Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias


    Madara is seen standing on a plain grass field, awaiting the arrival of a certain individual.
     
         

  2. #2
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    10,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    *Shinon approaches Madara at a leisurely pace and stops next to a tree behind him, leaning against it*

    I was wondering when we would meet again. Miss me?
     
         

  3. #3
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    *Shinon approaches Madara at a leisurely pace and stops next to a tree behind him, leaning against it*

    I was wondering when we would meet again. Miss me?
    I did not.
     
         

  4. #4
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    10,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    Sure you didn't. Anyways, back to business.
    I want you to toss a kunai on the ground and make the earth pull the kunai underground. While beneath the surface, the kunai should be quickly pushed through the earth by moving the earth around it. The transportation of the object should also be silent to someone on the surface since the earth doesn't need to move much while transporting small objects. You could then make the kunai emerge on the surface, or even stab something above it.

    (Doton: Bimyōna Shifuto)- Earth Release: Subtle Shift
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: C
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user focuses earth chakra throughout the ground to make it absorb small objects, weapons, liquid etc and quickly transport them somewhere else either underground or on the surface. The movement of the objects underground is very discrete to keep enemies unaware of it. However, as objects reach the surface shifting earth can be heard. This jutsu is helpful when setting traps and will not work on a living organism.
    -Can only be taught by Shin-Akira
     
         

  5. #5
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    Sure you didn't. Anyways, back to business.
    I want you to toss a kunai on the ground and make the earth pull the kunai underground. While beneath the surface, the kunai should be quickly pushed through the earth by moving the earth around it. The transportation of the object should also be silent to someone on the surface since the earth doesn't need to move much while transporting small objects. You could then make the kunai emerge on the surface, or even stab something above it.

    (Doton: Bimyōna Shifuto)- Earth Release: Subtle Shift
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: C
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user focuses earth chakra throughout the ground to make it absorb small objects, weapons, liquid etc and quickly transport them somewhere else either underground or on the surface. The movement of the objects underground is very discrete to keep enemies unaware of it. However, as objects reach the surface shifting earth can be heard. This jutsu is helpful when setting traps and will not work on a living organism.
    -Can only be taught by Shin-Akira
    Madara quickly reaches into his pouch and grabs a hold of a single kunai. He then proceeds to throw the kunai towards the ground in front of him. As the kunai makes contact Madara manipulates the earth itself, causing it to absorb the kunai, allowing to travel underneath that rabbit skewering it.
     
         

  6. #6
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    10,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    Good, that's all there it to it. Any questions?
     
         

  7. #7
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    Good, that's all there it to it. Any questions?
    No questions.

    (Katon: Kanetsu Nami) - Fire Style: Heating Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage: 60
    Description: Focusing his/her katon chakra the user will put their hands out into the air releasing a massive heat wave. This wave is hot enough to evaporate incoming water jutsu B-Rank and below. And its hot enough to melt metal.(ex: Kunai, Shuriken, Iron sand, gold dust.)

    ♦ Can be used four times per battle.
    ♦ Must have complete mastery over Fire.
    ♦ Must be taught by Mathias
    I want you to raise both your hands out in front of you whilst focusing your fire chakra and releasing it outwards. You'll shape manipulate the fire chakra, bringing the particles closer together, causing them to vibrate faster and faster, creating a heat wave that heads towards the direction in which your hands were pointing. Keep in mind that this technique is quite hard to actually see from afar by the naked eyes,(Mid-Long) and can only be seen from up close as ripples start to naturally form within the air due to the heat. (Short)

    Questions?
     
         

  8. #8
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    10,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    *i hold out my hands in front of me while gathering fire chakra within my body and sending it to my hands. i then release the chakra into the air which rapidy generates heat as i cause the particles in the air to come closer together and vibrate at a high frequency. A giant heat wave only seen as ripples in the air is created that melts the grass below as it travels*

    If i wave my hands around me while creating the heat wave can it effect things surrounding me?
     
         

  9. #9
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    *i hold out my hands in front of me while gathering fire chakra within my body and sending it to my hands. i then release the chakra into the air which rapidy generates heat as i cause the particles in the air to come closer together and vibrate at a high frequency. A giant heat wave only seen as ripples in the air is created that melts the grass below as it travels*

    If i wave my hands around me while creating the heat wave can it effect things surrounding me?
    The wave can only be sent in one direction.
     
         

  10. #10
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    10,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    Oh, i see. Whenever you want i'll be glad to share my other moves.
     
         

  11. #11
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    Oh, i see. Whenever you want i'll be glad to share my other moves.
    You've left me intrigued. What moves are you talking about?
     
         

  12. #12
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    10,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: [CJ Lesson] - Ushiro & Mathias

    *describes several jutsu with enthusiasm*

    ...Well? What do you think?

    (Doton/Fuuton: Nīdorutaretto)- Earth/Wind Release: Needle Turret
    Type: Attack
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and raises a 10x10 block of earth from the ground with many small holes in it that shoots countless needles of earth in any direction that are cloaked in wind to greatly increase their speed and piercing ability. As long as the user's hands stay on the ground, the turret can continue to fire. The user can use the same turret again later but it will count as another move.
    -Can be created 3 times per battle
    -No A-rank or higher wind and earth the turn after use
    -Can only be taught by Katonpwnz

    (Fuuton: Kyōfū no Jōshō) - Wind Release: Rising Gale
    Rank: B
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user summons an upward wind current in order to halt the decent of falling objects or lift objects into the air. The scale, strength, and duration of the current can be customized depending on the task to be performed. Although the current cannot be changed once created, it may be cancelled whenever the user desires. This technique is capable of hovering a giant summoning animal above the ground but cannot lift it very high.
    ~Can only be used three times per battle.
    ~Cannot be used for offensive purposes.

    (Raiton: Ningen Denchi)- Lightning Release: Human Battery
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40 (+20 to A rank lightning and below)
    Description: By generating electricity within his body, the user can increase the power of his next lightning jutsu. The electricity can also be discharged from the user's body to shock a nearby enemy.
    -Usable 4 times per battle
    -No earth or wind jutsu while the charge is present
    -Can only be taught by Shin-Akira

    (Suiton: Ekitai no Eikyō) - Water Release: Liquid Impact
    Type: Attack
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: An very dense sphere of water is created in front of the user's hand or foot that is 3 meters in diameter. The sphere levitates near the user and is controlled using leg or arm motions that the sphere follows. It can be swung around to strike at enemies with enough force to shatter bones. It may also be shot at a distant target with a thrusting motion and on impact, the orb will lose its structure and release a torrent of water throughout the area.
    -Usable 4 times per battle

    (Katon: Haihahaini) - Fire Release: Ashes to Ashes
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user performs the Rat handseal and spews a white mist towards his opponent resembling a large eerie skull which follows its target and moves with him if he tries to escape it. The mist is actually a flammable gas and will ignite when it comes into contact with fire or sparks. It is partially transparent so the opponent can still see the other side of it, just not as clearly. Once the mist is ignited, the skull becomes an intense fireball now resembling the head of a demon, capable of inflicting serious burns in a few seconds.
    -Usable 3 times per battle
    -Lasts for 3 turns

    (Suiton: Hidora Taihō) - Water Release: Hydra Cannon
    Type: Attack
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user forms the Ram handseal and creates two Hydra heads from a water source. They then fire spiraling streams of pressurized water from their mouths at the enemy powerful enough to rip off clothing and cause internal damage.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •