Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Hinata and the big picture.

    Hey guys.
    i know im new at this
    but i want to talk about something that has bugged me since it happened and some things i thought was cool about naruto 615 and more coming up.

    well the thing that has bugged me since it happened was at the final rounds of the chunin exams. and its when kabuto healed hinata. kabuto is not the type to do that. and why knock out kiba as well?

    and before the plan to attack konoha why bring that much attetion to you?

    even in the new chapters you go into kabutos psyche a little more and it still dosent add up....i may just be over looking it.

    but with hinatas upcoming popularity and becoming one of the more close people to naruto i wonder if she has anything to do with orochimaru and kabutos plot for the war.

    because we all know... they think ahead. wwaayyy ahead,

    and as for nejis recent death more people are hoping he will come back some how.
    but his and hinatas speech to me arent just for the shinobi war arc. when naruto and sasuke were fighting at the bridge naruto told sasuke that the next time they fought they both would die.

    and the way i see it going down is 1. he meant die as wouldent be childish anymore or a fool as jiraya called him or 2. actually die. well what neji told naruto his life is not his own anymore.

    to me goes into context of his final battle with sasuke. will he make the decision to pursue sasuke to the grave? or will he realize that his freinds he has now is what he truly needs to protect? and do you guys think hinata will have a bigger impact on the things to come and will she affect the final clash of naruto and sasuke?
     
         
    Last edited by true path of the ninja; 01-01-2013 at 06:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    *Space out your whole text so I could actually attempt to read it because right now... I don't want to read a Wall of Text.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    haha sorry bro im new at this so my bad :/ haha ill do that right quick.
     
         

  4. #4
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    cool story, bro!
    welcome to nb
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    fixed sorry :D :D
     
         

  6. #6
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    thanks bro :D
     
         

  7. #7
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Making Waterballoon Boob's
    Posts
    11,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    That's wild a conspiracy of sorts.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Is this about Hinata, or Naruto vs. Sasuke, because I feel like I'm reading two different stories. ._.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    i know haha but its been on my mind forever got to vent it haha
     
         

  10. #10
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    haha both i guess im not to great at this. im a better talker than typer :/
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by true path of the ninja View Post
    haha both i guess im not to great at this. im a better talker than typer :/
    Oh. I think I'm understanding it more as I re-read. xD
    When you want to reply to someone, press the "Reply With Quote" button under their post.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Zakbabs's Avatar
    Status
    Zakbabs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    nice..i do think hinata has alot more to do in this series kus the way i see it,its gona be NARUHINA,buh with the conspiracy of she having something to do with the ORO attack on konoha,i think its true with the kidnapping.....so welcome to nb
     
         

  13. #13
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    im glad thank you for sticking through my errors
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    Oh. I think I'm understanding it more as I re-read. xD
    When you want to reply to someone, press the "Reply With Quote" button under their post.
    oh cool haha i was thinking the whole time i was messing up with that :D thanks!
     
         

  15. #15
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakbabs View Post
    nice..i do think hinata has alot more to do in this series kus the way i see it,its gona be NARUHINA,buh with the conspiracy of she having something to do with the ORO attack on konoha,i think its true with the kidnapping.....so welcome to nb
    thanks and no not that she was a member in the attack with konoha but that has to do with someting in the future war. like maybe kabuto implanted something in her during that time and not that she been a spy the whole time either. she may just have some ace in the hole for them and not even know it because that was a very shady moment of the first part of naruto also im a HUGE supporter of naruhina.
     
         
    Last edited by true path of the ninja; 01-01-2013 at 06:50 AM.

  16. #16
    Member Zakbabs's Avatar
    Status
    Zakbabs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    yeah i know that i was more lik refering to herkidnap,she was actually kidnapped because of her byakugan
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakbabs View Post
    yeah i know that i was more lik refering to herkidnap,she was actually kidnapped because of her byakugan
    yeah haha and it just bugs me kabutos a prick all the time... why go out of your way in the middle of an invasion to do that.. there were even jounin by her....
     
         

  18. #18
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    I see what you mean...I've always wondered why Kabuto did that...maybee to appear as a good Anbu, but I have another thought. Orochimaru was always in pursuit of every Jutsu...why not spare a Hyuga main branch member....since the side branch members lose their eyes when they die....better to have a main branch member with salvageable eyes.

    And I imagine after this last Naruto vs Sasuke fight, they will each go their separate ways. With mutual friendship. Leaning towards point One you made.


    I also will go ahead and not the points are related...Neji and Hinata mentioning how there is more to his life than just him will allow him to see he can't go and just die for Sasuke.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member zene10's Avatar
    Status
    zene10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE!!!!
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    beats me lol
     
         

  20. #20
    Member darksora's Avatar
    Status
    darksora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Interesting theory

    Personally I think you've thought too much into it.

    Kabuto is a strange character in the sense that he helps friends and foe if he can save them.

    He healed Sakura when she was attacked by 4tailed Naruto just because he could.

    Most likely healed Hinata with the same mentality, especially since Hinata wasn't a direct enemy to their plans. Not like she would stop the invasion after being healed.

    You could probably connect Kabuto healing others to his childhood. Subliminally he feels its his duty to help kids like at the orphanage.
     
         

  21. #21
    Academy Student
    Status
    AlexTimmins is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    I think Kabuto's personality does suggest that he would heal people. Unlike Orochimaru he wasn't born psychotic, he actually loved someone. He has no reason to hate Hinata. All he wanted was power to define himself. Also he IS a medical ninja, its in their nature to heal people. I don't think he attaches much meaning to it.

    I think your right with Hinata affecting the fight with Sasuke. Considering Naruto now has Hinata and everyone else to live for, and the fact that hes the main character i don't think he will die. After all not many stories end that way.

    If your concerned about "if we fight we will both die". It might mean that its up to Sasuke to stop the fight before they both die. Or sacrifice himself to save Naruto (with his rinegan or something, i don't know).
     
         

  22. #22
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I see what you mean...I've always wondered why Kabuto did that...maybee to appear as a good Anbu, but I have another thought. Orochimaru was always in pursuit of every Jutsu...why not spare a Hyuga main branch member....since the side branch members lose their eyes when they die....better to have a main branch member with salvageable eyes.

    And I imagine after this last Naruto vs Sasuke fight, they will each go their separate ways. With mutual friendship. Leaning towards point One you made.


    I also will go ahead and not the points are related...Neji and Hinata mentioning how there is more to his life than just him will allow him to see he can't go and just die for Sasuke.
    thank you for reading! and after the last chapter alot of the others coming up sorta fit in. well the philosphy anyway
     
         
    Last edited by true path of the ninja; 01-01-2013 at 06:07 PM.

  23. #23
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Interesting theory

    Personally I think you've thought too much into it.

    Kabuto is a strange character in the sense that he helps friends and foe if he can save them.

    He healed Sakura when she was attacked by 4tailed Naruto just because he could.

    Most likely healed Hinata with the same mentality, especially since Hinata wasn't a direct enemy to their plans. Not like she would stop the invasion after being healed.

    You could probably connect Kabuto healing others to his childhood. Subliminally he feels its his duty to help kids like at the orphanage.
    haha maybe but maybe he did the same with sakura! haha jk i think i am over thinking it lol thanks for reading.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by zene10 View Post
    beats me lol
    haha thanks for reading :D
     
         

  25. #25
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hinata and the big picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTimmins View Post
    I think Kabuto's personality does suggest that he would heal people. Unlike Orochimaru he wasn't born psychotic, he actually loved someone. He has no reason to hate Hinata. All he wanted was power to define himself. Also he IS a medical ninja, its in their nature to heal people. I don't think he attaches much meaning to it.

    I think your right with Hinata affecting the fight with Sasuke. Considering Naruto now has Hinata and everyone else to live for, and the fact that hes the main character i don't think he will die. After all not many stories end that way.

    If your concerned about "if we fight we will both die". It might mean that its up to Sasuke to stop the fight before they both die. Or sacrifice himself to save Naruto (with his rinegan or something, i don't know).
    haha i thought that to until the tsunade arc he had a complete personality change. and as for sasuke and narutos last fight all i know is its going to be epic! haha thanks for reading.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •