Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 175
  1. #51
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Madara can dodge this? Gtfo kid. This is only 6th gate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...ture=endscreen

    Yes, Madara can dodge that. The fact you used an anime link PROVES you're a casual 'tard. Of course he can dodge that, he's been shown to move at EXTREMELY high speeds, along with the fact he has the sharingan. I mean how retarded can you get when you don't even understand a simple fact the manga shows you?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Blocking and dodging are two different things. Blocking doesn't involve speed.
    Everyone realizes that 'tard, but you're SITLL ****ing wrong. You could have to move fast to block something.

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    punches are waaay more effective than Raikages when he has gates open.
    Which you haven't proven. Gai's punches have also never shown to be as powerful as the raikage's punches, but you're a 'tard so you would know that.
     
         

  2. #52
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...ture=endscreen

    Yes, Madara can dodge that. The fact you used an anime link PROVES you're a casual 'tard. Of course he can dodge that, he's been shown to move at EXTREMELY high speeds, along with the fact he has the sharingan. I mean how retarded can you get when you don't even understand a simple fact the manga shows you?



    Everyone realizes that 'tard, but you're SITLL ****ing wrong. You could have to move fast to block something.



    Which you haven't proven. Gai's punches have also never shown to be as powerful as the raikage's punches, but you're a 'tard so you would know that.
    Ok so your telling me this punch. Isn't as strong as Raikages? LOOOOOOOOL. Your a failed troll.

     
         

  3. #53
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    6,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanging:O
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Madara Uchiha. His strength is supreme.




    Madara moves faster than gaara's sand, and he moves to the point he is a blur. He also jumps from the top of a rock spire to the bottom with no injury. Not to much of a feat in Naruto, where everyone and their mothers seems to be super-human, but it's still nice to remember.



    Look at the speed. He SLAUGHTERS many ninja before they can even react.




    He kicked a large ninja into a group of other ninja. See how they're all knocked off their feet.




    However, these take the cake. NO ONE has moved as fast, or been as durable, as Madara is in these two pages. He moves his hands from his sides to a cross position over his face, in the span of time it took for the raikage to punch him while has already INCHES from his face.
    those were all fodders, even Ino could do that. Also he had the sharingan on.
     
         

  4. #54
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    search bar >>>>>>>>>>>>> taijutsu
    searchbar >>>>>>>>>>>> your post o-o
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    4th raikage is the best in taijutsu.
     
         

  6. #56
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by zinescience View Post
    4th raikage is the best in taijutsu.
    No, Gai with his gates is. How is this not obvious...
     
         

  7. #57
    Member
    Status
    webhero is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    You have no source. That and the fact it doesn't matter if his eyes are superior, he still moved his body extremely fast. He is superior to Gai in taijutsu. Only idiots would disagree.

    Actually it's:

    1. Madara
    2. Obito
    Fanboy alert
     
         

  8. #58
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Ok so your telling me this punch. Isn't as strong as Raikages? LOOOOOOOOL. Your a failed troll.

    Holy shit you're tarded. If you think that the raikage's punch, which has been shown to be incredibly powerful, not stronger than the Hirudora, which couldn't even seriously injure kisame, then you are blatantly stating to everyone that you truly have gone into t the realm of FULL RETARD. YOu're a ****ing idiot who thinks that "HURRR DURRR ITZ BUIG DAT MEANZ IT POWERFUL" which is an expert display of your retard logic.

    Because you're a retard here are some examples of the raikage's strength that you obviously did not read. Naruto even STATES that HE would be finished if he took a direct hit from the raikage, and this was in his nine-tails mode.







    Quote Originally Posted by webhero View Post
    Fanboy alert
    The difference is I PROVED it, except with Obito, but since no one challenged me on it, aside from you, I didn't make the effort.

    The fact that Obito murdered dozens of anbu kirigakure ninja his taijutsu is obviously the greatest.

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    those were all fodders, even Ino could do that. Also he had the sharingan on.
    That doesn't change anything. He still moved faster than they were able to perceive, and killed them before they could react. You'll have to prove that "even ino could do that" before any HUMAN actually believes that. However, you're a 'tard so you won't.
     
         
    Last edited by Theserpent; 12-06-2012 at 12:14 AM.

  9. #59
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    I'll break this thread but not worth my words, seeing peoples incredible ignorance.
     
         

  10. #60
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    6,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanging:O
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post

    That doesn't change anything. He still moved faster than they were able to perceive, and killed them before they could react. You'll have to prove that "even ino could do that" before any HUMAN actually believes that. However, you're a 'tard so you won't.
    it doesnt matter if they couldnt react, they were fodder so what do you expect? Sasuke defeated 1,000 of those fodders without killing them and without the sharingan so really its not that impressive of a feat. Also what is a tard? lol
     
         
    Last edited by UchihaBrothers; 12-06-2012 at 12:20 AM.

  11. #61
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    This guy isn't even worth arguing with. he says Raikages punch is stronger than Gai's 7th gate.
     
         

  12. #62
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post

    it doesnt matter if they couldnt react, they were fodder so what do you expect? Sasuke defeated 1,000 of those fodders without killing them and without the sharingan so really its not that impressive of a feat. Also what is a tard? lol
    Nice retard logic there. Saying something is "fodder" as if it nullifies the feat in question is what idiots do. Madara still moved extremely fast and killed multiple ninja as a blur. Also, you're a retard if you think Sasuke didn't use the sharingan when he fought those ninja. Just because he didn't have it when it was over doesn't mean he didn't use it. Also, retard, a "tard" is a retard, but it's shortened. I mean can you seriously not decipher that?
     
         

  13. #63
    Member
    Status
    mimihigurashi is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Sorry mate, I'm a big Madara fan as well but I gotta hand it to Gai, I'm nearly sure that he's better at taijutsu.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    This guy isn't even worth arguing with. he says Raikages punch is stronger than Gai's 7th gate.
    You're a massive idiot. You can't refute the point so you pretend that i'm the one who is wrong, which is indicative of someone going "Full Retard".

    Quote Originally Posted by mimihigurashi View Post
    Sorry mate, I'm a big Madara fan as well but I gotta hand it to Gai, I'm nearly sure that he's better at taijutsu.
    If you're "nearly sure" about something, that means you're not using the manga to prove your point but your own bias, which is always wrong.
     
         

  15. #65
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    that is cuz of his mangekyo - not cuz of Taijutsu
    MS doesn't increase taijutsu skills.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    MS doesn't increase taijutsu skills.
    but sharingan does help with taijutsu, remember on part 1 when naruto was beating the shit outta sasuke until he got his 3rd tomoe?

    EMS enables madara to even see the difference between shadow clones, not even byakugan can tell right away whether or not shadow clones are the real one.
     
         

  17. #67
    Member always thinking's Avatar
    Status
    always thinking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    in the shadows
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    watching the chaos unfold
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    I don't know but is it who's not whoes, please spell correctly
     
         

  18. #68
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    6,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanging:O
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Nice retard logic there. Saying something is "fodder" as if it nullifies the feat in question is what idiots do. Madara still moved extremely fast and killed multiple ninja as a blur. Also, you're a retard if you think Sasuke didn't use the sharingan when he fought those ninja. Just because he didn't have it when it was over doesn't mean he didn't use it. Also, retard, a "tard" is a retard, but it's shortened. I mean can you seriously not decipher that?
    Fodder is a big deal in this case. These are guys who are barely stronger than a white zetsu. If those fodders were strong ninja Madara wouldnt have taken them down so easily. Actually in the anime it shows more of Sasuke vs 1,000 fodders and in that It doesnt show Sasuke using the sharigan. Besides whether he had the sharigan or not it was still more of a impressive feat than madara's
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    guy.hands down
     
         

  20. #70
    Member
    Status
    mimihigurashi is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post



    If you're "nearly sure" about something, that means you're not using the manga to prove your point but your own bias, which is always wrong.
    Actually I was judging by the manga.. and most importantly, I was talking to the OP.
     
         

  21. #71
    Plot no Jutsu! GdaTyler's Avatar
    Status
    GdaTyler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    389
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

     
         

  22. #72
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Just ignore the troll guys. Everyone knows Gai is the best, you don't have to prove anything to him.
     
         

  23. #73
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Then post the scan. the manga never said ANYTHING about gai being better than Mandara, it only says he is a proficient Taijutsu specialist. Stop wanking gai, scrub.

    You can't find one example of Gai doing ANYTHING on par with what Madara did in the examples I showed.
    You are really mature man, editing my post to make me look like some douchebag... That's what you do when people try to discuss with you ? Hmph, I pity you man.
     
         

  24. #74
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    6,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanging:O
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Just ignore the troll guys. Everyone knows Gai is the best, you don't have to prove anything to him.
    Yea i think im done, hopefully he rereads his posts and see how much of a fail he was
     
         

  25. #75
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: Whoes the best Taijutsu User?

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    search bar >>>>>>>>>>>>> taijutsu
    Do you think this makes you cool or something? This is spam, it contributes nothing to this thread.

    OT: Gai, in a taijutsu fight he would defeat Madara. My opinion anyway.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •