Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 118
  1. #26
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Farama Senju View Post
    if your friends aren't in to Naruto, don't mention anything about it to them or go on NB while with them because it doesn't look good, depending on your age. If your 14+ don't say a word because it doesn't look good because anime is mostly for children in the view of others.
    That's a weak way of looking at it....if his friends don't like it...so what..they r not the ones reading/watching it....imm 21 and if people look down on me for something I find interesting they can kick rocks
     
         

  2. #27
    Member kral's Avatar
    Status
    kral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    True that man. Just say Bk off cuz who cares. Naruto is awesome! I talk about it with my friends n even got a few into the show!
     
         

  3. #28
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    This makes no sense. Strong people are not afraid to admit what they like, and what they enjoy doing. I suppose you prefer people being fake.

    - So what if someone doesn't like what you do? Then that someone isn't your friend if they feel the need to make you feel insecure or bad about it.
    So I would be a strong person if I admitted to the public I enjoy masturbating to bestiality, or should I keep it to myself and selective friends?
     
         

  4. #29
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    who cares bro ... im always making references , sure they look at me weird but so what , i bet your friends watch horrible shows
     
         

  5. #30
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Most of my friends and a lot of people in my college read Naruto and watch anime, especially people in my major....so no. Some people thinks it's cute when I geek out lol
    I'm not really the nerd type anyways. I act normal....though there are some real geeks in my major and it's kinda scary.

    and I also just accidentally replied to myself instead of editing -_-
     
         

  6. #31
    Member Kobe Fan's Avatar
    Status
    Kobe Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Seems like you have great friends. Not even being sarcastic. That's what friends do, they talk shit about each other but out of love.
     
         

  7. #32
    The Awesome Gentleman Suan19's Avatar
    Status
    Suan19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SkyLoft
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Warrriiiooors.....Come out to
    pllllaaaay.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Nerds basically means you know more about a subject. That means WE ALL NERDS
     
         

  8. #33
    Member HiddenShadowRogue's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowRogue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    yeah bro your ****in solid then, the video game is pretty kick ass to, an usually when you meet someone in real life thats a diehard fan you usually get along really well even if your not in the same "clique"
     
         

  9. #34
    "Real Talk" Dubbuoo's Avatar
    Status
    Dubbuoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1 View Post
    dwl the "cool" guys xD
    lol yes i said "cool"

    here they represent "Bloods" because Young money's influence on adolescents
     
         

  10. #35
    孤独と憎しみ Voodoo's Avatar
    Status
    Voodoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you surprised there isn't
    anything interesting to read
    here?
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    So I would be a strong person if I admitted to the public I enjoy masturbating to bestiality, or should I keep it to myself and selective friends?
    This makes no sense again. Masturbating and watching Anime/Manga are completely different methods of hobbies to do.
    Masturbating is meant to be kept quiet, not keeping quiet that you like Anime/Manga is nothing to be ashamed about and people who don't open up about it are insecure. Anime/Manga is just like any other Hobby. Masturbation is a completely different subject
    You clearly don't know what you are talking about
     
         

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbuoo View Post
    lol yes i said "cool"

    here they represent "Bloods" because Young money's influence on adolescents
    O god:sy: people stilll gang bang???
     
         

  12. #37
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Fan View Post
    Seems like you have great friends. Not even being sarcastic. That's what friends do, they talk shit about each other but out of love.
    lol true
     
         

  13. #38
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Warya
    Posts
    8,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: Naruto Nerds

    If you wanna get laid keep that shit under lock.

    LOL jk, it doesn't really matter, you do what you want, and if someone doesn't agree with it just punch them in the face like a baws!
     
         

  14. #39
    Revolutionary Army lilzay2kay's Avatar
    Status
    lilzay2kay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    lompoc, california
    Posts
    406
    Post Thanks / Like
    No New Friends
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Farama Senju View Post
    if your friends aren't in to Naruto, don't mention anything about it to them or go on NB while with them because it doesn't look good, depending on your age. If your 14+ don't say a word because it doesn't look good because anime is mostly for children in the view of others.
    I'm 15 and I don't necessarily believe that anime and manga are designed for kids, because some manga/anime are too sophisticated for kids to understand, like detective Conan for example ( really great manga I suggest it to everyone who likes manga)
     
         

  15. #40
    chunin pinkspider2000's Avatar
    Status
    pinkspider2000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you lemons,
    squeeze them in other people's
    eyes ...
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    That doesn't make you a nerd. If you like naruto that shouldn't change just cause of your friends and I am sure they have done nerdish things too.
     
         

  16. #41
    孤独と憎しみ Voodoo's Avatar
    Status
    Voodoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you surprised there isn't
    anything interesting to read
    here?
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    What I'm trying to imply is.
    If your friends can't accept your hobby for watching Anime/Manga, then they are not friends.
    And hiding it from them just makes it worse.

    I mean, how can someone be themselves if they can't even openly admit or talk about something they enjoy ( As in Like Sport or Anime etc )
     
         

  17. #42
    "Real Talk" Dubbuoo's Avatar
    Status
    Dubbuoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by The Orange Hokage View Post
    O god:sy: people stilll gang bang???
    in NewZealand it's illegal for civillians to have a fire arm so we resolve matters with our fists... xD

    seriously
     
         

  18. #43
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    This makes no sense again. Masturbating and watching Anime/Manga are completely different methods of hobbies to do.
    Masturbating is meant to be kept quiet, not keeping quiet that you like Anime/Manga is nothing to be ashamed about and people who don't open up about it are insecure. Anime/Manga is just like any other Hobby. Masturbation is a completely different subject
    You clearly don't know what you are talking about
    Um, and again this is just you're opinion, please try to be more open. Of course they are different, I was using an analogy...
    Some people consider reading/watching anime/manga equally or even more embarrassing than masturbation.
    I'm more open about masturbation than being a Narutard. Do I have friends I discuss Naruto with? Of course. Do I go down the street quoting lines, umm no.

    Which is why it is a part of my private life, I'm a guy who loves women. Watching Naruto does not help you score... You got to have priorities. And women are high priority.

    I know this sounds bad, but it's reality.
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 12-28-2012 at 01:23 AM.

  19. #44
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Warya
    Posts
    8,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    What I'm trying to imply is.
    If your friends can't accept your hobby for watching Anime/Manga, then they are not friends.
    And hiding it from them just makes it worse.

    I mean, how can someone be themselves if they can't even openly admit or talk about something they enjoy ( As in Like Sport or Anime etc )
    I agree, though tbh you don't have to mention everything about yourself to your friends, I don't think i'd mention watching anime randomly, but I wouldn't hide it either.
     
         

  20. #45
    The God of shinobi jordan1's Avatar
    Status
    jordan1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    1,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by Suan19 View Post
    Nerds basically means you know more about a subject. That means WE ALL NERDS
    Technically yes
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Yes. Liking Naruto instantly makes you a pariah to all other accepted members of society.
     
         

  22. #47
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    I agree, though tbh you don't have to mention everything about yourself to your friends, I don't think i'd mention watching anime randomly, but I wouldn't hide it either.
    but sometimes you can let out a ... datebayoo ! or a believe it it happens
     
         

  23. #48
    YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Posts
    9,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    I dont like my high school the people there try to act normal to much, but theres only a few people who i talk about anime with.
    Last year(8th grade) me and my friend would go on about naruto nonstop,we even managed to get my cousin and my other friend into it, so we did something naruto or anime related whether it be naruto or anime like shouting out rasengan and kamehameha.

    P.S. we luv naruto so much that we would use jutsus to cheat on multiple choice test
    Ex: A-Amaterasu, B-Byakugan, C-Chidori, D-Dynamic Entry
     
         

  24. #49
    こんにちは!♥ MrsJDepp's Avatar
    Status
    MrsJDepp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    It's the same with me. My friends are all very girly. I'm actually just as them. Therefore, they always laugh at me when I talk about Naruto. But that's the way friends are. It's just a bit of fun And I'm telling you everybody is somehow or other a nerd. You like naruto and also to talk about it and your friends possibly like other stuff and have other interests that's why they call you a nerd
     
         

  25. #50
    The God of shinobi jordan1's Avatar
    Status
    jordan1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    1,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    I dont like my high school the people there try to act normal to much, but theres only a few people who i talk about anime with.
    Last year(8th grade) me and my friend would go on about naruto nonstop,we even managed to get my cousin and my other friend into it, so we did something naruto or anime related whether it be naruto or anime like shouting out rasengan and kamehameha.

    P.S. we luv naruto so much that we would use jutsus to cheat on multiple choice test
    Ex: A-Amaterasu, B-Byakugan, C-Chidori, D-Dynamic Entry
    a bit childish but who cares :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •