Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Korra pass me a glass of water (Roju)

Gabriel Sits next to a small fishing pond awaiting his first sensei to pass him water.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Re: Korra pass me a glass of water (Roju)

*Korra comes and waterbends some water to grab you and toss you into the air and then she watches you hit the ground.*

:3 okay so tell me everything about water. Strengths and weaknesses, users, some jutsus, which country specializes in it, some KGs that use water. Everything about water.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

ok where should I begin

Suiton (Water Release) area of elemental Nature Transformation are techniques that allow the user to manipulate bodies of water. If a water source is not available, water can be generated by the user in some instances Water is not limited to conventional bodies of water, being extended to include fog, oil, and syrup. It seems to be common of ninja from Kirigakure. Water release ninjutsu are commonly affiliated with the bird hand seal.
    A Suiton no Jutsu is strong against a fire jutsu, but a sufficiently powerful fire attack can cause a water jutsu to evaporate. Water release will naturally be overcome by a Earth Ninjutsu. Certain water users, such as Hozuki Suigetsu, are also weak against Raiton no Jutsu.
    Suiton also has a good relationship with Fuuton; used together, an Water/Wind combo has quite the powerful concussive, offensive, destructive power. The most common village using water is kiri but other villages have been shown using suiton now.
    As for jutsu's here is a couple.
    - water clone's
    - water prison
    - water wall
    - water pistol

There's so many to go through which is why I am here.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Okay Water time!

My format we will be using during the training.

Template:
    How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
    Advantages & Disadvantages.
    How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
    The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
    Questions?

There is also rules to me training you which are

First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
    Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
    Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you
    Also do not ask what pace we learn jutsu we will go whatever pace I choose to keep you at :3
    Any questions before we begin?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Not a problem master Korra I will try and keep my answer's as clean and organized as possible. And don't worry I am sure to have question's. I will try my hardest not to disappoint you.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Okay first thing go to the waterfall over there and mediate. I want you to feel your chakra combining with the water. I want detail to it BE one with the water since to master and use water you must be one with it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Gabriel walks over and sits in front of the waterfall and begins to meditate feeling the flow of my suiton chakra I begin to notice water drops from the waterfall hit the back of my neck seems I have found the flow of manipulating suiton.

That or you spit on me sensei are you playing tricks.

P.s most time's I use my iPad so posting pics sometimes not able but will do my best sensei.

Last edited by Rojuro; 12-12-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Okay and dont worry you also have the option of writing something you find interesting about the jutsu

Lets begin.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Gabriel starts by building up a consistent amount of suiton chakra and proceeds to manipulate a small amount of water beside him and forms it into a small shield and proceeds to show off said shield to master Korra.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

-Pro's of this jutsu it is quite versatile with what you can do with the suiton in small portions.Very unique that it can attack and defend I like that aspect.
    -Con's it is just small manipulation stage so will not do a fatal blow to an enemy.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good Next the Uchiha's natural enemy >_>

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

I begin by gathering up my suiton chakra while keeping a consistent flow I begin manipulating the water in the surrounding area and begin kneading my chakra into the water thus thinning out the water and pressing it into more of a gaseous state but not to far as to lose control of the water. Sure is hard to see you now sensei.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

This is a great way to camouflage yourself from enemy's and work to setup a powerful attack where the enemy will not see where you are coming from. Also good for buying some time to think for a second.

I imagine a fire jutsu of high level can dessipate the mist.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good and remember C wank wind can just blow away the Mist easily

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Gabriel starts by focusing his suiton chakra and begins to form a suiton based sword out of his suiton chakra. While maintaining a constant and steady flow Gabriel begins to swing and test out the sword and then releases the chakra and the sword disappears.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

This is a suitable jutsu for when you have no kunai to defend with.
    Would not be a good blade to use though if you are battling a skilled wind user or lightning user as there blades tend to be the sharpest.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good^^ Last D rank^^

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

First I begin by gathering my suiton chakra and then I begin to put my arm out and channel the chakra out into my arm producing a shield on my right arm by maintaining a steady flow of chakra the shield can be maintain.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

This is excellent combo move to use with sword of draining as shield and sword go well together. Also good as light defense.

Con's keeping this active while fighting close combat would be strenuous.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

C rank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Gabriel begins by standing in front of the waterfall, and begins building up his chakra Gabriel runs his chakra into the waterfall behind him manipulating the water into a shark and proceeds to control the shark with my chakra control and hits korra's clone in front of me.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.

Pro's more powerful technique which can do suitable amount of damage. Requires no hand signs so it is a decently fast technique to perform.

Con's user must have a water source to use for this technique also expect a mud wall to negate this attack.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good and I apologize for my lateness^^]

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Do the hand signs then use your chakra to manipulate the water into a whip and slash my clone then use the whip to bind her. If you can try channeling a lighting jutsu with it to shock my clone :3

Do you have a hyuuga bio?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Gabriel proceeds to carefully make the hand signs Rat>Dog>Ox begins manipulating the water around him into a whip to slash at sensei's clone while slashing Gabriel concentrates on precise chakra control as to not lose control of the whip.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Pro's can be combined with lightning to strengthen the attack and enhance the binding aspect so the user gets a shock a well.

Con's needs three hand signs to use jutsu making it take more time to accomplish the jutsu now.

Sadly I don't have not started lightning yet but hey I could give it a try just for the hell of it. And no I don't have a hyuuga bio would be cool but I want this bio to be a silent killing type bio and my other bio to be sound and musical.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good and I asked about the hyuuga bio cause there is a water jutsu that involves having that bio so ohh well
    Dont forgot that the opponent can just create an earth wall to protect themselves from the whip. Next

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Do the signs and channel your chakra into your mouth. Before you release the water out your mouth use your chakra to change the properties of the water into a sticky like substance and then spit it out onto my clone making her unable to move and stuck on place. then attack my clone anyway you want.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Gabriel starts by forming the hand seals Ram>Tiger and building his suiton chakra in his mouth and proceeds to use my chalra to change the water into a sticky syrup like substance .While aiming as best as I can the I took aim at a near by clone of sensei and proceeded to blast away at it spitting the syrup like substance all over the rock. I have now immobilized your clone sensei.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Pro's this technique is awesome can be used to hit an opponent directly or at the opponents feet to slow down there movement and or distract them.

Con's I feel like this is similar to jiraiya's jutsu he used against Konan and that the way his was dispersed could be done the same with this jutsu but I'm not to sure. I'm sure you will enlighten me

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Nope Jiraya used a Oil jutsu to keep Konan still this was used by a Konoha Nin on Kakuzu when Asuma was fighting him. A con to this is that you can just focus chakra in your feet to get out of it like the jutsu says

Lets move on

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Do the tiger sign and use your chakra to manipulate the water into a complete mirror of your self. Have the clone do some C rank water jutsu then have it disperse.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

I begin by forming the tiger hand seal and use my suiton chakra to manipulate the water beside me. Thus bringing the water right up beside me and begins to form it into an exact replica of myself even adding the little scars I may have from battle.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Pro's well with an extra of me will be good to make the enemy feel like he is out numbered also with the fact that water clones can use up to C rank water techniques is mighty hand. makes for a great way to hide the original.

Con's the clones are not near as powerful as the user himself. Also needs a water source which is a little hassle. Can only use up to C rank jutsu's with this clone if it could use be rank it would be far more useful but would probly also use more chakra. Short range of distance the clones can go to.

Okay question one is I wanna make more than one clone without using the technique more than once per turn is this possible. Like a multi water clone technique? My guess to the answer is that you can only create up to three for one move but you must have suiton mastered?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

When you use this jutsu you can create up to 4 water clones with posting this jutsu once^^ but if you only create 2 and wanna make 2 again you have to post the jutsu again. So yes you can make multi clones with posting this once.^^

Good moving on

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

Use your chakra to have the water come out of the water underneath my clone to come out in a spinning motion and compactly pressured water around my clone (360) to hit my clone causing it to disperse. If you need an example of this jutsu its the Itachi used on Kakashi the first time they met.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

i begin by building up my suiton chakra and proceed to manipulate the water underneath your clone. thus forcibly shaping the water up into your clone in a drillbit like shape with enough pressure to injure your clone from the base up.the water was spinning in left rotation.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

pro's seems like a nice little sneak attack from below the enemy. would make for a nice below and frontal combo attack.

con's i wanna think that a skilled water user can cancel this tech by reversing the spin of the jutsu and stopping the spin of the jutsu.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»