Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 126
  1. #1
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Ok me and a few members here have some crazy different ships than the normal ones.
    As I said numerous times, I am a multishipper, that's why in the end I won't even be the slightest butthurt about the cannon pairing.
    Now, I wanted to know your opinion about one of my fav. ships, KakaSaku.

    Have you seen fanarts, read some fanfics? What do you think?
    How do you find it?

    Hot, weird, cool?

    I, personally find them very hot together.









    One of the best KakaSaku AMV's I found out there is this:



    So, once again, what do you think?
    Please be respectful. Any attempt of bashing, hateful comments, flaming will be reported!

    Thank you!
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Well, I can't deny they're hot together...
     
         

  3. #3
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hm..
    Posts
    8,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    And I Thought Jiraiya Was a Perv :ghehe:
     
         

  4. #4
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Well, I guess once Sakura's in her twenties the age difference isn't as big of deal ... :scorps:
     
         

  5. #5
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    Well, I can't deny they're hot together...
    Isn't it.
    Sometimes, I wish pairing like these would become cannon, lol, rather than the usual ones.
    In my opinion, they're more appealing and hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Well, I guess once Sakura's in her twenties the age difference isn't as big of deal ... :scorps:
    Yeah, they're going to be legal, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Of Kekkei Genkai View Post
    And I Thought Jiraiya Was a Perv :ghehe:
    Kakashi is a closet perv.
    Remember he reads Jiraiya's books, lol.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Hm, I actually never thought of those two together - I'm more of a KakaIru shipper as a side pairing in stories. But I think I once read about them two together in a fic but they were a side pairing then.
    It's a bit weird to imagine Kakashi being together with Sakura, but it's not the weirdest pairing I have seen and if done right in fictions, it can actually be quite logical.

    But I prefer other couples LOL
     
         

  7. #7
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Oh, dear ChatteO.O
     
         

  8. #8
    Member minato12345's Avatar
    Status
    minato12345 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    hiding in a cave
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    waitng for fairytail to come
    out again >.<
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Of Kekkei Genkai View Post
    And I Thought Jiraiya Was a Perv :ghehe:
    he is and will forever be
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Hmmm... Interesting, never really though about that, however... The age thing is a massive issue, kakashi doesn't personally seem like the type that would date girls, never mind his 16 year old student.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Well, it's rather interesting
     
         

  11. #11
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    well she looks like rin so maybe but for all the narusaku they might say this would create another obito on naruto lol dont mind though i prefer older women for guys than the other way aroundlol
     
         

  12. #12
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Oh, dear ChatteO.O
    I'm innocent! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    Hm, I actually never thought of those two together - I'm more of a KakaIru shipper as a side pairing in stories. But I think I once read about them two together in a fic but they were a side pairing then.
    It's a bit weird to imagine Kakashi being together with Sakura, but it's not the weirdest pairing I have seen and if done right in fictions, it can actually be quite logical.

    But I prefer other couples LOL
    Well, at first I didn't but browsing through tumblr, afterwards DeviantArt, they became one of my fav.
    And yeah, I heard KakaIru is the most popular yaoi pairing out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Hmmm... Interesting, never really though about that, however... The age thing is a massive issue, kakashi doesn't personally seem like the type that would date girls, never mind his 16 year old student.
    The age is a massive issues in some areas but for example, in my country it wouldn't be and couple like these are often seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Well, it's rather interesting
    Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    well she looks like rin so maybe but for all the narusaku they might say this would create another obito on naruto lol dont mind though i prefer older women for guys than the other way aroundlol
    Hahah, I see what u did there.
    Hmm, older women you say? Young Kakashi with Mei?
    Or wait, the official pairing for that is Sasuke&Mei.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 12-07-2012 at 03:53 PM.

  13. #13
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Ok me and a few members here have some crazy different ships than the normal ones.
    As I said numerous times, I am a multishipper, that's why in the end I won't even be the slightest butthurt about the cannon pairing.
    Now, I wanted to know your opinion about one of my fav. ships, KakaSaku.

    Have you seen fanarts, read some fanfics? What do you think?
    How do you find it?

    Hot, weird, cool?

    I, personally find them very hot together.









    One of the best KakaSaku AMV's I found out there is this:



    So, once again, what do you think?
    Please be respectful. Any attempt of bashing, hateful comments, flaming will be reported!

    Thank you!
    Isnt sakura flat ... U r pics made her a bit hotter
     
         

  14. #14
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Isn't it.
    Sometimes, I wish pairing like these would become cannon, lol, rather than the usual ones.
    In my opinion, they're more appealing and hot.
    And they tend to be more fun too

    Yeah, they're going to be legal, lol.
    I wonder what the rules on age are in the Narutoverse ... 0_o

    Kakashi is a closet perv.
    Remember he reads Jiraiya's books, lol.
    So how do you think she'll get Kakashi's attention?
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    There is also Itasaku .

     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I'm innocent! ^_^
    Well, at first I didn't but browsing through tumblr, afterwards DeviantArt, they became one of my fav.
    And yeah, I heard KakaIru is the most popular yaoi pairing out there.
    Nobody who develops a fondness of particular pairings or reads fanfiction is innocent LOL I should know - I even write them

    I think SasuNaru is the most popular yaoi pairing in that serie (even more popular than NaruSaku, or NaruHina or SasuSaku) and then KakaIru. I prefer the latter as side pairing though. I don't know they seem cute together despite the fact they barely speak to each other in the manga
     
         

  17. #17
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hm..
    Posts
    8,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Let Jiraiyas legacy live on , but i see kakashi more with tsunade than sakura and lee and ten ten <_<
     
         

  18. #18
    Poisonous! ~Cherry~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cherry~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    Posts
    12,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    H2O
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Yuck:P
     
         

  19. #19
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    There is also Itasaku .

    That's my second fav. after KakaSaku

    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    Yuck:P
    Yummie, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Of Kekkei Genkai View Post
    Let Jiraiyas legacy live on , but i see kakashi more with tsunade than sakura and lee and ten ten <_<
    To be honest I don't see Kakashi's personally with Tsunade but it's ok ^_^
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    Nobody who develops a fondness of particular pairings or reads fanfiction is innocent LOL I should know - I even write them

    I think SasuNaru is the most popular yaoi pairing in that serie (even more popular than NaruSaku, or NaruHina or SasuSaku) and then KakaIru. I prefer the latter as side pairing though. I don't know they seem cute together despite the fact they barely speak to each other in the manga
    You unveiled me, I'm ot, lol, I have a dirty mind... haha
    Hmm I heard that KakaIru though SasuNaru isn't to be amazed heh.
    Yeah, KakaIru is strange for me as they barely made contact with eachother.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 12-07-2012 at 03:56 PM.

  20. #20
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    I don't ship it.
     
         

  21. #21
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    not a fan...lol..
     
         

  22. #22
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    And they tend to be more fun too

    I wonder what the rules on age are in the Narutoverse ... 0_o

    So how do you think she'll get Kakashi's attention?
    Yeah, I can see them very fun together.
    Hmm, about the rules, dunno, good question!
    Maybe she will, who knows.
    I mean, dat Zabuza comment.
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I don't ship it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand al'Thor View Post
    not a fan...lol..
    Meh, it's ok, everyone has their things.
     
         

  23. #23
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hm..
    Posts
    8,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That's my second fav. after KakaSaku



    Yummie, lol



    To be honest I don't see Kakashi's personally with Tsunade but it's ok ^_^
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.



    You unveiled me, I'm ot, lol, I have a dirty mind... haha
    Hmm I heard that KakaIru though SasuNaru isn't to be amazed heh.
    Yeah, KakaIru is strange for me as they barely made contact with eachother.
    i find sakura , to still like sasuke o_O or maybe naruto in the long run
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Its like Naruto x Kushina... only without incest part, lol.
     
         

  25. #25
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: [Shipping] What do you guys think of KakaSaku?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Of Kekkei Genkai View Post
    i find sakura , to still like sasuke o_O or maybe naruto in the long run
    You should read some fanfics, lol, trust me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Its like Naruto x Kushina... only without incest part, lol.
    Actually it's not. Kushina's older.
     
         

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •