Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    Finally he is serious..!

    Now the Real shit is gonna happen :D

    It was cool how he disapeared with the lightning and when he talked to pain he didnt wear akatsuki clothes and he didnt wear his mask so you could see Madara actually if he didnt stood in the shadows

    Well guys it was a cool episode.. Cant wait till next one

    Comments,
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    Yea that part was awesome and he was really fast when he got away with the thunder
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Hosenka's Avatar
    Status
    Hosenka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    It wasn't thunder, it was just a red flash, indicating his teleportation jutsu.
    Just like how you see smoke when you do a kage-bunshin, if naruto does kage bunshin I don't say OMG HE'S APPEARING WITH THE CLOUDS.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Laharl's Avatar
    Status
    Laharl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    3,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    yeah finally the goofy tobi is dead
    the real tobi come Danzo is starting in the anime at last :D
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    I lik Tobi I miss him he the funniest character in the series in my opinion
     
         

  6. #6
    Usurper King Zant Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    Posts
    4,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    almighty
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    I lik Tobi I miss him he the funniest character in the series in my opinion
    no he WAS the funniest...i liked him too....too bad that that was only a front
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    SabutoUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    That part was awesome. The red flash effect was nice, and the build up tied in well.

    The anime is finally getting good.
     
         

  8. #8
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    it was a pink flash which was kinda gay lol
     
         

  9. #9
    ELITE rhin0's Avatar
    Status
    rhin0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Georgia ( miss-nin)
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    i was so excited to see madara in the anime! he finally revealed himself as the true leader of akatsuki!

    The anime will show some of the best parts of naruto now, finally all the bullsh*t leading up to the major fights is over.

    now its on too...

    -pain vs jiriya
    -sasuke vs itachi
    -sasuke vs killer bee
    ...naruto gets trained in sage ninjutsu
    pain vs konoha/nagato vs konoha ( probably the most interesting thing to see animated ever!)
    ...the five kage summit! where last but not least
    -sasuke vs raikage!!!!!!!

    these have been some of the very best fights in the entire manga so i cant wait to see them animated!

    THIS IS SO F'IN EXCITING!
     
         
    Last edited by rhin0; 09-04-2009 at 03:18 PM.

  10. #10
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    it was a pink flash which was kinda gay lol
    yeah. It looked a bit corny with the Madara running and jumping and finishing off with a little red zap. Should have just walked away slowly and just vanished into thin air. More dramatic imo.
     
         

  11. #11
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    Tobi is really cool , that flash of red thunder in the end was just too epic =3
     
         

  12. #12
    Sage Mode MugenNeS's Avatar
    Status
    MugenNeS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    the red flash of light that was a really nice addition. Tobi will be missed, but the really good stuff is on it's way. Let's just hope there aren't any fillers to cut in and ruin it.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    Quote Originally Posted by rhin0 View Post
    i was so excited to see madara in the anime! he finally revealed himself as the true leader of akatsuki!

    The anime will show some of the best parts of naruto now, finally all the bullsh*t leading up to the major fights is over.

    now its on too...

    -pain vs jiriya
    -sasuke vs itachi
    -sasuke vs killer bee
    ...naruto gets trained in sage ninjutsu
    pain vs konoha/nagato vs konoha ( probably the most interesting thing to see animated ever!)
    ...the five kage summit! where last but not least
    -sasuke vs raikage!!!!!!!

    these have been some of the very best fights in the entire manga so i cant wait to see them animated!

    THIS IS SO F'IN EXCITING!
    Don't be getting the hopes high so early.. hopefully no annoying fillers b/w the main story line
     
         

  14. #14
    Academy Student SirGamz's Avatar
    Status
    SirGamz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Finally he is serious..!

    Now the Real shit is gonna happen :D

    It was cool how he disapeared with the lightning and when he talked to pain he didnt wear akatsuki clothes and he didnt wear his mask so you could see Madara actually if he didnt stood in the shadows

    Well guys it was a cool episode.. Cant wait till next one

    Comments,
    yeah, its cool... I watched that episode in the net.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member mohsin's Avatar
    Status
    mohsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finally Tobi/Madara is Serious in Anime !

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Don't be getting the hopes high so early.. hopefully no annoying fillers b/w the main story line
    yeah hopefully
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •