Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

While fans obviously know a lot of the the main couples (this can happen of many anime will have a lot of hints of romance, it's also obvious they likely they won't ever actually kiss/get married onscreen (while they might start dating, to me, it's much more romantic to see an actual kiss/proposal)

With this and the fact that the shipping of the main couple can be a major factor for the popularity of some series taken into account, what's the point of the writers having all this hinting if the romance is never realized?

While I recognize chapter 615 is essentially the strongest NaruHina hint after Hinata confessed to Naruto while fighting Pein, I think NaruHina still is not as likely to happen with all the history Naruto and Sakura have had with each other.

On the "To all the NaruHina Naysayers... " thread, saltal mentions "As a Naru-Saku fan, I am disappointed, even though it was obviously coming for a while. I don't feel Naruto and Hinata's relationship was well developed in the story, but perhaps it will become more convincing in the next episodes. One thing I fear - the story will become more boring - I'll miss laughing at the Naruto/Sakura interchanges - Hinata has zero sense of humor... Ah well, it is Kishimoto's story - if he finaslly gave Hinata the ability to give a whole speech without stammering, maybe he'll give make her a bit more funny as well... :-".

Along with the point the points made by fellow posters on my thread at http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...idence-is?pg=1, why would Kishi give all this NaruSaku evidence?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hero is an ugly person who
    doesn't know their place.

Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

speaking of old things how's myspace doing?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Hinata could be right for Naruto as well.

Hinata has always believed in Naruto. When everyone called him a dropout, she didnt.
    She saw the real Naruto before everyone else did.

Naruto realizes that in this chapter as well, how she has been by his side this whole time.
    This chapter showed that Hinata can compliment Naruto as well. That a Kushina Sakura type is not necessary.
    Naruto and Hinata had a buildup too, just different. They were both considered dropouts and both did their best to get acknowledged in their own way.

Hinata was actually the first person to acknowledge Naruto and Iruka the second (excluding Naruto's parents of course).

Hinata has finaly found the courage and determination to keep going and just at a time that Naruto was losing it.
    Thanks to her, he is standing strong again, together with her.

They make a nice pair dont you think?

Tbh I am still in doubt cause they could just as well get a super close superduper best friends brother sister like bond or have crossed that line and moved to a love pairing.

Yeah Naruto and Sakura have a history, but that doesnt have to mean that Kishi cant jump a different direction of course. I feel like the love flame between Naruto and Sakura has been fading and he has become more like a big brother to her, whereas with Naruto and Hinata it is the other way around, going from big brother to love pairing.

I still feel it could go either way, but this chapter just made me cheer for NaruHina, for the simple reason that I like them more as a couple.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haven't used my MySpace in almost 2 years, so I don't know it's doing.

meowNverse, while I agree with what you say, to me, Lead Guy A or Lead Guy B with Lead Female A or Lead Female B is the pairing I want. This is supported by the fact Protagonist Female A/B is the woman that Lead Guy A/B spends the most time with/known the longest.

For example, in Bleach, while the sexy Orihime (B though her boobs are at least a large "C") could get Ichigo because they have known each longer than Rukia, the beautiful Rukia could end up getting Ichigo since she's girl A (and her cup size would be that, also).

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
    Haven't used my MySpace in almost 2 years, so I don't know it's doing.

meowNverse, while I agree with what you say, to me, Lead Guy A or Lead Guy B with Lead Female A or Lead Female B is the pairing I want. This is supported by the fact Protagonist Female A/B is the woman that Lead Guy A/B spends the most time with/known the longest.

For example, in Bleach, while the sexy Orihime (B though her boobs are at least a large "C") could get Ichigo because they have known each longer than Rukia, the beautiful Rukia could end up getting Ichigo since she's girl A (and her cup size would be that, also).
    I hardly know Bleach so its difficult to comment.
    So you basically say, the main male chars, should end up with the main female chars?

You say the following right?
    Naruto is lead guy A right and Sasuke lead guy B.
    Sakura lead girl A and Hinata lead girl B.
    But the A/B's and A/B's cant end up with each other.

Hinata wont ever end up with Sasuke.
    But if you want the pairings according to your system than
    NaruHina and SasuSaku is possible.

or did I understand you wrong?

Cause if you want NaruSaku, than the other leads, the ''B''s will not match.

Lets not make it more complicated by bringing boobsizes in it as well , and for the record, Hinata is least a large ''C'' and Sakura would be ''A'' :D.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I meant this system to mainly to anime lead pairings in general and thus wasn't really thinking as much about your
    "Naruto is lead guy A right and Sasuke lead guy B.
    Sakura lead girl A and Hinata lead girl B.
    But the A/B's and A/B's cant end up with each other.

Hinata wont ever end up with Sasuke.
    But if you want the pairings according to your system than
    NaruHina and SasuSaku is possible."

I want NaruSaku but do understand NaruHina may happen but really wish it doesn't.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

While fans obviously know a lot of the the main couples (this can happen of many anime will have a lot of hints of romance, it's also obvious they likely they won't ever actually kiss/get married onscreen (while they might start dating, to me, it's much more romantic to see an actual kiss/proposal)

With this and the fact that the shipping of the main couple can be a major factor for the popularity of some series taken into account, what's the point of the writers having all this hinting if the romance is never realized?

While I recognize chapter 615 is essentially the strongest NaruHina hint after Hinata confessed to Naruto while fighting Pein, I think NaruHina still is not as likely to happen with all the history Naruto and Sakura have had with each other.

On the "To all the NaruHina Naysayers... " thread, saltal mentions "As a Naru-Saku fan, I am disappointed, even though it was obviously coming for a while. I don't feel Naruto and Hinata's relationship was well developed in the story, but perhaps it will become more convincing in the next episodes. One thing I fear - the story will become more boring - I'll miss laughing at the Naruto/Sakura interchanges - Hinata has zero sense of humor... Ah well, it is Kishimoto's story - if he finaslly gave Hinata the ability to give a whole speech without stammering, maybe he'll give make her a bit more funny as well... :-".

Along with the point the points made by fellow posters on my thread at http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...idence-is?pg=1, why would Kishi give all this NaruSaku evidence?
    Is it really true that the evidence is being produced by Kishimoto or by wishful fans? I mean, there have been threads and arguments based entirely on some of the most bizarre 'evidence' I've ever seen.

Personally, I don't think that the amount of history between characters is a reliable indication of with whom they will end up. As long as it comes together in a realistic way. That's entirely based on my own romantic experience. Of course Naruto and Sakura have spent a whole lot of time together, because they're professional colleagues. Did you know that spending a whole lot of time together can be a barrier to the development of a relationship? My own theory is that once a certain dynamic is established between people over a period of time it's kind of difficult to change it. As an example, if you behave a certain way when in the presence of your friends, but you wish you were a little different.... good luck.

I just don't think that either argument reflects much knowledge about real-life romance.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 12-27-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

aaaNinja, why the fans may interpret as evidence, I think Kishi having all those NaruSaku moments is evidence he is dealing out.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura would be sloppy seconds for Naruto she is still in love with Sasuke isn't she...plus that would be even more trash for Naruto to go with the same person who has discouraged him like many before she realized his potential. As far as hook-ups go Naruto and Hinata compliment each other while Sasuke and Sakura compliment each other(personality wise that is).

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really wish NaruSaku happens (not a hinata hater. I just dont like Naruhina pairing)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

im not convinced yet, idk, either he starts developing naruhina from here (which really sucks) or this is simply the absolute worst way to present a love story in anything ive ever read. i think hes trolling us honestly, maybe its wishful thinking but Sakura's reaction and everything thats happened just spills that theres alot more to this

BTW STOP SAYING HINATA WAS THE FIRST TO SUPPORT NARUTO!!! SHE WASNT!!!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto turned Sakura down before she went after Sasuke. He knows she will never get over Sasuke.

NaruSaku is a thing of the past.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~

Naruhina!!!!!!!

Taka's comeback SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~ shinji x asuka~ hopeful in
    evangelion 4.0 and lord sasuke
    indeed solo's

sasusaku & narusaku are horrible pairings IMO/ naruhina all the way

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Is it really true that the evidence is being produced by Kishimoto or by wishful fans? I mean, there have been threads and arguments based entirely on some of the most bizarre 'evidence' I've ever seen.

Personally, I don't think that the amount of history between characters is a reliable indication of with whom they will end up. As long as it comes together in a realistic way. That's entirely based on my own romantic experience. Of course Naruto and Sakura have spent a whole lot of time together, because they're professional colleagues. Did you know that spending a whole lot of time together can be a barrier to the development of a relationship? My own theory is that once a certain dynamic is established between people over a period of time it's kind of difficult to change it. As an example, if you behave a certain way when in the presence of your friends, but you wish you were a little different.... good luck.

I just don't think that either argument reflects much knowledge about real-life romance.
    I had an argument with a guy who did that it was hilarious

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

I personally think Kishimoto was originally going to go with Naruhina, but decided to change to Narusaku, and then returned to Naruhina again. I think he was having trouble deciding which pairing to go with which is why he had both Narusaku moments (if that's what you call'em lol) and Naruhina moments, but ultimately in the end he made the right choice and chose Naruhina

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    im not convinced yet, idk, either he starts developing naruhina from here (which really sucks) or this is simply the absolute worst way to present a love story in anything ive ever read. i think hes trolling us honestly, maybe its wishful thinking but Sakura's reaction and everything thats happened just spills that theres alot more to this

tell me who was??

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To be honest i could care less who he pairs with. If Naruto is the reincarnation of so6p then he could be a loner and teach the world peace, but since it is being written that he will have a love interest I would like to see hinata be that love interest. Personally i have been in the same situation liking a girl that likes someone else(sakura/sasuke) and over looking the girl who is adored with me(hinata/naruto)...i got the one i wanted and realized shortly after that i will always be number two to her. So Hinata all the way.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    tell me who was??
    Well you know.....Kushina, Minato, The Third Hokage....

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    They were all at/around his birth time...soo it doesn't count since Hinata is younger than Naruto and it isn't naruhiru....its Naruhina vs NaruSaku and Hinata was there for him first THE END....and read the last chapter and tell me who is hold whose hand at the end...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    I said in my post, excluding those at his birth, like his parents. That they were there for him, was only logical in the story, cause noone else had the opportunity to do this before them. The third hokage had to take care for Naruto, cause he lost Kushina and Minato and the third hokage was the only one who knew everything, like Naruto being Minato his son, jinc and all.

Hinata was the first person to support Naruto.
    She did it before Iruka, before Sakura, before Kakashi, before Sasuke, etc.

Naruto helped her back on her feet vs Neji, by cheering for her, encouraging her with words.
    In the last chapter, Hinata does the same for Naruto and they have found the strength together now, to stand up and follow the ninja way of not going back on their words, together.

Hinata ftw!:scorps:
    /applause for Hinata

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

sakura openly admitted he loved sasuke in front of naruto and hated him because he caused trouble and linking this to his isolated childhood.

Sakura also lied to his face after the pain fight and started acting like ***** in front of him and everyone else.

She has no chance, and the last chapter proved that.

Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post

she was and she admired him first too. something that goes hand and hand with love.

Last edited by psukkar; 12-28-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    They were all at/around his birth time...soo it doesn't count since Hinata is younger than Naruto and it isn't naruhiru....its Naruhina vs NaruSaku and Hinata was there for him first THE END....and read the last chapter and tell me who is hold whose hand at the end...
    Give it till next chapter....And Im not playing the incessant Pairing game....You asked who supported Naruto before Hinata and I gave an answer...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Look Kishi has spoken it's a Naruto/Hinata world get used to it be a good loser and accept the result. You can't change it any more than Tobi is Obito and Madara is Madara. So many people refuse to see that too. What is is, You can't change what is. Or are you going to go mad? because you can't change what IS.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I said in my post, excluding those at his birth, like his parents.
    Why are you excluding them? He himself sees them as true source of strength, even when he was not aware of them.

Hinata was the first person to support Naruto.
    Nope, she may have been the only one to not make fun of him, true, but she did not do anything to support him otherwise, just silently watch him. Granted, she had issues with self esteem and shyness, but fact is she conveyed no overt support (even verbal) until the Chunin exam.

She did it before Iruka, before Sakura, before Kakashi, before Sasuke, etc.
    Name me one thing she did for Naruto before:

1. Iruka saves him from Mizuki (or for that matter, first time he treats him to ramen).
    2. Sasuke saves him from Haku.
    3. Sakura states loudly that she has faith in both him and Sasuke (during fight with Zabuza). Also when she gives him advice on tree climbing.
    4. Kakashi compliments him on his growth after Zabuza's first battle.

Staring silently does not count...

Like I said in another thread - it's Kishi's story and he will handle pairing as he likes. I just don't feel this relationship has much basis yet, but hopefully he'll grow it from here. If you view this hand holding similar to a first date between two teens that don't yet know each other well, but finally acknowledge each other as equal, then it may have some hope. I always thought Hinata could not possibly date Naruto until she could stand up to him, and she finally has - even slapped him - good for her. So it's a beginning. Not too exciting to me, compared to the alternative, but I have faith in Kishi being able to develop it further, even if he messed it up till now.

Last edited by saltal; 12-28-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»