Is a f*cked up place. Is that really such a shocker to everyone? I saw that thread about the U.S. Military bombing children, which was probably on accident anyway, and people are saying "Oh no! That's terrible! The U.S. is so cruel! They need to stop!" Really? Guess what. Three children dead does not matter. I know that sounds cold but that's because it is. Seriously though, what will you do about it? Absolutely nothing. Tomorrow or maybe even later today you will forget about those children and just watch TV or play Xbox or something. Within the next week I know that most people will have totally forgotten. And guess what else? That kind of shit will never, ever stop. Why? Because that is how man truly is. Greedy and violent. Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Osama bin Laden, Pol Pot, Kin Jon Il, Mao Zedong, Benito Mussolini, Hideki Tojo, Vlad the Impaler, Caligula, Jack the Ripper, Idi Amin, Josef Mengele, Heinrich Himmler, Nero, Charles Manson, Ante Pavelic, Rodrigo Borgia etc., etc. Any of those guys ring a bell? The world is a dark and terrible place because of people like them and people like them will never go away. I just get so pissed off when someone says something like that about three kids dying and they don't realize that that is commonplace. They act like it's some sort of one-time-only grievous atrocity. Don't get me wrong, it is a terrible, terrible thing. But people just do not understand how this world and how humans really work. Again, you'll forget about those kids in a little bit. And so will I. And that just saddens me deeply. This world is a miserable place. We are miserable specimens who just go on with our daily lives and when something bad happens to someone you don't know, all you say is "Oh no." And then something terrible may happen to you and all the people who don't know you will simply say "Oh no." That's why I don't like watching the news. Atrocities like that happen always and God knows how much of the news is censored anyway. Ignorance truly is bliss.

I had to get that out of my system.