Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 167
  1. #101
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    24,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Naruto>>friends with kyuubi= power up
    sasuke>>>friends with Darkness=power up

    thats how sasuke is going to be equal to Naruto Xd
     
         

  2. #102
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Nicely put. I agree. Naruto deffinatly needs to summon Gammabunta. Then Ma and Pa can probably sit on his shoulders and he csn do Sage mode. I think it could be that Kurama's hatred was negating the concentration needed.

    But yes a fusion of SM and KM is what should happen!

    Nicely organized
     
         

  3. #103
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Mate I thought absolutely the same as you ! Good job!
     
         

  4. #104
    Man of Many Mysteries Vexorian's Avatar
    Status
    Vexorian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    1,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Not sure why Ma and Pa haven't been summoned yet. Especially with him in BM, they can fuse and be that much more protected. Why the hell hasn't Enma been summoned yet, either!?
     
         

  5. #105
    Sage CDT23's Avatar
    Status
    CDT23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Natural Energy huh... i sniff a Spirit Bomb in the making... Kishi was inspired by DBZ i would not doubt this... he already got kamehameha like move, witch was rasengan and its variations... Sage mode like kaoi-ken, and Kyubi mode like Super Saiyan, i predict a spiritbomb like technique or like an ultimate ace. could be the tail beast bomb already but... idk the Spirit Bomb was one heck of a move
     
         

  6. #106
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The planet Earth
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Apparently this is what Rikoudo Sennin did when he sealed the Juubi into his vessel. It might be the only outcome.
     
         

  7. #107
    Member madarasasuke5's Avatar
    Status
    madarasasuke5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    [infinity & beyond.
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Sm to fight da toads with natural chakara.together with da toads pa/ma to asist/advice him 4mulate battle plans.
     
         

  8. #108
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    yeah you are right, and ****ing yeah sm and bm is gonna be the bomb.... But i do belive naruto is gonna need the other half of kurama
     
         

  9. #109
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Pa > Juubi.

    Pa's small size can be used to crawl into the Juubis' nose (if the ugly f*ck has one) and shit on its intestines. Hows about that :scorps:
     
         

  10. #110
    自殺バスタード Sonnelion's Avatar
    Status
    Sonnelion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    :hey:
    I agree maybe kishi did forshadow it but not sure if it will happen but as said previously would be cool to see.
     
         

  11. #111
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Posts
    26,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status: > than Kakarot
     



    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    Naruto>>friends with kyuubi= power up
    sasuke>>>friends with Darkness=power up

    thats how sasuke is going to be equal to Naruto Xd
     
         

  12. #112
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    i doubt kishi threw that hint in for nothing, so yeah i fully expect naruto to combine sage and bijuu mode at one point. and it will be his ultimate form. he's already close to invulnerable, has massive speed, is the best sensor and has the best defensive mechanism in sage mode, in addition to awesome jumping abilities and frog take. combine that with ma and pa feeding him sage energy constantly meaning that he can stay in sm indefinitely, and his ability to enter sm much faster now. then add bm's close to unlimited chakra for a time, the bijuu dama, chakra arms, a chakra cloak capable of tanking pretty much anything, healing from the kyuubi's chakra. and the fact that the mode seems to be greater than the sum of it's parts given that naruto was immobilised by the deva path with the chakra rods from far away, and he was able to overpower nagato in close range with not even 1-tail's worth of kyuubi chakra.

    in short what he would have:
    best sensing abilities- chakra (sm) and malice (km)
    best reaction ability (sm sensing ability), similar to the sharingan but faster, 360 and not dependent on eyesight (which can be an interesting technique combined with ma's dust techniques, hidden mist, smoke bombs etc)
    best durability- can tank pretty much anything. naruto in km tanked the raikage's punches. naruto in sm shattered a stabbing chakra rod. combine those two
    insane strength- naruto in sm can lift giant rocks. naruto in km can crush rocks with his chakra arms just trying to be gentle
    best speed- no need to elaborate. can only get better
    frog taka+ chakra arms- can give a new element to naruto's taijutsu
    ma and pa's genjutsu, perhaps the best in the manga. and invulnerability to genjutsu, what with the kyuubi and ma and pa to break him out, plus his clones and speed.
    healing abilities from the kyuubi
    the kyuubi's life energy which affects the mokuton ( yet to be explained but i think it will be important).

    in short, naruto would pretty much be a god
     
         

  13. #113
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Yep this MUST happen :D
     
         

  14. #114
    Academy Student Lazarus2012's Avatar
    Status
    Lazarus2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Interesting insight. I think this would set him on the path to becoming the next SO6P. I hope you're right because that would be an awesome sight to see.
     
         

  15. #115
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    Naruto>>friends with kyuubi= power up
    sasuke>>>friends with Darkness=power up

    thats how sasuke is going to be equal to Naruto Xd
    haha i agree with you.. but please this thread is not about sasuke :D

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Nicely put. I agree. Naruto deffinatly needs to summon Gammabunta. Then Ma and Pa can probably sit on his shoulders and he csn do Sage mode. I think it could be that Kurama's hatred was negating the concentration needed.

    But yes a fusion of SM and KM is what should happen!

    Nicely organized

    thank you bro

    Quote Originally Posted by roncato View Post
    Mate I thought absolutely the same as you ! Good job!

     
         

  16. #116
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    Naruto's SM+KM can counter the juubi neither all shinobi alliance sud again think of another strategy to disable juubi's movements.

    yes all help is needed to put down the juubi.. im saying is the toad with be much of a help

    Quote Originally Posted by khaoz View Post
    nice but i think bm and sm would be too op
    that is all what we all thought when we see obito with ems and rinnegan.. we thought is OPed
     
         

  17. #117
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    Naruto's SM+KM can counter the juubi neither all shinobi alliance sud again think of another strategy to disable juubi's movements.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaoz View Post
    nice but i think bm and sm would be too op
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    Not sure why Ma and Pa haven't been summoned yet. Especially with him in BM, they can fuse and be that much more protected. Why the hell hasn't Enma been summoned yet, either!?
    haha maybe next chap it might happen :D

    Quote Originally Posted by CDT23 View Post
    Natural Energy huh... i sniff a Spirit Bomb in the making... Kishi was inspired by DBZ i would not doubt this... he already got kamehameha like move, witch was rasengan and its variations... Sage mode like kaoi-ken, and Kyubi mode like Super Saiyan, i predict a spiritbomb like technique or like an ultimate ace. could be the tail beast bomb already but... idk the Spirit Bomb was one heck of a move

    haha.. probably... its DBZ inspired

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    Apparently this is what Rikoudo Sennin did when he sealed the Juubi into his vessel. It might be the only outcome.
    then you agree with me?

    Quote Originally Posted by madarasasuke5 View Post
    Sm to fight da toads with natural chakara.together with da toads pa/ma to asist/advice him 4mulate battle plans.
    this
     
         

  18. #118
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    yeah you are right, and ****ing yeah sm and bm is gonna be the bomb.... But i do belive naruto is gonna need the other half of kurama
    nah he dont need that.. he has the other chakra from the other kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Pa > Juubi.

    Pa's small size can be used to crawl into the Juubis' nose (if the ugly f*ck has one) and shit on its intestines. Hows about that :scorps:
    hahhaha LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnelion View Post
    :hey:
    I agree maybe kishi did forshadow it but not sure if it will happen but as said previously would be cool to see.
     
         

  19. #119
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    i doubt kishi threw that hint in for nothing, so yeah i fully expect naruto to combine sage and bijuu mode at one point. and it will be his ultimate form. he's already close to invulnerable, has massive speed, is the best sensor and has the best defensive mechanism in sage mode, in addition to awesome jumping abilities and frog take. combine that with ma and pa feeding him sage energy constantly meaning that he can stay in sm indefinitely, and his ability to enter sm much faster now. then add bm's close to unlimited chakra for a time, the bijuu dama, chakra arms, a chakra cloak capable of tanking pretty much anything, healing from the kyuubi's chakra. and the fact that the mode seems to be greater than the sum of it's parts given that naruto was immobilised by the deva path with the chakra rods from far away, and he was able to overpower nagato in close range with not even 1-tail's worth of kyuubi chakra.

    in short what he would have:
    best sensing abilities- chakra (sm) and malice (km)
    best reaction ability (sm sensing ability), similar to the sharingan but faster, 360 and not dependent on eyesight (which can be an interesting technique combined with ma's dust techniques, hidden mist, smoke bombs etc)
    best durability- can tank pretty much anything. naruto in km tanked the raikage's punches. naruto in sm shattered a stabbing chakra rod. combine those two
    insane strength- naruto in sm can lift giant rocks. naruto in km can crush rocks with his chakra arms just trying to be gentle
    best speed- no need to elaborate. can only get better
    frog taka+ chakra arms- can give a new element to naruto's taijutsu
    ma and pa's genjutsu, perhaps the best in the manga. and invulnerability to genjutsu, what with the kyuubi and ma and pa to break him out, plus his clones and speed.
    healing abilities from the kyuubi
    the kyuubi's life energy which affects the mokuton ( yet to be explained but i think it will be important).

    in short, naruto would pretty much be a god

    WOW... this reply ^^
     
         

  20. #120
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    6,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Ma and Pa couldn't defeat Nagato, they can't defeat Obito, Madara, and the Juubi. I don't see this happening.
     
         

  21. #121
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    1,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    if SM and BM combine... that would be the greatest fusion since when Goku Super Saiyan 4 fused with Vegeta Super Saiyan 4 and became Gogeta Super Saiyan 4 :overjoy:
     
         

  22. #122
    Jinchuriki Shade the hedgehog's Avatar
    Status
    Shade the hedgehog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    troll
     
         

  23. #123
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Ma and Pa couldn't defeat Nagato, they can't defeat Obito, Madara, and the Juubi. I don't see this happening.
    LDUDE hahah.. im not saying when naruto summons ma and pa and the fight its over... i was suggesting that this would be narutos best logical move to immobilize the juubi.. after all the enemy is not only the juubi ... OBITO and MADARA is there.. so ma and pa is simply not enough...
     
         

  24. #124
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiiszame View Post
    if SM and BM combine... that would be the greatest fusion since when Goku Super Saiyan 4 fused with Vegeta Super Saiyan 4 and became Gogeta Super Saiyan 4 :overjoy:
    quite a DBZ fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade the hedgehog View Post
    troll
    LOL i think you dont even understand english hahaha
     
         

  25. #125
    Member kralence's Avatar
    Status
    kralence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Best Counter against juubi :D

    yah... that is the right way to say it...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •