View Poll Results: Danzou Eye...

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it is Shisui's eye... read my explain it says it all.

1 16.67%
  • Yes it is Shisui's eye, but it doesn't fit the time frame.

2 33.33%
  • WOW! Awesome point... it cant be Shisui' eye... wrong time.

2 33.33%
  • Danzou just had his eye covered back when Yahiko died...

4 66.67%
  • Read my post it says it all...

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Time frame! - Feedback would be awesome.

Something got me thinking after my post on squiremarcus thread:

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ory-danzo.html

I for one once thought Shisui is Tobi... but now its in Danzou.

maybe Shisui soul and chakra are sealed inside Danzou's body.

but remember he had it back then...

which was around what time?? sure not when Sasuke was that young... the day Sasuke saw Itachi's MS was the day after Shisui's death... making Sasuke around 8-11 years old... an Academy Student first year.

But then here we see Danzou's eye covered up

Naruto 446 page 13 | One Manga

So... Yahiko died when Sasuke was at academy school... so just to get a time frame... Jman trained Nagato and them sometime ago say "just after the last great ninja war" then 5-7 years later we see Yahiko died... wouldn't Sasuke and Naruto be like around 6-8 years old?

So maybe when that Mist Ninja with the Byakugan saw Danzou he saw the Uchiha chakra admitting from the sharingan... and since he only saw it once before when fighting Shisui... he thought it was Shisui's eye...

Could Danzou's Sharingan be from another Uchiha? If it is Shisui eye it cant fit the time frame... unless Danzou lost his eye and just had his eye covered...

Please you feed back would be awesome...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Time frame! - Feedback would be awesome.

well i think kishi forgot about that page...:D or maybe danzo lost hes eye fighting someone but its not 3rd hokage for sure, cuz in that time he was younger, which means it could be that he had something with madara , maybe long ago danzo had pact with madara and then he lost eye, but what about arm then ??? thats fishy, this brings me not to believe that itachi killed shishu ...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think Jiraiya trained nagato, yahiko and konan even BEFORE he trained Minato, so when yahiko died Sasuke etc weren't even born. I think he lost his eye in a battle and got beaten up later by sandaime hokage to his current state he is in now...

but still remember when obito gave his sharingan to kakashi he was still alive and told rin to hurry up and transfer his eye to kakashi.. i think sishui wasn't dead or something and danzou took his eye inmediatelly..when he is dead it means his out of chakra and uchihas can ''disable'' the sharingan and get their normal eyes so if he wud be dead he wudn't had a sharingan and danzou wudn't be able to get the sharingan now.. i think there's a lot more behind the death of sishui

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But Shisui's death was when Sasuke was in first year academy... which is like 5 years back...

So if Danzou had Shisui sharingan... why is his eye covered when Yahiko died years before

The time frame doesn't fit.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    But Shisui's death was when Sasuke was in first year academy... which is like 5 years back...

So if Danzou had Shisui sharingan... why is his eye covered when Yahiko died years before

The time frame doesn't fit.
    maybe because danzou lost his eye like kakashi did in a battle ? read again, nagato explains why konoha's black ops was helping hanzo in battle, danzou wanted hanzo's help in becomming hokage and hanzo wanted danzo's help in maintaining his spot as leader.. apparently danzo lost against sandaime hokage AFTER that event with yahiko's dead. there is no other explanation in why danzo is currently so beaten up.. maybe he lost his right arm aswell in battle thus he used sishui's body as vessel of replacing parts of his own body..

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    maybe because danzou lost his eye like kakashi did in a battle ? read again, nagato explains why konoha's black ops was helping hanzo in battle, danzou wanted hanzo's help in becomming hokage and hanzo wanted danzo's help in maintaining his spot as leader.. apparently danzo lost against sandaime hokage AFTER that event with yahiko's dead. there is no other explanation in why danzo is currently so beaten up.. maybe he lost his right arm aswell in battle thus he used sishui's body as vessel of replacing parts of his own body..
    thanks for pointing all that out... but the point is if Danzou had his Sharingan back when Yahiko dead it cant be Shisui's sharingan... so Danzou must not of had the sharingan back then just had it covered... if he did it wasn't Shisui's sharingan.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea but covering it up doesnt mean because he has a sharingan to hide from people right ?
    that war in amegekaru was waaay back even before itachi whiped out his clan..so i really doubt it's a sharingan in his covered up eye.. but that's just my opinion.

sure if obito wasn't there kakashi wud continue with 1 eye and still cover up his other eye, so danzo might have done the same.. just compared with kakashi, danzo waited for the right moment by taking sishui's eye later after itachi killed him...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    yea but covering it up doesnt mean because he has a sharingan to hide from people right ?
    that war in amegekaru was waaay back even before itachi whiped out his clan..so i really doubt it's a sharingan in his covered up eye.. but that's just my opinion.

sure if obito wasn't there kakashi wud continue with 1 eye and still cover up his other eye, so danzo might have done the same.. just compared with kakashi, danzo waited for the right moment by taking sishui's eye later after itachi killed him...

well said.

He must of got the sharingan at a later date.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    well said.

He must of got the sharingan at a later date.
    well i don't see any other logicall theory for it so this is what i think