Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 56
  1. #1
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    This is kind of an argument toward what others call "handouts" and how people(especially uchiha fanboys) like to use during vs threads on characters such as Kabuto or Nagato. I.e. Nagato without rinnegan would be shit, or Kabuto is weakling who needed other people's DNA to be strong.


    Well if Obito didn't transplant Sasuke Itachi's eyes, Sasuke would be blind and useless. He was already losing his sight after killing Danzo and fighting Kakashi.

    If he were to go blind, he wouldn't be able to fight because he won't have his sharingan abilities, including predicting movement and seeing chakra nature types, and he doesn't have a sensory ability like Kabuto did to fight effectively while blind.

    Sasuke doesn't have any medical ninjutsu that we have seen to replace his own eyes with Itachi's, nor would he even know the location of Itachi's body since Obito took his eyes and disposed of the body.

    And considering that Sasuke was already on the verge of blindess, he wouldn't have been able to replace his eyes by himself, even if he did have Itachi's eyes and medical ninjutsu.

    Sasuke should be pretty grateful for Obito saving his character.

    my point is that pretty much everyone has handouts including Naruto and Sasuke, so why use it on Kabuto/Nagato/Madara
     
         
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-09-2012 at 01:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Onoki would've Jinton'd the **** out of Sasuke if it wasn't for Obito.
    and many other things as well lol
     
         

  3. #3
    xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Babce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    saucegay is fodder...
     
         

  4. #4
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,843
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    not a fodder , but he would be dead if it wasn't for obito
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Bashing. Bashing everywhere.
     
         

  6. #6
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    not a fodder , but he would be dead if it wasn't for obito
    True, but if he was blind, I doubt he'd be able to fight; and if he did, he would be waaaaay below the level he is now and wouldn't be able to go through with destroying Konoha most likely.
     
         

  7. #7
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Bashing. Bashing everywhere.
    It's not so much that I'm bashing, I'm just adding a layer of perspective to Kabuto/Nagato haters, etc.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member ImNotCreative's Avatar
    Status
    ImNotCreative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Alot of people would be fodder if it wasen't for. Madara would be fodder if it wasen't for Sharingan. Kakashi would be fodder if it wasen't for Sharingan. Your point is??
     
         

  9. #9
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    7,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    What is the point of making this thread?
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Just about any Uchiha would be useless without their sharingan
     
         

  11. #11
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,843
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    True, but if he was blind, I doubt he'd be able to fight; and if he did, he would be waaaaay below the level he is now and wouldn't be able to go through with destroying Konoha most likely.
    exactly he clearly didnt know how to used his eyes , he went blind in less than a F*cking month lol
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    This is kind of an argument toward what others call "handouts" and how people(especially uchiha fanboys) like to use during vs threads on characters such as Kabuto or Nagato. I.e. Nagato without rinnegan would be shit, or Kabuto is weakling who needed other people's DNA to be strong.


    Well if Obito didn't transplant Sasuke Itachi's eyes, Sasuke would be blind and useless. He was already losing his sight after killing Danzo and fighting Kakashi.

    If he were to go blind, he wouldn't be able to fight because he won't have his sharingan abilities, including predicting movement and seeing chakra nature types, and he doesn't have a sensory ability like Kabuto did to fight effectively while blind.

    Sasuke doesn't have any medical ninjutsu that we have seen to replace his own eyes with Itachi's, nor would he even know the location of Itachi's body since Obito took his eyes and disposed of the body.

    And considering that Sasuke was already on the verge of blindess, he wouldn't have been able to replace his eyes by himself, even if he did have Itachi's eyes and medical ninjutsu.

    Sasuke should be pretty grateful for Obito saving his character.
    @bold: Do people literally use that as an argument ?
     
         

  13. #13
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    That's the hater light I know
     
         

  14. #14
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Correction...Sasuke would be blind ;P!!!

    Although it is also true to say that without Obito, Sasuke would have had no reason to go to the Kage Summit Arc, wouldn't have fought Danzo, and he wouldn't have fought Bee...the events that made him blind.

    He would have probably gone back to Konoha, and would still be on a high shinobi level regardless.
     
         

  15. #15
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    What is the point of making this thread?
    My point is that people like to use this argument on Kabuto/Nagato, saying that they're weak and pathetic and only got stronger by getting help from a second source; when even Sasuke and naruto did this.
     
         

  16. #16
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    @bold: Do people literally use that as an argument ?
    yes, it's kinda dumb
     
         

  17. #17
    Premium User TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Tower
    Posts
    10,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justice will always prevail.
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    He would have died multiple times
     
         

  18. #18
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    That's the hater light I know
    except I do like Sasuke, and he was the best example because most people who badmouth Kabuto and Nagato's abilities are Itachi and Sasuke fans.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    I would not be so sure

    - there is allways Secret EMS ABILITIES

    - Sasuke would unlock EMS and Rinnengan and would be the next Sage of 6 paths , Destroy konoha and Brink peace to the world by *****slapping the Juubi with Amateratsu


    LORD SASUKE - oh what can't you do #


     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    every character would be a fodder without others. example akatsuki top leaders
     
         

  21. #21
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    except I do like Sasuke, and he was the best example because most people who badmouth Kabuto and Nagato's abilities are Itachi and Sasuke fans.
    Sure why didn't you use Madara, if he also didn't take his brother eyes he would be blind, or if he didn't take Hashirama DNA he would've never obtained the Rinnegan, or Mokuton
     
         

  22. #22
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Sure why didn't you use Madara, if he also didn't take his brother eyes he would be blind, or if he didn't take Hashirama DNA he would've never obtained the Rinnegan, or Mokuton
    I just gave you the reason why. This argument usually pops up in Kabuto vs Itachi/Sasuke threads, so how would that relate to Madara?
     
         

  23. #23
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    7,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    My point is that people like to use this argument on Kabuto/Nagato, saying that they're weak and pathetic and only got stronger by getting help from a second source; when even Sasuke and naruto did this.
    true, but many people would be weak without someone else, not just Sasuke.:D
     
         

  24. #24
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    true, but many people would be weak without someone else, not just Sasuke.:D
    yup exactly
     
         

  25. #25
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P Sheele
     

    Re: Sasuke would be fodder if it weren't for Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Correction...Sasuke would be blind ;P!!!

    Although it is also true to say that without Obito, Sasuke would have had no reason to go to the Kage Summit Arc, wouldn't have fought Danzo, and he wouldn't have fought Bee...the events that made him blind.

    He would have probably gone back to Konoha, and would still be on a high shinobi level regardless.
    This ^^
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 12-09-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •