Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shikaku's plan

In this frame we see Shikaku's evaluation of the options:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/613/4

He says (paraphrased):

1. Blocking is the specialty of us three clans (referring to the Ino-Shika-Cho technique).
    2. We don't have enough chakra to apply it to the juubi (rather, it's controllers, I assume - juubi does not have a mind as such).
    3. Calls Kakashi to check on the last few battles with the juubi.

Based on these, I think that his plan will indeed involve the Ino-Shika-Cho combo (perhaps multiple trios, since these clans have several members). The chakra and protection will be supplied by Kurama, in the same way that he gave chakra to Guy and Kakashi, and kept them protected within his chakra cloak.

I don't think they can control the juubi itself with this technique - they will aim for Obito, who is already shown to be vulnerable to it, but too powerful to hold for long with the amount of chakra they had then. If they target his connection to the juubi, he can't possibly use his disappearing trick on that body part, without losing control of the juubi.
    Of course, if the juubi transforms again by then, all bets are off.

Discuss?

Greatest Swordsman Roronoa Mihawk's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Shikaku's plan

yeah maybe

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Octopops

nice theory I could see this happening

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Evetualy Juubi evolved and there was nothig the Shinobi alliance could do about it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Since Shikaku noted that they really wouldn't be able to do much on a great enough scale to truly block the Juubi I imagine it has something like this.

The Ino-Shika-Cho plus the alliance will manage to block or stun the Juubi for maybee one or two seconds (completely immobalized).

Then Naruto will have that oppertunity to attack. Most likely it will be some rediculous Rasengan based on a few things: 1. He has Hinata with him so they might start off a rasengan in a similar fashion to how he did one with Minato in the Lost Towers Movie. 2. The other Bijuu gave him some power so that could be used to amplify it. 3. The Juubi is natural energy...I have a feeling part of the plan will have Naruto taking the natural energy flowing into the Juubi in order to bolster his attacks even further...A fusion of sage mode with the Kurama Mode (might be that he summons Ma and Pa...now that Kurama is friendly they may be able to enter him into sage mode!)

But other wise....I could agree with your thought!!! Naruto may try to use his energy as well as the Juubi's to bolster Ino-Shika-Cho teams!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Since Shikaku noted that they really wouldn't be able to do much on a great enough scale to truly block the Juubi I imagine it has something like this.

The Ino-Shika-Cho plus the alliance will manage to block or stun the Juubi for maybee one or two seconds (completely immobalized).

Then Naruto will have that oppertunity to attack. Most likely it will be some rediculous Rasengan based on a few things: 1. He has Hinata with him so they might start off a rasengan in a similar fashion to how he did one with Minato in the Lost Towers Movie. 2. The other Bijuu gave him some power so that could be used to amplify it. 3. The Juubi is natural energy...I have a feeling part of the plan will have Naruto taking the natural energy flowing into the Juubi in order to bolster his attacks even further...A fusion of sage mode with the Kurama Mode (might be that he summons Ma and Pa...now that Kurama is friendly they may be able to enter him into sage mode!)

But other wise....I could agree with your thought!!! Naruto may try to use his energy as well as the Juubi's to bolster Ino-Shika-Cho teams!
    Thanks, but I don't think so. For one thing, Hinata was not near him when the plan was made. No rasengan could have the slightest impact on the juubi. No one except Naruto knows about his meeting with the other bijuu's. There is no indication so far that he can combine bijuu and sage mode. And Shikaku had very little time, so whatever his plan is, it can't be too elaborate in any case.

But you are right that the blocking must be temporary to make a killing move, using shadow possession (which Shikaku is of course, and expert for). I think he will try to force Obito to get the juubi to hit itself (although if it's shadow mimic, wouldn't that result in killing Naruto and the team he is protecting? assuming this is what they do?).

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

I suspect Naruto will Kamui at other dimension again and atk Obito there

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here are a few things we know and can guess from the last few battles:

1) It takes a lot of power and concentration for Obito to control the Bijuu in the way he was doing it. Because of this, he wasn't able to use his Rinnegan techniques while fighting Bee+Naruto+Kakashi+Gai.
    2) Neither Madara nor Obito have used any of their eye powers since they attached to the Juubi
    3) They've had some trouble controlling the Juubi, since Madara hasn't yet become the Jinchuuriki. It has been suggested indirectly that Obito's Kamui power cannot be used while he's on the Juubi (otherwise there would be no worry about him dying from the TBB).

These three facts together suggest that there is a fundamental limit involved in how much chakra is necessary to control the Juubi in it's current state, and how much multi-tasking Obito and Madara can do while they are attempting to control it.

4) With Obito's 6-paths technique, each of the Bijuu were bound to an Edo Tensei corpse with those chakra rods, not with seals.
    5) Likewise, Madara apparently cannot seal the Juubi with his Edo Tensei body.
    6) Obito apparently cannot do infinite tsukuyomi himself, or he wouldn't be seriously considering sacrificing himself to resurrect Madara properly.

These three facts together, the last of them may not be known to the alliance but Shikaku might be able to figure out, show that the infinite tsukuyomi plan cannot progress until the Juubi is sealed.

7) The Juubi was created without the full power of the 8-tails and 9-tails, the two most powerful Bijuu.
    8) The Juubi's chakra is nature chakra, not normal chakra.
    9) Large amounts of nature chakra, if you're not trained to control it, can turn the user into stone.
    10) There's no evidence that Obito or Madara have ever had Sage training.

I'm not sure if Shukaku knew #8, and #10 is just speculation. The argument can be made that Obito and/or Madara are able to control nature chakra because they are controlling the juubi right now.

11) The Juubi was able to break out of even a huge combination attack using lime and earth techniques.
    12) The Gedo Mazo was able to stop even the biggest and strongest physical attacks and earth-based attacks with ease.

These two facts suggest that any strategy isn't going to be a physical one.

13) The Juubi seems to have some affinity for, or is even the original source of, wood release techniques. The Juubi is able to use wood-release (although this may be the juubi channeling that power from Obito or Madara).
    14) The Juubi's chakra obviously interacts with Hashirama's power, which is how that large lotus flower was able to keep Madara live, how Madara was able to use it to create Zetsu, and how Madara and Obito are connecting to it with Hashirama's cells now.
    15) We know that Naruto's Bijuu Mode powers also interact with wood-release and derived Hashirama DNA to turn it even more tree-like. In fact several zetsu were incapacitated by this effect alone.

These last three facts, which Kishi has been building up since the war arc started, suggest that Naruto's reactions with wood release may play a role in the attack.

I can see a few possibilities of attack: Something involving the huge amounts of natural chakra (of which Naruto is the only master in the alliance), something involving Naruto's relationship with wood release, something involving the fact that Obito and Madara cannot use their eye powers, something related to the fact that Obito and Madara are not yet the jinchuuriki of the juubi, and definitely something that isn't a physical attack. I'm not quite sure about the details, but Shikaku would have had most of this same information.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If it is that plan, I believe kakashi will kamui himself into Obitos dimension and raikiri him. Obito will decide to just die and be with Rin because who wants a fake lover? Madara will go berserk that Obito betrayed him and the 1v1 of him and Naruto will begin with Sasuke joking in.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just my 2 cents.

The Hyuga clan has to be part of the plan because all of a sudden they were front and center in the battle. I don't believe it was just to set up Neji's death. My guess Hinta will help Naruto seperate the 9 different chakaras in the Jubi and then in his Sage of the 6 Paths mode seal them in himself or free them from the Jubi completely.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

I foresee shikakus plan as using shika ino cho like this

Choji holding off Juubi
    Shikamaru holding off Madara
    And Ino getting into Obitos mind

Also made a thread if interested in seeing more how juubis mind works, seeing as juubi attacked the mind of the alliance, aka HQ
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=296557