Page 5 of 9 « First 123456789 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 220
  1. #101
    Academy Student RikudoSage's Avatar
    Status
    RikudoSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    So like the whole byakugan thing... it was said that sharingan came from the byakugan wasnt it, in earlier eps or chapters.

    About the sasuke vs naruto, i think, yes, it will come down to them but still not the final battle, madara will eventually be taken down but i think it will be from sasuke converting to narutos ideals of peace and eventually sasuke will then want revenge against madara, naruto and sasuke changing fate to kill madara and akatsuki forever.

    Also about naruto and nagato, nagato said he was or gave naruto a last parting gift but no one knows what that is just yet, which eventually could be a form of rinnengan but not the actual one.

    Also something that has been bugging me, answer if you want or can:
    1. Madara was the one who helped itachi kill the uchiha clan, why would he help kill his own clan when he wanted it to be best again instead of help the revolutionary that was building in the clan?

    2. Does sasuke know that it was madara who helped?
    because then sasuke will want revenge against madara also. (this also leading again to maybe sasuke and naruto getting madara.)

    (wow that was long :P)
    Senju Forever
     
         

  2. #102
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Okay let's clear the story about the Senju and the Uchiha with some facts. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but you better also back it up with facts like I'm doing too)

    Tenzo (Yamato) was Orochimaru's test subject and was the only survivor to be compatible with Hashirama's DNA so he was able to use Mokuton (Wood Release) as well as the ability to control the tailed beast. Of course, Yamato's mokuton technique is only half of what Hashirama himself can produce.

    The mokuton is definitely unique to Hashirama because none of his relatives, Tobirama (nidaime hokage or second hokage) or Tsunade was able to perform it. I'm 100% sure that Naruto will not be able to use mokuton technique.

    Read Manga Chapter 297 page 8. Sakura asked Yamato while healing Naruto if he could teach her that technique. He replied: "I'm the only one compatible with Shodai's cell so meaning, I'm the only person in Konoha who can use it." Just because one shinobi can use water & earth doesn't mean they can use mokuton.

    As for Senjetsu, Kishimoto never mention anyone else capable of using the technique other than Naruto and Jiraiya (correct me if I'm wrong). We don't even know if Hashirama can use it. But what about Minato? Still though, Kishi needs to elaborate it more but we'll probably see it coming.

    Chapter 418 page 5, Fukasaku said that "maybe Naruto is a sage to eclipse even Jiraya". Since training senjetsu requires enormous amount of Chakra and the guts to never give up. No one else really gotten to the point like Naruto did, he mastered the Sage technique while Jiraiya didn't.

    As for the Uchiha clan. We know for a fact that there are three dojutsu (eye technique). The Rinnegan, Sharingan, and Byakugan. We know that the oldest son of Rikodou has his eye power, which is the Rinnegan. And we know nothing of how the Sharingan and Byakugan was born... accept when you read Chapter 462 Page 3 : Madara said

    "Time passed and though their blood had thinned, the descendants of the two brothers still warred with each other - the Uchiha and the Senju"

    So perhaps a mixture of this and that = the Sharingan was born and the byakugan was born.

    Sasuke is choosing the "revenge path" because the Uchiha clan (oldest son descendant) was very pissed because the Sage of the Six Path has choosen his oldest son (the senju) to be the successor of him. This made the Uchiha choose the pissed off and revenge path.

    Madara sees Shodaime Hokage within Naruto, the man he admired and hated the most. The one with the "will of fire" and the body of a sage. Sasuke, on the other hand, was fated to fight Naruto. But also keep in mind that Sasuke may or MAY NOT be the final villain, as Kishimoto had also mention that Madara isn't the FINAL villain but he will be playing part of the villain.

    Will there be more tears? Because this is the only Manga that made me love two main characters - Naruto and Sasuke.
     
         

  3. #103
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    lol it might be there fate to fight like madara and shodaime but naruto will change dat fate i know dat sasuke will turn good and no one is going to die for that to happen naruto and sasuke will fight but its not going to turn out how people expect
    Yep, Naruto changed Nagato and Madara was so curious of how Naruto did it.. that's why he came to talk to Naruto. Nagato was on a path of revenge just like how Sasuke is on that path right now. Perhaps Madara really wants to know if "peace" was made through talking and understanding each other rather than fighting. Like how the Sage of the Six Path has chosen his youngest son to be his successor.. because of "love" and like how Jiraiya will believe that someday people will truly understand each other rather than fighting each other.

    But Kishimoto better not just go off and write about Naruto love talk with Sasuke... I wanna see beat down first lol.

    Sasuke has a good heart too.. sometimes. Remember when he was fighting Killerbee? Right before Amaterasu goes off, he pictured Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura.
     
         

  4. #104
    kagae kagaekrish's Avatar
    Status
    kagaekrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    bangalore india
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by real kyuubi jinchuuriki View Post
    Hey i had that problem too..i think you hav to go into edit options and allow ur avatar to be seen...

    Back to the chapter it was fantastic...i guess when we missed naruto in the last chapter madara already told him about itachi...but i wonder how truthful he was cuz he did lie to sasuke a bit..oh and can't wait for the Naruto/Sasuke showdown...
    thanks man let me try
     
         

  5. #105
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EstarothAvestas View Post
    Hey guys, I haven't checked to see if anyone has said this before, but if u have then sorry.

    If the Uchiha are an offshoot of the Rinnegan and the Senju are also an offshoot of the Rinnegan then shouldn't they have kind of similiar powers. I mean the Uchiha have the Sharingan so the Senju should have their own eye power as well...

    maybe that's what Naruto gets....if he is Senju that is...

    it's just a theory
    Chapter 462 / Page 12 : The younger (Senju) was born with the Sage's "BODY"... and was gifted with his life force and physical energy. He believed love was the key to peace.

    Didn't mention anything about eye technique.
     
         

  6. #106
    Academy Student
    Status
    shukaku666 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by drpat View Post
    think sas is just lost. i mean which 16 year old kid knows exactly what they are doing. ha, when they get to like 30, naruto and sas will think back and ask each other why they were playing foolish games. oh and one question, why did naruto not take pain eyes? and implant to himself. then he will become ultamate, what a waste, now those eyes will just rot away in a grave.... limited edition 2/2 just now gone foreva

    yea um if u notice he didnt kill nagato, he wanted to end the cycle of revenge so he couldnt take his eyes.
     
         

  7. #107
    Academy Student
    Status
    mynd3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RikudoSage View Post
    So like the whole byakugan thing... it was said that sharingan came from the byakugan wasnt it, in earlier eps or chapters.

    About the sasuke vs naruto, i think, yes, it will come down to them but still not the final battle, madara will eventually be taken down but i think it will be from sasuke converting to narutos ideals of peace and eventually sasuke will then want revenge against madara, naruto and sasuke changing fate to kill madara and akatsuki forever.

    Also about naruto and nagato, nagato said he was or gave naruto a last parting gift but no one knows what that is just yet, which eventually could be a form of rinnengan but not the actual one.

    Also something that has been bugging me, answer if you want or can:
    1. Madara was the one who helped itachi kill the uchiha clan, why would he help kill his own clan when he wanted it to be best again instead of help the revolutionary that was building in the clan?

    2. Does sasuke know that it was madara who helped?
    because then sasuke will want revenge against madara also. (this also leading again to maybe sasuke and naruto getting madara.)

    (wow that was long :P)
    Senju Forever
    ANSWER 1: It was because Uchiha clan betrayed Madara and Madara leaved(manga 399, page 08-09). He fought 1st hokage and lost, everyone thought he was dead. (manga 399, page 12)

    ANSWER 2. Yes he know. (manga 400 page 09)
     
         

  8. #108
    Academy Student
    Status
    mynd3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    I'll post it once more, i like to know your opinion about my prediction ;p

    463 - Promise

    Naruto scene:

    Tobi: So... Its just like i said, that i can see First Hokage within you,
    if you want to stop me, and bring Sasuke back, you must learn to use your sage body. Without it you can't match me anyway.
    Naruto: I have sage body?
    Tobi: So now i told you about Sasuke, now its your turn to say how you managed to make Nagato to betray me?
    Naruto: Nagato was my fellow pupil, the thing he wanted, was peace in this world. He wanted to hear my answer, how to change this cursed world. And he accepted it, used gedo rinne mazo no jutsu, and revived everyone, saying "Naruto i believe in you.
    Tobi: So this is it... He was powerful, but not powerful to match me.
    Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato thinking?! How strong can he be?
    Tobi: Now that i know you answer, i can say good bye this time. And... um... You better hurry to Kages meeting, there is something interesting happening even it may be interesting to you three. And he suddenly vanishes.
    Yamato: Damn... I can't sense him anywhere...
    Naruto in sage mode: I'll try.
    Kakashi: No need Naruto, let's better go to meeting, mabye there is Sasuke!
    Naruto: O-Okey!

    Sasuke scene:

    Sasuke and Raikage crosses.
    Sasuke: what? It didn't even effected him! Mabye its the raiton surrounding him?...
    Raikage: Damn it... He dodged it...
    Shi still on the ground.
    Suigetsu fighting Darui.
    Juugo suddenly appears behind Darui and yell: DIE!!!
    Darui: Wha?! I can't dodge it!
    Juugo hand, formed in something like axe-blade cuts, Darui's arm down, and his sword falls.
    Darui: Ugh! And falls back behind Shi trying with force to make him awake.
    Raikage is no more surrounding by raiton.
    Suigetsu and Juugo, jumps to raikage: You are going down! Raikage blocks Suigetsu's sword and dodges Juugos hit at the same time. Then hiting To Suigetsu. Suigetsu turns into water.
    Sasuke: This is my chance!
    Sasuke appears behind raikage with chidori, and get both, Raikage and Suigetsu.
    Sasuke: Sorry Suigetsu.
    Raikage thinking: Damn it, my raiton form went out! I need to finish this fast!
    Raikage grabs Sasuke's neck. Raikage: What?!
    Sasuke: You are under my genjutsu.
    Raikage: !?
    Sasuke: I have to tell you something, im not after you, im after hokage, so get out of my way. Anyway, i want to tell you one more thing, that wierd raping jinchuriiki is your brother right?
    Raikage: Killerbee!? Yes! Spit it out! Where is he!?
    Sasuke: Our brother got away, you must be right now after him right now, not me.
    Raikage: What?! So he make his dream to come true, and you helped him.... So... Im leting you go, but if you lie ill kill you!
    Genjutsu disapel.
    Behind Sasuke appears one Sharingan eye.
    Voice from Sasuke's back says: So you killed Itachi, now go graveyard where your brother is resting!
    Sasuke: !?
    Star form sharingan appears in Sasuke's eye's.
    Sasuke: Danzo! Burn you son of a *****!
    And suddenly appears hells fire, AMATERASU hatred flame! Sasuke left it burning till everything was destroyed Danzo and his guards included.
    Karin: What? Sa-Sasuke's chakra almost gone!
    Sasuke falls on ground smiling, and says: one down!... And closes his eye's...
    Karin: Crap someone with big amount of chakra is comin! And hes not alone?! Is it kage?! I must inform Sasuke!
    Sasuke falls and Naruto catches him.
    Naruto in sage mode: Now, you are going with me!
    Sasuke: Naruto?! Sasuke's eye's closes.
    Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo shocked, falls back.
    Suigetsu: We are not leting you!
    Suigetsu, Juugo tryes to attack Naruto.
    Suddenly Kakashi and Yamato appears in front of Naruto and stops Suigetsu and Juugo.
    Naruto: I'm leaving you alive, akatsuki, now get lost!
    Suigetsu: Damnit, Juugo what should we do!?
    Juugo: we can't let that Naruto pick Sasuke with him, or no one stops me when im in murder mode!...
    Naruto: Okey then, bring it on! Kage bunshin no jutsu!
    Narutos clones defeated Juugo and Suigetsu, they, fall.
    Naruto, picks Sasuke on his back and says: Kakashi, Yamato let's go!
    Naruto thinking of Sakura: I made my promise!

    Next time: Sasuke's return!

    Comment it pls ^^
     
         

  9. #109
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ebbs82 View Post
    madara should be a history professor. He's a lot more intereting then the teachers i've had in the past. Although learning about the french revolution wasn't all that bad.
    lmao
     
         

  10. #110
    Member kyubikiran's Avatar
    Status
    kyubikiran is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mynd3 View Post
    I'll post it once more, i like to know your opinion about my prediction ;p

    463 - Promise

    Naruto scene:

    Tobi: So... Its just like i said, that i can see First Hokage within you,
    if you want to stop me, and bring Sasuke back, you must learn to use your sage body. Without it you can't match me anyway.
    Naruto: I have sage body?
    Tobi: So now i told you about Sasuke, now its your turn to say how you managed to make Nagato to betray me?
    Naruto: Nagato was my fellow pupil, the thing he wanted, was peace in this world. He wanted to hear my answer, how to change this cursed world. And he accepted it, used gedo rinne mazo no jutsu, and revived everyone, saying "Naruto i believe in you.
    Tobi: So this is it... He was powerful, but not powerful to match me.
    Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato thinking?! How strong can he be?
    Tobi: Now that i know you answer, i can say good bye this time. And... um... You better hurry to Kages meeting, there is something interesting happening even it may be interesting to you three. And he suddenly vanishes.
    Yamato: Damn... I can't sense him anywhere...
    Naruto in sage mode: I'll try.
    Kakashi: No need Naruto, let's better go to meeting, mabye there is Sasuke!
    Naruto: O-Okey!

    Sasuke scene:

    Sasuke and Raikage crosses.
    Sasuke: what? It didn't even effected him! Mabye its the raiton surrounding him?...
    Raikage: Damn it... He dodged it...
    Shi still on the ground.
    Suigetsu fighting Darui.
    Juugo suddenly appears behind Darui and yell: DIE!!!
    Darui: Wha?! I can't dodge it!
    Juugo hand, formed in something like axe-blade cuts, Darui's arm down, and his sword falls.
    Darui: Ugh! And falls back behind Shi trying with force to make him awake.
    Raikage is no more surrounding by raiton.
    Suigetsu and Juugo, jumps to raikage: You are going down! Raikage blocks Suigetsu's sword and dodges Juugos hit at the same time. Then hiting To Suigetsu. Suigetsu turns into water.
    Sasuke: This is my chance!
    Sasuke appears behind raikage with chidori, and get both, Raikage and Suigetsu.
    Sasuke: Sorry Suigetsu.
    Raikage thinking: Damn it, my raiton form went out! I need to finish this fast!
    Raikage grabs Sasuke's neck. Raikage: What?!
    Sasuke: You are under my genjutsu.
    Raikage: !?
    Sasuke: I have to tell you something, im not after you, im after hokage, so get out of my way. Anyway, i want to tell you one more thing, that wierd raping jinchuriiki is your brother right?
    Raikage: Killerbee!? Yes! Spit it out! Where is he!?
    Sasuke: Our brother got away, you must be right now after him right now, not me.
    Raikage: What?! So he make his dream to come true, and you helped him.... So... Im leting you go, but if you lie ill kill you!
    Genjutsu disapel.
    Behind Sasuke appears one Sharingan eye.
    Voice from Sasuke's back says: So you killed Itachi, now go graveyard where your brother is resting!
    Sasuke: !?
    Star form sharingan appears in Sasuke's eye's.
    Sasuke: Danzo! Burn you son of a *****!
    And suddenly appears hells fire, AMATERASU hatred flame! Sasuke left it burning till everything was destroyed Danzo and his guards included.
    Karin: What? Sa-Sasuke's chakra almost gone!
    Sasuke falls on ground smiling, and says: one down!... And closes his eye's...
    Karin: Crap someone with big amount of chakra is comin! And hes not alone?! Is it kage?! I must inform Sasuke!
    Sasuke falls and Naruto catches him.
    Naruto in sage mode: Now, you are going with me!
    Sasuke: Naruto?! Sasuke's eye's closes.
    Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo shocked, falls back.
    Suigetsu: We are not leting you!
    Suigetsu, Juugo tryes to attack Naruto.
    Suddenly Kakashi and Yamato appears in front of Naruto and stops Suigetsu and Juugo.
    Naruto: I'm leaving you alive, akatsuki, now get lost!
    Suigetsu: Damnit, Juugo what should we do!?
    Juugo: we can't let that Naruto pick Sasuke with him, or no one stops me when im in murder mode!...
    Naruto: Okey then, bring it on! Kage bunshin no jutsu!
    Narutos clones defeated Juugo and Suigetsu, they, fall.
    Naruto, picks Sasuke on his back and says: Kakashi, Yamato let's go!
    Naruto thinking of Sakura: I made my promise!

    Next time: Sasuke's return!

    Comment it pls ^^
    wow man i gotta say this is one of the most funniest predictions i've ever read, anyways thanks for making me laugh...
     
         

  11. #111
    Academy Student
    Status
    chrizzl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    is it just me or does the 2nd look very simalar to the 4th (other than the 4th smiles lol) i always thought this before this in the last chapter came in would this be the connection as naruto took his mums xlan name could the 4th aswell?
     
         

  12. #112
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Ok i don't know if anyone said this already but if they have i'm sorry for repeating.

    Ok it has been said that naruto is a senju and a descendant of the younger brother who had inherited the sage body, chakra, and physical ability but his descendant didn't have these powers because the bloodline became thin. So i'm thinking that if naruto truly MASTERS sage mode he would be able to use all of the elements because remember the Pa frog said that a person must die first to truly master sage mode.:D:D

    Please read and comment!!!
     
         

  13. #113
    Member Stealth Assasin's Avatar
    Status
    Stealth Assasin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Ok i don't know if anyone said this already but if they have i'm sorry for repeating.

    Ok it has been said that naruto is a senju and a descendant of the younger brother who had inherited the sage body, chakra, and physical ability but his descendant didn't have these powers because the bloodline became thin. So i'm thinking that if naruto truly MASTERS sage mode he would be able to use all of the elements because remember the Pa frog said that a person must die first to truly master sage mode.:D:D

    Please read and comment!!!
    sorry.... but could u remind me when did pa frog say tht?????
     
         

  14. #114
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Assasin View Post
    sorry.... but could u remind me when did pa frog say tht?????
    He said that when they were trainin wait a little while and i will post the link on my next comment.
     
         

  15. #115
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    He said that when they were trainin wait a little while and i will post the link on my next comment.
    no, that was a metaphor. because you have to stay so still it's like you are dead. and that wasn't pa toad either, it was a thye other toad
     
         

  16. #116
    Academy Student
    Status
    mynd3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Assasin View Post
    sorry.... but could u remind me when did pa frog say tht?????
    I hadn't heard that too xD Mabye its not Fukusaku, its Gamakichi at manga 410 page 07? ;p
     
         

  17. #117
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mynd3 View Post
    I hadn't heard that too xD Mabye its not Fukusaku, its Gamakichi at manga 410 page 07? ;p
    Yeah lol mybad sorry for confusing u guys
     
         

  18. #118
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    but still is there a second lvl to sage mode like oro curse seal?
     
         

  19. #119
    S-Ranked Kunoichi Arianna's Avatar
    Status
    Arianna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somebody's watchin me! ♫
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions


    Juugo was beast<<

    Here
    Shii said "on top of that he's still..." still what?!

    And right here. Very interesting. It will be EPIC if it comes down to a Naru vs. Sasu.

    Comments on the chpt. I thought Juugo was a goner @ first but all was well. C vs. Suigetsu, this will be fun. Lookin forward to seein more of Suigetsu's abilities. Oh yeah, what happened to Shii? He was under Sasuke's genjutsu and then... ? Also the chat between Tobi Kakashi Yamato & Naruto was interesting. Naru being a Senju is possible but ...really?

    They didn't show anything from the other Kages. Hopefully next week.

     
         
    Last edited by Arianna; 09-05-2009 at 08:59 PM.

  20. #120
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianna View Post

    Juugo was beast<<

    Here
    Shii said "on top of that he's still..." still what?!

    And right here. Very interesting. It will be EPIC if it comes down to a Naru vs. Sasu.

    Comments on the chpt. I thought Juugo was a goner @ first but all was well. C vs. Suigetsu, this will be fun. Lookin forward to seein more of Suigetsu's abilities. Oh yeah, what happened to Shii? He was under Sasuke's genjutsu and then... ? Also the chat between Tobi Kakashi Yamato & Naruto was interesting. Naru being a Senju is possible but ...really?

    They didn't show anything from the other Kages. Hopefully next week.

    yeah but suigetsu is made of water and the other guy can use lightning based attack and water against lightning is bad.
     
         

  21. #121
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Amazing chapter, and I believe it has shed alot of light on this storyline. After reading what Madara said, I created my own conclusion. Everyone knows Madara and Sasuke are possibly the last 2 remaining sharingan users, but after what Madara said, I believe Tsunade and Naruto are the last 2 remaining true Shenju warriors. Also thinking about it, I always wondered what could have made the Shenju warrior so strong against an Uchiha, and I think I figured out that the gift the Sage of Six Paths could have given the younger son was power, higher chakra banks for stronger, more powerful jutsus. That's making a warrior that can perform insane techniques vs a warrior that has insane eyes but not as high of chakra levels. That just proves further Naruto and Tsunade are Shenju warriors, not to mention Tsunade's grandpa, I think it was, was the second hokage, who was a Shenju warrior.

    I have no prediction for next chapter, but for a long run prediction, then it will be this:
    Ofcourse we all know Madara and Tsunade will eventually die or be killed, leaving it down to Naruto, the last true Shenju warrior in existence, vs Sasuke, the last true Uchiha warrior in existence. For Peace in the world, they abilities either have to be one, or only one must remain standing, forcing histories only Shenju and Uchiha who became best friends unlike any others in the past, will be forced to fight to death, and whoever remains brings peace no matter what, even if it were Naruto to die. Not saying I want him to die...

    -But, If Sasuke lives, he'll destroy everything that brought him hatred, untill his mental state finally achieves that goal and he can settle down, but living as a tyrant with his immense powers, where no one will defy him, so that means they'll just cower in a corner but violence, wars, etc. is all gone.

    -If Naruto lives, then he'll accept anything that hates him, and work to become friends like he always does, making him a great leader, kind one.

    It's a cheap prediction, but I can really see the story line heading to this, as it fits both personalities of each Sasuke and Naruto, and Madara even said that most likely, fate will force Naruto and Sasuke to fight one another.
     
         

  22. #122
    Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    DarkSakuraAngel736 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    I think that after a few more panels of talking Madara is going to teleport out of there and see how Kisame is doing on his hunt for the 8-tails. He isn't going to capture Naruto yet because the biju need to be sealed in order. Kisame says this here Naruto 353 page 005 | One Manga.

    As for the Raikage vs. Sasuke fight I believe it will be interuppted. We don't know much about Raikage and they have info on Sasuke and there is no telling just how much info they have.
     
         

  23. #123
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    I also had a wierd feeling about Pein... I mean, he didn't serve much purpose in the mangas to think of it. All we knew about him at the beginning was he was the leader of Akatsuki, but he was under Madara's control. He also fought Naruto and changed his ideals there, but died. Nothing happened with Pein to further advance the manga. My guess would be this though.

    -Sage of Six Paths, who possessed the rinnegan, had his 2 sons.
    -His 2 sons, as in the past, they are usually best friends. One had strength and love. Other possessed the eyes of power.
    -Sage needs a successor, he chooses the young son with love and strength and gives him a gift that was unknown.
    -Brews hatred, Young son become insanely strong, older son now hates his brother.

    That matches Naruto and Sasuke alot.
    -Pein, who possessed the rinnegan, but had no son. But he did have a gift.
    -Two seem to match the ideals for the gift, Sasuke and Naruto.
    -Sasuke and Naruto are/were best friends.
    -Pein gives Naruto a gift before Pein dies.
    -Naruto loves people, and he has strength.
    -Sasuke does not love people, but has the insane eyes.

    Who knows what gift Naruto got, but I'm sure after the years, even though naruto might be a Shenju warrior, there might have been another part to the gift that was lost over time. Pein probably reinstated it or regave it to Naruto. Now Naruto has an unknown gift from Itachi, and an unknown gift from Pein. Could the 2 gifts clash with one another? or could they combine, creating some new power no one has ever seen before? Can't wait till it's finally shown...
     
         

  24. #124
    Academy Student RikudoSage's Avatar
    Status
    RikudoSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mynd3 View Post
    ANSWER 1: It was because Uchiha clan betrayed Madara and Madara leaved(manga 399, page 08-09). He fought 1st hokage and lost, everyone thought he was dead. (manga 399, page 12)

    ANSWER 2. Yes he know. (manga 400 page 09)
    lol cheers forgot about those, but now you say it it does make sense again :P

    omg i really cant wait to find out more about the what madara has to say :D
     
         

  25. #125
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

    why r people sayin that pein gave naruto a gift (power) i never read anythin about this in the manga or did i miss it :confused:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •