Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Water Training Continuation] Kiritsugu teaches Karin

Previous Training thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=197262

As per instructions from Kiritsugu-sama, I will perform the last jutsu asked of me.

Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    Good.

Stand next to that river and concentrate your water chakra into the river. You will then mold your water chakra in it and then manipulate the water to form a shark-like projectile. Make it jump out of the water and crash into my shadow clone, making him go poof.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required
    I approach the nearby river and stand close to it. I then set my mind at ease and begin to channel my chakra. I focus it towards the river and by molding my chakra that is in it now, I manipulate the water to form a shark-like projectile. I focus on its shape and work on its density, hoping to make it much more powerful upon impact. Once I feel I am ready I make the formed shark-like projectile come out of the water and make it crash into one of the nearby clones. Since I concentrated on its power and speed I should have been able to make the clone go poof. If not I shall tray again if necessary. ^^

Note: I love how this requires no water source though wonder why I was asked to form it in a nearby river. o-o

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Re: [Water Training Continuation] Kiritsugu teaches Karin

o_o He completely described this jutsu wrong.

What you're actually supposed to do is to send your chakra above the opponent, form a shark, and have it crash down upon the head of your opponent.
    *gestures at clone*
    Try again. @_@

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    o_o He completely described this jutsu wrong.

What you're actually supposed to do is to send your chakra above the opponent, form a shark, and have it crash down upon the head of your opponent.
    *gestures at clone*
    Try again. @_@
    Yes Kiritsugu-sama >_>'

I approach your clone and stand mid-range of it. I then set my mind at ease and begin to channel my chakra. I focus it above your clone and by molding my chakra, I manipulate my chakra to form a shark-like shape made of water. I focus on its shape and work on its density, hoping to make it much more powerful upon impact. Once I feel I am ready I make the formed shark-like projectile drop and crash onto your clone. Since I concentrated on its power, I should have been able to make the clone go poof. If not I shall tray again if necessary. ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Okay, no, I don't care about redoing the jutsu. What I want to know is if you understand how to use the jutsu to its full capabilities.

Alright, two important concepts here.
    One.
    Aim. You must always be detailed in where you aim your jutsus. Targeting the heart and the arm are two different areas and will definitely result in two different impacts as well.
    Now, the answer is quiet obvious, but I want you to answer it. Where did you aim the shark and what happens?

Two.
    Mass. To clear it up now, short range is 0-5 meters, mid is 5-10, and long is 10-15+. Now, this is a simple measurement, however, you will find that a lot of jutsus fail to state how exactly big the jutsu is and this can affect your move in the most vital ways.
    So, answer me, how big did you make the shark, and how does the mass affect your move?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, no, I don't care about redoing the jutsu. What I want to know is if you understand how to use the jutsu to its full capabilities.

One.
    Aim. You must always be detailed in where you aim your jutsus. Targeting the heart and the arm are two different areas and will definitely result in two different impacts as well.
    Now, the answer is quiet obvious, but I want you to answer it. Where did you aim the shark and what happens?

Two.
    Mass. To clear it up now, short range is 0-5 meters, mid is 5-10, and long is 10-15+. Now, this is a simple measurement, however, you will find that a lot of jutsus fail to state how exactly big the jutsu is and this can affect your move in the most vital ways.
    So, answer me, how big did you make the shark, and how does the mass affect your move?

Mind Blown. >_<

Wow. I never thought of it like that. I mean I considered those but never really took them into account. This is sure to make my RP skills improve. Thanks. ^^

I'll post my reply later. >_>

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One.

Two.
    Sorry for the delay. I won't waste your time anymore Senpai.

Well I aimed he shark above the head of my opponent. When it is fully formed I cause it to crash down on him. I am unsure if I have to release my chakra or do something to release the shark from just hovering above his head. The mass of the shark is pretty big though not good with math so can't give you an exact measurement. But I understand what you were trying to say though. In order to avoid arguments or insecurities, one must be able to explain where the jutsu happened or was aimed at like you just said. One must also take into account the density of the technique so that you know if there was a significant impact. I made the shark about 21 ft. long. And I presume that since it is pretty big and heavy it will be slower no? Were you trying to imply that the smaller the density of the technique or at least in this case, means less time but smaller impact?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

I'm a sensei. '

Okay, you went on a sort of little rant there, haha, I had to reread it a few times. Actually, no the shark would not be slower, it would actually have more power and drop faster.
    Naturally, the formula for this is f=mA, where force is mass x acceleration. The bigger the mass, the bigger the impact is. Likewise, because this jutsu is formed on top of the head, (as you stated you made it 21 feet large), I'm quite sure his head is quite crushed if it makes contact with him.
    This can also affect your enemy's counterattack - if it's really big, he could have a tougher time escaping this move properly, but if it's too small, he can easily block it. When details aren't stated, people simply assume, and often times, leads to arguments, etc.

Understood? o_o

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm a sensei. '

Okay, you went on a sort of little rant there, haha, I had to reread it a few times. Actually, no the shark would not be slower, it would actually have more power and drop faster.
    Naturally, the formula for this is f=mA, where force is mass x acceleration. The bigger the mass, the bigger the impact is. Likewise, because this jutsu is formed on top of the head, (as you stated you made it 21 feet large), I'm quite sure his head is quite crushed if it makes contact with him.
    This can also affect your enemy's counterattack - if it's really big, he could have a tougher time escaping this move properly, but if it's too small, he can easily block it. When details aren't stated, people simply assume, and often times, leads to arguments, etc.

Understood? o_o
    Understood Senpai.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Quote Originally Posted by Kākashi View Post
    Understood Senpai.
    >.<

Now, proceed to form these handseals in order, Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger, and then concentrate your water chakra into the earth. Proceed to have it rise in earth in small balls, and then aim these very balls at my clone, surrounding him with it as they interlace with one another and drowning him in the process.
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

>.<

Now, proceed to form these handseals in order, Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger, and then concentrate your water chakra into the earth. Proceed to have it rise in earth in small balls, and then aim these very balls at my clone, surrounding him with it as they interlace with one another and drowning him in the process.
    Sensei.....unless my last performance was not good enough, would it be correct to assume you meant this jutsu instead of the shark bomb?

Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu | Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

Whilst performing the hadseals, Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger, I channel my chakra throughout my body and build it up. I release it into the ground and with concentration, I manipulate the shape into small water balls that rise up out of the ground. As they rise, they begin to surround your clone, slowly meshing with each other. They fully encase your clone in a small mass of water which then proceeds to drown him, if not suffocate him.

How was that, Kiritsugu-sensei?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Oh, well, I don't post the jutsu for you unless you've already mastered it. So, whenever you complete a jutsu, I include it in my post as well as describing my next jutsu for you to perform. xD

Excellent job, however, notice that the water balls are able to intertwine with one another to form whatever you wish, including how you suffocated my clone.
    What might you combine that would allow you to use this defensively as well?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, well, I don't post the jutsu for you unless you've already mastered it. So, whenever you complete a jutsu, I include it in my post as well as describing my next jutsu for you to perform. xD

Excellent job, however, notice that the water balls are able to intertwine with one another to form whatever you wish, including how you suffocated my clone.
    What might you combine that would allow you to use this defensively as well?
    Well if it can be used for something defensively then you manipulate that water to build a wall no? The water balls can mesh together to form a shield of sorts like a wall.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Well put. Remember that you can mold and create anything you wish with these balls, so it's up to you to be creative.
    (Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

Better have your water gear ready for this next one. Let's jump in for a feel of water.
    As you are in the water, I want you to focus upon the motion and pressure of the water (the deeper the water, the higher the pressure) and think about how you can control your chakra to let it propel your forward. Also, think of how you can use such aspects of the water to your advantage during a battle.