Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

100% Proof:"The one who knows everything" Must read

It seem people think this is the same it isnt IVE ADDED MORE READ PEOPLE !!

I think I may have find out who ... " the one who knows everything"

Now , Ive just did some thinking and look at what I find;397-"The one who knows the truth",398- "The Origin of Konoha"
    If you were to re read these chapters you can see the things they talked about but I just summarized it a little

Ive noticed on 397-"The one who knows the truth" aka the one who knows everything

The one who knows the truth about Uchiha Itachi.

but before he could tell him anything Amaterasu -

Now on 398-"The Origin of Konoha" aka Beginning of Konoha

Obito start to tell Sasuke the beginning of Konoha, and the clan.

Now , Lets get to 592- THe Third Power aka "the man who knows everything"

Sasuke asks himself what is a clan? what is a village? what is a shinobi?

Juugo says "the edo tensei of madara is still around" look at Sasuke surpised face

Sasuke looks at it than say this is it ,but he says the one who knows everything. Then says there is someone he need to meet

Now Sasuke say the clan... the village... I'm going to meet the one who knows everything. Note it shows Obito(left) and Madara on (right)

Now Suigetsu said "meet orochimaru ?" what do you mean? And who's is the "human that knows everything?" Later Suigetsu said I bet you intend to ask Orochimaru to use the power in the scroll

Orochimaru said what do you want to meet them for? Look at his facial expression

Now Sasuke later says what was the beginning? how should I take action? what action should I take?

Again Sasuke says what was Itachi? our clan ? the village? then... I want to know everything about it on my own

Now I've came down to the conclused that Kishi has basically hint at who Sasuke will be going to see.

Them= Tobi/Madara ..Who esle has more knowledge about the clan and village ? Madara right?

1. Hint was when Juugo said " the edo of Madara is still around" Sasuke shocked face. ( hes shocked because he thought Obito was Madara)
    2. Kishi shows us Madara/Obito when Sasuke says I'm going to meet the one who knows everything
    3. Now, Orochimaru makes a face and say why do you want to meet them for?
    Well, we all know Sasuke wants to kill Tobi(Obito). And than we know that Sasuke want to meet the one(Madara) who knows everything.
    4.Hint when Sasuke said what was the beginning? (only person knows this is Madara)

Sasuke is just re-thinking about everything Obito/Tobi has told him. Since, he find out Tobi isnt the real Madara.

Madara was there from the beginning all the way to when Minato became the 4th Hokage. Who then passed on all of his knowledge to Obito,

None of the previous hokage has that much knowledge , especially on the Uchiha clan itself.

This is the reason I believe Tobi is the one who knows everything but he will go see both Tobi and Madara

I think Kishi told us :sy: your thoughts? agree? disagree?

SN: THis is a theory on "the one who knows everything.. I believe Sasuke is with Orochimaru for that "power" Suigetsu mentioned

Last edited by BlackDude; 12-19-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 100% Proof:"The one who knows everything" Must read

I hope they will heavily injure Sasuke

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wasn't Tobi posing as Madara at the time? Which means it can still be either of them.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

True I believe that it's obito and madara who knows everything I cnt imagin anyone else but who knows we will see soon enouph

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.

i've already seen this thread , did you copy it?

It is a nice tought, but if they're madara and obito then why does sasuke need orochimaru?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Creature

People overlooked this.Now they will complain when they meet Obito and Madara.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was researching that this morning. Obito/Madara would be the obvious choices. Other than that, the ones that would make the most sense are his parents

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why would sasuke need oro to meet obito/madara?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good points , u might be right

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wtf. this is bullshit. dude, are you serious? + for effort though.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    I hope they will heavily injure Sasuke
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by ezequielosses View Post
    i've already seen this thread , did you copy it?

It is a nice tought, but if they're madara and obito then why does sasuke need orochimaru?
    yeah I recently post a thread about this but Ive added alot more and edited

remember Suigetsu said that "power" apparently only Orochimaru can get

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Possibly to help defeat them. I dont think Sasuke is down for Infinite Tsukuyomi

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post

I think I may have find out who ... " the one who knows everything"

Now , Ive just did some thinking and look at what I find;397-"The one who knows the truth",398- "The Origin of Konoha"
    If you were to re read these chapters you can see the things they talked about but I just summarized it a little

Ive noticed on 397-"The one who knows the truth" aka the one who knows everything

The one who knows the truth about Uchiha Itachi.

but before he could tell him anything Amaterasu -http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/397%20-%20The%20One%20Who%20Knows%20the%20Truth%20/ch397_UK_Page_04.png

Now on 398-"The Origin of Konoha" aka Beginning of Konoha

Obito start to tell Sasuke the beginning of Konoha, and the clan.

Now , Lets get to 592- THe Third Power aka "the man who knows everything"

Sasuke asks himself what is a clan? what is a village? what is a shinobi?

Juugo says "the edo tensei of madara is still around" look at Sasuke surpised face

Sasuke looks at it than say this is it ,but he says the one who knows everything. Then says there is someone he need to meet

Now Sasuke say the clan... the village... I'm going to meet the one who knows everything. Note it shows Obito(left) and Madara on (right)

Now Suigetsu said "meet orochimaru ?" what do you mean? And who's is the "human that knows everything?" Later Suigetsu said I bet you intend to ask Orochimaru to use the power in the scroll

Orochimaru said what do you want to meet them for? Look at his facial expression

Now Sasuke later says what was the beginning? how should I take action? what action should I take?

Again Sasuke says what was Itachi? our clan ? the village? then... I want to know everything about it on my own

Now I've came down to the conclused that Kishi has basically hint at who Sasuke will be going to see.

Them= Tobi/Madara ..Who esle has more knowledge about the clan and village ? Madara right?

1. Hint was when Juugo said " the edo of Madara is still around" Sasuke shocked face. ( hes shocked because he thought Obito was Madara)
    2. Kishi shows us Madara/Obito when Sasuke says I'm going to meet the one who knows everything
    3. Now, Orochimaru makes a face and say why do you want to meet them for?
    Well, we all know Sasuke wants to kill Tobi(Obito). And than we know that Sasuke want to meet the one(Madara) who knows everything.
    4.Hint when Sasuke said what was the beginning? (only person knows this is Madara)

Sasuke is just thinking about everything Obito/Tobi have told him.

This is the reason I believe Tobi is the one who knows everything but he will go see both Tobi and Madara

I think Kishi told us :sy: your thoughts? agree? disagree?

SN: THis is a theory on "the one who knows everything.. I believe Sasuke is with Orochimaru for that "power" Suigetsu mentioned

makes logical sense but oro said he wants nothing to do with the war i doubt he would walk right in the heart of it while not being all full power which would contradict what he just previously said not even 5 minutes before. ?

There are others who know everything."Them" implies 2 or more people.Plus it is stated it is something only oro can do.
    So what do we know of oro ? What is his overall goal ? Why would he go get involved in something he wants nothing apart of for no reason ? He has to get something out of it.yes he wants sasuke but as of now he admitted he cannot get it.So something needs to be done before he can go get it.That being all his chakra.What group of people that brought back together have the full story and lets oro get all his chakra back that will also allow him to go after sasuke ? The reaper death seal.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=254971

Each hokage know something nobody else knows.Hashi was there from the beginning.Tobirama was there after the firsts death and was the leader around the time the tensions rose between the village and the uchiha and was the one responsible for "containing" them and setting them up as the police.Hiruzen was the only one who was against the massacre and is one of the only ones capable of telling him what truly happened before negotiations broke down.Minato can tell him it was not madara who attacked the village.or it could be the elders since they are the only ones that are still alive that lived through all the hokages lifetime.Albeit that they were children around the firsts reign but were already shinobi when tobirama took over

Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 12-19-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

Quote Originally Posted by zamki View Post
    Because Orochimaru can kill Obito with his Fushi Tensei, seal Juubi with his Evil Sealing method and release Edo Tensei on Madara. Let's keep in mind Orochimaru released the technique in part 1. He can easily send Madara straight to hell heh

Who would know everything about the Uchiha clan except other Uchiha? It's obviously Madara/Obito. Once Sasuke find out that Tobi wasn't really Madara, shit is going to go south. Orcohimaru will probably kill Madara and/or Obito while the alliance deals with the Juubi. I think we've all as readers vastly underestimated how strong Oro is.

He fought the Third, stronger than the First and Second, and even Minato trusted him to guard the village during the 9 tails attack. Orochimaru with arms > Obito

Last edited by narutoblitz; 12-19-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm THe creation of all things

this is a Good theory! :D
    i think that your right in a way

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by zamki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    makes logical sense but oro said he wants nothing to do with the war i doubt he would walk right in the heart of it while not being all full power which would contradict what he just previously said not even 5 minutes before. ?

There are others who know everything."Them" implies 2 or more people.Plus it is stated it is something only oro can do.
    So what do we know of oro ? What is his overall goal ? Why would he go get involved in something he wants nothing apart of for no reason ? He has to get something out of it.yes he wants sasuke but as of now he admitted he cannot get it.So something needs to be done before he can go get it.That being all his chakra.What group of people that brought back together have the full story and lets oro get all his chakra back that will also allow him to go after sasuke ? The reaper death seal.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=254971

Each hokage know something nobody else knows.Hashi was there from the beginning.Tobirama was there after the first death and was the leader around the time the uchiha tensions rose between the villages and was the one responsible for "containing" them and setting them up as the police.Hiruzen was the only one who was against the massacre and is one of the only ones capable of telling him what truly happened before negotiations broke down.Minato can tell him it was not madara who attacked the village.

or it could be the elders since they are the only ones that are still alive that lived through all the hokages lifetime.Albeit that they were children around the first reign but were already shinobi when tobirama took over
    Orochimaru was shocked to even hear of the RD I doubt he learned about it ,(Hiruzen learned it from MInato who learn it from Kushina one of the last uzumaki)

Then you have too think Madara was living from the first era although way to Minato being the 4th Hokage. THan he past all of his knowledge on too Tobi. No one knows as much as Madara or Tobi.

The hokage would be it for 2 reasons

Sasuke with Orochimaru because he after that "power" Suigetsu mentioned and apparently only he can access it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit

Oh sasuke knows the battle field welk does he. no they are going somewhere sasuke knows well.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I originally thought 'they' were the Hokage's stuck in the belly of the death god. They each represented what it meant to be a village, a clan and a shinobi, plus Oro would be more than willing to help with freeing them because he will get his arms back. This is assuming that it is possible to get them back.

The only problem with this is that they wont know much about the Uchiha clan, except Hiruzen may be able to explain the Massacre.

I like your theory and I wouldnt be surprised if it goes either way.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im an uchiha fan but madara and obito would be to easy to be "them" so "them" has to be someone we dont know or is dead which is oros specialty.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Aaroninja View Post
    I originally thought 'they' were the Hokage's stuck in the belly of the death god. They each represented what it meant to be a village, a clan and a shinobi, plus Oro would be more than willing to help with freeing them because he will get his arms back. This is assuming that it is possible to get them back.

The only problem with this is that they wont know much about the Uchiha clan, except Hiruzen may be able to explain the Massacre.

Dont see how Orochimaru could know about RDS considering Kushina taught Minato who taught the 3rd . No way Orochimaru would Uzumaki clan were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Fan View Post
    im an uchiha fan but madara and obito would be to easy to be "them" so "them" has to be someone we dont know or is dead which is oros specialty.
    since when ?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit

Homaru and koharu are probly the them.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Aaroninja View Post

Dont see how Orochimaru could know about RDS considering Kushina taught Minato who taught the 3rd . No way Orochimaru would Uzumaki clan were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Fan View Post
    since when ?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

No. It isn't Madara or Obito. Sasuke revived Orochimaru because he needed him to do something in order to meet them. It was said they are going somewhere that Sasuke knows well. Plus it was said that they need to be revived.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ---

Orochimaru doesn't want to get involved with the war.

To meet Obito and Madara would mean jumping near the Juubi, how in the **** will they do that? Or if the Juubi has expert precision Oro wouldn't go there knowing they will kill him.

I really hope it isn't them, Obito and Madara are just too mainstream. I need some new people, like the Hokages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»