Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

Naruto Manga 462 Discussion and 463 Predictions
    Latest manga (462) has been released by SleepyFans!
    Discuss here Naruto Manga 462 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 463.

Links
    Naruto Manga 462 Online Reading
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Downloads

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

Awsome episode, especially the piece of history about the sage of six paths :overjoy:

And it seems that the theory of Naruto being a Senju is right , though Tobi just said he haid the same look as a Senju and not that the was a Senju, but I see no reason to doubt that.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its really funny how this chapter was pre-predicted 8 months ago due to japanese myths etc.. great chapter BUT wheredoes Nagato fall in to place (i guess he was just an introduction to rinnegan)

the body n str (FIRE)vs(HATRED)special chakra n eyes

damn i guess sasuke is the final villian 100% now

i was hoping for him to turn good (maybe itll happen since madara is still alive n recognizes the paths n fates that were chosen) its weird rinnegan made the sharingan clan but EMS surpasses it (rinnegan (mutated) came from the very 1st ninja(the MYTH) now sharingan is the mutated form of rinnegan.....so wat about the byakugan

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Awsome episode, especially the piece of history about the sage of six paths :overjoy:

And it seems that the theory of Naruto being a Senju is right , though Tobi just said he haid the same look as a Senju and not that the was a Senju, but I see no reason to doubt that.
    Yeah GREAT chapter
    I liked the historical part to, it adds a new story to the naruto ninja worlds history
    Good job VERSUIO :D :overjoy: :worshippy:

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Indeed, this chapter definitely sets everything up for a Naruto vs. Sasuke clash that will either end up with Sasuke being killed or somehow converted to Naruto's goal of peace in the ninja world. I don't think there's any reason to doubt that Naruto is a Senju. It makes sense given the fact that his father became Hokage.

As for the Sasuke vs. Raikage fight, I think Sasuke is going to get his ass kicked. I just see no possible way that he can pull it off short of going all out with Amaterasu. But if he does that he's definitely going to go blind when he uses MS.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great chapter...loved it

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey caliburn is the black power ranger role taken???
    kuz I was wandering if I can take that role :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this sets up the stage for the final showdown between sasuke and naruto. It also means that sasuke won't die at the hands of the Raikage.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

think sas is just lost. i mean which 16 year old kid knows exactly what they are doing. ha, when they get to like 30, naruto and sas will think back and ask each other why they were playing foolish games. oh and one question, why did naruto not take pain eyes? and implant to himself. then he will become ultamate, what a waste, now those eyes will just rot away in a grave.... limited edition 2/2 just now gone foreva

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

interesting chapter. but still i dont think that sasuke has to be the final villian. simply because it's build up that way, every surprise, everybodys own ability to decide would be gone. it would all be the result of destiny, what would be pretty boring.

i think that it is to early to say that sasuke has to use ms, we still dont know anything about raikage except that he has mastered chidori nagashi and is pretty fast.

by the way: if the uchihas are the heirs of the sage, with the special ability to use his eye-tech, wouldnt it be possible that sasuke or madara could use rinnegan?

Last edited by Revan; 09-04-2009 at 10:51 AM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chapter. cant wait to se what will hapen when all war comes out

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara should be a history professor. He's a LOt more intereting then the teachers I've had in the past. Although learning about the French Revolution wasn't all that bad.

Anyway, I think Sasuke will probably beat Raikage now. Think about it. If they want a Naruto Sasuke fight then it's obvious that he can't die. That much we already knew. But Naruto is now kage level. Showing Sasuke win would also prove that he's kage level and set up for a better fight. Though I think Danzo could potentially be a tougher fight because wind beats lightning. I'm still rooting for Raikage. It was funny how he played Juugo. That elbow reminded me of Paul Phoenix's (Tekken) retreat step into his elbow. Just replace the retreat step with a teleport, lol.

Oh and I think what Madara is saying is that any clans with special eye techniques probably descended from the older brother. So Byakugan is probably included. He did say the bloodline thinned out. It's still possible for Madara to be the final villian. Sasuke's allegiance isn't really to Madara. What's to say that he doesn't turn on him the second Danzo is dead. Madara kew what was going on and did NOTHING to try and help his clan because he was bitter about things with the 1st. I'm sure Sasuke has thought about this a couple of times, he just doesn't know how to hurt him yet......

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

prediction on sasuke vs naruto

all jutsu will be used(obviously) ..sasuke will make a decision wether he forces naruto to kill him or serverely take away his power etc like madara my guess TOBI IS ITACHI

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

SO NEJI WAS RIGHT WHEN Naruto and neji fight in the chunnin exam Everithyng on BORn And FATE and IDIOT naruto just talked bullshit to neji..... NARUTO IS BORN AND FATED TO BE A KAGE OR GOD!? PEACE BRINGER. NEJI WAS RIGHT EVERITHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The last naruto part when sasuke vs naruto is fight in the valley this is really like MADARA VS 1st KAGE

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 09-04-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[its a gud one after a long time ............. now naruto knows what uchia is all about......
    waiting to see how this is going to unfold.................

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey guys tell me how to place my pic in the blog say when i post a reply my details along with pics appear however even i went to my custom my profile pic and updated the pic but it didnot come when i post a reply

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its really funny how this chapter was pre-predicted 8 months ago due to japanese myths etc.. great chapter BUT wheredoes Nagato fall in to place (i guess he was just an introduction to rinnegan)

the body n str (FIRE)vs(HATRED)special chakra n eyes

damn i guess sasuke is the final villian 100% now

i was hoping for him to turn good (maybe itll happen since madara is still alive n recognizes the paths n fates that were chosen) its weird rinnegan made the sharingan clan but EMS surpasses it (rinnegan (mutated) came from the very 1st ninja(the MYTH) now sharingan is the mutated form of rinnegan.....so wat about the byakugan
    yea i felt that way since the death of itacgi like madara said fate has picked vs .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so its uchiha vs senju will be on top of the ninja world again, sasuke vs naruto. and tobi is very smart M0 f0, he is setting up naruto for something. is he trying to manipulate naruto this time?

its a great chapter.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i really liked this chapter like people have already said it seems i was right thinking that is a senjui this is leading to the whole tsuande long convrsation.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yea i felt that way since the death of itacgi like madara said fate has picked vs .
    what if they will be the last men standing and ready to get down and since madara or his akatsuki has 7 bijuus. is it possible their fight will be like this:

sasuke + 7 bijuus VS naruto + kyuubi + 8tailed??

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kagaekrish View Post
    hey guys tell me how to place my pic in the blog say when i post a reply my details along with pics appear however even i went to my custom my profile pic and updated the pic but it didnot come when i post a reply
    Hey i had that problem too..i think you hav to go into edit options and allow ur avatar to be seen...

Back to the chapter it was fantastic...i guess when we missed naruto in the last chapter madara already told him about itachi...but i wonder how truthful he was cuz he did lie to sasuke a bit..oh and can't wait for the Naruto/Sasuke showdown...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by real kyuubi jinchuuriki View Post
    Hey i had that problem too..i think you hav to go into edit options and allow ur avatar to be seen...

Back to the chapter it was fantastic...i guess when we missed naruto in the last chapter madara already told him about itachi...but i wonder how truthful he was cuz he did lie to sasuke a bit..oh and can't wait for the Naruto/Sasuke showdown...
    naruto Sasuke showdown? you see in 2011 or 2012 :D
    anime in 2015 :D :D

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG i knew that naruto was a senju i could feel it lol like think about it all the senju basically every master and student since the 1st had there own unique powers without eye techs except for kakashi thanks too obito... from the 1st to the 2nd. from the 2nd. to the 3rd. from the 3rd. too jairaya. from jairaya too the 4th. from the 4th too kakashi and from kakashi too.... naruto who will be the strongest senju. Im loving the story line now because sasuke is going to get very very strong now... i feel that too.... an now im am 100% positive that he will if not kill the raikage then severly injure him. This is what everyone wanted sasuke one on one with raikage so when sasuke pulls out the win i dont want anyone saying oooooo he only won because of this or that... just except the fact that you were wrong and sasuke has improved since his fight with the 8 tails... also if sasuke loses i will apologize to everyone who said raikage would win and ill do it with a smile because i really wanna be proved wrong lol.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mystikk****** View Post
    omg i knew that naruto was a senju i could feel it lol like think about it all the senju basically every master and student since the 1st had there own unique powers without eye techs except for kakashi thanks too obito... From the 1st to the 2nd. From the 2nd. To the 3rd. From the 3rd. Too jairaya. From jairaya too the 4th. From the 4th too kakashi and from kakashi too.... Naruto who will be the strongest senju. Im loving the story line now because sasuke is going to get very very strong now... I feel that too.... An now im am 100% positive that he will if not kill the raikage then severly injure him. This is what everyone wanted sasuke one on one with raikage so when sasuke pulls out the win i dont want anyone saying oooooo he only won because of this or that... Just except the fact that you were wrong and sasuke has improved since his fight with the 8 tails... Also if sasuke loses i will apologize to everyone who said raikage would win and ill do it with a smile because i really wanna be proved wrong lol.
    kakashi why senju??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto fights sasuke all the way til he gets really angry n uses the kyuubi but sasuke starts to control the kyuubi

naruto realizes the true meaning of everything around him n feels every chakra n controls every bijuu n sasuke ends up with the kyuubi only n
    the whole madara vs 1st hokage is repeated n we dont have to see the madara vs 1st gaide but with a lil flashbacks

at the end kabuto show up n steals sasukes eyes n never seen again the end

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»