Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

If you were Obito

would you really have done anything different when rin died(if hypothetically you loved her)?

I mean it might not be the best reason, but what else would he do, go back to the village and live a mundane life as usual after everyone thought he was dead and forgotten, while also reminiscing on how kakashi took the life of his beloved?

He was posed with the opportunity to become god and to be trained by Madara himself. I probably would have done that too.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Re: If you were Obito

I would've just killed Kakashi, and went back to the village and said the mist ninja's did it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Kill Kakashi first then the rest of the Village.

Last edited by FTG V2; 12-06-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I would've just killed Kakashi, and went back to the village and said the mist ninja's did it.
    Yeah but in all honesty, it would be a boring life then. At least by playing the "subjective" villain, there might be more excitement in that. Besides he was considered dead, so he had a clean slate and going back to the village means being a tool for the ninja world again.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

I'd slay kakashi on slaying rin.and took out his eye and fit in my own.and return village and create mass tsukuyomi rite inside village with surprise

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Yeah but in all honesty, it would be a boring life then. At least by playing the "subjective" villain, there might be more excitement in that. Besides he was considered dead, so he had a clean slate and going back to the village means being a tool for the ninja world again.
    Before Madara Obito still had his goal of become Hokage, he obviously didn't mind living the boring life in the village.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    ...Boring?

You're a f*cking ninja who gets to go on f*cking ninja missions. How is that boring?

So it's either be a tool for Madara or a tool for your village, the place where you grew up and where all your loved ones live. Not a hard choice, if you ask me
    I would say fuk both the Village and Madara...i would be my own tool and have my own plan to take over the World.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

...Boring?

You're a f*cking ninja who gets to go on f*cking ninja missions. How is that boring?

So it's either be a tool for Madara or a tool for your village, the place where you grew up and where all your loved ones live. Not a hard choice, if you ask me
    Yeah but being a wanderer, traveling the entire shinobi world collecting powerful ninjas to your organization, capturing bijuu, gaining control over the Mizukage, dealing with the darkest secrets of the shinobi world, gaining the power of the rinnegan, summoning the juubi, and being one of the sole causes for the most important event in the shinobi world seems a lot more exciting to me.

Not to mention he would most undoubtedly have been weaker without Madara's tutelage.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Doesn't matter. I'd still rather stay loyal to my friends instead of being lured away into doing another's dirty work. That's rather weak, if you ask me. Then again, the Uchiha clan are pretty much a group of giant softies hiding under a layer of supposed "badassery". So I shouldn't be surprised that Obito would so spineless as to fall for Madara's pretty promises.

But seeing as how the question of the thread is what I would do; I'd attack Kakashi and demand an explanation. Depending on what the reason is, I may or may not kill him. Afterwards I'd return to the village. Easy. In the end, I cannot relate nor sympathize with Obito whatsoever.
    Well we don't really know what his relationship was to everyone else. All we know is that he liked rin and hated kakashi for a brief time until his final mission where they became "friends"

He doesn't seem to have had a family, and seemed to have been like how naruto was to everyone else(looked down upon)

PS: what anime is your sig from and is it good?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

I don't know, if he wanted to become Hokage he must've at least somewhat have cared about the village. He didn't seem like the power-hungry, I-want-to-rule-over-everyone-type of Uchiha. He was the black sheep of the clan after all.

It's from K. Yes, just K. And yes, it is f*cking awesome. I highly recommend you check it out. The first episode alone is like... mind = blown.
    Well naruto wanted to be hokage even though he had like no friends and was disliked by everyone.

and thanks, I'll check it out.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito had no choice but to go back to madara didnt he? i mean wouldn't the zetsu just split from him killing him