Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

And Yet Another Awakened Sharingan

Madara, fading in and out of consciousness, is brought into the hospital by Sasuke's Lightning Clone. The clone comes in and drops him on the bed and leaves. Madara falls into a deep sleep, awaiting surgery, dreaming of the Moon's Eyeplan. Ironic, isn't it? He was dreaming of the plan to put everyone in a dream..

Reason for injury: Sharingan Awakening
    Description of Injury burned with Amaterasu, crushed with Susanoo, and tortured by the Mangekyou Sharingan. Broken rips likely and bruised and ruptured organs possibly
    Type: Not sure what is meant, but potentially life-threatening?
    Severity: Moderately severe
    Link to the thread injury occurred in:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...6&goto=newpost
    Link to the biography that is injured: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=284612

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 12-28-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

Re: And Yet Another Awakened Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Madara, fading in and out of consciousness, is brought into the hospital by Sasuke's Lightning Clone. The clone comes in and drops him on the bed and leaves. Madara falls into a deep sleep, awaiting surgery, dreaming of the Moon's Eyeplan. Ironic, isn't it? He was dreaming of the plan to put everyone in a dream..

Reason for injury: Sharingan Awakening
    Description of Injury burned with Amaterasu, crushed with Susanoo, and tortured by the Mangekyou Sharingan. Broken rips likely and bruised and ruptured organs possibly
    Type: Not sure what is meant, but potentially life-threatening?
    Severity: Moderately severe
    Link to the thread injury occurred in:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...6&goto=newpost
    Link to the biography that is injured: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=284612
    As the clone drops you and vanishes I quickly follow up and get shocked with the state in which it left the injured ninja. Without hesitation I place my hands atop the injured body and start examining the body and looking for injuries. After my chakra returns with the information I realize that the patient has severe burns all over his body. Also, a few crushed ribs accompanied with some bruises which is most likely the cause of the heavy breathing and may be life threatening if ruptured organs cause internal bleeding. I also notice a slight shiver that most likely was caused by psychic molestation and with all the symptoms together I deduce that it was definitely a sharingan activation. Only one thing left, to confirm the diagnosis. I slowly raise the eyelid and I notice a black pupil inside of the red iris.

I better get someone immediately.

(Too much House lately )

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara starts to stir in his slumber but continues to sleep, awaiting surgery

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Ok lets take a look shall we

*pours chakra over you assessing your injuries for myself*

Right then, lets get to work shall we?

i sterilise my hands:

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: On touch
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

And proceed to sterilize the cuts on the patient:

(Kirei Itto) - I clean all of him
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

I then make the patient swallow a calcium pill, while i stimulate coagulation in the internal bleeding and proceed to heal the burns while the calcium gets into his system .

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra:N/A
    Damage: N/A
    Range:Close
    Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
    [Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

How are you feeling there? we are almost done

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vìncent View Post
    Ok lets take a look shall we

*pours chakra over you assessing your injuries for myself*

Right then, lets get to work shall we?

i sterilise my hands:

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

And proceed to sterilize the cuts on the patient:

(Kirei Itto) - I clean all of him
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

I then make the patient swallow a calcium pill, while i stimulate coagulation in the internal bleeding and proceed to heal the burns while the calcium gets into his system .

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra:N/A
    Range:Close
    Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
    [Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

How are you feeling there? we are almost done
    A bit light headed and woozy still... @_@

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    A bit light headed and woozy still... @_@
    Ok, the calcium should be in your system now

I therefore begin to reset your broken bones:

Chiyute no Jutsu (Bone Healer Technique)
    Type: Medical Ninjutsu
    Range: On-Contact
    Chakra: 25
    Description: The user uses the Medical nature of his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that the osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is healed.
    Note: This technique takes 2 turns to completely heal a bone, taking 25 chakra for one turn (making the bone half-way healed) and another 25 the other turn to heal it completely, meaning it actually takes 50 chakra.

ok, take 2 days bed rest to allow your body to recover then post in here and i'll release your bio

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Vìncent View Post
    Ok, the calcium should be in your system now

I therefore begin to reset your broken bones:

Chiyute no Jutsu (Bone Healer Technique)
    Type: Medical Ninjutsu
    Range: On-Contact
    Chakra: 25
    Description: The user uses the Medical nature of his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that the osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is healed.
    Note: This technique takes 2 turns to completely heal a bone, taking 25 chakra for one turn (making the bone half-way healed) and another 25 the other turn to heal it completely, meaning it actually takes 50 chakra.

ok, take 2 days bed rest to allow your body to recover then post in here and i'll release your bio
    Will do, thank you. ^^

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the treatment, now I can continue having fun ^^