Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Finishing My Elements O_O

Alladin sits and waits in an open field, playing his flute.

Do you mind if we add a little rp in to this?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Finishing My Elements O_O

Yes sure choose one element to start with and then perform the jutsu again

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Is wind okay

As my new sensei arrives at the training grounds, he immediatly jumps into action.
    He asks me to repeat the last jjutsus, i learned with my previous teachers.

Switching tense

Adhearing to my sensei's order, i look back on the last jutsu Ushiro sempai was teaching me.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinite Sand Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Ah! i remeber them now, As it was more than one jutsu.

I begin by building up my natural fuuton chakra within me. Focusing on its properties and what the purpose of the jutsu i was getting ready to perform. Feeling the build up currculating troughout my body. I take notice to the dust/sand around our training ground. I then take a deep breath in, then exhale aiming slightly at the ground to kick up dust/sand sending the gust of wind along with the dust over to my left.

Without hesistation or remarks from my sempai, i rush straight into the next jutsu.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

I build up my fuuton chakra once again. Then i channel it towards my hands. I clench my fists and ball them up into the form of a fist. Once the fist was made, i lunge forward and thrust both my hands forward. Releasing a medium sized whirlwindoff to my left again.

After completing my last jutsu i move on for the final one.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

I then gather up the lingering chakra inside me and channel it towards my lungs. I then perform 4 handseals. Noticing a dummy a meters in front of me. I channel chakra to my hands then clap them together focusing on make the wind twist and spin. Releasing a small tornado at the dummy. Which picks him up and cuts him.

Oi! How was that korra sempai?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good and like the destrctionesss ^^ yes I made up the word but I'm the avatar I do what I want >_>

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
    Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
    Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

As my sempai instruts me on how to do the next few jutsus, pause for a moment and admire the beautiful scenerary of our trainin ground. Feeling the cool breeze against my face inspires me to try my best in this training. That being said i take no time to hop into the first jutsu.

Switiching tense

Remembering past lessons from my previous teachers of master Roku and friend and amazing sempai in ushiro. I recall doing a similar yet weaker jutsu.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Here goes nothing...

I then begin to quickly build up my wind chakra. Feeling the chakra flowing throughout my body I channel the chakra towards my arms. Feeling the chakra in my arms i quickly focus on the surrounding wind. Checking for direction and speed. After a few seconds i notice a pattern in the air currents. Following the pattern of the wind currents i clap my hands opposite the currents direction causing the air in front of me to become compressed. Immediatly after clapping my hands a massive claw of wind is released in front of me which proceeds forward destroying the landscape due to the wind's destructive nature.

After completing my jutsu on take little time to catch my breath and take notice to what i just did. Then my sempai describes the next jutsu for me again.

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
    Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
    Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

Hmmm this might be tricky...

I build up my fuuton chakra once again. Then i quickly spin around in a circular motion releasing wind from all points of exertion on my body. Enveloping me in a armor of wind which keeps just about everything from touching me.

After a short pause, Korra sempai describes the last jutsu for me once more.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Aye! Korra sempai..

I begin to build up my wind chakra. Feeling the chakra flowing throughout my body I channel the chakra towards my right hand. Feeling the chakra build up in my hand i quickly focus on the surrounding wind. Becoming one with the wind and my chakra, i swing downward in a chopping motion. Releasing a gust of wind which split sthe ground u=open slightly.

I am ready for the next one korra sempai!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good *gives you a cookie*

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Alladin takes the cookie and devours it in one bite, he smirk slightly.

Switching Tense

Back to the jutsus, thankyou ^_^

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

I build up my wind chakra again. Then i channel it to my leg. Feeling the build up of chakra intensify, i raise my leg up and kick at the air, releasing a gust of wind as well as a powerful kick.

After my previous jutsu, you refresh my memory quickly, then i get ready to do it.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Would this work with my flute?

Without waiting for an answer, i begin to build up my fuuton chakra once again. After building up enough chakra, i perform 3 handseals. Then clap my hands together releasing a gust of wind. Which i shape into a wall, which has the attributes of a hurricane.

For this next one i'll use my flute.... Here goes nothing

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
    Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

I hold my flute up to my mouth and begin to gather the lingering chakra from my previous jutsu. Once that chakra is focused, i channel it to my next/throat area. As the pressure from the chakra intensifies. I perform 4 handseals, then inhale. Shortly after, i exhale releasing a gust of wind in the shape of a large disk.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good tho I doubt you could use a flute only that sound girl can use a flute and it was for genjutsu

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Alladin listens intently as his sempai instructs him on how to do the new jutsus

Switching Tense

More jutsus ^_^

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

I build up my wind chakra again. Then i channel it to my hands. Feeling the build up of chakra intensify, i strecth my arms out wide then clap them together.

After my previous jutsu, you refresh my memory quickly, then i get ready to do it.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

I begin to build up my fuuton chakra once again. After building up enough chakra, i perform take a deep breath. Then i exhale a small sphere of wind which. Which i shape into a wall, which has the attributes of a hurricane.

Here goes nothing

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

I start by building up a small amount of suiton chakra, As it develops quickly. I release a wave of water from my hands in front of me. As the wave travels forward, i focus my fuuton chakra to my hands then clap. Releasing a sharp wave of wind behind it. Which travels forward destroying the land before us.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good *Korra grabs some tea pots and cups*

Korra: Here young one have some tea first before you do your next jutsu which is your last B rank ^_^

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Aladdin sits as his sempai hands him the tea cup. Thanks sempai!

Switching Tense

Let's Do this!

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

I build up my wind chakra again. Then i channel it to my hands. Feeling the build up of chakra intensify, i hold my right hand out, and plnt my left foot into the ground. I then thrust my arm forward, releasing a blast of wind from my fist.

Last edited by Gèckö; 12-16-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

I edited

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Iight now make a combo using 2 B rank wind jutsu and any other element jutsu make me proud

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

I start by performing the tiger handseal, i then take a deep breath and release a steady stream of fire from my mouth. Once the fire comes in contact with the ground. It forms rings of fire. As the rings burn slight indents in the ground. I then release a stream of wind from my mouth at the rings of fire. The wind then turns into a large whirlwind, after it comes in contact with the fire it turns into a fire tornado which travels off into the distance. As it begins to move, i punch my fist behind it releasing a pulse of wind. Which causes it to travel faster.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing *While you did that Korra went to Konoha to pickup some ramen for you* Here eat up you deserve it^^

Now A rank

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
    Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Alladin listens intently as his sempai instructs him on how to do the new jutsus

Switching Tense

More jutsus ^_^

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

I build up my wind chakra again. Then i channel it to my hands. Feeling the build up of chakra intensify, i shape a blade within my palms. As the build up intensifies, i focus more chakra and the blade becomes sharp enouugh to kill.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

I begin to build up my fuuton chakra once again. Charging up more chakra this time. After building up enough chakra, i take a deep breath. Then i exhale a powerful gust, that travels at an amazing speed.

Here goes nothing

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
    Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
    Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Can't do this last one. Me bio no have fan.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the delay had to enjoy the end of my vacation

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Do you know Rasengan

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Jutsu 1

I build up my wind chakra again. Then i channel it to my hands. Feeling the build up of chakra intensify, i shape a blade within my palms. As the build up intensifies, i focus more chakra and the blade becomes sharp enouugh to kill. I then swipe downward, creating a hurricane that sucks in debris and other things on our training field.

Jutsu 2

Builds up wind chakra. As the build up intensifies, i take a deep breath. Before exhaling, i perform the Rat → Rabbit → Dog. Then i exhale, releasing multiple spheres of wind from my mouth. Out into the distance.

No i don't, i need someone to teach me hadow clones and rasengans

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay tell me when you learn it so I can teach you the Wind version of it

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Take a deep breathe and spin around and exhale a compressed air blade that covers a circular area cutting all the trees in mid range of you.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Use your chakra to darken the clouds and cause a cutting F-5 tornado to come down and hit my clone.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique

Do the hand signs unless you have a fan and localize two tornadoes and have the first one ensnare my clone and the second combines with it to make a giant tornado to slash her with razor wind.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Jutsu 1
    I build up a good amount of fuuton chakra within me. Feeling the intense currculation of chakra, i I focus said chakra to my lungs. Then i channel it to my throat, afterwards I take a deep breath then exhale. And begin to spin around in a circular motion.

Jutsu 2
    I focus my chakra into a cloud above me, by focusing more chakra. The cloud darkens. I then shape the chakra i released into the cloud into a tornado which ravages around the training grounds.

Jutsu 3
    Builds up wind chakra, then i channel it to my lungs. After performing a sequence of 7 handseals. I take a deep breath, before exhaling releasing a massive gust of wind which i shape into two seperate tornadoes. By applying more chakra, I manipulate the tornadoes to trap your clone. While the other forms with the other causing more damage.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good :3

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
    Note: Must have a Fan

*hands you a fan* Use the fan to create a tornado of wind to trap my clone and then have the tornado to crush my clone into the ground.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Do the signs and shoot a blade of wind 2 meters long that turns into a powerful wind gust to hit my clone.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Do the bird sign and release a stream of high velocity wind that has dust with it to hit my clone.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Jutsu 1

As i take the fan from you, i begin to build p a large amount of chakra. I focus on the natural properties of wind, then channel the newly formed wind chakra into the fan. I clench my lower left ankle as i plant my footinto the ground firmly. I then swing the fan in a back hand type motion, releasing a large torndaoe, which i focus more chakra into manipulating it to trap your clone within it and crush him to the ground.

Jutsu 2

I then build p more wind chakra and channel it to my lungs. I take a deep breath in and hold for a brief moment as i perform the Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram handseals. I then exhale releasing a gale of wind which surges at your clone. I focus more chakra into the gale causing it to turn into a powerful wave of wind which hits your clone in the chest sending him into the distance.

Jutsu 3

With the lingering wind chakra built up, i channel it to my lungs then focus on my breathing. I then take a deep breath. Before exhaling, i perform the bird handseal. Then i exhale releasing a stream of wind at your clone. Which knocks up dust from the ground within it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good :3

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Do the signs and by imbuing a large amount of chakra in your lungs, pound your stomach to increase pressure and release a large huge spiraling sphere of wind to do major damage to my clone and the forest.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Use a giant folding fan and swing it to summon a gust of wind that forms into a net shape to slice through my clone. You can also just do hand signs instead.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defense.

Wave your hands and create multiple blades of wind that form a single scythe of sharp air to hit my clone with.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Jutsu 1
    I build up a massive amount of fuuton chakra within me, i then perform a series of handseals and channel the chakra to my lungs. As the pressure increases. I take a deep breath in before exhaling releasing a massive sphere of pressurized wind off into the distance.

Jutsu 2
    Using my lingering chakra, i channel it into the fan i just recieved. I then jump into the air and swing the fan downward releasing a gust of wind which i shape into a net which slices through your clone.

Jutsu 3
    I then swipe my hands downward, releasing multiple waves of wind towards your clone. By applying more chakra, i shape the waves of wind into one which slices your cllone in half.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Last A rank

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Suck in wind to draw in my clone towards you and then release the same wind in a powerful bullet to blast my clone away.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»