Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: why Sakura suckes

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    I know there have been alot of threads about this but wanted to share my thoughts.
    The reason why Sakura suckes is because she is the heroine of the series. Sakura has no where near the character development as naruto and Sasuke have and also Kakashi. We doun't even know her back story or even her parants while we know other side charaters parents and some of them are more developed than her. We exppect more from sakura because she is the main character. Hinata has a back story and she is very good character compare to Sakura becasue Sakura is the main heroine while she isn't. I was narusaku fan in part 1 and even in shippuden for a while until i realize she is just too obsessed with sasuke while Hinata has risked her life several times for naruto. Sakura has some character development but as a main character she lacks many qualities. This is just me, you might thing very differently everyone has there own opinion.
    :lmao: :rofl:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You know I really thought about giving my long opinion about this, but last time I tried some dude kept trolling my responses and my final post was for naught since the thread was erased. I'll just say this, even though Sakura hasn't done much in relation to Naruto, Sasuke, or Kakashi it does not mean she is useless or sucks. She has her own merits as a character in the series and that's that.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    " It's easy being a saint
    when you don't have to make
    sacrifices "

You have some valid points but she isn't bad, there have been some bios about sakuras background with her parents, the only problem she ever really had is being made fun of because of her forehead, which ino gave her the ribbon for. She has development, it just doesn't stand out like the others.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While I do not like Sakura (pink reminds me of pepto bismol eeewww), I don't think she is useless. Sure, she hasn't much character development as she should because of who she's tied to, but with a few exceptions, that's the case with most kunoichis (I hope I spelled that right, grammar nazis are coming). They barely ever have much development or background stories. Ten Ten being a fine example of it. I know I know, she doesn't compare in the level of importance as Sakura does. Anyway, the reason I feel that she isn't useless is because obvi she has been a great asset in the war and she was rather awesome back in Sasori days. I wish she had bossed it up like that throughout the entire thing....she had her 15 mins of glory, I guess. And as someone else said in this thread, she has no blood limit abilities nor ninja parents so the fact that she is as good as she is now should be an accomplishment. Anyway, I love Hinata. lol Had to.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!

I dont know what sakura sucks at.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura as a main heroine lacks basic development while, characters like hinata have far more character development, backstory and overall change based on events. Sakura has never risked her life at a time when it was almost certain she would die. Remember Sakura had never seen the demon cloak so she didn't know naruto would not snap out of it if she got his attention, she had no intention of fighting it to subdue it she simply wanted to see if he would snap out of it. Sakura's pep talks usually consist of begging him to do something or crying, just like part 1. She would have never fought pain, to save him. In fact Sakura stood by and watched as naruto was pinned and starring death in the face. She is not as brave as some of you pretend she is. Choji even has more background than she does, heck even iruka does. Where ah she now while naruto faces more horrible circumstances? Getting saved by kakashi from the 10 tails rain of finger hair

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEH

Sakura is a mad bch of naruto manga

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

List of chars with more backstory, or character development than sakura: matsuri, gaara, minato, kushina, iruka, choji, hinata, jugo, Karin, haku, zabuza, nagato, yahiko, konan, the eternal gennin, gai, lee, neji, kasime, itachi, sasori, deidara, original pain paths, jaraya, zaku, kakashi, anko, tsunade, ten ten, kiba, riakage, madara, izuna, obito, killer be, all the tailed beasts, the 10 tails, rikudou sennin, younger and older brother, every hokage, 4th kazekage, mu, tschikage........ Goes in infinity

Sakura has more character development than ten ten? False.
    While Sakura has a shallow change to prove that she is useful one time in the forest of death, ten ten has a story of wanting to be useful, looks for a way to be like her idol, fails and creates her own specialty, fails but then continues through encouragement from her team mates and instructor.

Sakuras development goes along the lines of, is useless, wants to be useful, becomes useful and chackra punches things, gets kicked by omio
    And her role in naruto's development has shriveled to nothing far before naruto was saved by hinata.

Heck if we are talking size akamuru has shown more relative growth

Last edited by celarian; 12-29-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    List of chars with more backstory, or character development than sakura: matsuri, gaara, minato, kushina, iruka, choji, hinata, jugo, Karin, haku, zabuza, nagato, yahiko, konan, the eternal gennin, gai, lee, neji, kasime, itachi, sasori, deidara, original pain paths, jaraya, kakashi, anko, tsunade, ten ten, kiba, riakage, madara, izuna, obito, killer be, all the tailed beasts, the 10 tails, rikudou sennin, younger and older brother, every hokage, 4th kazekage, mu, tschikage........ Goes in infinity

Sakura has more character development than ten ten? False.
    While Sakura has a shallow change to prove that she is useful one time in the forest of death, ten ten has a story of wanting to be useful, looks for a way to be like her idol, fails and creates her own specialty, fails but then continues through encouragement from her team mates and instructor.
    And her role in naruto's development has shriveled to nothing far before naruto was saved by hinata.

Heck if we are talking size akamuru has shown more relative growth

betcha Kishi connects her to the So6P because her backstory is sooo mysterious.....that would make me chuckle.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234