Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

[RP Tournament Round #4] Serpent VS Gobi G.

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

Bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234300 (Only thing outdated is the rank, I believe. Official Sage Rank. Oh and I've weights as well)
    CJ Thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=157677
    Have fun & good luck to the both of us.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Re: [RP Tournament Round #4] Serpent VS Gobi G.

Bio: Sasuke Uchiha
    Customs: Serpents Custom Playthings

I have my 3t Sharingan Activated:

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Oh, your link to your customs doesn't work.. if you could be so kind and link me again

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Bio: Sasuke Uchiha
    Customs: Serpents Custom Playthings

I have my 3t Sharingan Activated:

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Oh, your link to your customs doesn't work.. if you could be so kind and link me again
    Noticed that both of my links isn't working. Sorry about that. CJ: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=157677
    Bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234300

I have my vision fixated upon your torso avoiding eye contact. Anyway, I start off by making a gesture with my right arm using
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will materlize a high amount of blades made out of visible chakra in the air, at the users desired location. These blades emit a distinctive and intimidating howling sound upon generation but despite the evident danger they possess from being suspended precariously around/above the intended victims, both of these qualities serve only to belie the technique's true nature. The attack's actual threat lies within its fragility, which results in the production of numerous razor-sharp shards that descend down at the target when disturbed by the foreign chakra(Opponent's), which would cause the swords to trigger and they will subsequently mincing the enemy to pieces. If one blade triggers, the rest triggers aswell.
    ~Can be use twice per battle.
    ~The Blades last aslong they haven't been destroyed.
    ~The blades would 'detonate' when foreign chakra goes through the air, past them, or jutsu being fired from target's location.

Causing several blades to materlize around your location. Above, behind, your sides and even few infront of you(Somewhat like a dome around you, there are of course, more than one blade at each rear, if so to say). Though, not enough to block our vision of eachother. The Blades are of course, not right up you, but around you with some atleast a meter inbetween.

Following up on my gesture I wave my hand upwards, unleashing a near invisible wind blade from my index and middle finger. Which goes inbetween the materlized blades, dealing a severe cut across your chest if left unprotected. Of course, due your sharingan, you're able to spot it easily.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Once the blade is emitted, I fall down on one knee, slamming my palm onto the ground, causing two rocks to emerge around your legs and jag them, crushing the bones in your legs, rendering them useless.*

Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 01-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Noticed that both of my links isn't working. Sorry about that. CJ: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=157677
    Bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234300

I have my vision fixated upon your torso avoiding eye contact. Anyway, I start off by making a gesture with my right arm using
    Description: The user will materlize a high amount of blades made out of visible chakra in the air, at the users desired location. These blades emit a distinctive and intimidating howling sound upon generation but despite the evident danger they possess from being suspended precariously around/above the intended victims, both of these qualities serve only to belie the technique's true nature. The attack's actual threat lies within its fragility, which results in the production of numerous razor-sharp shards that descend down at the target when disturbed by the foreign chakra(Opponent's), which would cause the swords to trigger and they will subsequently mincing the enemy to pieces. If one blade triggers, the rest triggers aswell.
    ~Can be use twice per battle.
    ~The Blades last aslong they haven't been destroyed.
    ~The blades would 'detonate' when foreign chakra goes through the air, past them, or jutsu being fired from target's location.

Causing several blades to materlize around your location. Above, behind, your sides and even few infront of you(Somewhat like a dome around you, there are of course, more than one blade at each rear, if so to say). Though, not enough to block our vision of eachother. The Blades are of course, not right up you, but around you with some atleast a meter inbetween.

Following up on my gesture I wave my hand upwards, unleashing a near invisible wind blade from my index and middle finger. Which goes inbetween the materlized blades, dealing a severe cut across your chest if left unprotected. Of course, due your sharingan, you're able to spot it easily.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Once the blade is emitted, I fall down on one knee, slamming my palm onto the ground, causing two rocks to emerge around your legs and jag them, crushing the bones in your legs, rendering them useless.*

Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Thanks for the Links.. Looks at Bio.. why are you in this tournament? lol >_>
    ===========

As Sasuke Stands Mid-Range from Amaimon. Sasuke suddenly notices Blades start forming around him, Sasuke quickly focuses his chakra causing the air around him to spin at fast speed, this will not only Cancel the "Sound" being released from the blades but also cut and "shatter" the Blades at the same time, this will cause all "fragments" of the blades to be thrown in all directions away from Sasuke. Including your direction while you Release your Wind attack. (I don't think the Blades will weaken by Wind dome because they are so weak in structure but because of your Wind, I'm sure that it will block the fragments that are thrown in front of you but not the ones coming from over your blade of wind. So I believe you need to defend from that before using your Earth Jutsu) Because your wind attack was release so suddenly after the creation of the swords it will smash into my wind dome, canceling both Jutsu.

(Fuuton: Tenrai Kougi) - Wind style: Divine Justice
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80 (-15 to user)
    Description: The user releases his Fuuton chakra into the air surrounding him which allows him to manipulate the air. A large amount of wind will begin to spin around the user and will quickly form a 360 degree dome surrounding him. The dome consists of slashing wind which rotate at high speeds and will severely slice anything that comes in contact with it. This jutsu serves as an attack and defense, and is able to withstand all elemental attack up to S-rank except for A-rank and above Katon attacks.
    *Note: The user takes 15 damage due to his proximity to the slashing wind.
    *Note: Can only be used twice
    *Note: No S rank wind techniques the following turn.
    *Note: Must wait at least 2 turns to be used again.

Then after taking some "minor" scrapes/cuts Sasuke Places Amaimon within a Genjutsu while you defend from the shards of your own blades. This Genjutsu will make you believe you are bound to a leaf spinning in a Dark Abyss (Doesn't require eye contact) Then Sasuke quickly focuses his Chakra under your location Releasing two spheres of Jade that will erupt from under you like Cannonballs at very high speeds, these Jade spheres will hit and lift you into the Air (Releasing your from Genjutsu) During this time Sasuke will begin moving to Long Range behind himself still keeping his Eyes on your location thous to avoid the range of his own Jutsu. The shperes of Jade will then explode with powerful force releasing One Hundred Jade Senbon that will stab your vital organs and litter the surrounding area up to Mid-Range.

(Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack. (this technique is shown when sasuke tried to bind killer bee in genjutsu but to ill effect from being released by his bijuu).
    Note: Must have tomo 3 sharingan and bind lasting 1 turn.

(Hisuiton: Senbon Toma) - Jade Release: Needle Sphere
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will slam there hands together focusing their chakra around their opponent. 2 Basketball sized spheres of jade will erupt from the ground like cannonballs under the opponent. These balls will rise in the air and explode with extreme force, releasing 100 jade Senbon (50 per sphere) which will rain down in all directions, covering a Mid Range area. if the user is in the radius of the attack, they will need to defend from it as well.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle
    -Can only be taught by Serpent

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Thanks for the Links.. Looks at Bio.. why are you in this tournament? lol >_>
    ===========

As Sasuke Stands Mid-Range from Amaimon. Sasuke suddenly notices Blades start forming around him, Sasuke quickly focuses his chakra causing the air around him to spin at fast speed, this will not only Cancel the "Sound" being released from the blades but also cut and "shatter" the Blades at the same time, this will cause all "fragments" of the blades to be thrown in all directions away from Sasuke. Including your direction while you Release your Wind attack. (I don't think the Blades will weaken by Wind dome because they are so weak in structure but because of your Wind, I'm sure that it will block the fragments that are thrown in front of you but not the ones coming from over your blade of wind. So I believe you need to defend from that before using your Earth Jutsu) Because your wind attack was release so suddenly after the creation of the swords it will smash into my wind dome, canceling both Jutsu.

(Fuuton: Tenrai Kougi) - Wind style: Divine Justice
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage: 80 (-15 to user)
    Description: The user releases his Fuuton chakra into the air surrounding him which allows him to manipulate the air. A large amount of wind will begin to spin around the user and will quickly form a 360 degree dome surrounding him. The dome consists of slashing wind which rotate at high speeds and will severely slice anything that comes in contact with it. This jutsu serves as an attack and defense, and is able to withstand all elemental attack up to S-rank except for A-rank and above Katon attacks.
    *Note: The user takes 15 damage due to his proximity to the slashing wind.
    *Note: Can only be used twice
    *Note: No S rank wind techniques the following turn.
    *Note: Must wait at least 2 turns to be used again.

Then after taking some "minor" scrapes/cuts Sasuke Places Amaimon within a Genjutsu while you defend from the shards of your own blades. This Genjutsu will make you believe you are bound to a leaf spinning in a Dark Abyss (Doesn't require eye contact) Then Sasuke quickly focuses his Chakra under your location Releasing two spheres of Jade that will erupt from under you like Cannonballs at very high speeds, these Jade spheres will hit and lift you into the Air (Releasing your from Genjutsu) During this time Sasuke will begin moving to Long Range behind himself still keeping his Eyes on your location thous to avoid the range of his own Jutsu. The shperes of Jade will then explode with powerful force releasing One Hundred Jade Senbon that will stab your vital organs and litter the surrounding area up to Mid-Range.

(Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack. (this technique is shown when sasuke tried to bind killer bee in genjutsu but to ill effect from being released by his bijuu).
    Note: Must have tomo 3 sharingan and bind lasting 1 turn.

(Hisuiton: Senbon Toma) - Jade Release: Needle Sphere
    Range: Mid-Long
    Description: The user will slam there hands together focusing their chakra around their opponent. 2 Basketball sized spheres of jade will erupt from the ground like cannonballs under the opponent. These balls will rise in the air and explode with extreme force, releasing 100 jade Senbon (50 per sphere) which will rain down in all directions, covering a Mid Range area. if the user is in the radius of the attack, they will need to defend from it as well.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle
    As we discussed in VMs. The fragments, if so to say, dissapates due continuously rubbing against the other technique(Wind dome). Which means I do not have to defend from it.

As I'm on my way to perform the earth technique, I find myself stuck within an illusion. It's fairly obvious however figuring out it's a genjutsu, due suddenly going from the battlefield into dark emptiness spinning on a leaf. Without hestitation the cursemark of heaven(lvl1) activates, spreading it's mark across my body as a surge of chakra is released from it, releasing me from the genjutsu & boosting my overall poweress. (I was barely stopped in my doing due the quick release.)
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description: This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght. (+60 chakra to target and + 5 damage for taijutsu if regular seal.If Curse Seal Of Heaven +80 chakra and +10 for taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal

The moment I'm released from the genjutsu which took near to no time, I procced with my move, slamming my palm onto the ground pouring chakra into it. Since our techniques would collide, well, not in their form, but by the chakra we're spending on it, mine will forcefully overpower yours(Due Goddess of Earth & Curse seal of Heaven), thus not allowing it to occur untill I've finished my technique.

My technique causes two rocks to emerge around you, whereafter jagging your legs from the sides.

With your sharingan you would of course be able to see what's going on, your chakra is being pushed aside, whereafter once the rocks arise around you, can procced with your technique. However, that would of course leave you unprotected. If you procced to perform your technique, the moment they erupt below me, (Since I'm bowing down to palm the ground. They would hit my torso area if anything) a huge amount of hair is released from my body.

Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Chakra: 30
    Description: The user grows hair out and covers his entire body leaving only his head and two legs visible. In this ''form'' the user may ressemble an overgrown Chia Pet. With this hair, the user is able to withstand against most outside attacks with this impenetrable shield. However only counts towards blunt attacks, most of the time.
    ~Can be used 3x
    ~The user must wait one turn inbetween each usage of this technique.

As they make impact and pushes into my hairy body, I get bounched back, and them as well, however back into the ground where they get stuck. I deatatches my 'fur' as I fly back into long-range. Since it's still in for range of you, if you were to explode it, I doubt you would. As in your move you clearly tried to get out of range of it, thus why I'm not reaction to it in this move. Of course, I'm still unaware of it's hidden ability to explode.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 01-07-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Sorry, but I will need to get something checked before we can continue.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

CM releases foreign chakra into your system. Its basically an Organic Seal that contains Senjutsu chakra. It replenishes itself through the action of Jugo's DNA infused in it. Once depleted, the seal gathers energy and eventually becomes full again. When its released, the low amount of Sen-chakra is released into the body of the user. This said, CM will actually fit the genjutsu release rules based on using foreign chakra or foreign sources of chakra. Like Bijuu or entering Sage Mode.

The release is valid. Continue.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    CM releases foreign chakra into your system. Its basically an Organic Seal that contains Senjutsu chakra. It replenishes itself through the action of Jugo's DNA infused in it. Once depleted, the seal gathers energy and eventually becomes full again. When its released, the low amount of Sen-chakra is released into the body of the user. This said, CM will actually fit the genjutsu release rules based on using foreign chakra or foreign sources of chakra. Like Bijuu or entering Sage Mode.

The release is valid. Continue.
    That's good to know, thanks ^^

As we discussed in VMs. The fragments, if so to say, dissapates due continuously rubbing against the other technique(Wind dome). Which means I do not have to defend from it.

As I'm on my way to perform the earth technique, I find myself stuck within an illusion. It's fairly obvious however figuring out it's a genjutsu, due suddenly going from the battlefield into dark emptiness spinning on a leaf. Without hestitation the cursemark of heaven(lvl1) activates, spreading it's mark across my body as a surge of chakra is released from it, releasing me from the genjutsu & boosting my overall poweress. (I was barely stopped in my doing due the quick release.)
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description: This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght. (+60 chakra to target and + 5 damage for taijutsu if regular seal.If Curse Seal Of Heaven +80 chakra and +10 for taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal

The moment I'm released from the genjutsu which took near to no time, I procced with my move, slamming my palm onto the ground pouring chakra into it. Since our techniques would collide, well, not in their form, but by the chakra we're spending on it, mine will forcefully overpower yours(Due Goddess of Earth & Curse seal of Heaven), thus not allowing it to occur untill I've finished my technique.

My technique causes two rocks to emerge around you, whereafter jagging your legs from the sides.

With your sharingan you would of course be able to see what's going on, your chakra is being pushed aside, whereafter once the rocks arise around you, can procced with your technique. However, that would of course leave you unprotected. If you procced to perform your technique, the moment they erupt below me, (Since I'm bowing down to palm the ground. They would hit my torso area if anything) a huge amount of hair is released from my body.

Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Chakra: 30
    Description: The user grows hair out and covers his entire body leaving only his head and two legs visible. In this ''form'' the user may ressemble an overgrown Chia Pet. With this hair, the user is able to withstand against most outside attacks with this impenetrable shield. However only counts towards blunt attacks, most of the time.
    ~Can be used 3x
    ~The user must wait one turn inbetween each usage of this technique.

As they make impact and pushes into my hairy body, I get bounched back, and them as well, however back into the ground where they get stuck. I deatatches my 'fur' as I fly back into long-range. Since it's still in for range of you, if you were to explode it, I doubt you would. As in your move you clearly tried to get out of range of it, thus why I'm not reaction to it in this move. Of course, I'm still unaware of it's hidden ability to explode.
    As Sasuke see's you activate your Curse Seal and your Chakra Spikes, Sasuke then see's you place your hands on the ground, noticing your chakra "overwhelm" his own He releases his Curse Seal of Heaven (level 1) and focuses his chakra to spread out throughout the ground of the battlefield as Small flowers of Jade Erupt from the ground creating a Labyrinth. (Because of my Chakra in the ground, it will overwhelm your's delaying the technique, and since the ground is completely turned to Jade you are cut off from Earth Element)

(Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

(Hisuiton: Suisho Meikyu no Jutsu) Jade Release: Jade Labyrinth Technique
    Type: Defensive/Supplementary
    Description: First the user creates a number of Jade flowers. Then they grows these flowers into a gigantic labyrinth consisting of green crystals, confusing all enemies inside of it. The enemies will mostly be lost because of the fact that the green crystals reflect their personal image as well as generates mirror images of the routes, paths, and details within the labyrinth, confusing and intimidating them. It is even capable of confusing the Byakugan. Because of the crystal's stable molecular structure, a simple attack focused at one point is rendered useless, as its wide surface will evenly disperse the force of the attack, reducing the attacks effectiveness. To overcome this technique, an attack that's impact force is already both wide and powerful is required to smash through it. However, the downside is that though the user knows where the opponent is, the walls prevent them from attacking the opponent clearly.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release
    -Can only be used once per battle
    -Lasts for 3 turns

Looks:

Don't mind the people/birds/clones and hole, they are from an old fight with Mathias

Now stuck in the Labyrinth, Sasuke makes a single handseal that causes multiple spikes to shot from the walls/flours/roof around you, these spikes are thin but dense, almost like elongation Senbon they will stab you all around your body and hit vital organs.

(Hisuiton: Adobansudo no Jutsu) - Jade Realease: Greater Jade Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user makes a single handseals forming small to Medium sized objects such as Walls, Spikes, swords or other type of weapons made of Jade for attacking or Defense.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release

=========

Note: I don't finish my Jade Spheres because I can see your chakra overwhelm it.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

That's good to know, thanks ^^

As Sasuke see's you activate your Curse Seal and your Chakra Spikes, Sasuke then see's you place your hands on the ground, noticing your chakra "overwhelm" his own He releases his Curse Seal of Heaven (level 1) and focuses his chakra to spread out throughout the ground of the battlefield as Small flowers of Jade Erupt from the ground creating a Labyrinth. (Because of my Chakra in the ground, it will overwhelm your's delaying the technique, and since the ground is completely turned to Jade you are cut off from Earth Element)

Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)

(Hisuiton: Suisho Meikyu no Jutsu) Jade Release: Jade Labyrinth Technique
    Type: Defensive/Supplementary
    Description: First the user creates a number of Jade flowers. Then they grows these flowers into a gigantic labyrinth consisting of green crystals, confusing all enemies inside of it. The enemies will mostly be lost because of the fact that the green crystals reflect their personal image as well as generates mirror images of the routes, paths, and details within the labyrinth, confusing and intimidating them. It is even capable of confusing the Byakugan. Because of the crystal's stable molecular structure, a simple attack focused at one point is rendered useless, as its wide surface will evenly disperse the force of the attack, reducing the attacks effectiveness. To overcome this technique, an attack that's impact force is already both wide and powerful is required to smash through it. However, the downside is that though the user knows where the opponent is, the walls prevent them from attacking the opponent clearly.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release
    -Can only be used once per battle
    -Lasts for 3 turns

Looks:

Don't mind the people/birds/clones and hole, they are from an old fight with Mathias

Now stuck in the Labyrinth, Sasuke makes a single handseal that causes multiple spikes to shot from the walls/flours/roof around you, these spikes are thin but dense, almost like elongation Senbon they will stab you all around your body and hit vital organs.

(Hisuiton: Adobansudo no Jutsu) - Jade Realease: Greater Jade Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Description: The user makes a single handseals forming small to Medium sized objects such as Walls, Spikes, swords or other type of weapons made of Jade for attacking or Defense.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release

=========

Note: I don't finish my Jade Spheres because I can see your chakra overwhelm it.
    I disagree a bit with the timeframe. Though it doesn't matter, I will procced.

As my earth technique does not occur, yet changes are happening on the field(your construct is forming) I lift my palm whereafter slapping it on the ground again, using
    Description: This technique bears resemblance to the Summoning: Toad mouth bind technique. However instead of warping the battlefield into the digestive tracks of a giant toad, the user reverse summons themselves and their opponents into the stomach of a giant toad and capture and isolate the target/s inside the stomach, cutting them off from allies and immobilizing their movements while the stomache starts crushing the opponent/s to death.

We both gets reversed summoned into the giant stomach of the great fire toad. The moment you appear within the toad's stomach you find yourself being sandwiched by two walls of flesh. The moment I appear, I immediatly follow up with
    Chakra Cost: 25 ( + 15 if the whole water source is turned into nails )
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User infuses Chakra on waters of the area and manipulates the water sources turning surface ( and water below surface if user uses 40 chakra for jutsu ) of them into needles that are able of pierce skin, muscles, soft ground like soil and clay. This jutsu is unable to pierce bones and the sizes of nail(s) is/are up to user but a maximum of two feet
    Note:
    - Requires no handseals - only short amount of time
    - Can be used only twice. Once if whole water source is turned into water source
    - No water jutsus at the same turn.

Turning the liquids inbetween the two walls(Gathered from the surface of them) into needles, which will puncture your skin as it presses against you. Piercing your face, muscles, body and so on.

I follow up by unstrapping my weights, lying them down beside me. Since, I don't want to further hurt my toadie friend, as I'm predicting the outcome.

Chakra: N/A
    Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
    Description:
    The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

I disagree a bit with the timeframe. Though it doesn't matter, I will procced.

As my earth technique does not occur, yet changes are happening on the field(your construct is forming) I lift my palm whereafter slapping it on the ground again, using
    Description: This technique bears resemblance to the Summoning: Toad mouth bind technique. However instead of warping the battlefield into the digestive tracks of a giant toad, the user reverse summons themselves and their opponents into the stomach of a giant toad and capture and isolate the target/s inside the stomach, cutting them off from allies and immobilizing their movements while the stomache starts crushing the opponent/s to death.

We both gets reversed summoned into the giant stomach of the great fire toad. The moment you appear within the toad's stomach you find yourself being sandwiched by two walls of flesh. The moment I appear, I immediatly follow up with
    Chakra Cost: 25 ( + 15 if the whole water source is turned into nails )
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User infuses Chakra on waters of the area and manipulates the water sources turning surface ( and water below surface if user uses 40 chakra for jutsu ) of them into needles that are able of pierce skin, muscles, soft ground like soil and clay. This jutsu is unable to pierce bones and the sizes of nail(s) is/are up to user but a maximum of two feet
    Note:
    - Requires no handseals - only short amount of time
    - Can be used only twice. Once if whole water source is turned into water source
    - No water jutsus at the same turn.

Turning the liquids in between the two walls(Gathered from the surface of them) into needles, which will puncture your skin as it presses against you. Piercing your face, muscles, body and so on.

I follow up by unstrapping my weights, lying them down beside me. Since, I don't want to further hurt my toadie friend, as I'm predicting the outcome.

Chakra: N/A
    Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
    Description:
    The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

About the timeframe, I am able to see and perceive things 3x slower then what they really are, basically slow motion. normally just because you can see it happening doesn't mean you can react to it, however I also have Jeet Kun Do. This allows be to React with split second reflexes up to 3x faster then normal.. Timeframe was never broken as I allowed your attack to proceed, I only canceled it like you did mine in the last turn.

========================

As Sasuke is suddenly trapped in the dark (As seen in Anime it's Dark) being squished by to mounds of flesh he see's your Chakra source and without even thinking about it reacts by placing you within another Genjutsu. (Please note that I have mastered the ways of Jeet Kun Do, this gives me split second reactions) This Genjutsu will turn the area dark (unnoticed by you as we are already in the dark) as a figure will rise in front of you, this will then bind you with threads as you attempt your Suiton Ninjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Sasuke then stabs his hand in one of the mounds of Flesh, this will release an electrical surge of raiton that will violently shock the toads internal organs causing organ failure. This will in turn stop the squeezing from the stomach of this beast (It's okay if you don't want to hurt your toady friend.. because I do ^^)

Lightning Release: Internal Lightning Shock (Naibuteki raikou dageki)
    Damage Points: 80
    Descriptions: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra into their fingers they then stab their fingers into an opponent at close range releasing the raiton chakra violently shocking the opponent's internal organs causing organ failure
    ~Can only be used once per battle~
    ~Can only be used by me and who I teach~

The Organ Failure will happen at an accelerated rate as it is a direct blow, Sasuke will then Release the second state of his curse seal, this will turn Sasuke's skin dark grey, lengthened his hair without losing its style, blue venom lipstick will appear on his lips and hand-shaped wings on his back that gave him the ability to fly and hover. The wings will push and lift against the dead flash mounds and allow Sasuke to lift up and fly/hover within the stomach as he keeps a close eye on you.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Issue a) pertains to the ability to cast or not the genjutsu, issue b) pertains to the possibility of one being affected by Genjutsu while having CM released, issue c) pertains to the technique used being or not self harming to serpent and finally issue d) is the possible misuse of jeet kun do.

a) i think serpent can in fact cast the genjutsu on you but he will be damaged by the technique crushing him. Its not, however, fast enough to kill that would prevent him from doing his move. If it was, we'd be talking about a virtually unbeatable technique, which it isn't.

b) cm releases you from genjutsu upon activation but, like said towards Sage Mode and seen now with Kabuto, once ntural energy is merged with your body and part of your chakra flow, you can still be put under genjutsu. As the natural energy enters your body, it dispels genjutsu by forcefylly spiking your chakra flow...but once thats that, its just a chakra flow like anyone elses. Meaning it can still be affected by Genjutsu.

c) don't believe its self harming mainly because it specifically states its intended to only harm internal organs of the target. He's inside the target and touches it. The technique harms the toad internally. Simple. If we assume it damages the user in this situation, it will damage the user in all situations as he needs to touch the target to use the technique anyways so what stops him from in normal uses being electrocuted? We can say its not like chidori or say it its like chidori. We can say many things as its a custom but in this specific situation and although i understand the logic behind Gobi's issues, i don't feel it would harm serpent enough.

d) that CFS enables you to react to close combat, Taijutsu... Nothing more. If it keeps getting abused, I'll decline it. I've warned the creator about this in the past. 3X reaction in a Taijutsu based CFS pertains to your ability to react to Taijutsu moves. You can't do techniques any faster same as an EIG user can't. Ninjutsu speed (and genjutsu and fuuin) depends on your mastery of the field in question, your specialty and your ability to mold and focus chakra, namely chakra control. Nothing more.

On a side evaluation, what i must say about your counter Serpent is that the order is reversed. While you can in fact put gobi in the genjutsu, what i doubt is that, since the walls are closing around you, you can avoid being crushed in time to perform the second technique. You should have defended from the toad stomach and then used the gnejutsu. In this way you're trying to do 2 techniques before one fast technique crushes you or is crushing you.

If you guys want to continue you can but later today i'm closing all fights to judge so i'll leave the option up to you.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

I can't say i liked the moves from either one tbh. I think the abuse of the CFS reference Serpent does play against you but a part from that, most your moves were solid if, for my taste, not that inventive. As for Gobi, i think he did safe moves but I didn't get that much of a "effort" vibe. It was, for me, more about Jutsu posting than actually inventive, creative, thought out moves. Its not easy to decide a winner based on what both of you showed but i need to go with my gut. I simply think Serpent wanted it more and gave more of an effort overall. Even if something like that CFS issue hits me in the "irk" place, I think serpent entered the fight to win and tried to do so which for me, in this case, where none rose above the other, is enough to grant him the win.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Overall, this fight is pretty even. Though as Scorps said, there are issues with both fighters, and the CFS issue, but that is more of a teaching issue than misuse in my opinion, but is still an error nonetheless. However, I do have to give this to Serpent, overall his moves were better explained, and gave the impression of more effort and desire.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

I definitely feel as though Serpent did more with less here. Not much for me to add since Vince and Scorps already pretty much said everything that I was thinking throughout the fight. I can't quite say that he gained the upper hand but I do think that he made the better moves between the two of you. Congratulations.