Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

[Third Raikage Test] - Lysander

Greetings, Lysander

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Rocky terrain similar to the one Naruto and the Third Raikage fought in.
    ~ You may use the Third Raikage's abilities up to your current rank Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Cannon Kage Rank Uzumaki Naruto (with Sage Mode and 9 Tails Mode) and Onoki biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Re: [Third Raikage Test] - Lysander

Raikage stands there with his arms crossed wearing his Kumo headband.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Raikage stands there with his arms crossed wearing his Kumo headband.

Naruto is seen standing on the left hand side (your right) with Onoki on the right. Onoki starts out by slamming his hands on the ground, channeling earth chakra into it. The Raikage finds the ground rising, nearly boxing him in, leaving only the front open.(Each individual "wall" of the risen earth is five meters away from your body) The earth would be a giant rampart of sorts, rising the entire long range behind the Raikage and the ranges to the side of him, twenty meters in height. (The picture posted above illustrates what I'm doing 100%.)

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Simultaneously with Onoki slamming his hands against the ground, Naruto waves the horse hand seal as he then proceeds to expel a massive wall of flames towards the Raikage's location, covering some outstanding horizontal and vertical dimensions, making it extremely hard to avoid by simply running around it which would also prove quite difficult with the rampart blocking off his path. Both techniques are timed precisely to be released at the same exact time. (The second the ground starts rising, Naruto is releasing the fire.)

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post

Naruto is seen standing on the left hand side (your right) with Onoki on the right. Onoki starts out by slamming his hands on the ground, channeling earth chakra into it. The Raikage finds the ground rising, nearly boxing him in, leaving only the front open.(Each individual "wall" of the risen earth is five meters away from your body) The earth would be a giant rampart of sorts, rising the entire long range behind the Raikage and the ranges to the side of him, twenty meters in height. (The picture posted above illustrates what I'm doing 100%.)

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Simultaneously with Onoki slamming his hands against the ground, Naruto waves the horse hand seal as he then proceeds to expel a massive wall of flames towards the Raikage's location, covering some outstanding horizontal and vertical dimensions, making it extremely hard to avoid by simply running around it which would also prove quite difficult with the rampart blocking off his path. Both techniques are timed precisely to be released at the same exact time. (The second the ground starts rising, Naruto is releasing the fire.)

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    As the earth begins to shake and the walls begin to rise up around me,I know that you are using this as a chance to block me in due to the walls rising from all direction except the front which would lead to you trying me make me come closer.As I see the large blast of fire being shot towards me I know that I cannot see you but this works both ways as you can no longer see me.I quickly activate my lightning armour and use the walls around me and jump from left to right using the walls as support to push off and then when I have reached the top of the earth I jump towards Naruto who was last seen on my right.

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

As soon as I push off I charge more lightning around me and create an almost ball of lightning which surrounds me adding more defensive power towards me but while also adding more fire power to my lightning attacks.

( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

Due to me pushing off at great speeds towards you I would just fly over the top half of the fire feeling little to nothing of the flames due to the adding bonus towards the lighting armour.As soon as I pop up next to naruto I shift the way my body is and make my right side face you with my right elbow sticking out facing you and my left hand placed on my right arm for support while I smash the elbow straight into Naruto's chest.With the lightning armour and the lightning plasma ball both active the damage of this if made contact would be increased.

(Erubō) - Elbow
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As the earth begins to shake and the walls begin to rise up around me,I know that you are using this as a chance to block me in due to the walls rising from all direction except the front which would lead to you trying me make me come closer.As I see the large blast of fire being shot towards me I know that I cannot see you but this works both ways as you can no longer see me.I quickly activate my lightning armour and use the walls around me and jump from left to right using the walls as support to push off and then when I have reached the top of the earth I jump towards Naruto who was last seen on my right.

Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.

As soon as I push off I charge more lightning around me and create an almost ball of lightning which surrounds me adding more defensive power towards me but while also adding more fire power to my lightning attacks.

Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.

Due to me pushing off at great speeds towards you I would just fly over the top half of the fire feeling little to nothing of the flames due to the adding bonus towards the lighting armour.As soon as I pop up next to naruto I shift the way my body is and make my right side face you with my right elbow sticking out facing you and my left hand placed on my right arm for support while I smash the elbow straight into Naruto's chest.With the lightning armour and the lightning plasma ball both active the damage of this if made contact would be increased.

(Erubō) - Elbow
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio
    Upon noticing a bright sphere heading their way at outstanding speeds (lightning barrier) both Naruto and Onoki ready themselves. As the Raikage reaches Naruto's short range and is in the process of shifting positions for what seems to be a taijutsu attack, Naruto creates an elemental rasengan in his right hand with wind nature, thrusting it towards the Raikage's elbow, colliding simultaneously. A gust of wind is released as the two techniques collide, dispersing the lightning barrier and sending the Raikage flying back with some damage.

Elemental Rasengan - Wind
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan

Readying himself just like Naruto, Onoki performed the Rat → Boar → Snake hand seals as he then placed both of his hands out with open palms, creating a small cube that suddenly expanded. As the Raikage is sent flying back due to the blast, Onoki expands the cube around his current location, not hesitating into detonating the sphere within, turning everything to dust.

( Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu: Entō Gata ) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique: Cylindrical Form
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user will first perform the Rat → Boar → Snake hand seals and then using their dust release to create a structure, with a sphere located at its centre, between the palms of his hands. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards its intended target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius, resulting in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure.
    This form starts with a small compressed shape, but then expands to a radius equalling to 4 meters in diameter and can extend up to long range distances.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Upon noticing a bright sphere heading their way at outstanding speeds (lightning barrier) both Naruto and Onoki ready themselves. As the Raikage reaches Naruto's short range and is in the process of shifting positions for what seems to be a taijutsu attack, Naruto creates an elemental rasengan in his right hand with wind nature, thrusting it towards the Raikage's elbow, colliding simultaneously. A gust of wind is released as the two techniques collide, dispersing the lightning barrier and sending the Raikage flying back with some damage.

Elemental Rasengan - Wind
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.

Readying himself just like Naruto, Onoki performed the Rat → Boar → Snake hand seals as he then placed both of his hands out with open palms, creating a small cube that suddenly expanded. As the Raikage is sent flying back due to the blast, Onoki expands the cube around his current location, not hesitating into detonating the sphere within, turning everything to dust.

( Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu: Entō Gata ) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique: Cylindrical Form
    Description: The user will first perform the Rat → Boar → Snake hand seals and then using their dust release to create a structure, with a sphere located at its centre, between the palms of his hands. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards its intended target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius, resulting in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure.
    This form starts with a small compressed shape, but then expands to a radius equalling to 4 meters in diameter and can extend up to long range distances.
    As I am sent flying back deactivating my lightning armour (I believe Naruto would suffer some damage from the back fire of the lightning barrier) and throughout all the commotion of the wind hitting the lighting causing dust to come up and I am sent back I slam my right fist into the ground and back flipping using the momentum which would stop me from moving any further.I reactive my lightning armour due to it being damaged in the collision and regain my composure while standing up on the border between short and mid range.

While moving backwards and activating my lightning armour I concentrate on the lightning from around me and perform the Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger hand seals and make the lightning surrounding me quickly shine bright.This blinds you momentarily and would happen in quick succession due to the lightning already covering my body.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As soon as I have made the lightning blind you I concentrate and focus more chakra around me and turn the lightning into black lightning and make the ram hand seal which emits black lightning from my body which appears as a panther, which charges at Naruto's chest while also using the tendrils of the black panther to attack Onoki at the same time.After releasing the black lightning I rush towards the middle of you two.

( Raiton: Kuropansa ) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a single hand seal Ram the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui

Note:The lightning armour and the blinding would happen while being pushed backwards before I stop and happen in quick concession.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As I am sent flying back deactivating my lightning armour (I believe Naruto would suffer some damage from the back fire of the lightning barrier) and throughout all the commotion of the wind hitting the lighting causing dust to come up and I am sent back I slam my right fist into the ground and back flipping using the momentum which would stop me from moving any further.I reactive my lightning armour due to it being damaged in the collision and regain my composure while standing up on the border between short and mid range.

While moving backwards and activating my lightning armour I concentrate on the lightning from around me and perform the Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger hand seals and make the lightning surrounding me quickly shine bright.This blinds you momentarily and would happen in quick succession due to the lightning already covering my body.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As soon as I have made the lightning blind you I concentrate and focus more chakra around me and turn the lightning into black lightning and make the ram hand seal which emits black lightning from my body which appears as a panther, which charges at Naruto's chest while also using the tendrils of the black panther to attack Onoki at the same time.After releasing the black lightning I rush towards the middle of you two.

Description: After performing a single hand seal Ram the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.

Note:The lightning armour and the blinding would happen while being pushed backwards before I stop and happen in quick concession.
    As Onoki's cube detonates, the Raikages armor is completely destroyed, leaving him unscathed as he waves the hand seals for the blinding technique. After performing his elemental rasengan, Naruto doesn't hesitate to enter his Nine Tailed chakra mode, drastically increasing his speed and power.(This would be happening as you wave the hand seals) Nearly instantaneously as its an attribute of the mode, Naruto activates the ability to sense negative emotions, allowing him to keep tabs on the Raikage's whereabouts.

(Kyūbi Chakura Mōdo) - Nine Tailed Fox Chakra Mode
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: Naruto accesses the Kyubi chakra that is sealed away in his body after the seperation of the chakra from the kyubi and its will. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. In doing so, he gains a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette. The colour of his eyes changes from blue to orange, instead of red. Also, while the demon fox shroud is red and releases chakra as burning, acidic bubbles, this form's shroud is yellow and releases chakra as flickers of flame, instead. With the Nine-Tails' power under his control, Naruto's strength is significantly increased adding +15 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. His speed is greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses A while in his Lightning Release Armor. Naruto Whilst in this state can create from the shroud chakra arms which can aide in the manipulation of various techniques. The chakra arms give Naruto greater range of attacks as well as greater dexterity and manoeuvrability with his fighting style without the use of shadow clones. However, using the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is a huge risk. Naruto has to temporarily "shelve" his own chakra in order to use the Nine-Tails' chakra, which allows the Nine-Tails to automatically drain his original chakra Thus Naruto can only maintain this state for 5 turns before its deactivation.
    Note: Technique can only be used once and last 5 turns when activated.

(Bijutsu: Kanashii Kan no Jutsu) - Tailed Beast Skill: Negative Emotion Sensing Technique
    Description: This ability whilst in the Nine Tailed Chakra Mode allows Naruto the ability to sense Negatve emotions and killing intent of any individual even if they are hidden.
    Note: Can only be used by Naruto whilst in the Nine Tailed Chakra Mode.

Without any real pause after entering the mode and being blinded, Naruto disperses in a blur of speed as he charges head on towards the Raikage whilst hearing the noise of crackling/chirping of lightning. With his left fist, Naruto delivers a powerful punch aimed at the Raikage's abdominal area whilst releasing a giant whirlwind in the process, completely negating the black lightning as the Raikage is sent back flying with minor damage if any. Naruto then disperses in a blur of speed yet again as he slightly circles around the Raikage's right-hand side, (Two meters) re-appearing behind him, delivering a powerful left kick round-house kick aimed directly in the center of his spine, sending him flying back towards his initial position, drastically reducing his chances to recuperate and regroup from the previous blow.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40 (+15 Ninjutsu and +15 from the actual taijutsu punch)
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

As Onoki's cube detonates, the Raikages armor is completely destroyed, leaving him unscathed as he waves the hand seals for the blinding technique. After performing his elemental rasengan, Naruto doesn't hesitate to enter his Nine Tailed chakra mode, drastically increasing his speed and power.(This would be happening as you wave the hand seals) Nearly instantaneously as its an attribute of the mode, Naruto activates the ability to sense negative emotions, allowing him to keep tabs on the Raikage's whereabouts.

(Kyūbi Chakura Mōdo) - Nine Tailed Fox Chakra Mode
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: Naruto accesses the Kyubi chakra that is sealed away in his body after the seperation of the chakra from the kyubi and its will. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. In doing so, he gains a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette. The colour of his eyes changes from blue to orange, instead of red. Also, while the demon fox shroud is red and releases chakra as burning, acidic bubbles, this form's shroud is yellow and releases chakra as flickers of flame, instead. With the Nine-Tails' power under his control, Naruto's strength is significantly increased adding +15 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. His speed is greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses A while in his Lightning Release Armor. Naruto Whilst in this state can create from the shroud chakra arms which can aide in the manipulation of various techniques. The chakra arms give Naruto greater range of attacks as well as greater dexterity and manoeuvrability with his fighting style without the use of shadow clones. However, using the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is a huge risk. Naruto has to temporarily "shelve" his own chakra in order to use the Nine-Tails' chakra, which allows the Nine-Tails to automatically drain his original chakra Thus Naruto can only maintain this state for 5 turns before its deactivation.
    Note: Technique can only be used once and last 5 turns when activated.

(Bijutsu: Kanashii Kan no Jutsu) - Tailed Beast Skill: Negative Emotion Sensing Technique
    Description: This ability whilst in the Nine Tailed Chakra Mode allows Naruto the ability to sense Negatve emotions and killing intent of any individual even if they are hidden.
    Note: Can only be used by Naruto whilst in the Nine Tailed Chakra Mode.

Without any real pause after entering the mode and being blinded, Naruto disperses in a blur of speed as he charges head on towards the Raikage whilst hearing the noise of crackling/chirping of lightning. With his left fist, Naruto delivers a powerful punch aimed at the Raikage's abdominal area whilst releasing a giant whirlwind in the process, completely negating the black lightning as the Raikage is sent back flying with minor damage if any. Naruto then disperses in a blur of speed yet again as he slightly circles around the Raikage's right-hand side, (Two meters) re-appearing behind him, delivering a powerful left kick round-house kick aimed directly in the center of his spine, sending him flying back towards his initial position, drastically reducing his chances to recuperate and regroup from the previous blow.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40 (+15 Ninjutsu and +15 from the actual taijutsu punch)
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.
    After releasing the black lightning in hope to have caused major damage but noticing a blur coming towards me and hitting me at high speeds.The moment the attack hits me out of nowhere out of insticnct alone I activate my lightning armour to increase my power and speed due to noticing a blur coming towards me and then hitting me rather quickly he comes to the conclusion that you have activated something which increases your speed,so I activate my lightning amour.The lightning armour would activate the moment I feel you hit me.

With the lightning armour activated he comes to the conclusion that due to your gaining some sort of added speed boost that you are going to follow up with another attack towards me since thats exactly what I would do.Using this knowledge while I am being sent flying backwards I release a non-focused burst of lightning around me which would stun your momentarily due to your coming in for another attack and like you mentioning not moving that far away from me at all.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As you attempt to quickly kick me but resulting with you becoming stunned momentarily and with me having my lightning armour activate I use the momentum from being pushed and and do a backwards flip and slamming my feet into the ground.The moment my feet come into contact with the ground I burst forward to where you are and due to you being stunned I move with my right arm forward with an open palm and the finger tips pointing to where your heart is located and adding lightning to the end of one of the finger closest to my thumb.Due to you being stunned and the length of the lightning at the finger being long it would make contact very quickly.(I may or may not of hit you while you being stunned)

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Ippon Nukite) - Lightning Release: Hell Stab: One Finger Crossbeam Hand
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of one of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move.This Single finger concentration is the strongest variant of the 3rd Raikages technique. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor.

Last edited by Lysander; 12-17-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

After releasing the black lightning in hope to have caused major damage but noticing a blur coming towards me and hitting me at high speeds.The moment the attack hits me out of nowhere out of insticnct alone I activate my lightning armour to increase my power and speed due to noticing a blur coming towards me and then hitting me rather quickly he comes to the conclusion that you have activated something which increases your speed,so I activate my lightning amour.The lightning armour would activate the moment I feel you hit me.

With the lightning armour activated he comes to the conclusion that due to your gaining some sort of added speed boost that you are going to follow up with another attack towards me since thats exactly what I would do.Using this knowledge while I am being sent flying backwards I release a non-focused burst of lightning around me which would stun your momentarily due to your coming in for another attack and like you mentioning not moving that far away from me at all.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As you attempt to quickly kick me but resulting with you becoming stunned momentarily and with me having my lightning armour activate I use the momentum from being pushed and and do a backwards flip and slamming my feet into the ground.The moment my feet come into contact with the ground I burst forward to where you are and due to you being stunned I move with my right arm forward with an open palm and the finger tips pointing to where your heart is located and adding lightning to the end of one of the finger closest to my thumb.Due to you being stunned and the length of the lightning at the finger being long it would make contact very quickly.(I may or may not of hit you while you being stunned)

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Ippon Nukite) - Lightning Release: Hell Stab: One Finger Crossbeam Hand
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of one of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move.This Single finger concentration is the strongest variant of the 3rd Raikages technique. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor.
    Noticing the Raikage re-activate his infamous lightning armor as Naruto runs beside him, he chooses to stop him from performing any other combinations by executing a reverse roundhouse kick with his left leg aimed at the Raikage's right arm, possibly fracturing it in the process as it already was injured by a rasengan. Whilst doing so, Naruto coats that entire leg with wind chakra, allowing himself to deal extra damage knowing the weakness of the lightning armor. Right before impact, Naruto is caught off guard by a chidori nagashi that is released roughly upon impact against the Raikage. This clash would send the Raikage flying towards his left-hand side with a weakened lightning armor due to the added ninjutsu bonus granted by the fox mode. Utilizing his roundhouse leg as a protective shield of sorts against the nagashi, slicing a partial part of it, Naruto managed to escape paralysis, however was left with a minor shock/damage as the Raikage was nearly instantaneously sent flying away from him.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Damage points: 40 +15
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Naruto then disperses in yet another blur of speed as he returns back towards Onoki's location, standing behind him. While the events were unfolding, Onoki was attempting to keep up with the monstrous speeds of both individuals. In reaction towards all that, he waved a few hand seals as he thrusted both hands out, creating a cone structure between his hands. As the Raikage is sent flying towards Onoki's right, Onoki times it and measures the distance in which he is being knocked back, without any real pause he then unleashes a massive blast of dust energy with a ten meter diameter, destroying everything in its path, including the Raikage should he not defend against it.

Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    This form starts with a small compressed shape, but then expands to a radius equalling to 10 meters in diameter and can extend up to long range distances.

Last edited by Mathias; 12-21-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Noticing the Raikage re-activate his infamous lightning armor as Naruto runs beside him, he chooses to stop him from performing any other combinations by executing a reverse roundhouse kick with his left leg aimed at the Raikage's right arm, possibly fracturing it in the process as it already was injured by a rasengan. Whilst doing so, Naruto coats that entire leg with wind chakra, allowing himself to deal extra damage knowing the weakness of the lightning armor. Right before impact, Naruto is caught off guard by a chidori nagashi that is released roughly upon impact against the Raikage. This clash would send the Raikage flying towards his left-hand side with a weakened lightning armor due to the added ninjutsu bonus granted by the fox mode. Utilizing his roundhouse leg as a protective shield of sorts against the nagashi, slicing a partial part of it, Naruto managed to escape paralysis, however was left with a minor shock/damage as the Raikage was nearly instantaneously sent flying away from him.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Damage points: 40 +15
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Naruto then disperses in yet another blur of speed as he returns back towards Onoki's location, standing behind him. While the events were unfolding, Onoki was attempting to keep up with the monstrous speeds of both individuals. In reaction towards all that, he waved a few hand seals as he thrusted both hands out, creating a cone structure between his hands. As the Raikage is sent flying towards Onoki's right, Onoki times it and measures the distance in which he is being knocked back, without any real pause he then unleashes a massive blast of dust energy with a ten meter diameter, destroying everything in its path, including the Raikage should he not defend against it.

Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    This form starts with a small compressed shape, but then expands to a radius equalling to 10 meters in diameter and can extend up to long range distances.
    Feeling the hit from another attack from Naruto I quickly recompose my self while in air making sure that I keep a look on both of your so I dont lose your position.While in the air and seeing a blur shoot back to where Onoki is,its made obvious its Naruto so I deactivate my lightning armour and then reactivate it while in the air to return it to its full strength as soon as I am hit.

As soon as the lightning armour has been activated I quickly follow up by creating a ball of lightning which surrounds me adding more defensive and offensive attributes for me.

With me now coming to a near stop from nearly all the momentum from the kick gone I see Onoki perform several hand seals and use all the battle experience I have from fighting many fights to come to the conclusion that he will use the advantage he has with me being in the air and follow up with an attack.As soon as the lightning ball has formed around me I quickly create black lightning around me which acts as a sword and shield.The B rank and the A rank added together with another A rank would be enough to protect me from the S rank attack.Also with me moving and you shooting such a large blast towards me your vision of me would have gone as soon as your release the blast.With the lightning armour now gone swell as the lightning ball surrounding me I release the weakened black lightning panther towards you which would have lost allot of power from the blast towards Onoki and using the tendrils to attack Naruto while running towards you Zigzagging.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Continuing the test for Mathias. Hardly can call this a RP fight though...
    Onoki frowned, a disapproving look upon his old features. Dam that Raikage, he just doesn't know when to stop! Casting a gaze upon young Naruto, the kid finally recovered, shooting an look of acknowledgement back at the Iwakage.
    "I've got you covered, Jiji!"
    They tensed as the Raikage neared them, having survived Onoki's Dust technique, the panther created around him bright and vivid as it was aimed towards Naruto.
    Following this directly was the man himself, aiming to close the gap between he and his opponent as he zigzagged across the terrain, no doubt planning some other move.
    Naruto growled his disapproval as the Raikage neared him. "You're not touching jiji-san!" Charging chaka into the soles of his feet to empower his momentum, he extended his right, dominant hand, easily manipulating his chakra to form a Rasengan. Holding it at such an angle that it easily broke through the weakened panther and its tendrils, he continued towards the Raikage with the jutsu in hand, intending to break his path and smash him within his chest.
    Of course, such an action was hardly a surprise for the wizening Iwakage. Onoki sighed heavily as he raised a hand to his forehead, shaking in exasperation. "Young one these days...always so rash."
    Releasing chakra into his feet, he took flight into the air, flying up about ten meters as he gazed over the battlefield with wary eyes. "Mataku...guess I'll help him out..."
    Inhaling swiftly, he built up Wind chakra within himself as he released chakra into the skies, causing a massive tornado about eight meters wide to come down from the sky just several meters behind the Raikage. With the sheer power of the Wind, he would eventually be drawn into the vortex, cut up from the rotating power of the Wind.
    Elemental Rasengan: Wind

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

While zigzagging towards you both and releasing the black lightning the raikage smirks as this has been the longest fight in which the enemy is still alive and the enemy had fallen into his trap.Seeing the black lightning being stopped by Naruto from what looked like the same jutsu which he used before I straight away activate my infamous lightning armour granting me insane amount of speed but knowing that Naruto has speeds of the same level or even greater I quickly comes to the conclusion that Naruto will use the jutsu he used to stop his black lightning and then attack me like he did before.While zigzagging I quickly change the direction I am travelling as soon as I activate my lightning armour and know that he would of been watching my movements to calculate when I will be moving from left to right so I move in a straight line instead of moving to the right to carry on with the zigzag movement which makes Naruto's attack miss me as like you said to intercept my path meaning I would dodge your attack, and due to how fast he was travelling make it very hard to stop so as soon as Naruto has missed his initial attack I stop from going any further by slamming my right foot into the ground and shift my body around 180 degrees while noticing Onoki travelling upwards but choosing to ignore it while I take care of Naruto.

Kids these days just dont know how to use their speed..

As soon as I have turned I head straight to Naruto which would not take much time at all due to me being now inside of short range I extend the lightning on my right hands index finger leading with my right arm aiming to striking Naruto's back and hopefully piercing his heart as my arm passes through your body.

As soon as I have tried to strike Naruto with my attack I cover myself in a ball of lightning which would protect me from the wind if you carry on with it as you will damage Naruto to if my attack works.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

♠ Test Failed ♠

To start with, all of your moves had Lightning Release Armor. That's a ridiculous amount of times to use that jutsu - it simply shows that you're relying on the technique too much and not your own skill or strategy. Plasma Ball was overused as well. I can accept that if you're trying to escape Onoki's Dust move, but even at close range combat, you didn't really showcase anything creative against Naruto. You stunned him with a Nagashi, which is very un-Third Raikage like, when you should have taken advantage of his momentum and engaged him in close combat. Naruto and Onoki weren't very pressured at all either. I suggest thinking a bit more through your moves and how the Third Raikage would act, and not just a torrent of jutsus to defend X or Y. For example, in the Nagashi scene I spoke of earlier, you should have taken advantage of Naruto's speed, and then perhaps execute something risky and creative, such as grabbing him as he comes near you and then flinging him away.
    Rash and powerful.
    You must be willing to take risks as a Hokage. The Raikages took pride in their close range combat. So, you, as them, should do so as well.