Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 82
  1. #1
    Member Kadmos1's Avatar
    Status
    Kadmos1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    While fans obviously know a lot of the the main couples (this can happen of many anime will have a lot of hints of romance, it's also obvious they likely they won't ever actually kiss/get married onscreen (while they might start dating, to me, it's much more romantic to see an actual kiss/proposal)

    With this and the fact that the shipping of the main couple can be a major factor for the popularity of some series taken into account, what's the point of the writers having all this hinting if the romance is never realized?

    While I recognize chapter 615 is essentially the strongest NaruHina hint after Hinata confessed to Naruto while fighting Pein, I think NaruHina still is not as likely to happen with all the history Naruto and Sakura have had with each other.

    On the "To all the NaruHina Naysayers... " thread, saltal mentions "As a Naru-Saku fan, I am disappointed, even though it was obviously coming for a while. I don't feel Naruto and Hinata's relationship was well developed in the story, but perhaps it will become more convincing in the next episodes. One thing I fear - the story will become more boring - I'll miss laughing at the Naruto/Sakura interchanges - Hinata has zero sense of humor... Ah well, it is Kishimoto's story - if he finaslly gave Hinata the ability to give a whole speech without stammering, maybe he'll give make her a bit more funny as well... :-".

    Along with the point the points made by fellow posters on my thread at http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...idence-is?pg=1, why would Kishi give all this NaruSaku evidence?
     
         

  2. #2
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hero is an ugly person who
    doesn't know their place.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    speaking of old things how's myspace doing?
     
         

  3. #3
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Hinata could be right for Naruto as well.

    Hinata has always believed in Naruto. When everyone called him a dropout, she didnt.
    She saw the real Naruto before everyone else did.

    Naruto realizes that in this chapter as well, how she has been by his side this whole time.
    This chapter showed that Hinata can compliment Naruto as well. That a Kushina Sakura type is not necessary.
    Naruto and Hinata had a buildup too, just different. They were both considered dropouts and both did their best to get acknowledged in their own way.

    Hinata was actually the first person to acknowledge Naruto and Iruka the second (excluding Naruto's parents of course).

    Hinata has finaly found the courage and determination to keep going and just at a time that Naruto was losing it.
    Thanks to her, he is standing strong again, together with her.




    They make a nice pair dont you think?

    Tbh I am still in doubt cause they could just as well get a super close superduper best friends brother sister like bond or have crossed that line and moved to a love pairing.

    Yeah Naruto and Sakura have a history, but that doesnt have to mean that Kishi cant jump a different direction of course. I feel like the love flame between Naruto and Sakura has been fading and he has become more like a big brother to her, whereas with Naruto and Hinata it is the other way around, going from big brother to love pairing.

    I still feel it could go either way, but this chapter just made me cheer for NaruHina, for the simple reason that I like them more as a couple.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Kadmos1's Avatar
    Status
    Kadmos1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Haven't used my MySpace in almost 2 years, so I don't know it's doing.

    meowNverse, while I agree with what you say, to me, Lead Guy A or Lead Guy B with Lead Female A or Lead Female B is the pairing I want. This is supported by the fact Protagonist Female A/B is the woman that Lead Guy A/B spends the most time with/known the longest.

    For example, in Bleach, while the sexy Orihime (B though her boobs are at least a large "C") could get Ichigo because they have known each longer than Rukia, the beautiful Rukia could end up getting Ichigo since she's girl A (and her cup size would be that, also).
     
         

  5. #5
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
    Haven't used my MySpace in almost 2 years, so I don't know it's doing.

    meowNverse, while I agree with what you say, to me, Lead Guy A or Lead Guy B with Lead Female A or Lead Female B is the pairing I want. This is supported by the fact Protagonist Female A/B is the woman that Lead Guy A/B spends the most time with/known the longest.

    For example, in Bleach, while the sexy Orihime (B though her boobs are at least a large "C") could get Ichigo because they have known each longer than Rukia, the beautiful Rukia could end up getting Ichigo since she's girl A (and her cup size would be that, also).
    I hardly know Bleach so its difficult to comment.
    So you basically say, the main male chars, should end up with the main female chars?

    You say the following right?
    Naruto is lead guy A right and Sasuke lead guy B.
    Sakura lead girl A and Hinata lead girl B.
    But the A/B's and A/B's cant end up with each other.

    Hinata wont ever end up with Sasuke.
    But if you want the pairings according to your system than
    NaruHina and SasuSaku is possible.

    or did I understand you wrong?

    Cause if you want NaruSaku, than the other leads, the ''B''s will not match.

    Lets not make it more complicated by bringing boobsizes in it as well , and for the record, Hinata is least a large ''C'' and Sakura would be ''A'' :D.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Kadmos1's Avatar
    Status
    Kadmos1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    I meant this system to mainly to anime lead pairings in general and thus wasn't really thinking as much about your
    "Naruto is lead guy A right and Sasuke lead guy B.
    Sakura lead girl A and Hinata lead girl B.
    But the A/B's and A/B's cant end up with each other.

    Hinata wont ever end up with Sasuke.
    But if you want the pairings according to your system than
    NaruHina and SasuSaku is possible."

    I want NaruSaku but do understand NaruHina may happen but really wish it doesn't.
     
         

  7. #7
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
    While fans obviously know a lot of the the main couples (this can happen of many anime will have a lot of hints of romance, it's also obvious they likely they won't ever actually kiss/get married onscreen (while they might start dating, to me, it's much more romantic to see an actual kiss/proposal)

    With this and the fact that the shipping of the main couple can be a major factor for the popularity of some series taken into account, what's the point of the writers having all this hinting if the romance is never realized?

    While I recognize chapter 615 is essentially the strongest NaruHina hint after Hinata confessed to Naruto while fighting Pein, I think NaruHina still is not as likely to happen with all the history Naruto and Sakura have had with each other.

    On the "To all the NaruHina Naysayers... " thread, saltal mentions "As a Naru-Saku fan, I am disappointed, even though it was obviously coming for a while. I don't feel Naruto and Hinata's relationship was well developed in the story, but perhaps it will become more convincing in the next episodes. One thing I fear - the story will become more boring - I'll miss laughing at the Naruto/Sakura interchanges - Hinata has zero sense of humor... Ah well, it is Kishimoto's story - if he finaslly gave Hinata the ability to give a whole speech without stammering, maybe he'll give make her a bit more funny as well... :-".

    Along with the point the points made by fellow posters on my thread at http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...idence-is?pg=1, why would Kishi give all this NaruSaku evidence?
    Is it really true that the evidence is being produced by Kishimoto or by wishful fans? I mean, there have been threads and arguments based entirely on some of the most bizarre 'evidence' I've ever seen.

    Personally, I don't think that the amount of history between characters is a reliable indication of with whom they will end up. As long as it comes together in a realistic way. That's entirely based on my own romantic experience. Of course Naruto and Sakura have spent a whole lot of time together, because they're professional colleagues. Did you know that spending a whole lot of time together can be a barrier to the development of a relationship? My own theory is that once a certain dynamic is established between people over a period of time it's kind of difficult to change it. As an example, if you behave a certain way when in the presence of your friends, but you wish you were a little different.... good luck.

    I just don't think that either argument reflects much knowledge about real-life romance.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 12-27-2012 at 08:46 PM.

  8. #8
    Member Kadmos1's Avatar
    Status
    Kadmos1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    aaaNinja, why the fans may interpret as evidence, I think Kishi having all those NaruSaku moments is evidence he is dealing out.
     
         

  9. #9
    Academy Student Di44eRent's Avatar
    Status
    Di44eRent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Sakura would be sloppy seconds for Naruto she is still in love with Sasuke isn't she...plus that would be even more trash for Naruto to go with the same person who has discouraged him like many before she realized his potential. As far as hook-ups go Naruto and Hinata compliment each other while Sasuke and Sakura compliment each other(personality wise that is).
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    kathmandu
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    I really wish NaruSaku happens (not a hinata hater. I just dont like Naruhina pairing)
     
         

  11. #11
    "BAKA!" MissShakra's Avatar
    Status
    MissShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Asheville
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    im not convinced yet, idk, either he starts developing naruhina from here (which really sucks) or this is simply the absolute worst way to present a love story in anything ive ever read. i think hes trolling us honestly, maybe its wishful thinking but Sakura's reaction and everything thats happened just spills that theres alot more to this

    BTW STOP SAYING HINATA WAS THE FIRST TO SUPPORT NARUTO!!! SHE WASNT!!!
     
         

  12. #12
    ohayou CamW's Avatar
    Status
    CamW is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Naruto turned Sakura down before she went after Sasuke. He knows she will never get over Sasuke.

    NaruSaku is a thing of the past.
     
         

  13. #13
    Riding a spider SpiderRider89's Avatar
    Status
    SpiderRider89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Naruhina!!!!!!!
     
         

  14. #14
    Taka's comeback SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Find me if u can
    Posts
    5,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~ shinji x asuka~ hopeful in
    evangelion 4.0 and lord sasuke
    indeed solo's
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    sasusaku & narusaku are horrible pairings IMO/ naruhina all the way
     
         

  15. #15
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Is it really true that the evidence is being produced by Kishimoto or by wishful fans? I mean, there have been threads and arguments based entirely on some of the most bizarre 'evidence' I've ever seen.

    Personally, I don't think that the amount of history between characters is a reliable indication of with whom they will end up. As long as it comes together in a realistic way. That's entirely based on my own romantic experience. Of course Naruto and Sakura have spent a whole lot of time together, because they're professional colleagues. Did you know that spending a whole lot of time together can be a barrier to the development of a relationship? My own theory is that once a certain dynamic is established between people over a period of time it's kind of difficult to change it. As an example, if you behave a certain way when in the presence of your friends, but you wish you were a little different.... good luck.

    I just don't think that either argument reflects much knowledge about real-life romance.
    I had an argument with a guy who did that it was hilarious
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    I personally think Kishimoto was originally going to go with Naruhina, but decided to change to Narusaku, and then returned to Naruhina again. I think he was having trouble deciding which pairing to go with which is why he had both Narusaku moments (if that's what you call'em lol) and Naruhina moments, but ultimately in the end he made the right choice and chose Naruhina
     
         

  17. #17
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    im not convinced yet, idk, either he starts developing naruhina from here (which really sucks) or this is simply the absolute worst way to present a love story in anything ive ever read. i think hes trolling us honestly, maybe its wishful thinking but Sakura's reaction and everything thats happened just spills that theres alot more to this

    BTW STOP SAYING HINATA WAS THE FIRST TO SUPPORT NARUTO!!! SHE WASNT!!!
    tell me who was??
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Yellow Flash of Texas's Avatar
    Status
    Yellow Flash of Texas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    To be honest i could care less who he pairs with. If Naruto is the reincarnation of so6p then he could be a loner and teach the world peace, but since it is being written that he will have a love interest I would like to see hinata be that love interest. Personally i have been in the same situation liking a girl that likes someone else(sakura/sasuke) and over looking the girl who is adored with me(hinata/naruto)...i got the one i wanted and realized shortly after that i will always be number two to her. So Hinata all the way.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    tell me who was??
    Well you know.....Kushina, Minato, The Third Hokage....
     
         

  20. #20
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    Well you know.....Kushina, Minato, The Third Hokage....
    They were all at/around his birth time...soo it doesn't count since Hinata is younger than Naruto and it isn't naruhiru....its Naruhina vs NaruSaku and Hinata was there for him first THE END....and read the last chapter and tell me who is hold whose hand at the end...
     
         

  21. #21
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    Well you know.....Kushina, Minato, The Third Hokage....
    I said in my post, excluding those at his birth, like his parents. That they were there for him, was only logical in the story, cause noone else had the opportunity to do this before them. The third hokage had to take care for Naruto, cause he lost Kushina and Minato and the third hokage was the only one who knew everything, like Naruto being Minato his son, jinc and all.

    Hinata was the first person to support Naruto.
    She did it before Iruka, before Sakura, before Kakashi, before Sasuke, etc.

    Naruto helped her back on her feet vs Neji, by cheering for her, encouraging her with words.
    In the last chapter, Hinata does the same for Naruto and they have found the strength together now, to stand up and follow the ninja way of not going back on their words, together.

    Hinata ftw!:scorps:
    /applause for Hinata
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
    While fans obviously know a lot of the the main couples (this can happen of many anime will have a lot of hints of romance, it's also obvious they likely they won't ever actually kiss/get married onscreen (while they might start dating, to me, it's much more romantic to see an actual kiss/proposal)

    With this and the fact that the shipping of the main couple can be a major factor for the popularity of some series taken into account, what's the point of the writers having all this hinting if the romance is never realized?

    While I recognize chapter 615 is essentially the strongest NaruHina hint after Hinata confessed to Naruto while fighting Pein, I think NaruHina still is not as likely to happen with all the history Naruto and Sakura have had with each other.

    On the "To all the NaruHina Naysayers... " thread, saltal mentions "As a Naru-Saku fan, I am disappointed, even though it was obviously coming for a while. I don't feel Naruto and Hinata's relationship was well developed in the story, but perhaps it will become more convincing in the next episodes. One thing I fear - the story will become more boring - I'll miss laughing at the Naruto/Sakura interchanges - Hinata has zero sense of humor... Ah well, it is Kishimoto's story - if he finaslly gave Hinata the ability to give a whole speech without stammering, maybe he'll give make her a bit more funny as well... :-".

    Along with the point the points made by fellow posters on my thread at http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...idence-is?pg=1, why would Kishi give all this NaruSaku evidence?
    sakura openly admitted he loved sasuke in front of naruto and hated him because he caused trouble and linking this to his isolated childhood.

    Sakura also lied to his face after the pain fight and started acting like ***** in front of him and everyone else.

    She has no chance, and the last chapter proved that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    im not convinced yet, idk, either he starts developing naruhina from here (which really sucks) or this is simply the absolute worst way to present a love story in anything ive ever read. i think hes trolling us honestly, maybe its wishful thinking but Sakura's reaction and everything thats happened just spills that theres alot more to this

    BTW STOP SAYING HINATA WAS THE FIRST TO SUPPORT NARUTO!!! SHE WASNT!!!
    she was and she admired him first too. something that goes hand and hand with love.
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 12-28-2012 at 04:04 PM.

  23. #23
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    They were all at/around his birth time...soo it doesn't count since Hinata is younger than Naruto and it isn't naruhiru....its Naruhina vs NaruSaku and Hinata was there for him first THE END....and read the last chapter and tell me who is hold whose hand at the end...
    Give it till next chapter....And Im not playing the incessant Pairing game....You asked who supported Naruto before Hinata and I gave an answer...
     
         

  24. #24
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    11,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Look Kishi has spoken it's a Naruto/Hinata world get used to it be a good loser and accept the result. You can't change it any more than Tobi is Obito and Madara is Madara. So many people refuse to see that too. What is is, You can't change what is. Or are you going to go mad? because you can't change what IS.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I said in my post, excluding those at his birth, like his parents.
    Why are you excluding them? He himself sees them as true source of strength, even when he was not aware of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Hinata was the first person to support Naruto.
    Nope, she may have been the only one to not make fun of him, true, but she did not do anything to support him otherwise, just silently watch him. Granted, she had issues with self esteem and shyness, but fact is she conveyed no overt support (even verbal) until the Chunin exam.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    She did it before Iruka, before Sakura, before Kakashi, before Sasuke, etc.
    Name me one thing she did for Naruto before:

    1. Iruka saves him from Mizuki (or for that matter, first time he treats him to ramen).
    2. Sasuke saves him from Haku.
    3. Sakura states loudly that she has faith in both him and Sasuke (during fight with Zabuza). Also when she gives him advice on tree climbing.
    4. Kakashi compliments him on his growth after Zabuza's first battle.

    Staring silently does not count...

    Like I said in another thread - it's Kishi's story and he will handle pairing as he likes. I just don't feel this relationship has much basis yet, but hopefully he'll grow it from here. If you view this hand holding similar to a first date between two teens that don't yet know each other well, but finally acknowledge each other as equal, then it may have some hope. I always thought Hinata could not possibly date Naruto until she could stand up to him, and she finally has - even slapped him - good for her. So it's a beginning. Not too exciting to me, compared to the alternative, but I have faith in Kishi being able to develop it further, even if he messed it up till now.
     
         
    Last edited by saltal; 12-28-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •