Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Satsui no Hado] - Broly and Vision

Akuma sits, awaiting his second set of students.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Re: [Satsui no Hado] - Broly and Vision

Appears........coming out from various means

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Broly follows the instructions that a lone bird had delivered to him not to long ago. It had led the muscle bound saiyan to a peaceful field where he felt the familiar dark chakra that was so much like his own. While this man didn't know it he was about to do a great service unto Broly. He couldn't let a man as evil as Akuma walk around, he had to prove whose fist truly knew no equal. However he would keep this to himself. Broly had once seen the power of this evil force the man he was coming to possessed. It struck the saiyan with an odd feeling......Envy perhaps... No! He quickly shrugged it off he would defeat this man not envy him. As he approached the man he cleared his mind of these thoughts

Broly: So... I guess it is that time.. Eh Akuma?

The mans name was almost like a shockwave leaving the saiyans mouth ...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Appears........coming out from various means
    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Broly follows the instructions that a lone bird had delivered to him not to long ago. It had led the muscle bound saiyan to a peaceful field where he felt the familiar dark chakra that was so much like his own. While this man didn't know it he was about to do a great service unto Broly. He couldn't let a man as evil as Akuma walk around, he had to prove whose fist truly knew no equal. However he would keep this to himself. Broly had once seen the power of this evil force the man he was coming to possessed. It struck the saiyan with an odd feeling......Envy perhaps... No! He quickly shrugged it off he would defeat this man not envy him. As he approached the man he cleared his mind of these thoughts

Broly: So... I guess it is that time.. Eh Akuma?

The mans name was almost like a shockwave leaving the saiyans mouth ...
    Akuma sits, meditating. Meditating on the concept of pain and strength...it was a funny one the more he thought about it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, they always have said. If that's true..the suffering he has endured on his foes would have surely produced a more worthy challenger. Alas, none have managed to show themselves yet. Maybe his strength was too great from all the suffering he endured. The death of his father, his master...the nightmares still haunt him. The screams, the fury, the blood...there was so much of it.. If it wasn't for the fact that he caused it, he would have been surely ran crazy from this.
    Maybe they got lost.. it would serve them right, Akuma thought. He was still slightly perplexed as to why he decided to teach his coveted art anyway. And to think it was all due to him....Ryu. His eternal rival, snatched away from him by the hands of his own brother. The sheer nerve of him! Akuma spat, silently cursing his brother for his incompetence. If they ever meet on the field...he will rectify the problem he created by not killing him the first time, only for him to come back and take Ryu away as he prepared his killing blow, the Metsu hadoken... Nevertheless, Ryu didn't pose a great enough challenge for him either way, nearing beating him into submission. Hell, he was half dead when Gouken arrived.

As he's meditating and contemplating whether he should even stay here or leave, he hears two figures arrive, one of them speaking as he walks forward.

So... I guess it is that time.. Eh Akuma?

The voice sounded familiar...remembering those he addressed in regards to this training, he realized who it was: Broly, the enlarged buffoon who challenged him to a fight a while back. Not feeling he would suffice Akuma's lust for power, he left him there, to grow in power and strength before inviting him to appear before him. If this was truly Broly, then that meant the other character could only be Vision. Akuma remembered the first time they had met...it was a random encounter, Akuma witnessing the effects of a genjutsu he had used. Knowing genjutsu was useless against him, he recognized his power with the art. However, he still had a long way to go before he could hope to beat the true god.
    I suppose it's time to begin... Raising slowly from his position, Akuma opened his eyes and looked at the two in front of him. If only they had an inkling of how far they had to go in this training...

Do you know why you are here?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you know why you're here?

Broly couldnt help but here some hint of contempt from Akuma's voice, the man probably thought he was a god himself, better then everyone else. But Broly would soon show him the true warior race, the true god among men. He knew he had to snap back to reality in order to answer his question however. After a thought he said

I have come here to learn your own Surge Of Murderous Intent. I wish to harness my inner rage and become stronger.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Akuma sits, meditating. Meditating on the concept of pain and strength...it was a funny one the more he thought about it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, they always have said. If that's true..the suffering he has endured on his foes would have surely produced a more worthy challenger. Alas, none have managed to show themselves yet. Maybe his strength was too great from all the suffering he endured. The death of his father, his master...the nightmares still haunt him. The screams, the fury, the blood...there was so much of it.. If it wasn't for the fact that he caused it, he would have been surely ran crazy from this.
    Maybe they got lost.. it would serve them right, Akuma thought. He was still slightly perplexed as to why he decided to teach his coveted art anyway. And to think it was all due to him....Ryu. His eternal rival, snatched away from him by the hands of his own brother. The sheer nerve of him! Akuma spat, silently cursing his brother for his incompetence. If they ever meet on the field...he will rectify the problem he created by not killing him the first time, only for him to come back and take Ryu away as he prepared his killing blow, the Metsu hadoken... Nevertheless, Ryu didn't pose a great enough challenge for him either way, nearing beating him into submission. Hell, he was half dead when Gouken arrived.

As he's meditating and contemplating whether he should even stay here or leave, he hears two figures arrive, one of them speaking as he walks forward.

So... I guess it is that time.. Eh Akuma?

The voice sounded familiar...remembering those he addressed in regards to this training, he realized who it was: Broly, the enlarged buffoon who challenged him to a fight a while back. Not feeling he would suffice Akuma's lust for power, he left him there, to grow in power and strength before inviting him to appear before him. If this was truly Broly, then that meant the other character could only be Vision. Akuma remembered the first time they had met...it was a random encounter, Akuma witnessing the effects of a genjutsu he had used. Knowing genjutsu was useless against him, he recognized his power with the art. However, he still had a long way to go before he could hope to beat the true god.
    I suppose it's time to begin... Raising slowly from his position, Akuma opened his eyes and looked at the two in front of him. If only they had an inkling of how far they had to go in this training...

Do you know why you are here?
    I know why I'm here. No need for much words Lets get this started....Hate people yapping about things too mich

Looks at broly

Whats that face? Constipated? Don't bring that in here!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you know why you're here?

Broly couldnt help but here some hint of contempt from Akuma's voice, the man probably thought he was a god himself, better then everyone else. But Broly would soon show him the true warior race, the true god among men. He knew he had to snap back to reality in order to answer his question however. After a thought he said

I have come here to learn your own Surge Of Murderous Intent. I wish to harness my inner rage and become stronger.
    I know why I'm here. No need for much words Lets get this started....Hate people yapping about things too mich

Looks at broly

Whats that face? Constipated? Don't bring that in here!
    Akuma sees Broly stand in silence for a moment and ponders him. Trying to land an opinion of Broly, he thinks of all the things he has heard of him. Impatient, hasty, even noobish has been thrown around to describe him but just how accurate are theses words? Akuma intended to find out soon.

Akuma frowned and closed his eyes, sitting back down. If this was all that he wished to acheive, becoming stronger, then he should join a martial arts dojo for that matter. Hmm, maybe the rumors are true of him...

If you only wish to learn power, you can leave now.

As he sits, Vision then replied back.

Akuma cursed himself silently. How could he pick such horrible candidates for his style? It's like he intentionally set out to find the most unlikely people to train. Nevertheless, he had a goal and mind and he was willing to see if they helped him each it, one way or another.

I know why you were invited, but that doesn't explain why you chose to come. Why are you here?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Akuma sees Broly stand in silence for a moment and ponders him. Trying to land an opinion of Broly, he thinks of all the things he has heard of him. Impatient, hasty, even noobish has been thrown around to describe him but just how accurate are theses words? Akuma intended to find out soon.

Akuma frowned and closed his eyes, sitting back down. If this was all that he wished to acheive, becoming stronger, then he should join a martial arts dojo for that matter. Hmm, maybe the rumors are true of him...

If you only wish to learn power, you can leave now.

As he sits, Vision then replied back.

Akuma cursed himself silently. How could he pick such horrible candidates for his style? It's like he intentionally set out to find the most unlikely people to train. Nevertheless, he had a goal and mind and he was willing to see if they helped him each it, one way or another.

I know why you were invited, but that doesn't explain why you chose to come. Why are you here?
    Sharingan!

Reveals 3T sharingan.

This is why I am here. My clan, me The Uchiha, has lots of rage. I need to control it and use it against the opponents not being in the eway when I battle and lose control.

It is my goal as soon as i heard about it.

To gain control of my hate, rage, I can gain inner peace, to be able to gain control of my rage during battles is my goal.

Why am I here you ask. To achieve my goal.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know why you were invited but that doesn't explain how you chose to come..

Broly was actually taken back a bit by that.. Why had he choose to come? After all he could have ignored the letter, he wasnt obligated and to be fair he could simply get stronger on his own. After seeing his training partner, some girl that he could most likely break like a twig tell nonsense about a goal he thought to himself if there could be a worse reason given or if this woman was even worthy of learning such an art. He then thought if Akuma thought the very same if them. NO! His brow furrowed. "You will not look down upon me" he thought. But then he was a bit surprised.... Akuma a man he thought was all rage and fists wanted a deeper answer? Hmph he almost laughed. Being deep required emotion... Saiyans killed off their emotions.. Emotions made you weak. Maybe this man wasn't as strong as he thought. Broly grinned at the thought of being stronger than his rival and now.... Teacher...

I came to..
    He paused just for a moment, he wasn't good at inner thoughts and feelings.

I came to learn.

As much as he felt something else within him this simple answer was the most complete one he could give

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sharingan!

Reveals 3T sharingan.

This is why I am here. My clan, me The Uchiha, has lots of rage. I need to control it and use it against the opponents not being in the eway when I battle and lose control.

It is my goal as soon as i heard about it.

To gain control of my hate, rage, I can gain inner peace, to be able to gain control of my rage during battles is my goal.

Why am I here you ask. To achieve my goal.
    I know why you were invited but that doesn't explain how you chose to come..

Broly was actually taken back a bit by that.. Why had he choose to come? After all he could have ignored the letter, he wasnt obligated and to be fair he could simply get stronger on his own. After seeing his training partner, some girl that he could most likely break like a twig tell nonsense about a goal he thought to himself if there could be a worse reason given or if this woman was even worthy of learning such an art. He then thought if Akuma thought the very same if them. NO! His brow furrowed. "You will not look down upon me" he thought. But then he was a bit surprised.... Akuma a man he thought was all rage and fists wanted a deeper answer? Hmph he almost laughed. Being deep required emotion... Saiyans killed off their emotions.. Emotions made you weak. Maybe this man wasn't as strong as he thought. Broly grinned at the thought of being stronger than his rival and now.... Teacher...

I came to..
    He paused just for a moment, he wasn't good at inner thoughts and feelings.

I came to learn.

As much as he felt something else within him this simple answer was the most complete one he could give
    Sharingan...How Akuma despised it so...Wasn't it almost as his existence was to combat the Sharingan itself? He closed his eyes again and thought...he always knew self-control was one of the hardest things to have. Hell, had he not become this power by not having any self-control, allowing the Hado chakra to overtake him as he fought his former master. Though he loved the power he gained, he could not remember any of it, and what good was absolute power if one could not wield it properly?

I came to learn. Broly's words resonated through his word. To learn...it was as if he had a one track mind. Did he not know that true strength didn't reside in power, but the way you use that power. Akuma's already present frown deepened into a scowl; he didn't think the man in front of him understood the principle he was trying to get him to acknowledge. Power meant nothing without the purpose behind it, without the emotions tied behind it, given one a reason to obtain that power. Any fool can obtain power but it takes a true warrior to understand it and use it for the right times...it seemed Broly only wanted to get to the end of the road, not wanting to walk the path that gave him a reason for getting to the end of that road.

I repeat....why are you here? Learning is only the aftermath of you getting here, why did you choose to come here has still not been answered...maybe it'd do you best to leave, warrior...

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Broly thought abot what had been said to him. And then as the man in front of him had suggested he left, his rage began to show just a bit, enough for Akuma to see it as much as Broly tried to hide it away. Broly closed his eyes and thought of the very core reason that he had decided to come here. Then he realized the woman who was beside him words werent that foolish after all. When it got down to the center, he too had come to accomplish a goal.
    I came in hope that you could help me achieve something greater than what I am now. Whatever that entails. I came because as much as I wish to defeat you, I trust your teachings to help me reach my goals as well. Your words are true, I havent been telling you WHY i chose to come here. But I believe at the core of my wishes, this is the answer.

Last edited by -Broly-; 12-13-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Akuma grunted. Broly was finally getting to the point. As much the person might have repulsed him, he spoke truth in his words which was something Akuma could respect: Broly wished to kill him but he knew that he wasn't strong enough to do so at the current time. He was correct, he'd never be able to defeat Akuma in his current state. Akuma knew this and could tell that Broly knew it well. Hearing what he wanted to hear finally, he rose once more.

Hmm, well you finally shown your true colors...Very well. I want the two of you to tell me everything you know of the Satsui no Hado and please be elaborate.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything I know about Satsui no Hado eh? I only know from the legends that has been going around so Not sure if this is all entirely all true however i'll give it a try.

The legend state that if a shinobi was able to master Satsui no Hado, they will have increased strength and speed through the use of rage. Normally in order for a shinobi to be able to master this they must be in great pain, not physical but emotional and mental pain. This style comes from being able to control rage, therefore one must have a lot of rage or atleast i think you do need a lot of rage as it's the source of all this. To be able to control it, as it is almost like sage mode collecting natural energy. You are not collecting an energy but controlling whats already there.

To "tap" into this source of chakra, one must have a lot of desire to win which in turn is not will power but so angry that they are losing that they want to win so badly. Basically raging or going "berserk" using this controlled rage to aid them during battles for extra gain in strength and speed. Murderous intent is something that a master of Satsui no Hado will always consider when using this style. Intent to kill is stronger for a person who is using this style as well. As I am a Uchiha, I am prepared to go such length to achieve my goals. However my current goal is to become a master of Satsui no Hado. You grand master will help me get there!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Akuma grunted. Broly was finally getting to the point. As much the person might have repulsed him, he spoke truth in his words which was something Akuma could respect: Broly wished to kill him but he knew that he wasn't strong enough to do so at the current time. He was correct, he'd never be able to defeat Akuma in his current state. Akuma knew this and could tell that Broly knew it well. Hearing what he wanted to hear finally, he rose once more.

Hmm, well you finally shown your true colors...Very well. I want the two of you to tell me everything you know of the Satsui no Hado and please be elaborate.
    Well being of the same village as you I have seen and heard of the Hado in bits in pieces and heard of your subordinate, Percy's conquest in Kumo utilizing it, but hearing story pales in comparison to seeing it. From what I've seen Satsui no Hado utilizes a shinobi's anger in order to increase his own speed and strength. This is no normal anger however because this anger is so deep that it has the possibility to take over and deform a shinobi if he is not fully prepeared to be able to handle this chakra. This style is very destructive, able to split vast amounts of land or even be manifested in an orb and shot at the opponent. If the user prolongs the use of this chakra for too long the Hado will take over his body and leave him without sanity.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everything I know about Satsui no Hado eh? I only know from the legends that has been going around so Not sure if this is all entirely all true however i'll give it a try.

The legend state that if a shinobi was able to master Satsui no Hado, they will have increased strength and speed through the use of rage. Normally in order for a shinobi to be able to master this they must be in great pain, not physical but emotional and mental pain. This style comes from being able to control rage, therefore one must have a lot of rage or atleast i think you do need a lot of rage as it's the source of all this. To be able to control it, as it is almost like sage mode collecting natural energy. You are not collecting an energy but controlling whats already there.

To "tap" into this source of chakra, one must have a lot of desire to win which in turn is not will power but so angry that they are losing that they want to win so badly. Basically raging or going "berserk" using this controlled rage to aid them during battles for extra gain in strength and speed. Murderous intent is something that a master of Satsui no Hado will always consider when using this style. Intent to kill is stronger for a person who is using this style as well. As I am a Uchiha, I am prepared to go such length to achieve my goals. However my current goal is to become a master of Satsui no Hado. You grand master will help me get there!!
    Well being of the same village as you I have seen and heard of the Hado in bits in pieces and heard of your subordinate, Percy's conquest in Kumo utilizing it, but hearing story pales in comparison to seeing it. From what I've seen Satsui no Hado utilizes a shinobi's anger in order to increase his own speed and strength. This is no normal anger however because this anger is so deep that it has the possibility to take over and deform a shinobi if he is not fully prepeared to be able to handle this chakra. This style is very destructive, able to split vast amounts of land or even be manifested in an orb and shot at the opponent. If the user prolongs the use of this chakra for too long the Hado will take over his body and leave him without sanity.
    Very well...it seems you know quite a bit about the art...but theory and practical use vary completely. The only way you can actually know of Hado is by experiencing it firsthand. It can be seen similar to the Sharingan, needing conditions where there is high levels of pressure on you and you experiencing great rage due to this pressure. The easiest way would be to simply insert Hado chakra inside of you and have you try to mimic that feeling. However, that will not do.

As Akuma talks he makes 6 clones and split them up in two groups of three. As the clones spread apart, they move towards Broly and Vision, respectively. They surround each in a triangular shape, having them in the middle of each triangle. They then channel their Hado chakra and proceed to deal massive amounts of damage to both Broly and Vision through powered taijutsu strikes aimed at the chest and limbs.

Akuma then makes a few handseals, unbeknownst to the two of them. Setting them inside a genjutsu where every strike they throw lands but seems to do no damage. The more they fight, they stronger it seems the clones get, using their rage to power them. A key part of the genjutsu is that each clone begins to look like those who have wronged each of the two students in their life, be it killing one of their parents to being their greatest foe. The point of this is to raise their anger at both themselves and their foes, the anger that will inevitably lead them to unlock the power of the Satsui no Hado. Even by it being a genjutsu, the students anger will get so high that their minds will be clouded from this and their only thoughts will be focused on retaliation and pain towards their wrongdoers.

The clones that are attacking you now serve one purpose..well, two. The first is to beat you with great force. Beat you until you are nearing the point of submission. To the point that you are willing to cast away your humanity to strike back at this foe. The second reason is to entertain me as I watch myself destroy you into pulps..

OOC: Sorry for the copy/pasta but I'm a bit tired and whatnot and since you're both on the same part, I figured I'd have you do the same activity for now.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Broly watches as the three clones are made, as Akuma explained he laughed a bit because the girl beside him was about to get pummeled into bits, oh how he loved destruction. He then snapped back into reality as the clones circled him and they began to strike him. Broly begins to fight back with all his might to disperse the clones however they begin to actually land hits on him. One strikes him in the chest and painfully knocks him down and then the strangest thing happened. This clone... No it couldnt be, he thought. THIS WAS KAKAROT! At this point Broly's blind, ferocious anger that normally arose when he saw this Saiyan scum occured. His rage was so deep he utterly lost his sanity upon seeing this man. Deep, deep memories of the past arose in his head of Kakarot and his anger flowed like a mighty river.

KAKAROOOOOTTT!!!!!!

He started fighting again, every blow he attempted to land on the clone seemed to do no damage. However Broly was out of it by now, this wasnt a simple training session anymore. He wanted, no he NEEDED to kill Kakarot.

DIE KAKAROOOT!

His anger lashed out at a point to where he couldnt even see anyting else, only Kakarot. In a fit of pure anger one of the clones almost broke his index finger, however Broly simply used it as a decoy so that he could deliver a vicious headbut to the clone, dispersing him. At this Broly laughed and lashed out against the other two clones, pain was no matter to him, neither was death. The only thing that would stop him was the death of the two Kakarot's that stood before him. In fact, his rage was so deep that he could only say one word.

KAKAROOOOOOOTTT!

Last edited by -Broly-; 12-30-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Very well...it seems you know quite a bit about the art...but theory and practical use vary completely. The only way you can actually know of Hado is by experiencing it firsthand. It can be seen similar to the Sharingan, needing conditions where there is high levels of pressure on you and you experiencing great rage due to this pressure. The easiest way would be to simply insert Hado chakra inside of you and have you try to mimic that feeling. However, that will not do.

As Akuma talks he makes 6 clones and split them up in two groups of three. As the clones spread apart, they move towards Broly and Vision, respectively. They surround each in a triangular shape, having them in the middle of each triangle. They then channel their Hado chakra and proceed to deal massive amounts of damage to both Broly and Vision through powered taijutsu strikes aimed at the chest and limbs.

Akuma then makes a few handseals, unbeknownst to the two of them. Setting them inside a genjutsu where every strike they throw lands but seems to do no damage. The more they fight, they stronger it seems the clones get, using their rage to power them. A key part of the genjutsu is that each clone begins to look like those who have wronged each of the two students in their life, be it killing one of their parents to being their greatest foe. The point of this is to raise their anger at both themselves and their foes, the anger that will inevitably lead them to unlock the power of the Satsui no Hado. Even by it being a genjutsu, the students anger will get so high that their minds will be clouded from this and their only thoughts will be focused on retaliation and pain towards their wrongdoers.

The clones that are attacking you now serve one purpose..well, two. The first is to beat you with great force. Beat you until you are nearing the point of submission. To the point that you are willing to cast away your humanity to strike back at this foe. The second reason is to entertain me as I watch myself destroy you into pulps..

OOC: Sorry for the copy/pasta but I'm a bit tired and whatnot and since you're both on the same part, I figured I'd have you do the same activity for now.
    Suddenly out of no where, Clones can be seen that was created by Akuma. It appears that I must fight these clones. However this is an easy feat or just a strong shinobi like I am. The three clones forms around me and take position in a triangle formation. It seems as if the clones are split. I am on my own for this own, No matter, I wouldn't have it any other way. Immediatly the clones start to attack me. Taijutsu strikes to my torso and limbs, I successfully block all strikes and able to avoid some as well. This goes on for some time, However, I am sick and tired of being attacked and decided to strike back. One of the clone strikes to my chin, I simply evade and then strike back with my own fist and strike him in the chin. It doesn't phase him, I get startled and shocked as that would of been enough to get rid of the clone. That precise moment of being shocked, i get struck in the gut with a strong kick. Takes me to the floor and I end up defending myself from unslaught of attacks. This goes on for a few as well as I continuously strike them but they don't seemed to be phased. For every beating that I am taking I am getting pissed off, but almost at submission. Though I get curage and strike back, knowing that it doesn't phase them is enraging me to the point of blind rage where I can not think about anything but bad intentions on the clones. Then all of a sudden strike by strike, I only see three seperate clones of Uchiha's. The very members that I despise. Eventhough I am a Uchiha, I want to kill all the rest of the Uchiha's for giving me this ill fate of being hated by everyone else. Finally that becomes the breaking point, I break through with enourmous rage and I loose sight of my clear mind nothing but revenge and hurtting the clones in front of me is in my mind. Nothing else, nothing more, just like an animal with only 1 intention to feed when they are hungry.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Broly watches as the three clones are made, as Akuma explained he laughed a bit because the girl beside him was about to get pummeled into bits, oh how he loved destruction. He then snapped back into reality as the clones circled him and they began to strike him. Broly begins to fight back with all his might to disperse the clones however they begin to actually land hits on him. One strikes him in the chest and painfully knocks him down and then the strangest thing happened. This clone... No it couldnt be, he thought. THIS WAS KAKAROT! At this point Broly's blind, ferocious anger that normally arose when he saw this Saiyan scum occured. His rage was so deep he utterly lost his sanity upon seeing this man. Deep, deep memories of the past arose in his head of Kakarot and his anger flowed like a mighty river.

KAKAROOOOOTTT!!!!!!

He started fighting again, every blow he attempted to land on the clone seemed to do no damage. However Broly was out of it by now, this wasnt a simple training session anymore. He wanted, no he NEEDED to kill Kakarot.

DIE KAKAROOOT!

His anger lashed out at a point to where he couldnt even see anyting else, only Kakarot. In a fit of pure anger one of the clones almost broke his index finger, however Broly simply used it as a decoy so that he could deliver a vicious headbut to the clone, dispersing him. At this Broly laughed and lashed out against the other two clones, pain was no matter to him, neither was death. The only thing that would stop him was the death of the two Kakarot's that stood before him. In fact, his rage was so deep that he could only say one word.

KAKAROOOOOOOTTT!
    Suddenly out of no where, Clones can be seen that was created by Akuma. It appears that I must fight these clones. However this is an easy feat or just a strong shinobi like I am. The three clones forms around me and take position in a triangle formation. It seems as if the clones are split. I am on my own for this own, No matter, I wouldn't have it any other way. Immediatly the clones start to attack me. Taijutsu strikes to my torso and limbs, I successfully block all strikes and able to avoid some as well. This goes on for some time, However, I am sick and tired of being attacked and decided to strike back. One of the clone strikes to my chin, I simply evade and then strike back with my own fist and strike him in the chin. It doesn't phase him, I get startled and shocked as that would of been enough to get rid of the clone. That precise moment of being shocked, i get struck in the gut with a strong kick. Takes me to the floor and I end up defending myself from unslaught of attacks. This goes on for a few as well as I continuously strike them but they don't seemed to be phased. For every beating that I am taking I am getting pissed off, but almost at submission. Though I get curage and strike back, knowing that it doesn't phase them is enraging me to the point of blind rage where I can not think about anything but bad intentions on the clones. Then all of a sudden strike by strike, I only see three seperate clones of Uchiha's. The very members that I despise. Eventhough I am a Uchiha, I want to kill all the rest of the Uchiha's for giving me this ill fate of being hated by everyone else. Finally that becomes the breaking point, I break through with enourmous rage and I loose sight of my clear mind nothing but revenge and hurtting the clones in front of me is in my mind. Nothing else, nothing more, just like an animal with only 1 intention to feed when they are hungry.
    Akuma watches as Broly erupts in a fit of rage, a dark gold aura surrounding him as he yells out the same word repeatedly. Akuma annoyance continues to rise, however it is to be expected. Hmm, So this is his response to the power of Satsui no Hado Akuma stood and then looked over to Vision, who had a [insert various dark shade of color excluding red, dark green, and dark gold. Everyone has different colors of Hado chakra and it has to be of a dark color] and begins to walk forward.

So tell me, how do you feel?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Upon this aura surrounding Broly his eyes which were already featurless are bleach white. He sees the aura flow around him and starts laughing

hehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Finally the time has come!!!

Hmm How do I feel? Good question... This is different.. I expected my natural rage to be multiplied tenfold but, I feel... Nothing! No hate, no rage, no happiness, no sadness. The only thing that resides in me is this power, and the need to kill.

*Broly cracks his knuckles*

Yes... Heheh the need to kill...

Last edited by -Broly-; 01-06-2013 at 02:08 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Emma stone gets up from the beating and hearing someone speak. Unsure who it is as she is groggy from the beating and exhaustion. She looks up then notices a dark bluish color of aura surrounds emma stone.

I feel... i feel nirvana... quite calm and clear of one goal! To kill who ever....

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Upon this aura surrounding Broly his eyes which were already featurless are bleach white. He sees the aura flow around him and starts laughing

hehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Finally the time has come!!!

Hmm How do I feel? Good question... This is different.. I expected my natural rage to be multiplied tenfold but, I feel... Nothing! No hate, no rage, no happiness, no sadness. The only thing that resides in me is this power, and the need to kill.

*Broly cracks his knuckles*

Yes... Heheh the need to kill...
    Emma stone gets up from the beating and hearing someone speak. Unsure who it is as she is groggy from the beating and exhaustion. She looks up then notices a dark bluish color of aura surrounds emma stone.

I feel... i feel nirvana... quite calm and clear of one goal! To kill who ever....
    Good, good. You have finally unlocked the power of Satsui no Hado. However, unlocking the power is only the first step. You might feel an increase in power and speed. Those measly leg weights that much of the ninja world is so fascinated with..you know have that speed while using the art. Your anger clouds your mind, causing you to overlook minor injuries. We are now finally ready to move from the path of theory to application, preparing you to use this power in battle correctly.

The first step we will cover involves the tatsumaki. Though not part of the Hado moveset, it is very useful and must be learned in order to advance within the Hado fighting style.

Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku|Hurricane Scythe Kick
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user jumps and, while in the air, rotates his or her legs, causing himself to spin in circles, kicking the opponent 3 times with rapid succession. The power behind the strikes increase with each spin, due to the user's momentum increasing. This attack can also be used against a standing target or while already in the air.

Now, as Broly has learned this ahead of time, Vision I want you to jump and rotate your body striking my clone with your outstretched leg. As you hit him, use your momentum yo continue spinning, striking him once more, and spin even more, hitting again. By spinning powerfully and quickly, you gain more power behind each blow. Broly since you've already learned this, I want you to practice it several times on my clones. Until you can use it fluidly, you won't be able to progress forward.

Akuma makes a clone that runs towards Vision with great speed and makes 4 clones that speed off towards Broly to fight him. Hmm...Let's see what you got...

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, good. You have finally unlocked the power of Satsui no Hado. However, unlocking the power is only the first step. You might feel an increase in power and speed. Those measly leg weights that much of the ninja world is so fascinated with..you know have that speed while using the art. Your anger clouds your mind, causing you to overlook minor injuries. We are now finally ready to move from the path of theory to application, preparing you to use this power in battle correctly.

The first step we will cover involves the tatsumaki. Though not part of the Hado moveset, it is very useful and must be learned in order to advance within the Hado fighting style.

Description: The user jumps and, while in the air, rotates his or her legs, causing himself to spin in circles, kicking the opponent 3 times with rapid succession. The power behind the strikes increase with each spin, due to the user's momentum increasing. This attack can also be used against a standing target or while already in the air.

Now, as Broly has learned this ahead of time, Vision I want you to jump and rotate your body striking my clone with your outstretched leg. As you hit him, use your momentum yo continue spinning, striking him once more, and spin even more, hitting again. By spinning powerfully and quickly, you gain more power behind each blow. Broly since you've already learned this, I want you to practice it several times on my clones. Until you can use it fluidly, you won't be able to progress forward.

Akuma makes a clone that runs towards Vision with great speed and makes 4 clones that speed off towards Broly to fight him. Hmm...Let's see what you got...
    As I see the clone gets made, I take a wide stance to prepare for anything. The samething is not going to happen as it has just a moment ago. However this time akuma gives instructions, therefore I can be prepared. I see the clone coming towards me with great speed. I time it just right and I jump in the air by pushing off of on my left leg and into the air doing a twist going counter clock wise. I push off high enough and while i twist, I raise my right leg at a 90 degree angle, leaving it out there so that when I spin, It will hit the clone with force. As such I do indeed hit him. KNocking him back with every block, getting hit harder every single spin. Then the last spin hits the clone really hard to fly him backwards. Then he goes poof!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Broly looks on as the clones come towards him

Hmph this should be even stronger now that I've unlocked the Hado..

Broly waits until the first clone gets to the edge of short range and then jumps up with his right leg outstretched and spins clockwise smacking the clone in the face with his right foot as he continues his spin

*to himself*
    Hmm that was a lot faster then when I did it without the Hado

Almost before he completes the spot, due to Hado and the speed of the move he has already spun completely around and hits the clone in the face yet again with barely half a second passing. This next spin is quicker than all of the rest and it seems almost as soon as the last kick hits him in the face Broly has again connected with another kick. The clone is sent flying as Broly lands gracefully on 2 feet with that whole move taking very little time.

What amazing speed and strength!

Broly says as the aura flows all around him. He then motions to the next clone to come at him. As the clone runs Broly quickly takes off towards him and reaches him very quickly from his new found speed and twists counter clockwise in the air before the clone even realizes whats going on. As the clone sees Broly jump up he is quickly hit with a kick from his left foot. As the clone starts to stumble the speed increases and he is hit again. He then begins to fall before he is quickly hit by the last kick which sends him flying away to the left.

BOTH OF YOU COME AT ME

The remaining clones rush Broly, his lust for killing needing to be satisfied. As the clone on the left starts to run Broly quickly dashes behind him, a blur to the clone, and grabs him powerfully by his neck with his right hand. As he does he quickly flips his arm in front of him and flings the clone several meters into a rock with his newfound strength combined with his specailty in taijutsu. He knew he had to practice the kick but this was too much fun not to try that.

The clone behind broly tries to attack and throws a punch to the back of his neck but is too slow. Due to Broly's sensing abilities he knows exactly what hes doing and he jumps straight up over the punch before it can land. As he jumps over the punch Broly's back would be turned to the clone, however he twists his body to the right as he jumps so that he begins to spin in the air. While spinning he again outstretches his right foot at a 90 degree angle and easily delivers 3 spinning kicks in a very short amount of time that drills the last clone into the ground.

Broly lands with a thud as the clone poofs

Heheh that was fun..

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Akuma watches both Vision and Broly perform their respective tasks, he decides that perhaps their time together has ceased and it is time for their individual training to start.

"Vision...it is time to move unto the Shoryuken...a deadly move. You learned the basic one in Kaito's taijutsu training. Now we move to a more useful and complete version. Meet me in the Akatsuki training grounds and we shall continue. Broly, you might be ahead in Hado training, but you still have a lot ro learn. Meet me in the Nekura Clan training grounds.

(I'll make new threads shortly.)

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Akuma watches both Vision and Broly perform their respective tasks, he decides that perhaps their time together has ceased and it is time for their individual training to start.

"Vision...it is time to move unto the Shoryuken...a deadly move. You learned the basic one in Kaito's taijutsu training. Now we move to a more useful and complete version. Meet me in the Akatsuki training grounds and we shall continue. Broly, you might be ahead in Hado training, but you still have a lot ro learn. Meet me in the Nekura Clan training grounds.

(I'll make new threads shortly.)
    Follows Akuma to the Akatsuki training grounds