Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Mind = Blown

<.< I still feel guilty for accepting your training...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Re: Mind = Blown

Appears from another dimension like Phineas and Ferb

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alrighty my minion, read the template here (http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=284497). Summarize it for yourself and post the summary here. One more thing though, I want you guys to add any kind of knowledge you have of the Sharingan as well, so that it's not just a complete rip off of what those silly RP mods say about it. I'll read the summary and add additional information on what I can add.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

sorry for this sensei, didn't think I would have to leave so soon. But I have to drop myself out of training as I am going on a tour. Thank you for accepting me in the first place. Sorry I had to do this

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Alrighty my minion, read the template here (http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=284497). Summarize it for yourself and post the summary here. One more thing though, I want you guys to add any kind of knowledge you have of the Sharingan as well, so that it's not just a complete rip off of what those silly RP mods say about it. I'll read the summary and add additional information on what I can add.
    • Starting with the Uchiha clan, it is used to be a rival with the Senju clan. There are many powerful shinobis that have descended from it, including Madara, Izuna, Itachi...Both the Uchiha and the Senju clan directly came from the Sage of Six Paths, and the older son of the Sage of Six Paths was the father of all descendants of Uchiha. He believed in power, rather than love, and thus, the Sharingan is a clear reflection of such feelings. Well, at least in my opinion anyways.
      Itachi, pushed by Danzo, committed genocide on his whole clan, leaving only Sasuke alive as a result.
      Also, the Uchiha clan are known for their natural dominant chakra flow of fire.
    • As for the Sharingan...well, they're the valued Doujutsu of the Uchiha clan. They can see chakra, thus, recognizing Genjutsu from irregular flow, and they also seeing through objects to distinguish such aspects. A Sharingan with first tomoe can see through visual D-Rank jutsu, and follow most physical moves faster than them. A second tomoe can perceive most motions now (twice as fast), copy a lot of Ninjutsu techniques and pierce visual C-Rank Genjutsu. Lastly, a third tomoe can predict motions while even possessing the ability to draw opponents into their eyes. By simply copying handseals, he can also perform jutsus by the opponent as long as he is able to perform them himself (ex: No KG). Also, his eyes can now pierce through B-Rank Genjutsu...
      One month to be able to passively active it?! Oh, okay...>.>

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes. The updated the rules a few days ago and that's one of the new ones.

Take into account that you can notice some kind of chakra natures. If it's "ripping/cutting" chakra, it's obviously wind. If it's vibrating, it's lightning. Water/earth are near impossible to distinguish if I remember correctly. Now, note that the technique and tomoe description based on speed is rather vague. It doesn't exactly state what and what can't be tracked. You're wise enough to figure this out and make a good calculation for yourself though, something not everyone can do. Now, before we continue, do you have any questions about the sharingan itself in our RP?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

I would actually say that Water would hold something like a...flowing motion, to be honest. Earth would probably feel like clay.
    Perhaps gushy...easy to mold, perhaps. A little more rougher, thicker...hm...

Haha, you're wise enough to figure this out and make a good calculation for yourself though, something not everyone can do. No guarantees, I think my brain is pretty fried these days. But thanks, anyways. xD

No questions that I can think of at this moment...wait.
    Un momente.
    Do flash bombs affect the Sharingan?
    Also, one more thing. Say that the user threw up a wall of Earth, would I be able to see them through it? (Considering that they would probably release their hold upon it a few moments later?)

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    I would actually say that Water would hold something like a...flowing motion, to be honest. Earth would probably feel like clay.
    Perhaps gushy...easy to mold, perhaps. A little more rougher, thicker...hm...

Haha, you're wise enough to figure this out and make a good calculation for yourself though, something not everyone can do. No guarantees, I think my brain is pretty fried these days. But thanks, anyways. xD

No questions that I can think of at this moment...wait.
    Un momente.
    Do flash bombs affect the Sharingan?
    Also, one more thing. Say that the user threw up a wall of Earth, would I be able to see them through it? (Considering that they would probably release their hold upon it a few moments later?)
    You can try with earth and water, but I suggest you don't. It will be frowned upon most of the time, since they are both states of matter, while wind and lightning are more energy-related (well, wind not exactly, but you catch my drift. (pun!)).

Flash bomb don't, as you can still perceive the chakra even if something if you are blinded. As for the wall, you can not see through it. Byakugans can, but Sharingan's can't. Same way as how byakugans work through the hidden mist, but sharingans can't.

understood? o_o

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

You can try with earth and water, but I suggest you don't. It will be frowned upon most of the time, since they are both states of matter, while wind and lightning are more energy-related (well, wind not exactly, but you catch my drift. (pun!)).

Flash bomb don't, as you can still perceive the chakra even if something if you are blinded. As for the wall, you can not see through it. Byakugans can, but Sharingan's can't. Same way as how byakugans work through the hidden mist, but sharingans can't.

understood? o_o
    Yes. o_o But after they release their hold on the wall, which means, they no longer manipulate nor control it, then I can see through it?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope, the Sharingan can't see through solid objects in general, even if there is no chakra streaming through it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Nope, the Sharingan can't see through solid objects in general, even if there is no chakra streaming through it.

Okay, I got it.
    Thanks. <.<

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Supah. So because you need to awaken your sharingan, I need to beat you up and stuff. You want the quick or hard way?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

I think Sharingan can see chakra through solid objects. After all Sasuke was able to see Deidara's mines (there was chakra in them) that were hidden underground. Correct me if I'm wrong mate.

Sorry if this is considered a spam. I just wanted to ask the question ^_^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea, you're wrong. I double checked when I learned it myself and now again to be sure.

Also: Itachi wasn't even able to see through the ceiling of the uchiha clan building with his MS, because he was startled by Sasuke's fire attack that enabled the clouds for kirin.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Oh, okay. <.< Yes, Wesobi-sama.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*creates clones*

*Clones start to punch and kick you around a bit.*

Don't do anything. They will only develop in near-death situations.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

*stands like a dummy* <.<

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Focus on the pain and let it flow over your body. Focus your chakra towards your eyes as my clones beat you up even more.

*clones continue to kick you*

(remind me about this thread, I don't have training threads stickied)

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Pain?
    Ah, yes, I am quite used to that, be it mental or physical.
    As of now, I am gritting my own teeth, trying to bear the sound of my own bones cracking.
    Tears.
    They were enough for me to focus on my own eyes...
    (Shall do, just I'm not that rude to bother people, haha.)

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*they kick you some more*

Now, let the chakra flow to your eyes and focus it! Activate it!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Man, I couldn't possibly ache more. <.<
    With a last kick, my face met the ground as tears flowed out of my eyes, and suddenly my world changed - everything, including my hand, was now in a different shade of color as I wanted to stand, but found myself bleeding and hurting all over.
    I think I'm in a different world. o_o

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*All my clones poof away except for one*

I think your eye is bleeding O_________O
    Oh wait!

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

*picks you up and takes you to the hospital, together with my clone*