Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Re: Fire training again!

Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *I start off by jumping into the air whilst focusing my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my mouth, and increase temperature of the chakra. When I reach at the peak of my jump, I take a deep breath, and then release the fire from my mouth. I use shape manipulation to shape the fire into three meteor sized fireball that rains down on you from above. Upon impact, they will disperse over the ground and I cause them to erupt into column of flames.*
    As the bullets of fire rain down from above, I begin to focus my chakra and perform the required hand seals. I then release a tornado of water from my hand, upwards into the air. The large tornado would clash and douse the incoming fire technique.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

This one is rather unique..

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Instead of creating actual fire, this time you will release a thick ash from your mouth after four hand seals. The ash you expel from your mouth would be hot enough to severely burn my clone as it touches his skin. It can be coupled with an explosion by the click of your teeth.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    As the bullets of fire rain down from above, I begin to focus my chakra and perform the required hand seals. I then release a tornado of water from my hand, upwards into the air. The large tornado would clash and douse the incoming fire technique.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

This one is rather unique..

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Instead of creating actual fire, this time you will release a thick ash from your mouth after four hand seals. The ash you expel from your mouth would be hot enough to severely burn my clone as it touches his skin. It can be coupled with an explosion by the click of your teeth.
    I remember this one, Asuma used this. Like you said, the jutsu is rather unique but the user is at slight disadvantage that is if the opponent blows the ash cloud towards the user, right?

*I focus my chakra throughout my body and perform a set of four hand seals. Then I start gathering my fire chakra into my mouth, and focus on the chakra itself and turning it into a hot ashy substance, then I superheat the ash in my mouth. Then I take a deep breath and spew the superheated ash from my mouth towards your clone, which forms a large ash cloud around him. Then I jump back, and then click my teeth and cause the ash cloud around the clone to ignite, creating a violent explosion.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember this one, Asuma used this. Like you said, the jutsu is rather unique but the user is at slight disadvantage that is if the opponent blows the ash cloud towards the user, right?

*I focus my chakra throughout my body and perform a set of four hand seals. Then I start gathering my fire chakra into my mouth, and focus on the chakra itself and turning it into a hot ashy substance, then I superheat the ash in my mouth. Then I take a deep breath and spew the superheated ash from my mouth towards your clone, which forms a large ash cloud around him. Then I jump back, and then click my teeth and cause the ash cloud around the clone to ignite, creating a violent explosion.*

Yes, as long as the wind technique is of sufficient strength.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Focus your chakra, and then perform a single hand seal. Then, emit large, dragon-shaped fireballs from your mouth at me, and then one into the air if you have learned Kirin (S-rank lightning). That will be your set up to use the technique.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, as long as the wind technique is of sufficient strength.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Focus your chakra, and then perform a single hand seal. Then, emit large, dragon-shaped fireballs from your mouth at me, and then one into the air if you have learned Kirin (S-rank lightning). That will be your set up to use the technique.
    Gotcha!

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform a single hand seal. Then I gather massive amount of fire chakra in my mouth and heat the chakra increasing its temparature. Then I take a deep breath and release four large fireball from my mouth three towards you and one into the sky. Then I use shape manipulation and shape each individual fireball into the shape of large dragon heads.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha!

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform a single hand seal. Then I gather massive amount of fire chakra in my mouth and heat the chakra increasing its temparature. Then I take a deep breath and release four large fireball from my mouth three towards you and one into the sky. Then I use shape manipulation and shape each individual fireball into the shape of large dragon heads.*
    As the fireballs come at me, I release a powerful jet of water back and forth in the way of the fireballs. As the water lands on the fire, it creates a bit of steam as the fire is doused.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Just remember, making more fireballs make each one individually weaker.

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

This is basically a more powerful and versatile variant of the D-rank technique we learned. So repeat the process of inflaming the shuriken with fire chakra, and launch them toward me.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the fireballs come at me, I release a powerful jet of water back and forth in the way of the fireballs. As the water lands on the fire, it creates a bit of steam as the fire is doused.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Just remember, making more fireballs make each one individually weaker.

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

This is basically a more powerful and versatile variant of the D-rank technique we learned. So repeat the process of inflaming the shuriken with fire chakra, and launch them toward me.
    Oh I see, Thanks for letting me know.

*I reach into my pouch with my left hand and grab a hold of few shurikens. While at the same time, I focus and start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in my throat and infuse the shurikens with my fire chakra too. Then I throw all shurikens in front of me, as they leave my hand I take a deep breath and release fire from my mouth, coating each individual shurikens in flames increasing their destructive power and launch them towards you.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I see, Thanks for letting me know.

*I reach into my pouch with my left hand and grab a hold of few shurikens. While at the same time, I focus and start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in my throat and infuse the shurikens with my fire chakra too. Then I throw all shurikens in front of me, as they leave my hand I take a deep breath and release fire from my mouth, coating each individual shurikens in flames increasing their destructive power and launch them towards you.*
    As the flaming shuriken come at me, I perform a single hand seal. This raises a large plateau from the ground, which I stand atop of.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Now onto another rather unique one..

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

So focus your chakra first, and then proceed to weave a Tiger hand seal. Release the gathered chakra, using shape manipulation to form somewhat translucent, demonic looking fireballs. These are best used spread out in a swarm to attack the enemy from all directions.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the flaming shuriken come at me, I perform a single hand seal. This raises a large plateau from the ground, which I stand atop of.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Now onto another rather unique one..

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

So focus your chakra first, and then proceed to weave a Tiger hand seal. Release the gathered chakra, using shape manipulation to form somewhat translucent, demonic looking fireballs. These are best used spread out in a swarm to attack the enemy from all directions.

This one is Halloween special jutsu.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the Tiger hand seal. Then I start gathering my fire chakra, then I release the gathered chakra out from my body into the around me. Using shape manipulation, I shape the chakra into partially translucent fireballs and create many floating demonic looking heads with horns and yellow eyes around me. Then I spread out these fire ghosts in a swarm and make them to attack you from all directions.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

This one is Halloween special jutsu.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the Tiger hand seal. Then I start gathering my fire chakra, then I release the gathered chakra out from my body into the around me. Using shape manipulation, I shape the chakra into partially translucent fireballs and create many floating demonic looking heads with horns and yellow eyes around me. Then I spread out these fire ghosts in a swarm and make them to attack you from all directions.*
    What's the battle use for the above technique? Or, what makes this useful more so than other techniques?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What's the battle use for the above technique? Or, what makes this useful more so than other techniques?
    From what I understood about the jutsu, One can create any number of demon lanterns. The lanterns are able to float, so I can make the swarm of Demon Lanterns attack the opponent from any/all directions multiple times making it for my opponent difficult to counter all the demon lanterns at the same. Also these demon lanterns creates huge flames on impact.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I understood about the jutsu, One can create any number of demon lanterns. The lanterns are able to float, so I can make the swarm of Demon Lanterns attack the opponent from any/all directions multiple times making it for my opponent difficult to counter all the demon lanterns at the same. Also these demon lanterns creates huge flames on impact.
    That's all very good, but there is one thing above all others. Their translucency. How is that able to used in battle?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm....It does not block the view of the opponent and vice versa. .__.
    I'm not really sure.

Last edited by -Avenger-; 12-12-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm....It does not block the view of the opponent and vice versa. .__.
    I'm not really sure.
    Yep, thats correct. From experience, if you decide to use a wide-scale fire technique, most of the time you lose sight of the opponent. From there, they can do any sneak attack they desire. But, if you keep a constant sight of them, you know what they are doing at all times.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yep, thats correct. From experience, if you decide to use a wide-scale fire technique, most of the time you lose sight of the opponent. From there, they can do any sneak attack they desire. But, if you keep a constant sight of them, you know what they are doing at all times.
    Yea.. you are right.
    Having sharingan or Byakugan or a sensory bio in such situation can take care of that right.

Earlier when you countered Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique, you said that making more fireball would weaken each fireball in turn. Is that the case in this jutsu too?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea.. you are right.
    Having sharingan or Byakugan or a sensory bio in such situation can take care of that right.

Earlier when you countered Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique, you said that making more fireball would weaken each fireball in turn. Is that the case in this jutsu too?
    Technically, yes. But since this technique has a smaller overall size, it'll be easier to keep them grouped together. ^^

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Technically, yes. But since this technique has a smaller overall size, it'll be easier to keep them grouped together. ^^
    Okie dokie.
    Yosh I don't think I've any more questions to ask. If you are satisfied with our small discussion, :ice: can you teach me the next one.
    I'm sleepy right now, so I'll reply tomorrow morning.:D:D

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Okie dokie.
    Yosh I don't think I've any more questions to ask. If you are satisfied with our small discussion, :ice: can you teach me the next one.
    I'm sleepy right now, so I'll reply tomorrow morning.:D:D
    Alright, next one then..

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Focus your chakra, and then release a burst of flame from your mouth. Upon contact with the ground, manipulate the fire to rise 3 meters in the air. This can be used to burn an opponent, or to attack low aerial targets such as a flying summon or something of the like.

-Summons a Great Blue Heron who flies toward you-

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, next one then..

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Focus your chakra, and then release a burst of flame from your mouth. Upon contact with the ground, manipulate the fire to rise 3 meters in the air. This can be used to burn an opponent, or to attack low aerial targets such as a flying summon or something of the like.

-Summons a Great Blue Heron who flies toward you-
    Dodai: Nice birdie.
    Birdie: :kagutsuchi:

Dodai:
    :drunk:
    Birdie:

*As I see the great Blue Heron flying towards me, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering my fire chakra inside of my chest, and then I heat the chakra increasing its temperature. I then mold my chakra and release a quick large burst of flame from my mouth that heads towards your summoning bird. The burst of flame collides with the ground, then I manipulate the fire that erupts into a large pillar of flames reaching 3 meters high in the air and inflicting damage to the bird.*

Q: Does this jutsu allow me create...say 3-4 flame pillars(max) or only one?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Dodai: Nice birdie.
    Birdie: :kagutsuchi:

Dodai:
    :drunk:
    Birdie:

*As I see the great Blue Heron flying towards me, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering my fire chakra inside of my chest, and then I heat the chakra increasing its temperature. I then mold my chakra and release a quick large burst of flame from my mouth that heads towards your summoning bird. The burst of flame collides with the ground, then I manipulate the fire that erupts into a large pillar of flames reaching 3 meters high in the air and inflicting damage to the bird.*

Q: Does this jutsu allow me create...say 3-4 flame pillars(max) or only one?
    No, this will only create a single pillar.
    __

Next..

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. Proceed to erupt fire around you, and then launch it in a spinning motion at me.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, this will only create a single pillar.
    __

Next..

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. Proceed to erupt fire around you, and then launch it in a spinning motion at me.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the following hand seals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. Then I start gathering my fire and superheat it, increasing its temperature. I then cause the fire to erupt around my body as I release all the fire chakra that I had gathered earlier. Then I manipulate this fire and make it spin in clockwise direction, then I launch the fire in spinning motion towards you.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the following hand seals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. Then I start gathering my fire and superheat it, increasing its temperature. I then cause the fire to erupt around my body as I release all the fire chakra that I had gathered earlier. Then I manipulate this fire and make it spin in clockwise direction, then I launch the fire in spinning motion towards you.*
    As the fire comes toward me from the front, I raise the ground around me to form a windshield like formation of rock. The fire blasts against the earth, canceling each other out.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Moving on..

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then release fire from your mouth that'll hit the ground and encircle my clone. Then shape the fire around my clone into a large spider, which will proceed to attack him.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the fire comes toward me from the front, I raise the ground around me to form a windshield like formation of rock. The fire blasts against the earth, canceling each other out.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Moving on..

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then release fire from your mouth that'll hit the ground and encircle my clone. Then shape the fire around my clone into a large spider, which will proceed to attack him.

*le wild clone appears in front of me. I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the following hand seals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start start gathering fire chakra in my lungs and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath and knead it with my chakra. Then I spew out fire from my mouth that hits the ground encircling your clone and trapping him. Then I use shape manipulation and transform the fire into a large spider, which will then proceed to attack your clone.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*le wild clone appears in front of me. I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the following hand seals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start start gathering fire chakra in my lungs and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath and knead it with my chakra. Then I spew out fire from my mouth that hits the ground encircling your clone and trapping him. Then I use shape manipulation and transform the fire into a large spider, which will then proceed to attack your clone.*
    As the fire stream comes toward me, I open my mouth and release a spear of lightning from it. This rips through the stream, canceling it out.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Nice job! Next..

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

A relatively simple technique. Focus your chakra, and then release it from the mouth in the form of a stream. A stream means you must continually release the chakra.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the fire stream comes toward me, I open my mouth and release a spear of lightning from it. This rips through the stream, canceling it out.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Nice job! Next..

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

A relatively simple technique. Focus your chakra, and then release it from the mouth in the form of a stream. A stream means you must continually release the chakra.
    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering my fire chakra in my chest and heat it, increasing its temperature. Then I take a deep breath and knead it with my chakra. Then I release fire from mouth and shape the fire in the form of stream, as I constantly keep releasing my fire chakra and shoot it towards you*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering my fire chakra in my chest and heat it, increasing its temperature. Then I take a deep breath and knead it with my chakra. Then I release fire from mouth and shape the fire in the form of stream, as I constantly keep releasing my fire chakra and shoot it towards you*
    As I view the fire stream coming towards me, I focus my chakra. I then clap my hands together, creating a vortex of water that rushes forward to douse the incoming stream of fire.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Close to finished with B-ranks..

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Focus fire chakra into either of your forearms. Once you see my technique incoming, swing your arm forwards. Release the chakra from your arm to form a defensive wall of fire that will defend you from my attack.

-Releases A-rank wind blast-