View Poll Results: True or False

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

    2 28.57%
  • False

    5 71.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Top 5 shichibukai

    1) Marshall D. Teach (Black Beard)
    2) Dracule Mihawk
    3) Crocodile
    4) Trafalgar Law
    5) Barthelowmew Kuma

    ( I know Doflamingo is strong but his ability's are still unknown )

    What do yous think?
     
         

  2. #2
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    1) Blackbeard
    2) Kuma
    3) Mihawk
    4) Doflamingo
    5) Jimbei
     
         

  3. #3
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Mihawks stronger than Kuma
     
         

  4. #4
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    ^Where's your proof?
     
         

  5. #5
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    He just is, even though it'll be a tough fight.
     
         

  6. #6
    Haki Beast Red Swag's Avatar
    Status
    Red Swag is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    1,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yonko King
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    1. doflamingo
    2. mihawk
    3. law
    4. kuma
    5. anyone
     
         

  7. #7
    >Monzaemon ryan221's Avatar
    Status
    ryan221 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    ,,I don't like to wait or make
    people wait''
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    I am up to ep. 30 with One piece so I have a question.
    Is that Dracule Mihawk the same guy I just watched few episodes earlier-Hawk eyes Mihawk.
    And Has Zoro beaten him yet?
     
         

  8. #8
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan221 View Post
    I am up to ep. 30 with One piece so I have a question.
    Is that Dracule Mihawk the same guy I just watched few episodes earlier-Hawk eyes Mihawk.
    And Has Zoro beaten him yet?
    Yuup
     
         

  9. #9
    >Monzaemon ryan221's Avatar
    Status
    ryan221 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    ,,I don't like to wait or make
    people wait''
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Ninja View Post
    Yuup
    Damn,I liked him..
     
         

  10. #10
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Swag View Post
    1. doflamingo
    2. mihawk
    3. law
    4. kuma
    5. anyone
    Black beard is the strongest :3 but he is pretty fragile
     
         

  11. #11
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Yeah it gets better :D don't worry
     
         

  12. #12
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Ninja View Post
    He just is, even though it'll be a tough fight.
    Your logic sucks, therefore your opinion is invalid. "He just is" is a terrible reason. It would make sense if you elaborated on your opinion.
     
         

  13. #13
    Haki Beast Red Swag's Avatar
    Status
    Red Swag is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    1,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yonko King
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan221 View Post
    I am up to ep. 30 with One piece so I have a question.
    Is that Dracule Mihawk the same guy I just watched few episodes earlier-Hawk eyes Mihawk.
    And Has Zoro beaten him yet?
    yes he is mihawk.

    and no! zoro is still miles away in terms of strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Ninja View Post
    Black beard is the strongest :3 but he is pretty fragile
    hes a yonko
     
         

  14. #14
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Your logic sucks, therefore your opinion is invalid. "He just is" is a terrible reason. It would make sense if you elaborated on your opinion.
    Well I'm too lazy, he is because he can use his 100 ton move to slash all around and Kuma can only protect himself with his two hand so there for, if Mihawk slashes 5 times Kuma would only have two hands to protect himself with. Kumas attacks are easy to dodge and they are not the speed type :/
     
         

  15. #15
    >Monzaemon ryan221's Avatar
    Status
    ryan221 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    ,,I don't like to wait or make
    people wait''
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Swag View Post
    yes he is mihawk.

    and no! zoro is still miles away in terms of strength
    Great,I like that guy...
    Thanks.
     
         

  16. #16
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    hes a yonko[/QUOTE]

    Still shichibukai though
     
         
    Last edited by Super Ninja; 12-29-2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Yolo

  17. #17
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Ninja View Post
    Well I'm too lazy, he is because he can use his 100 ton move to slash all around and Kuma can only protect himself with his two hand so there for, if Mihawk slashes 5 times Kuma would only have two hands to protect himself with. Kumas attacks are easy to dodge and they are not the speed type :/
    If you're too lazy, you shouldn't make a thread then. When you make a thread with your opinion, you need to be able to at least back yourself up.

    Kuma can deflect everything. He can repel air around him to send a shockwave that supposedly travels near the speed of light.
     
         

  18. #18
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    iLocated
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    BlackBeard
    Doflamingo
    Kuma
    Mihawk
    Boa Hancock
    Jimbei (if BB isn't included)
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak; 12-29-2012 at 10:33 AM.

  19. #19
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    If you're too lazy, you shouldn't make a thread then. When you make a thread with your opinion, you need to be able to at least back yourself up.

    Kuma can deflect everything. He can repel air around him to send a shockwave that supposedly travels near the speed of light.


    http://www.*****************/showthread.php?t=755384
     
         

  20. #20
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Ninja View Post
    Don't see your point. Most of that is typical fanboy logic and some replies don't even have anything backin them up.
     
         

  21. #21
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Don't see your point. Most of that is typical fanboy logic and some replies don't even have anything backin them up.
    Zoro hit Kuma and caused only little damage (you could even say nothing) but I bet Mihawk will rape him,one hit he'll either get hit to the ground or hit back. Like I said before Kumas attacks take a lot of preparation easy to dodge and to predict :3
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Blackbeard is a Yonkou now.

    The current Shichibukai atm are

    1. Doflamingo
    2. Mihawk
    3. Law
    4. Kuma
    5. Boa
     
         

  23. #23
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Ninja View Post
    Zoro hit Kuma and caused only little damage (you could even say nothing) but I bet Mihawk will rape him,one hit he'll either get hit to the ground or hit back. Like I said before Kumas attacks take a lot of preparation easy to dodge and to predict :3
    lol a massive energy wave caused by Mihawk would not be noticed. The light it produces would be noticed. Kuma can also use his ability on himself to move around. It's fast enough to make it seem like it's teleportation. How does Kuma's attacks take a lot of preparation? He basically needs to slap the air and send a shockwave to Mihawk that moves at the speed of light. If Mihawk can dodge, then Kuma can do it easily as well.
     
         

  24. #24
    Pira-Ninja Super Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Super Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I am a sheep
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    I know that it's a indecisive decision. But to be totally honest we both do not know the answer.. :P. they both have gone all out and they seem like they both have their ultimate attacks/abilities up their sleeve making the answer indecisive and we do not know how their attacks will affect the other. Nobody knows the true outcome. Maybe in the future it'll show their top attacks ... Only time will tell but

    Luffy WILL BECOME the pirate king. 99% sure
     
         

  25. #25
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Top 5 shichibukai

    Mihawk, Dofla, Kuma, Boa & Croc.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •