Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 107
  1. #51
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    As I view the fire stream coming towards me, I focus my chakra. I then clap my hands together, creating a vortex of water that rushes forward to douse the incoming stream of fire.

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

    Close to finished with B-ranks..

    ( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

    Focus fire chakra into either of your forearms. Once you see my technique incoming, swing your arm forwards. Release the chakra from your arm to form a defensive wall of fire that will defend you from my attack.

    -Releases A-rank wind blast-
    *sees a wind blast coming towards me...*
    *gets blown away*
    ...is what he would like to say, but Dodai decides to counter it like a baws.

    *As i see you wind blast approaching me, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in both my arms. Then I swing my arm forward in a wave motion, and release fire chakra from my arm creating a line of fire that spreads out in front of me and create a defensive wall of fire and block the incoming wind blast*
     
         

  2. #52
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *sees a wind blast coming towards me...*
    *gets blown away*
    ...is what he would like to say, but Dodai decides to counter it like a baws.

    *As i see you wind blast approaching me, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in both my arms. Then I swing my arm forward in a wave motion, and release fire chakra from my arm creating a line of fire that spreads out in front of me and create a defensive wall of fire and block the incoming wind blast*

    Beautiful!

    You handy with a sword?

    -tosses you a katana-
     
         

  3. #53
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post

    Beautiful!

    You handy with a sword?

    -tosses you a katana-
    Thanks senpai!
    I guess....*points to my kenjutsu training in my bio.*

    *Grabs the katana*
     
         

  4. #54
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Thanks senpai!
    I guess....*points to my kenjutsu training in my bio.*

    *Grabs the katana*
    Training means nothing. :mad:

    ( Katon: Hinotama no Mai ) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
    Note: Requires a Sword.

    So this is basically freeform kenjutsu and katon. So perform a series of slashes, however you wish, onto my clone's chest. Afterwords as he is attempting to recover, jump above him and release a fireball onto him.

    -Creates clone-
     
         

  5. #55
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Training means nothing. :mad:

    ( Katon: Hinotama no Mai ) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
    Note: Requires a Sword.

    So this is basically freeform kenjutsu and katon. So perform a series of slashes, however you wish, onto my clone's chest. Afterwords as he is attempting to recover, jump above him and release a fireball onto him.

    -Creates clone-
    *sits in my emo corner.*


    *I unsheathe the katana. Then I charge towards your clone, and then I perform a series of diagonal slashes back to back from both the sides, aimed at the clone's chest and abdomen area. Now as the clone attempts to recover, I jump into mid-air above the clone. While in mid-air, I focus my fire chakra in my lungs, I take a deep breath and release fire out from my mouth. Using shape manipulation, I shape the fire into a medium sized fireball and launch it towards the clone.*
     
         

  6. #56
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *sits in my emo corner.*


    *I unsheathe the katana. Then I charge towards your clone, and then I perform a series of diagonal slashes back to back from both the sides, aimed at the clone's chest and abdomen area. Now as the clone attempts to recover, I jump into mid-air above the clone. While in mid-air, I focus my fire chakra in my lungs, I take a deep breath and release fire out from my mouth. Using shape manipulation, I shape the fire into a medium sized fireball and launch it towards the clone.*
    Nice job. ^_^

    Last B-rank..

    ( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

    Focus and then release your fire chakra, in the form of a flamethrower. (Basically a stream of fire) Upon contact with my clone, it'll push him into the air.
     
         

  7. #57
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Nice job. ^_^

    Last B-rank..

    ( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

    Focus and then release your fire chakra, in the form of a flamethrower. (Basically a stream of fire) Upon contact with my clone, it'll push him into the air.
    :overjoy: :overjoy: :overjoy:

    Damn Flame thrower! :P

    *I focus my chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in my chest, then I compress the chakra and then superheat it increasing its temperature. Then i take deep breath and release the compressed chakra out from my mouth, creating a large stream of fire. As i constantly release my chakra, I shoot this stream of fire towards your clone. Upon contact with the clone, the stream of fire lifts him into the air in a column of intense heat/flame.*
     
         

  8. #58
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    :overjoy: :overjoy: :overjoy:

    Damn Flame thrower! :P

    *I focus my chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in my chest, then I compress the chakra and then superheat it increasing its temperature. Then i take deep breath and release the compressed chakra out from my mouth, creating a large stream of fire. As i constantly release my chakra, I shoot this stream of fire towards your clone. Upon contact with the clone, the stream of fire lifts him into the air in a column of intense heat/flame.*
    Great! Now, we've finished B-rank fire techniques. So, act like we are having a fight. Post a 3 technique attack, using two fire techniques we have learned, and a third technique of your choice (Can be water/wind/earth/lightning). Launch this attack at me. We stand mid range from each other.
     
         

  9. #59
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Test time...:mugi:


    *As I see you standing at mid-range from me, I show you this tasty ice-cream -> :ice: and challenge you as to who will get to eat it.*

    *I perform a single hand seal, and release my fire chakra around me creating several floating demonic heads. I manipulate these floating heads to attack you from the front, above and either sides, all the same time in swarms. I quickly follow it up by performing a series of 5 hand seal and create 4 pillars of earth surrounding you, which then shoots out bolts of lightning, shocking you. Then I perform two hand seals and exhale a meteor-sized sphere of fire towards you which causes a massive explosion on impact.*


    ( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
     
         

  10. #60
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Test time...:mugi:


    *As I see you standing at mid-range from me, I show you this tasty ice-cream -> :ice: and challenge you as to who will get to eat it.*

    *I perform a single hand seal, and release my fire chakra around me creating several floating demonic heads. I manipulate these floating heads to attack you from the front, above and either sides, all the same time in swarms. I quickly follow it up by performing a series of 5 hand seal and create 4 pillars of earth surrounding you, which then shoots out bolts of lightning, shocking you. Then I perform two hand seals and exhale a meteor-sized sphere of fire towards you which causes a massive explosion on impact.*


    ( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    As the ghosts come at me, I release a massive barricade of water that douses the incoming ghosts and collides into your body, throwing you back and interrupting your next attack.

    (Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Rank: S
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

    Try a first attack that doesn't come from the front.
     
         

  11. #61
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    As the ghosts come at me, I release a massive barricade of water that douses the incoming ghosts and collides into your body, throwing you back and interrupting your next attack.

    (Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Rank: S
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

    Try a first attack that doesn't come from the front.
    My brand new clothes got wet...


    I reach out into my pouch, grab a kunai attached with exploding tag and throw it towards you. Then I perform a series of 5 hand seals and slam my hand onto the ground causing the earth to erupt below your feet throwing you off balance. Then I jump into mid-air, I focus my fire chakra and shoot three giant bullets of fire that will rain down on you from above like giant meteors, that erupts into a geyser of flame. Then as I'm about to land I reach into my pouch with my left hand and grab hold of few shurikens, the moment I land on the ground I throw these shurikens towards you, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them setting them on fire.


    ( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.


    ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.


    ( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.


    *****
     
         

  12. #62
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    My brand new clothes got wet...


    I reach out into my pouch, grab a kunai attached with exploding tag and throw it towards you. Then I perform a series of 5 hand seals and slam my hand onto the ground causing the earth to erupt below your feet throwing you off balance. Then I jump into mid-air, I focus my fire chakra and shoot three giant bullets of fire that will rain down on you from above like giant meteors, that erupts into a geyser of flame. Then as I'm about to land I reach into my pouch with my left hand and grab hold of few shurikens, the moment I land on the ground I throw these shurikens towards you, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them setting them on fire.


    ( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.


    ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.


    ( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.


    *****
    Much better. ^^

    Now I shall assume you do not know the Toad Summoning Contract. Have you learned both Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall?
     
         

  13. #63
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Much better. ^^

    Now I shall assume you do not know the Toad Summoning Contract. Have you learned both Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall?
    Thanks.^^

    Yep i don't have toads summons. o.O Yes i've learned those 2 jutsus, as a matter of fact i've completed all elemental my training except this one.


    I'll reply back after sometime. o.O'
     
         

  14. #64
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Thanks.^^

    Yep i don't have toads summons. o.O Yes i've learned those 2 jutsus, as a matter of fact i've completed all elemental my training except this one.


    I'll reply back after sometime. o.O'
    Well then I have an important job to do! :crazy:

    (Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

    So first, perform the Mud Fall technique, covering my large hyena in mud. Then, use Sixteen Pillar bind to create an oven. Lastly, focus your chakra and then perform the Rat → Dragon → Boar hand seals. This will create a powerful flame that will cook the mud around the hyena, hardening it so he cannot move.
     
         

  15. #65
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Well then I have an important job to do! :crazy:

    (Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

    So first, perform the Mud Fall technique, covering my large hyena in mud. Then, use Sixteen Pillar bind to create an oven. Lastly, focus your chakra and then perform the Rat → Dragon → Boar hand seals. This will create a powerful flame that will cook the mud around the hyena, hardening it so he cannot move.
    :crazy::crazy::crazy:

    *I focus my earth chakra and release it into the sky, creating an opening in the sky, which drips down a large amount of mud onto the hyena, the mud covers the entire body of hyena and immobilizing it. Then I follow it up by performing 4 hand seals and focus my lightning chakra, and then create 16 giant earth pillars around the hyena creating a oven, which then shoots bolts of lightning.*

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

    (Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.


    *Now I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and then perform the following hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra, and superheat it. Then i release it all inside the giant oven and create a powerful flames, cooking the mud around the hyena, hardening it so he cannot move.*

    (Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall
     
         

  16. #66
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    :crazy::crazy::crazy:

    *I focus my earth chakra and release it into the sky, creating an opening in the sky, which drips down a large amount of mud onto the hyena, the mud covers the entire body of hyena and immobilizing it. Then I follow it up by performing 4 hand seals and focus my lightning chakra, and then create 16 giant earth pillars around the hyena creating a oven, which then shoots bolts of lightning.*

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

    (Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.


    *Now I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and then perform the following hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra, and superheat it. Then i release it all inside the giant oven and create a powerful flames, cooking the mud around the hyena, hardening it so he cannot move.*

    (Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall
    Great work.

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

    Focus your chakra, and then perform the Rat → Dog → Tiger hand seals. Release a small fireball, that upon contact with the ground explodes into a massive fire storm. Since you've learned Pressure Damage, combine the two techniques correctly.


     
         

  17. #67
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Great work.

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

    Focus your chakra, and then perform the Rat → Dog → Tiger hand seals. Release a small fireball, that upon contact with the ground explodes into a massive fire storm. Since you've learned Pressure Damage, combine the two techniques correctly.


    Intelligent hard work...


    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then perform the following hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my gut. Then I take a deep breath and release it from my mouth, then using shape manipulation, I shape it into a small fire ball and shoot it onto the ground which then erupts into a gaint fire strom. As the flames travels along the ground covering a wide area, I then follow it up by focusing massive amount of wind chakra and compress it, and then I release this highly compressed wind chakra all at once creating a huge blast of wind that amplifies the fire storm.

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


     
         

  18. #68
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Intelligent hard work...


    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then perform the following hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my gut. Then I take a deep breath and release it from my mouth, then using shape manipulation, I shape it into a small fire ball and shoot it onto the ground which then erupts into a gaint fire strom. As the flames travels along the ground covering a wide area, I then follow it up by focusing massive amount of wind chakra and compress it, and then I release this highly compressed wind chakra all at once creating a huge blast of wind that amplifies the fire storm.

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    Ah ah, you have the release of the two techniques reversed. Always, always, use a wind technique, and then a fire technique afterwords. That is the proper method of release to create a combination attack. Try again please. ^_^
     
         

  19. #69
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Ah ah, you have the release of the two techniques reversed. Always, always, use a wind technique, and then a fire technique afterwords. That is the proper method of release to create a combination attack. Try again please. ^_^
    I feel like this->

    *I focus massive amount of wind chakra throughout my body and then compress it increasing its density. Then I release this highly compressed wind chakra all at once creating a huge blast of wind in front of me. Then I follow it up by focusing my fire chakra throughout my body and perform the following hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my gut and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath and exhale fire from my mouth, then using shape manipulation and shape it into a small fireball and shoot it onto the ground which then erupts into a gaint fire storm. The flames then travels along the ground covering a wide area which then combines with the wind blast and causes a massive fire-storm.*


    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.
     
         

  20. #70
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    I feel like this->

    *I focus massive amount of wind chakra throughout my body and then compress it increasing its density. Then I release this highly compressed wind chakra all at once creating a huge blast of wind in front of me. Then I follow it up by focusing my fire chakra throughout my body and perform the following hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my gut and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath and exhale fire from my mouth, then using shape manipulation and shape it into a small fireball and shoot it onto the ground which then erupts into a gaint fire storm. The flames then travels along the ground covering a wide area which then combines with the wind blast and causes a massive fire-storm.*


    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.
    Haha, much better.
    ___

    As the fire and wind combination attack comes my way, I create a destruction torrent in one of my hands and then throw it forwards. I then quickly proceed to create a wind infused rasengan and throw it forwards with my other hand afterwords. This creates a strong defensive barrier where your technique clashes against and disperses.

    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

    Next..!

    (Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

    Focus your chakra, and then proceed to stomp on the ground to make an underground tunnel between me and yourself. Then proceed to breathe fire into the ground. The heat of the fire will cause the tunnel to turn into lava. Then afterwords, perform a single hand seal to push the lava upwards, engulfing my clone in lava.
     
         

  21. #71
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Haha, much better.
    ___

    As the fire and wind combination attack comes my way, I create a destruction torrent in one of my hands and then throw it forwards. I then quickly proceed to create a wind infused rasengan and throw it forwards with my other hand afterwords. This creates a strong defensive barrier where your technique clashes against and disperses.

    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

    Next..!

    (Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

    Focus your chakra, and then proceed to stomp on the ground to make an underground tunnel between me and yourself. Then proceed to breathe fire into the ground. The heat of the fire will cause the tunnel to turn into lava. Then afterwords, perform a single hand seal to push the lava upwards, engulfing my clone in lava.
    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and then start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my gut and superheat it. Then I stomp my right foot on the ground as hard as i can initiating a crack and then create an underground tunnel to form starting from the crack to below the clone's feet. Now i take a deep breath and exhale a large fire into the tunnel, turning the earth into lava as it travels. Then with a single hand seal I forcefully push the fire and lava through the tunnel cause it to erupt from the ground underneath the clone, engulfing him into lava.*
     
         

  22. #72
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and then start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my gut and superheat it. Then I stomp my right foot on the ground as hard as i can initiating a crack and then create an underground tunnel to form starting from the crack to below the clone's feet. Now i take a deep breath and exhale a large fire into the tunnel, turning the earth into lava as it travels. Then with a single hand seal I forcefully push the fire and lava through the tunnel cause it to erupt from the ground underneath the clone, engulfing him into lava.*
    Nice job. You also dont exactly have to perform the hand seal immediately to raise the lava. You can leave it, and hope the opponent forgets it about it. Later, you can engulf him in lava when you need it.

    Next..

    (Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

    So, focus your chakra and then release a line of fire onto the ground in front of you. Since you have learned wind release, use a technique on the fire to push it forwards while also creating a combination attack.
     
         

  23. #73
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Nice job. You also dont exactly have to perform the hand seal immediately to raise the lava. You can leave it, and hope the opponent forgets it about it. Later, you can engulf him in lava when you need it.

    Next..

    (Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

    So, focus your chakra and then release a line of fire onto the ground in front of you. Since you have learned wind release, use a technique on the fire to push it forwards while also creating a combination attack.

    woo...thats a nice trick.

    How can I effectively counter the previous jutsu?


    *****
    Okay unlike yesterday's jutsu, I think i need to perform the fire jutsu first this time.

    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then start gather large amount of fire chakra in my gut and superheat. Then I take a deep breath and knead the air with the chakra, and then I exhale fire from my mouth. Using shape manipulation I shape the flames into line of fire and release it onto the ground in front of me. Then I focus my wind chakra and then release a large gust of wind, which pushes the fire forward and amplifying it.*

    (Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.
     
         

  24. #74
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post

    woo...thats a nice trick.

    How can I effectively counter the previous jutsu?


    *****
    Okay unlike yesterday's jutsu, I think i need to perform the fire jutsu first this time.

    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then start gather large amount of fire chakra in my gut and superheat. Then I take a deep breath and knead the air with the chakra, and then I exhale fire from my mouth. Using shape manipulation I shape the flames into line of fire and release it onto the ground in front of me. Then I focus my wind chakra and then release a large gust of wind, which pushes the fire forward and amplifying it.*

    (Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

    You can use any of the quick, hand seal less, water techniques. So something like the below would work, just angle it downwards. Swamp of the Underworld would also work, as the swamp isn't flammable. So the opponent cannot turn the mud into lava, which stops the formation of their tunnel.

    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

    Moving onto the next one..

    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

    Focus your chakra, super heating it within your lungs. Then release the chakra from your mouth, forming it into a fireball. You can use this to create a large sea of fire once it hits the ground, to block the enemy's sight or use it as a distraction. Hit my clone with it.

    -Creates clone-
     
         

  25. #75
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    >.>
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post

    You can use any of the quick, hand seal less, water techniques. So something like the below would work, just angle it downwards. Swamp of the Underworld would also work, as the swamp isn't flammable. So the opponent cannot turn the mud into lava, which stops the formation of their tunnel.

    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

    Moving onto the next one..

    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

    Focus your chakra, super heating it within your lungs. Then release the chakra from your mouth, forming it into a fireball. You can use this to create a large sea of fire once it hits the ground, to block the enemy's sight or use it as a distraction. Hit my clone with it.

    -Creates clone-
    Too many fireball jutsus

    *Selendrile's clone is waiting for someone to show up.*

    *Le wild Avenger appears in front of Selendrile's clone at mid-range from him.*


    Strong wind starts blowing dramatically, and some dark clouds gather with crackling thunder.



    *I start of by focusing my fire throughout my body, and then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra into my chest and superheat it, increasing its temperature. Then I take a deep breath inhaling some quantity of air, and then knead it with the chakra. Then I exhale fire from my mouth, using shape manipulation I form the fire into a large fireball, that travels towards your clone. As it reaches the clone, I cause it to burst into a large maelstrom of fire engulfing the clone in flames.*
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •