Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
    GOD
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

Ok here is my thoughts , Sasuke has used up so far all the MS tricks we have seen . And the raikage seems to pretty much have the upper hand. Right now im leaning towards Madara stepping in and getting Sasukes ass out of there but i think for some reason he will leave rest of Hawk behind to make Sasuke's heart even darker .

Now the key to stopping Raikage in my opinion isnt to be faster but to get rid of the that lighting chakra/armor/power/speed boost. As we saw in Shippuuden 2 movie the bad guy had the ability to take a massive beating and come back stronger. Sasuke observed that from a distance and used his chidori needles to block his chakra holes so the bad guy wasnt able to do that again . Im not sure if he can do the same thing in this situation but blocking some of raikages chakra points and stopping him from using that lighting full body shield would be his number one bet of winning this battle .

and as for uchiha having their own unique MS technique is cool with enough transplants someone can have all the MS techniques gayyy

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

die raikagay die

the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How the **** did the raikage manage to penetrate bloody susanoo?!!!!

cuz if u you look at the second to last manga image NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 463 - Page 14 you can tell that the susanoo is still there. But one thing is messed up.. If you look at the same image, when the amaterasu is sourounding Sasuke, the sasuno bones around him is gone except the left susanoo "arm-bone". Either they didn't want to- or forgot to draw both the bones around Sasuke pluss the amaterasu, or the sasuno is within the black flames.. Either way susanoo is still on for sure! Cuz sasuke has it around him 1 milisecond before raikage hits him.

The big question is: How the hell did the Raikage manage to even touch Sasuke while surrounded by Susanoo, which according to shinto "is the God of the sea and storms. Brother of Amaterasu (Goddess of the Sun) and Tsukuyomi (God of the Moon).

And if you read the manga NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 393 - Page 9 and NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 391 - Page 15 Susanoo is imperial and withstood Kirin!

There is no logical way that Susanoo would be taken down alongside with Amaterasu by a simple hit from the raikage (his Raigyaku Shuihei).

It sounds pretty lame to me Oo.
    What's your ideas?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    Ok here is my thoughts , Sasuke has used up so far all the MS tricks we have seen . And the raikage seems to pretty much have the upper hand. Right now im leaning towards Madara stepping in and getting Sasukes ass out of there but i think for some reason he will leave rest of Hawk behind to make Sasuke's heart even darker .

Now the key to stopping Raikage in my opinion isnt to be faster but to get rid of the that lighting chakra/armor/power/speed boost. As we saw in Shippuuden 2 movie the bad guy had the ability to take a massive beating and come back stronger. Sasuke observed that from a distance and used his chidori needles to block his chakra holes so the bad guy wasnt able to do that again . Im not sure if he can do the same thing in this situation but blocking some of raikages chakra points and stopping him from using that lighting full body shield would be his number one bet of winning this battle .

and as for uchiha having their own unique MS technique is cool with enough transplants someone can have all the MS techniques gayyy
    that is a great point i do see madara just bringing back and letting the other memebers stay if u think about karin other then searching for chakra is worthless suggiestu is probably the weakest male and juggo i think right now is hurt.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post

cuz if u you look at the second to last manga image NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 463 - Page 14 you can tell that the susanoo is still there. But one thing is messed up.. If you look at the same image, when the amaterasu is sourounding Sasuke, the sasuno bones around him is gone except the left susanoo "arm-bone". Either they didn't want to- or forgot to draw both the bones around Sasuke pluss the amaterasu, or the sasuno is within the black flames.. Either way susanoo is still on for sure! Cuz sasuke has it around him 1 milisecond before raikage hits him.

The big question is: How the hell did the Raikage manage to even touch Sasuke while surrounded by Susanoo, which according to shinto "is the God of the sea and storms. Brother of Amaterasu (Goddess of the Sun) and Tsukuyomi (God of the Moon).

And if you read the manga NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 393 - Page 9 and NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 391 - Page 15 Susanoo is imperial and withstood Kirin!

There is no logical way that Susanoo would be taken down alongside with Amaterasu by a simple hit from the raikage (his Raigyaku Shuihei).

What's your ideas?

That ain't Susanoo. If it was, Sasuke would've had the two items Yata no Kagami and Totsuga no Tsurigi too. The Kusanagi and the Totsuga are the twin swords, according to the myth.
    What Sasuke used was something that looked like Susanoo, but I think Kishi will introduce us a new power.

It can't also be Susanoo because the items are Itachi's and Madara never said that Itachi transferred also Susanoo and Tsukiyomi to Sasuke.
    Madara just said Itachi transferred Amaterasu.

It can't be Susanoo because Raikage is on his way to destroy it completely. Susanoo was supposed to make its user invincible, right? :D And see, Sasuke still gets raped

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post

What's your ideas?
    I think that the Susano'o Sasuke is using is 'premature'. It's only an early stage because it's not the full Susano'o, it's only the ribs. Also, I'd think Sasuke doesn't have the Yata no Kagami (a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand) or the Totsuka no Tsurugi (which traps the target in an eternal dream-like genjutsu). To add, keeping Susano'o sustained in the physical realm means the user must act as a medium, allowing Susano'o to consume their life force energy. This puts a severe strain on the user's body and prolonged use will lead to their death, as we saw with Itachi.

EDIT: Just saw Rukia Hime has covered most of the idea already above. xD

Last edited by SabutoUchiha; 09-11-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SabutoUchiha View Post
    I think that the Susano'o Sasuke is using is 'premature'. It's only an early stage because it's not the full Susano'o, it's only the ribs. Also, I'd think Sasuke doesn't have the Yata no Kagami (a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand) or the Totsuka no Tsurugi (which traps the target in an eternal dream-like genjutsu). To add, keeping Susano'o sustained in the physical realm means the user must act as a medium, allowing Susano'o to consume their life force energy. This puts a severe strain on the user's body and prolonged use will lead to their death, as we saw with Itachi.

Wait, Susanoo killed Itachi? o___O;;
    Hell no, Itachi died by some disease.. He was takin medicine, right? -___-

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okama Raikagay View Post
    die raikagay die
    LMAO!! hahaa I dont like the Cloud village one bit sure they have nice unseen moves... but to me I wont get pass the failed kidnapping of (baby) Hinata... plus that stupid bit*ch which gave naruto a hiding...

So I agree die slow!!!

I hope the thing Sasuke has half as$ed summoned is more powerful then Susano'o maybe an evil form... that demon shadow thing we saw in the past manga's... Awesome Sasuke can fully control Ametarasu... maybe a Chadori Ametarasu type move... and NO SASUKE IS NOT ON ITACH'S LEVEL...

Raikage might have some of the 8tails demons chakra sealed inside him... as Karin said his chakra level has reached Tailed beast level... but he has lost his hand which touched Ametarasu...

If I was Kage and had a Tailed Beast Jinichuricki in my village I would harness its chakra and seal it into Lead Jounin's... (Random)

The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Raikage and Sasuke fight! LoL! LoL!

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Wait, Susanoo killed Itachi? o___O;;
    Hell no, Itachi died by some disease.. He was takin medicine, right? -___-

Itachi dead from a disease... Sasuke couldn't even kill Itachi if his hands were broken... and lost one Sharingan... broke his knee... now he is popping around cripple... may then Sasuke could kill him...

Not to be Bashing on Sasuke...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

man...i have to admit, when they said "your finished" the first time, and even though how much i knew in my mind sasuke wasn't done, i really wished to believe he died i'm kind of getting sick of him...
    his goal is retarded and this "fate"...why is he following such a path? shameful...

oh and the convo between madara and naruto! wow...i really didin't expect it to be so short! it's kind of a relief, i hating waiting for the best parts...and too much history confuses me...

god..die sasuke DIE!

Q: what is a sasuno? i forgot

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just heard that naruto shippuden will come to america next monthh on disney and i am sad because i know that disney will ruin the show. I got the information from dubhappy.com.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

somethings different. Right before he hit sasuke you can see him look at raikage even though he was behind him so sasuke knew he was there. But still took the blow. I know he's fast idk.

Maybe madara just let sasuke get himself into an ambush to see what all itachi gave sasuke and what all he has developed that's my idea.

when did suigetsu get stuck to the wall also? is that their punishment? The stick to the wall jutsu? Juugo now suigetsu lol

The bone thing around sasuke reminds me of gara's sand protection just out of instinct it activates

Uchia Ninja
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man who would of thought that the Raikage was so strong!!...Uchia Saskue has gotten himself into a very sticky situation..i think Madra is goiing to the kage meeting to help Saskue out because he wants him and Naruto to fight.I also think Saskue has one more trick up his sleeve, wow did the raikage kill jugo..Naruto should be making there way over to the kage meeting along with the other hidden leaf ninjas that should have been there already

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK first of all sasuke found a dude stronger than him and maybe he made all his tricks
    Second: We can't forget that naruto is the son of the 4th hokage and maybe he could learn the space/time jutsu the 4th knew that was his succes after all, plus naruto sage,kyubi + the Flying Thunder God Jutsu naruto could be a god... And for my prediction of the next chapter is that madara will take sasuke out of there there is no way in hell that sasuke will take down raikage .....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi wants to complete every sharingan tech to reveal the last secret

raikaige >3rd hokage, itachi, orochimaru, kakashi,deidara, & sakura LOlL
    so far..and he only made his appearance 4-6 chapter ago
    oh oh oh and i forgot to say HE IS NOT A KYUUBI HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY EYE TECHNIQUES HE IS NOT A SAGE

thats my opinion

Last edited by culinaryg; 09-11-2009 at 06:58 PM.

The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

F'n great chapter. Crazy action from Raikage and Sasuke. I just cant wait for the nest chapter to see what the Raikage does about his Amaterasu flamed covered left arm. Awesome battle. :D

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SabutoUchiha View Post

I've been observing this thread and I’ve read a lot of interesting points of views. I agree with SabutoUchiha that the form of Susanoo that Sasuke used is in a premature state but I also think that it is Itachi’s since that tech is exclusive to him only. Although, this has all yet been to be confirmed. Someone stated that Sasuke has been using the Mangekyou Sharingan often and is quickly on the path of blindness though this might be because of the increasing darkness within him. I have to say that person has a great point seeing as Itachi was really a pure human being and so the blindness effect took even longer to kick in.

Now I'm not saying that Sasuke IS GOING TO WIN I'm only stating that I still think he has a chance to win against the Raikage. Just as Madara quoted that Naruto and Sasuke are bound by destiny to fight each other and if that doesn't happen, then he will ensure that it will. So Sasuke will not be killed, now there is a chance that Sasuke will start to get beaten and if so, I think that the battle will be broken up obviously before he dies. Also, while observing other threads, I've seen several people state every battle that Sasuke takes victory in is either because it was handed to him or was a cheap win. Well to all who believe that, then take a look at this:

Naruto 463 page 03 | One Manga
    To everyone that's says Sasuke sucks and for those who won't even acknowledge Sasuke, even the Raikage HIMSELF has a brief acknowledgement of him.

Naruto 463 page 06 | One Manga
    Take a look at this Tetsu Samurai's quote.

Naruto 463 page 08 | One Manga
    Not only does he acknowledge so do even the Raikage's bodyguards.

Naruto 463 page 15 | One Manga
    Shi even quotes "Is he even more skilled than Itachi?"

The Raikage is more physically stronger than Sasuke, yes. Even showing no reaction when touched by the black flames. Though just because someone is stronger doesn’t mean they can't be beaten as the Raikage does get burned by Amaterasu. Sasuke has improved from the last battle against Kirabi. People have also said that Sasuke will never surpass Itachi. In the latest chapter Sasuke not only uses Susanoo but takes Amaterasu to a whole new level. I hope that this post of mines has opened some of your eyes to at least aknowledging Sasuke even if you dislike him. No I am not a fanboy I just like Sasuke's character that is all. Sumimasen for the usual long posts -_-

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that the battle will either be interupted by madara or naruto. most likly by madara, madara said himself that if sasuke and naruto won't fight he will make them.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jo, I haven't seen that much action in a long time. That was a super smash, a clash of the titans. I have a new respect for Sasuke. But I don't think that he has surpassed Itachi just yet. I think that perhaps Itachi would have had a very rough time but still be able to deal with Raikage. I am amazed at how Sasuke is able to combine Mangkyou techniques for offense and defense. I don't think Raikage gave up his arm to Sasuke. He proably can heal up with lightning chakra or something. I don't believe that even the dumbest ninja would get near amaterasu without a backup plan.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    tobi wants to complete every sharingan tech to reveal the last secret

raikaige >3rd hokage, itachi, orochimaru, kakashi,deidara, & sakura LOlL
    so far..and he only made his appearance 4-6 chapter ago
    oh oh oh and i forgot to say HE IS NOT A KYUUBI HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY EYE TECHNIQUES HE IS NOT A SAGE

thats my opinion
    LOL.... I agree madra wants all the mangakou sharingan techs.... Plus i have a theory... tht he only partially existls.... n he needs the tailed beasts powers to fully revive his former self....

n yeaa.... Raikage roks.... HE IS NOT A KYUUBI HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY EYE TECHNIQUES HE IS NOT A SAGE.... pretty well said... GO RAINKAGE
    ..... its about time saske was taught a lesson in manners n arrogance!!!!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0n12 View Post
    Nice chapter ^^ i want to see naruto fight :D he needs to get over of sasuke feelings, it's lame x)
    YES! i agree with you totally!!! but if he wants to save sasuke all he needs to do is cut out his eyes true he will never be a ninja again but no other way is gonna work.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

i think Sasuke is gonna kill the kage and thats when we see the return of the 8 tails since he is the kage's brother he is gonna be pist off at Sasuke and whats left of Akatsuki and possibly at the leaf village (by the way think they finish rebuilding yet?) and he will get captured and killed when the beast is removed ( but i think he will met naruto at some point or another) reason why i think he is going to die is because they need to seal the 8 taisl before the 9 tails who knows maybe naruto will get captured and thats when we see Neji, Ten ten, Lee, Shino, Hinata, Kiba, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Sakura and Sai ( and possibly Garaa and his guards since he may feel inclined to return the favor of saving him) will come in to help him (after all arnt they pretty much saying "lets do something for once!!!") so that part will be fun and IF this is true...Naruto, Hinata saved your ass TWICE!! anyways let me know what you think!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think madara wants the same power the older brother had and a little more since he cant have body powers(or else hows naruto goin to beat him even though he can)

every uchiha wanted to know what madara knew(uchiha hideout with uchiha history)
    madara is currently getting stronger with no teachers and wants to know more of the truth of the myths in the history of eye techniques
    since he knew the ems is still not enough to rule the current world

TOBI talked to naruto now because he knew naruto could still change sasuke at the moment
    like the 1st hokage prolly changed his views which caused him to lose his 1st battle

maybe if naruto understands more about sasuke he'll have more reason to know that he cant change sasuke, it will be more easier for naruto vs sasuke to fight each other with no holding back making sasuke lose which is what madara wants i think
    -because whats the benefit for naruto vs sasuke fight?madara knows the sages will win over the eyes if theyre equal in power

Last edited by culinaryg; 09-11-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Raikage might not lose his arm, i mean the flames are mostly on his bracer/cuff thing that he could take off, but then again i don't know what kishi has planned.

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»