Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 171
  1. #51
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    Please tell me a fight so we can discuss it.
    Naruto Vs Sasuke

    Naruto Vs Pain

    Naruto Vs Kabuto

    Sasuke Vs Deidera

    Ect
     
         

  2. #52
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    2,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    he said and i copy and paste"manga so to a extent there is plot jutsu" and his opinion he believe it's not for character but to me its for both
    You can't quote out of context. That's what people do to win arguments when it comes to Bible scriptures.

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Naruto Vs Sasuke

    Naruto Vs Pain

    Naruto Vs Kabuto

    Sasuke Vs Deidera

    Ect
    I thought you were on my side! lol I'm not going to start writing for each one! Pick one, tell me why there is PnJ and we will start from there! One by one.
     
         

  3. #53
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    plot no jutsu is shit , if kishi doesnt want his characters to die ,, dont put them with characters that can beat them in the first place .... deidara vs sauske
     
         

  4. #54
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Not only that other people complain out certain characters they dislike and voided plot no jutsu to hide stuff that they don't know yet or clearly don't understand.

    Example: Hinata coming to save Naruto from pain. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    A random fight occur near Orochimarus lair and randomly find a scroll which can win the war. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Naruto clones defeating many powerful shinobi. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Sakura and the Chiyo fight. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Sasuke Vs Danzo! Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Obito Vs Konan. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Naruto and Sasuke!!! Do I need to explain?
    No, you don't. I know what you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    Exactly, sometimes I fear for NB..but then a few people like you come up and restore my faith! Thank you!
    Meh, don't need to thank me. Any normal man with common sense would know that.
     
         

  5. #55
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    I don't blame the plot for Kakuzu's death....I blame Naruto and Kakashi !!! I just wish I knew why Kakuzu would jump forwards into close range after deciding to stay the f*** away from Naruto...I'd get it if he was in a blind rage (it was noted he had a short fuse), but he was a 92 year old with just so many years of knowledge.....whyyyyyyyy Kakuzu.....why did you jump forwards !!!!!
     
         

  6. #56
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    2,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I don't blame the plot for Kakuzu's death....I blame Naruto and Kakashi !!! I just wish I knew why Kakuzu would jump forwards into close range after deciding to stay the f*** away from Naruto...I'd get it if he was in a blind rage (it was noted he had a short fuse), but he was a 92 year old with just so many years of knowledge.....whyyyyyyyy Kakuzu.....why did you jump forwards !!!!!
    His short-fuse temper probably led him to make a mistake. Glad you understand.

    I was so pissed when Jiraiya died! He's my favorite!
     
         

  7. #57
    Member epictobi's Avatar
    Status
    epictobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    naruto universe
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    plot no jutsu is shit , if kishi doesnt want his characters to die ,, dont put them with characters that can beat them in the first place .... deidara vs sauske
    Have a point bro ski
     
         

  8. #58
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Not only that other people complain out certain characters they dislike and voided plot no jutsu to hide stuff that they don't know yet or clearly don't understand.

    Example: Hinata coming to save Naruto from pain. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    A random fight occur near Orochimarus lair and randomly find a scroll which can win the war. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Naruto clones defeating many powerful shinobi. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Sakura and the Chiyo fight. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Sasuke Vs Danzo! Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Obito Vs Konan. Plot no f***ing jutsu!!!

    Naruto and Sasuke!!! Do I need to explain?

    Hinata helping Naruto was because the person who had basically saved her from depression as well as the man she loved was in danger
     
         

  9. #59
    Taka's comeback SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    one more thing expain why DBZ is like the now amine where the main character can die against OP enemies while in naruto,bleach, and etc. mains win an un-winable by logic by the writer pulling some shit out of his ass its'nt plot
     
         
    Last edited by SasukeUchiha910; 12-06-2012 at 10:21 PM.

  10. #60
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Well I'm out of combats. Any questions and concerns send me a Pm.
     
         

  11. #61
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    His short-fuse temper probably led him to make a mistake. Glad you understand.

    I was so pissed when Jiraiya died! He's my favorite!
    Yeah Jiraiya dying sucked....especially since Orochimaru is back yet again....the arrogant power mad Sannin should've been the first to go

    But Kakuzu wasn't even pissed off and that's what annoys me ...I mean he had just gone over his plan to stay away....oh well. Wish Kishi would've made OT clear he got in a raging mood lol
     
         

  12. #62
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodaime Swagkage View Post
    One up me with a meme why dont ya...
    LOLZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    I am ready!
    Good, now the shit storm can begin...
     
         

  13. #63
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    2,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    one more thing expain why DBZ is like the now amine where the main character can die against OP enemies while in naruto,bleach, and etc. mains win an un-winable by logic by the writer pulling some shit out of his ass and its'nt plot
    .

    This is not DBZ. Do not bring non-sequiturs into an argument.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member epictobi's Avatar
    Status
    epictobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    naruto universe
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Hinata helping Naruto was because the person who had basically saved her from depression as well as the man she loved was in danger
    This^^^ is correct sir Simple
     
         

  15. #65
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    one more thing expain why DBZ is like the now amine where the main character can die against OP enemies while in naruto,bleach, and etc. mains win an un-winable by logic by the writer pulling some shit out of his ass its'nt plot
    because naruto is the op character.
    and sorry, but for the main character to die and bring him back countless times sucks big time than rather not dying.
     
         

  16. #66
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by epictobi View Post
    HAHAHAH LOL fanboys getting there torches ready
    Haha, this should be a good one...
     
         

  17. #67
    Member Jim Rider's Avatar
    Status
    Jim Rider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    lulz someone takes PnJ seriously lol
     
         

  18. #68
    Member epictobi's Avatar
    Status
    epictobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    naruto universe
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaneos510X View Post
    Haha, this should be a good one...
    Will seemingly be funny to see the fanboys reaction to this lol and we all know there coming lol
     
         

  19. #69
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    *Sigh* I knew i had not seen the last of this thread...
     
         

  20. #70
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    2,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rider View Post
    lulz someone takes PnJ seriously lol
    Expected cliche.
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member Pumpkin Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Pumpkin Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Plot No Jutsu is someone winning because if they didn't the manga would not make sense.
     
         

  22. #72
    Taka's comeback SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rider View Post
    lulz someone takes PnJ seriously lol
    yup....problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    because naruto is the op character.
    and sorry, but for the main character to die and bring him back countless times sucks big time than rather not dying.
    well...to each his/her own
    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    Expected cliche.
    ........
     
         

  23. #73
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    Plot No Jutsu is someone winning because if they didn't the manga would not make sense.
    Not necessarily. It means there is a possibility you wouldn't think about.
    As simple as that.

    Because people are simple-minded, mostly in VS threads (from where the PNJ thing started), and think that ninja x could end ninja y with one technique while in reality is totally different. Ninja y could literally have a surprise movement you wouldn't expect on.

    It's purely perceptual thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    well...to each his/her own
    Nothing more correct.
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Haha I don't see any fanboys!
     
         

  25. #75
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Plot-no-Jutsu is Bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Haha I don't see any fanboys!
    They're afraid to show up, lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •