how the battle was going) trick, it doesn't mean that he's more skilled than Itachi.

    Finally, I agree with your reasoning for why Sasuke won't die, but will at worst get mauled by Raikage and then saved by someone else, but I think you're giving him too much credit with "not only uses Susanoo but takes Amaterasu to a whole new level". I've already explained what I think of his amaterasu, and as I said, his susanoo does not come close to Itachi's techique.
    i agree with you and sasukes abilities. But just because his sharningan has gotten stronger doesnt mean he himself has improved. he has been using it more and more. its his life line. hes been dependent on it. like most characters. you take away their trait and they struggle. tobi hasnt been showing his abilities for a long time and now hes in control.(or always been) im just sayin thats all. i do think hes improved immensly, just not enough.
     
         

  7. #82
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    sasuke is bleeding because of his eye, not cause of raikage. raikage is bleeding because of sasuke though
     
         

  8. #83
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke is bleeding because of his eye, not cause of raikage. raikage is bleeding because of sasuke though
    Did not think about it, but it's a very good point.
     
         

  9. #84
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    LOL THE GREATEST RIVALS NARUTO VS SASUKE ....THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN......BODY VS EYES.......and they both kissed each other
     
         

  10. #85
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    If Naruto trained more to fight like pain I think the sage mode would never end. The original never leaves the village and just sits there meditating sending shadow clones. His shadow clone could also make back up shadow clones and the original gains all knowledge.

    sasukes is a good fighter. he defeted all his opponents by out living them but itachi did let him win. he did win against the 8tails but I count it as a draw because no kill. Narutos had a lot of draws.

    kishi said a character will go blind. some predictions say it will be nejji by the 8tails but maybe that will be sasuke. going blind from amasura in a later fight or from evil. then sasuke blind living in the village in peace. sakura would still love him.

    also in the last manga it talked about the sons one with sage eyes and powerful chakra that wanted to lead by might. that black shadow in the back of sasuke is the powerful charka. like a demons chakra when awakened like naruto. you dont see the demon out side only the inner demon like when that shi got caught in it BAM theirs sasukes inner demon getting a hold of him and taking over.

    I think that Naruto could gain super speed like becoming wind. with the elements.
    m you think madara may be trying to get sasuke's eyes once he strengthens them more?
     
         

  11. #86
    S-Ranked Kunoichi Arianna's Avatar
    Status
    Arianna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somebody's watchin me! ♫
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    I can't help but wonder where the hell Juugo went after the Raikage's hit.
    So Madara did his magic and disappeared. This either leads to Naruto interfering during the fight and saving Sasuke's ass... but Madara could do that too.

     
         

  12. #87
    Member Stealth Assasin's Avatar
    Status
    Stealth Assasin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    I was Wondering on a very Interesting Question:

    How many ppl here besides me are Acctually Supporting Rainkage in this Battle????

    Reply to tell whos supportin whom....
     
         

  13. #88
    Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    DarkSakuraAngel736 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    I think this whole thing is going to end with Sasuke being saved by Madara or another third party. What is it with ppl saying that Sasuke is automatically going to win because he is the second main character? Naruto doesn't win all of his fights and he is the MAIN character. It's possible for Sasuke to lose to the Raikage and be saved by a third party interference. The Raikage is a kage for a reason and this chapter shows that he and his guards know about the MS and may have fought a sharingan or MS user before. This fight could go to Raikage with Sasuke being saved so that he will have a chance to get stronger.
     
         

  14. #89
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Assasin View Post
    I was Wondering on a very Interesting Question:

    How many ppl here besides me are Acctually Supporting Rainkage in this Battle????

    Reply to tell whos supportin whom....
    im gonna go neutral and say i hope they both die!
     
         

  15. #90
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    im gonna go neutral and say i hope they both die!
    Yeah i'm neutral too but i don't want them to die because then the story will get really screwed up.

    Ok here is wat i think about how the raikage doged the black flames, as all of u guys can see that the whole place is filled with the raikage chakra(lightning) and since light can be transmited from place to place and is incredbly fast i believe raikage is transmiting himself from place to place using his chakra as a conductor giving him incredible speed, but i also belive that this speed is only limited to a limited area. Oh AND HERE IS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THE BBLACK FLAMES CANNOT BE DOGED HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    oK EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT THE MS TECH ARE HE STRONGEST BUT DID ANY FORGET THAT THE MS TECH HAVE BEEN OUT FOR A LONG TIME, SO I WAS THINKING THAT THE OTHER POWERFUL NINJAS MUST HAVE FOUND (DEVELOPED) A WAY TO COUNTER THESE TECH.

    JUST THOUGHTS PLEASE REPLY:D:D:D:D

    Why r people saying that sasuno(spelled wrong) can stop any attack because from what i read zetus said that the sasuno(spelled wrong) can stop and reflect almost any attack so then it is still possible to penetrate through sasuno(spelled wrong).

    Quote Originally Posted by darksakuraangel736 View Post
    i think this whole thing is going to end with sasuke being saved by madara or another third party. What is it with ppl saying that sasuke is automatically going to win because he is the second main character? Naruto doesn't win all of his fights and he is the main character. It's possible for sasuke to lose to the raikage and be saved by a third party interference. The raikage is a kage for a reason and this chapter shows that he and his guards know about the ms and may have fought a sharingan or ms user before. This fight could go to raikage with sasuke being saved so that he will have a chance to get stronger.
    exactly ppl keep sayin that sasuke will win because he is the 2nd main character, but they seem to forget that naruto also doesn't win all of his fight and he the damn main character. And i also think that sasuke will be saved by madara since he left from the place where naruto and co. Are.
     
         
    Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-13-2009 at 03:49 AM. Reason: posted multiple posts one after another

  16. #91
    Member ZzOrrObenji's Avatar
    Status
    ZzOrrObenji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I dont understand madaras intentions actually:confused:
    And why he just didnt trade his mangekyou with his brother, visa versa so they had both EMS, and no1 was blind!
    I wonder what would happen if 2 EMS eyes come together, I hope sasuke obtains it and then madara steals his EMS to get to an even higher level maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Ok here is wat i think about how the raikage doged the black flames, as all of u guys can see that the whole place is filled with the raikage chakra(lightning) and since light can be transmited from place to place and is incredbly fast i believe raikage is transmiting himself from place to place using his chakra as a conductor giving him incredible speed, but i also belive that this speed is only limited to a limited area. Oh AND HERE IS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THE BBLACK FLAMES CANNOT BE DOGED HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Actually the amaterasu shit that it cant be avoided is total crap if you ask me, i mean its THE attack that has been avoided the most time when it was used lol,
    I never saw a battle where the "inavoidable"attack wasnt somehow disabled
     
         
    Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-13-2009 at 03:50 AM. Reason: multipost

  17. #92
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestoffools View Post
    A very well written post. Your links, that you seem to offer up as rocksolid arguments sasuke's strenght, don't really stand up to scrutiny, if you ask me.

    Your first link, page 03 of manga 464: Raikage strictly speaking acknowleges Hatake Kakashi's attack, not Uchiha Sasuke's strenght/genious/etc. Yes Sasuke got a few points for the attack, but really, the chidori is a tried and tested (and powerful) technique, so nothing new here.

    Your second link, page 06 of manga 464: The samurai assumes (quite rightly, I think), that there's little chance of Sasuke, or anyone else, surviving an attack like that. However we know that Sasuke survived thanks to a fledgling, infantile version of Susano, given to him by Itachi. NOT because of some inherent ability from Sasuke himself. Hell, we can't even be sure of whether Sasuke had the sense to activate it himself, or if it activated on it's own thanks to Itachi's machinations. So, no points awarded.

    Your third link, page 08 of manga 464: Raikage's bodyguards do seem to acknowledge Sasuke. But what are they really praising? Susanoo and Tsukuyomi. And where did they come from again? Yup, you quessed it, Uchiha Itachi. Again. So no points awarded to sasuke in my books. Again.

    Your final link, page 15 of manga 464: Shi does ask himself (keyword "ask") whether Sasuke is more skilled than itachi. I grant you, lighting the susano aflame with amaterasu is deftly done. Certainly a trick that Itachi couldn't have told him about. But there's no reason to assume Itachi wasn't able to do the same. Really, all it takes is activating amaterasy, and looking at susanoo. Not high level stuff, but very clever. So while Sasuke gets a point from me for a clever (if a touch desperate, in my eyes, given how the battle was going) trick, it doesn't mean that he's more skilled than Itachi.

    Finally, I agree with your reasoning for why Sasuke won't die, but will at worst get mauled by Raikage and then saved by someone else, but I think you're giving him too much credit with "not only uses Susanoo but takes Amaterasu to a whole new level". I've already explained what I think of his amaterasu, and as I said, his susanoo does not come close to Itachi's techique.
    Domo arigatou for the compliment on my post. I also thank you for pointing out anything you thought should be debated in a civilized way as the people on these forums should.

    Okay, on the first link you said that Raikage only acknowledges Hatake Kakashis jutsu and not Sasuke. Well maybe I did word it a little wrong, the Raikage did say that this jutsu was Hatake Kakashis but in the same sense, it could be debated that he acknowledges the way Sasuke utilized Kakashis jutsu.

    The second link, your saying the Tetsu Samurai is basically acknowledging Itachi since Sasuke used HIS tech. Well it almost seems as if you criticize Sasuke for using techs that belonged and were passed down by Itachi. Fine, he didnt train for his techs like Naruto did for the Sage Mode. Although, what if Naruto was handed down a jutsu from Jiraiya for example, will you criticize him for using it? Itachi passed down his jutsu to his brother because he loved him and as his last words before departing Konoha was to get stronger. Take a look below:

    Naruto 401 page 04 | One Manga
    I believe the bond he shared with Sasuke was so powerful that Itachi stated a quote to Sasuke that he didnt even understand at the time. Even in small words he wanted Sasuke to surpass Madara and bring Uchiha glory.

    Naruto 401 page 11 | One Manga
    Naruto 401 page 12 | One Manga
    These two chapters have Madara saying that Sasuke mattered that MUCH to him.

    Third link you say that the bodyguards did seem to acknowledge not Sasuke but rather the techs he used Susanoo and Tsukuyomi which were given to him by Itachi. Okay I give you that Amaterasu and Susanoo were passed down to him by his brother, but when did he use Tsukuyomi? Do you have proof of it? If you do, then please show me. Im not disregarding him having it at all seeming as Itachi passed down two techs why not the third but rather he has yet to use it. Sasuke never used Tsukuyomi on Shi; it was some sort of genjutsu. Shi quoted "Every once in a while you'll just find a genius like that". Did that quote have anything to do with Itachi?

    Last link you, and I quote "But there's no reason to assume Itachi wasn't able to do the same" Well there is a possibility that Itachi could have performed the spiraling Amaterasu around Susanoo, but that has yet to be revealed as Itachi himself never used it in the manga.

    Okay my own quote "not only uses Susanoo but takes Amaterasu to a whole new level" I will say this. I never stated that Sasuke was better than Itachi or will surpass him. My words were a little misleading, yes. I think that Kishi will make Sasuke surpass Itachi future wise. True the Susanoo tech Sasuke used was nowhere near the level of Itachis. If he did use Susanoo completely, than it would have drained massive amounts of life force. So it would appear as if Sasuke had training and somehow found out about this in the brief break between Kirabi and Raikage. If this is true then this would counter what people have said about Sasuke recklessly using the Mangekyou. Im only stating that it seems as though Sasuke has learned and grown a little from his battle with Kirabi, ne. You say that everyone acknowledged not Sasuke but only the jutsu used. I think that they all acknowledged the fact that he could use these different jutsu skillfully whether he was taught it (Hatake Kakashi) or given to him (Uchiha Itachi).
     
         

  18. #93
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    i beleive sasuke activated susano becuz he wasnt phased at all meaning no reaction when it activated, and he was smooth with it, im sayin he combined it with amaterasu jus like that, i wud expect he knew he had it why he was so smooth about all of it.-Kishi realy is stressing and making the point that sasuke will surpass itachi ""in the long run"". I jus didnt expect him to initiate it so quickly.-
    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    we cant kno what order the events happened in but based on how madara told the story it wud seem that the first had the tailed beasts b4 he and madara fought to the death as it was stated the 1st devided the beasts when he became hokage among the other villages to stabalize power,so i dont c much of a connection between madara and the beasts.-but- the beasts are said to be basicaly huge masses of chakra so maybe hes just gonna combine all their special chakra and seal it within himself to return him to his former glory and powess or to an even greater status.
    I have to say that I think your opinion on Sasukes usage of Susanoo was an outstanding one. Your other opinion on Madara also seems pretty logical for him to have such a goal.
     
         

  19. #94
    Academy Student
    Status
    RedEyez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Yeah i'm neutral too but i don't want them to die because then the story will get really screwed up.

    Ok here is wat i think about how the raikage doged the black flames, as all of u guys can see that the whole place is filled with the raikage chakra(lightning) and since light can be transmited from place to place and is incredbly fast i believe raikage is transmiting himself from place to place using his chakra as a conductor giving him incredible speed, but i also belive that this speed is only limited to a limited area. Oh AND HERE IS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THE BBLACK FLAMES CANNOT BE DOGED HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    oK EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT THE MS TECH ARE HE STRONGEST BUT DID ANY FORGET THAT THE MS TECH HAVE BEEN OUT FOR A LONG TIME, SO I WAS THINKING THAT THE OTHER POWERFUL NINJAS MUST HAVE FOUND (DEVELOPED) A WAY TO COUNTER THESE TECH.

    JUST THOUGHTS PLEASE REPLY:D:D:D:D

    Why r people saying that sasuno(spelled wrong) can stop any attack because from what i read zetus said that the sasuno(spelled wrong) can stop and reflect almost any attack so then it is still possible to penetrate through sasuno(spelled wrong).



    exactly ppl keep sayin that sasuke will win because he is the 2nd main character, but they seem to forget that naruto also doesn't win all of his fight and he the damn main character. And i also think that sasuke will be saved by madara since he left from the place where naruto and co. Are.
    what fight has naruto lost??
     
         

  20. #95
    Academy Student
    Status
    jdaryl is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    the more use it is a great risk both amaterasu and sasuno.
     
         
    Last edited by jdaryl; 09-13-2009 at 05:03 AM.

  21. #96
    Jounin Toughdude's Avatar
    Status
    Toughdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Anyone wanna take a guess as to when Sasuke might finally use his brothers eyes?

    My guess is if naruto and sasuke ban 2gether to fight Madara (if it happens mind you) Sasuke will probably be blind or nearly blind by then.

    At that moment im guessing we might actually see Naruto's hidden Itachi powers show at that time, if we havent already seen them during the Vs. battle
     
         

  22. #97
    Member thegreatestoffools's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatestoffools is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    Domo arigatou for the compliment on my post. I also thank you for pointing out anything you thought should be debated in a civilized way as the people on these forums should.

    Okay, on the first link you said that Raikage only acknowledges Hatake Kakashi’s jutsu and not Sasuke. Well maybe I did word it a little wrong, the Raikage did say that this jutsu was Hatake Kakashi’s but in the same sense, it could be debated that he acknowledges the way Sasuke utilized Kakashi’s jutsu.

    The second link, your saying the Tetsu Samurai is basically acknowledging Itachi since Sasuke used HIS tech. Well it almost seems as if you criticize Sasuke for using techs that belonged and were passed down by Itachi. Fine, he didn’t train for his techs like Naruto did for the Sage Mode. Although, what if Naruto was handed down a jutsu from Jiraiya for example, will you criticize him for using it? Itachi passed down his jutsu to his brother because he loved him and as his last words before departing Konoha was to get stronger. Take a look below:

    Naruto 401 page 04 | One Manga
    I believe the bond he shared with Sasuke was so powerful that Itachi stated a quote to Sasuke that he didn’t even understand at the time. Even in small words he wanted Sasuke to surpass Madara and bring Uchiha glory.

    Naruto 401 page 11 | One Manga
    Naruto 401 page 12 | One Manga
    These two chapters have Madara saying that Sasuke mattered that MUCH to him.

    Third link you say that the bodyguards did seem to acknowledge not Sasuke but rather the techs he used Susanoo and Tsukuyomi which were given to him by Itachi. Okay I give you that Amaterasu and Susanoo were passed down to him by his brother, but when did he use Tsukuyomi? Do you have proof of it? If you do, then please show me. I’m not disregarding him having it at all seeming as Itachi passed down two techs why not the third but rather he has yet to use it. Sasuke never used Tsukuyomi on Shi; it was some sort of genjutsu. Shi quoted "Every once in a while you'll just find a genius like that". Did that quote have anything to do with Itachi?

    Last link you, and I quote "But there's no reason to assume Itachi wasn't able to do the same" Well there is a possibility that Itachi could have performed the spiraling Amaterasu around Susanoo, but that has yet to be revealed as Itachi himself never used it in the manga.

    Okay my own quote "not only uses Susanoo but takes Amaterasu to a whole new level" I will say this. I never stated that Sasuke was better than Itachi or will surpass him. My words were a little misleading, yes. I think that Kishi will make Sasuke surpass Itachi future wise. True the Susanoo tech Sasuke used was nowhere near the level of Itachi’s. If he did use Susanoo completely, than it would have drained massive amounts of life force. So it would appear as if Sasuke had training and somehow found out about this in the brief break between Kirabi and Raikage. If this is true then this would counter what people have said about Sasuke recklessly using the Mangekyou. I’m only stating that it seems as though Sasuke has learned and grown a little from his battle with Kirabi, ne. You say that everyone acknowledged not Sasuke but only the jutsu used. I think that they all acknowledged the fact that he could use these different jutsu skillfully whether he was taught it (Hatake Kakashi) or given to him (Uchiha Itachi).
    You're welcome, first of all, for both the compliment and the manner of my post, and thanks for a chance to engage in a bit of enjoyable debating.

    On your first retort, referring to the first original link; Yes, it's possible that a given person having seen a particular technique before, he might be impressed not by the technique itself, but by the innovative way it's used in that instance. But if you think this is the case here, I invite you to explain to me the particular innovation in the way sasuke used chidori in this case. Seems to me it's as much of a textbook case of chidori use as it gets, hence, the compliment is to a good technique, not it's particular use.

    On your second retort, referring to the second original link; You misunderstand me slightly. It's not so much that I'm critizising Sasuke, as much as it is that I'm simply not praising him. He doesn't lose points for using a technique he was given as a gift, he just doesn't gain any either. There's nothing particularly commendable in winning by using the ace in the hole someone else had the sense to hand you. And this fact, I believe, is irrespective of the motivation of the one who gave the gift, be it love or a whim.

    On your third retort, regarding the Tsukuyomi; I give you that while Sasuke's use of Tsukyomi is not a rock solid fact, given that he's never uttered the phrase "Tsukuyomi" upon casting the genjutsu, it's still highly probable, beyond any reasonable doubt,given the evidence.

    Firstly, Itachi planted his eye techniques on Sasuke prior to his death. We've seen Sasuke use explicit examples of Amaterasu and Susanoo, so it it would stand to reason that Tsukuyomi would have been passed on as well. But there's more, of course;

    Remembering that from the legend, during his cleansing rites, Izanagi gave birth to Amaterasu (the sun goddess) from his left eye, and Tsukuyomi (the moon god) from his right (and funnily enough, Susanoo from his nose... For some reason Kishi hasn't seen fit to include high level nose techniques into Narutoverse. I suppose a catastrofic nosebleed doesn't have quite the same dramatic effect as tears of blood "Beware of my Nosebleed Kekkei Genkai!"). I can't remember where, but I'm quite sure this 'left eye holds amaterasu and the right tsukuyomi' thing has been mentioned in the manga before as well.

    Now, for the actual evidence. All of which, by the way, are after Sasuke v. Itachi.

    Naruto 397 page 02 | One Manga
    Sasuke meets Madara, left eye bleeds as Amaterasu is activated.

    Naruto 413 page 08 | One Manga
    Here (BR) we see Sasuke's right eye prior to Kirabi getting momentarily caught in powerful genjutsu. Which, on the next page seems to be hurting.

    Naruto 414 page 17 | One Manga
    Here (BR) we see Sasuke's left eye bleeding as Amaterasu is activated.

    Naruto 462 page 05 | One Manga
    Lo and behold, if it isn't the right eye again which we see bottom left of the page, prior to Sasuke's powerful genjutsu.

    And finally...
    Naruto 463 page 09 | One Manga
    Naruto 463 page 13 | One Manga
    Sasuke starts flinging Amaterasu around like rice on a wedding day, and again, it's the left eye that takes the strain.

    So, I think there's ample evidence to believe beyond reasonable doubt that just as Sasuke's left eye holds the Amaterasu, his right inherited Tsukuyomi.

    As for Shi's quote; how could he know that those trump cards Sasuke seems to wield in fact didn't come from him, but that they're Itachi's gifts. In his eyes, here's someone, younger than Itachi, yet wielding techniques that are comparable to his.

    To wrap up, I'll agree with you that Sasuke has gotten stronger (or maybe more willing to use his eye techniques) since Kirabi. I'll stress again, though, that we have no reason to believe that Sasuke consciously activated Susanoo; it could well have been an other trigger planted by Itachi. And I'm not saying that everyone acknowledged merely the techniques directly. I'm saying that when they see Sasuke wielding these techniques and go "wow, he's really something to have learned those so young", you and I know better.
     
         
    Last edited by thegreatestoffools; 09-13-2009 at 01:13 PM.

  23. #98
    Member thegreatestoffools's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatestoffools is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Stealth assasin: Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week! My aide here will collect your roses.
     
         

  24. #99
    sanin Ero sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    2,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    i think the raikage could severly injure or cripple sasuke madara would use this to sync him with gedo mazo. just a thought i had.
     
         

  25. #100
    Naruto of Konoha zaico's Avatar
    Status
    zaico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

    Itachi was right

    susano'o - the third and final technique, along with tsukuyomi and amaterasu, that awoke within these eyes on that fateful day.

    Naruto 392 page 02 | One Manga


    by the way, sasuke's susano is not yet completed!
    damn I want to read 464 now!
     
         
    Last edited by zaico; 09-13-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •