Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Has it ever been confirmed that she actually has Raiton as an element ? :confused:

    I see people stating it all the time, but all I remember is Tsunade screwing up Kabuto's nerve system with electrical waves in part 1, and that wasn't even confirmed to be a lightning tech. (or so I think) I mean, if she actually had some elemental jutsu at her disposal, why wouldn't she have used them before ? :shrug:

    Anyways, what do you think, do you think Tsunade has Raiton as an element ? Maybe I'm just being biased here, but I honestly don't consider her using the Pathaway technique to be enough to proof that she can fully utilize it, for example, to disable Deidara's bombs. But maybe I'm wrong about this
     
         

  2. #2
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    It says on wikipedia "presumed"
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    It says on wikipedia "presumed"
    I know, that's why I'm asking. Just want to know if the majority on here considers her to be able to use them.
     
         

  4. #4
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    I doubt it, she might have a natural affinity, but nothing major enough to count as elemental usage.
     
         

  5. #5
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    well i think it's save to assume so
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

     
         

  7. #7
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Posts
    8,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    wat she did to kabuto could just be counted as high level medical ninjutsu
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    I doubt it, she might have a natural affinity, but nothing major enough to count as elemental usage.
    My thoughts exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    well i think it's save to assume so
    Why do you say that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    It honestly seems to me like they mean some different kind of electricity. Just an opinion


    However, just because of that one incident, people seem to assume that she has mastered the lighnting element. :shrug:
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    wat she did to kabuto could just be counted as high level medical ninjutsu
    Exactly :y
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    wat she did to kabuto could just be counted as high level medical ninjutsu
    It said she changed her chakra into electricity
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Yep she does That technique sends electricity so lightning is pretty much the same
     
         

  12. #12
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    She has lightning but she can't use it very well. Since she is a medical ninja with great chakra control and lightning chakra she was able to do that to Kabuto.
     
         

  13. #13
    Amaterasu boss dirklyn's Avatar
    Status
    dirklyn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ghana
    Posts
    1,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    She can't use it ? Haha what a sannin
     
         

  14. #14
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Well, She is a sannin and a kage,and which kage is not known for having elemental affinity. lightning and electricity is basically the same thing, she at least has 2 elements (guessing),and she didnt just use the technique for it to be named under medical ninjutsu.
    So im guessing that she does have it.
    A ninja cannot convert their chakra into electricity without having the affinity, think about it.
    Hopefully she shows it out
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Guildmage's Avatar
    Status
    Guildmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Where the sun shines alot
    Posts
    835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Honestly I think kishi hasn't put characters such as: Tsunade and Nagato to use elemental ninjutsu and only their custom abilities, because.....

    Can you imagine someone like Nagato or Tsunade using a large scale katon, and adding to that, THE MASSIVE CHAKRA ENHANCEMENT TO THE TECHNIQUE DUE TO THEIR RIDICULOUS CHAKRA LEVEL?

    Maybe that would explain why raikage doesn't use any other type of technique

    Because they would be too overpowered....
     
         

  16. #16
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guildmage View Post
    Honestly I think kishi hasn't put characters such as: Tsunade and Nagato to use elemental ninjutsu and only their custom abilities, because.....

    Can you imagine someone like Nagato or Tsunade using a large scale katon, and adding to that, THE MASSIVE CHAKRA ENHANCEMENT TO THE TECHNIQUE DUE TO THEIR RIDICULOUS CHAKRA LEVEL?

    Maybe that would explain why raikage doesn't use any other type of technique

    Because they would be too overpowered....
    Hmm i agree, but i still think he needs to develop tsunade, and give her somemore badass moves
     
         

  17. #17
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Hmm i agree, but i still think he needs to develop tsunade, and give her somemore badass moves
    too late, she is dying
     
         

  18. #18
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    too late, she is dying
    but not dead, The only kage i think is gonna die is Oonoki
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Tsunade's probably a genjutsu type like Sakura (and thus doesn't typically use elemental ninjutsu as much).
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Guildmage's Avatar
    Status
    Guildmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Where the sun shines alot
    Posts
    835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    And if Itachi with his LOW chakra level is able to do MASSIVE katons, just imagine those that have MASSIVE CHAKRA
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Tsunade's probably a genjutsu type like Sakura (and thus doesn't typically use elemental ninjutsu as much).
    but they still can
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Tsunade's chakra nature is Yin. Nagato's chakra nature was Yin Yang. Sage of the Six Paths chakra nature was Yin Yang...

    She does have an affinity which is presumed to be lightning due to her ability to rapidly turn chackra into electricity without making any hand seals. However, if your Chakra nature is Yin you can turn your chakra into many elements. Fact that only element that could work inside the body, that's why she used electricity... she's the greatest medical ninja of all times, therefore she would use elements that would boots her medical prowess.

    Yin chakra controls life while Yang controls Death. That's why Nagato's rinnengan was said to control life and Death while Tsunade's Yin seal gives her Immortality.
    Yin chakra is CREATION , Yang chakra is devastation.===== Tsunade uses CREATION rebirth====== Nagato uses Planetary DEVASTATION.

    It's a Japanese thing... you can go and research for Yin and Yang.



    Hope I was helpful.
     
         
    Last edited by Slug Princess; 12-31-2012 at 04:21 AM.

  23. #23
    Member madarasasuke5's Avatar
    Status
    madarasasuke5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    [infinity & beyond.
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade with Raiton ?

    Well i dt think so.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •