The Immortal God
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is the Akatsuki getting
    Fooderized -.-

Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by B00m View Post
    PnJ and Plot are 2 sides of the same coin, it needs to land on one of them. Sure, not everyone is going to be pleased exactly how the story goes, and some things in the manga don't technically make sense (to me anyway), so people express themselves and how it should go and slap the actual manga with PnJ while believing their version is the way it should go and say it's "accurate".

Kishi is the writer so he decides what side the coin will land on. People will say it's not fair or right, but then they are just being sour. Like many said before me, just enjoy the manga. Yes, some things are spotty but Kishi isn't finished, he may be close but we don't know for sure. So until then I will be reading/enjoying the manga instead of nit-picking and over thinking the crap out of it because it isn't my creation which my feedback/complaints will inevitably do nothing. Oh, and it's free.
    Yes I completely agree just don't complain and lets see what Kishi does to the story

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

Finally, someone has put this out there!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waitng for fairytail to come
    out again >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Arcaneos510X View Post
    Brace yourself the fanboys are coming !!!
    lol

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    What pnj actually is,is plot device but i highly doubt most of the people posting pnj even know that since all they do is say plot no justu and then go on to complain about certain characters and how the story did not progess in the direction they wanted to.Plot devices are ket fundamentals to a story.People point out a plot device or pnj as it is called on narutobase and act if they have found a plot hole of some kind (You would be suprised on how many people alo get those terms confused)You say others should not correlate people saying pnj with them just complaining.

Then what are they doing ? They do not like what transpired in the manga.And ? Of course everbody is not going to enjoy everything 100 percent but that is all anyone writes about when saying png so if the majority of people who say pnj do the following which is complain about characters or story progession then that is all people will associate with that term with.What other feasonable can you come up with for a person bringing up plot no justu other then to eventually go on about how they did not like how a particular thing went down ?I'll tell you.Expect nothing but the ladder to do so.
    The very reason for people invoking the term in a thread is to whine about something.

Example " Yeah but that only happened because of plot no justu"
    What they think there saying. "Yeah,but that only happened because kishi made it so and under any other circumstance it would of went differently" as if to convey the story was going along and kishi screwed it up and changed it to fit the characters needs.

What they are actually saying "Yeah,what transpired happened because kishi the author of the story wrote his story the way he envisioned it and i do not like it.
    Bold: Actually, it's a little of both. And that doesn't automatically mean they didn't like it.

Finally, someone has put this out there!
    There are many threads like this.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am legend

People are stupid what would a manga be without a plot? If the more powerful character always won how would you tell a story of someone overcoming an enemy. Honestly look at dbz Frieza could destroy planets Majin Buu could destroy galaxies but did they? Why not? Plot? Yes because without it it a very short story. Its no longer a series its a one shot of Madara, Pain etc killing a bunch of people story over. Thats why vs, theories are opinionated a writer can make any character able to defeat another character it is his world.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Killahkels View Post
    People are stupid what would a manga be without a plot? If the more powerful character always won how would you tell a story of someone overcoming an enemy. Honestly look at dbz Frieza could destroy planets Majin Buu could destroy galaxies but did they? Why not? Plot? Yes because without it it a very short story. Its no longer a series its a one shot of Madara, Pain etc killing a bunch of people story over. Thats why vs, theories are opinionated a writer can make any character able to defeat another character it is his world.
    Right. Plot-no-Jutsu does exist, but without it we wouldn't have a story. Plot-no-Jutsu's are good, and some are bad.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

I agree, only thing I could even say might be pnj is kakashi not running out of chakra in this war before Kurama could help him out.. and Im sure someone can give me a good explanation for that anyway. Unfortunately I dont think this thread will accomplish what youre trying to accomplish D:

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    These Fanboys and Fangirls are
    gonna give me a headache.

Only time I don't like hearing "Plot no Jutsu" is when people try to explain the way a fight went without giving any evidence. Or when people try to explain why a character won. Yet I do think some people don't know what people mean by "Plot no Jutsu."

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    N/A

In my opinion, Plot-no-Jutsu does exist. The thing is, that this entire manga is Plot-no-Jutsu.

It's a manga, a story that contains a plot so you should expect to see things happen in a certain way. Naruto for example is protected by plot. He's the main character that's suppose to survive atleast to have his final fight with Sasuke. It's part of the plot. Part of the manga Kishimoto is writing.

If Plot-no-Jutsu didn't exist, then we would only be seeing mindless fighting. Two people eating ramen and suddenly, they burst out kicking each other in the face and then begin fighting for no apparent reason.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dr.Proof will just end your thread

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    this guy disagrees lol i never even knew this existed lmao http://narutoscape.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_no_Jutsu
    go look at kisame on this hahahahaha

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    this guy disagrees lol i never even knew this existed lmao http://narutoscape.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_no_Jutsu
    that site is funny

The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by epictobi View Post
    Will seemingly be funny to see the fanboys reaction to this lol and we all know there coming lol
    indeed...
    It will...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.

Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    Plot Protection or Plot-no-Jutsu (PnJ) does not exist in Narutoverse. Here are the main reasons as to why people claim Plot Protection or PnJ:
    • Their preferred character losses or is losing a fight.
    • The story arc of the manga is not going how they want it.
    • They can’t comprehend the totality of the whole plot.
    • They don’t account for character personalities and traits that do have an effect on the plot.

To give out evidence, here are some of the most recent PnJ claims I’ve seen, disproved. I will also include an example of what a real PnJ is. Do not reply if you did not read as I will not answer.

A Real Plot-no-Jutsu (non-existent):

Naruto is fighting Pain and is about to die. Suddenly, Sasuke comes flying in and both saves Naruto and defeats Pain. He explains that he had encountered and defeated Itachi, and decided to come back to the village to see how things were going. Once he came back, he saw the situation and came to Naruto’s aid because he unprecedentedly changed his mind set and goals.

Plot no Jutsus disproved:

1.“OMG dude the Juubi could just wipe out everyone in the battlefield and then Madara and Obito could win! LOL Kishi is a stupid writer; plot hole and PnJ are so annoying!”

• No, and the reason behind it is simple. Madara and Obito are alive and doing all that they have done to fulfill their only goal: Eye of the Moon Plan.
    • What is this? Also known as Infinite Tsukuyomi, the Eye of the Moon Plan is a very powerful genjutsu that can only be cast by the one who controls the Juubi. Its purpose is to entrap every living person in an illusion in order to make the world a better place by preventing war and hatred.
    • If they wipe out the whole Shinobi Alliance –taking note that already countless men and women have died as part of the war- the only people left would be elderly men, a few reconnaissance shinobi like Shikaku and Inoichi, and the children. Not worth the whole Eye of the Moon Plan, right? Exactly. Moving on.

2.“PnJ is so annoying! UGH KISHI WTF!?? Madara could just annihilate Naruto and the others so easily!”

• No, and again, the reason behind it is simple. You have to take into account that Madara has the attention span and attitude of a spoiled 5-year-old brat. This is why he fooled around with the Kages for I don’t know how many chapters before finally beating them. He also wants to toy around with the Juubi’s powers.
    • He tried to kill Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Guy with many TTBs and Countless TTB’s but failed to do so. If you don’t like it, that your problem. However, it is not a plot hole or plot protection. That’s one of Madara’s weaknesses, his personality.

3.“Tobi could have simply kidnapped Naruto during the Uchiha Clan Massacre.”

No. Here are the reasons why:

• The UCM occurred shortly after Obito’s attack on Konoha with the Kyuubi. During this attack, he kidnapped Kushina and held baby Naruto hostage. He extracted the beast from Kushina and ordered it to attack Konoha. His plan ultimately failed because Minato defeated him and sealed the Nine-tails into Naruto. Obito retreated.
    • He re-appeared during the UCM; however, this time with Itachi. Itachi let him aid in his massacre if he accepted to leave Konoha and Sasuke alone, Obito agreed.
    • If Obito had tried to kidnap Sasuke, Itachi would have come after him. Something nobody wants. Secondly, if Itachi somehow failed, Hiruzen would have realized Naruto had been kidnapped and would have gone immediately just as Minato did. The reason being because the Jinchuuriki is a crucial aspect for the high-elite of any village. The common people might shun him away, but the higher-ups know that the Jinchuuriki is a powerful asset to the village’s protection and attack power during any attack or war.

Characters make mistakes, they have personalities which guide their actions and the plot has a storyline more than just senseless VS battle –that, in many cases, could never be carried out coherently as we think they would. If you believe in PnJ, you simple do not understand the manga in its totality.
    Dude, people understand manga in their own way, it can't be everything like you want.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior

I believe plot no jutsu exists. However, kishi is also very skillied in tying it up to the actual plot, which is understandable considering he is writing the manga week by week.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

Garra's sand is a form of plot no jutsu.
    For thee record, PnJ is just when something that makes no scence happens and is explained away. for example: landing of soem sand 5 cm of the ground cushion's your fall and fixed the injuries made when a ridiculously strong guy punched you in the stomach at 1,000,000 miles per hour.
    Times garra should have died fighting lee: 4(When he was being throw around during reverse lotus/secondary lotus/hidden lotus, when he was punched by lee after the throwing around, when one of lee's bandages grabbed him and should have ripped him in half, and when he hit the gound at 10000000 mph

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Naruto is made of 'plot no jutsu' period.(dbz did the same thing ,but that's another argument).i read naruto because there are cool ideas in it,the fights kick ass and the characters are interesting....or at least they could be if not for 'plot no jutsu'.now ,the only way i will be satisfied with this manga is if the era of shinobi ends,period so we can not have things like sasuke running around.

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567