Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Closed] Getting to know someone, between sparing.

Casual Spar

Standard Rei's Rules and regulations
    Use everything and anything you like
    Starting range shall be mid as we are both ready
    As its unofficial, Killing is fine, however stealing wont count
    The location shall be a thinning dead forest such as the Kakazu and Hidan Arc.
    Ill be using my Kida Masaomi Uchiha Bio (some updates needed just with finishing some trainings)

Post your Bio, and you may make a move ^__^

Lets both have fun!

Kida arrives in the Dead Forest, as per the note.

"Meet in the Dead Forest. You will find the Answers you seek"

It was a strange note to be sure, but maybe he could find who and why someone had set him up. They forced him to leave his village, and he wanted answers, and revenge....

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Closed] Getting to know someone, between sparing.

Someone called?
    From up in a tree, Mystogan falls to the ground and turns to face the new person in the forest. His fan-shaped staff in hand, Mystogan looks sideways at Kida, examining him to determine the level of threat.
    So what brings you here, kid?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Kida hears the voice, he watches as someone comes down to the ground. A strange figure at that, wielding a staff, calling out to him. Was this the man that sent the note? What did he know? Kida wanted to know...

I was called here...by this note. Im not sure what you know, but I will find out. You can tell me, or I'll force it out of you!

Kida felt his anger rise as he recalled memories from his past, chakra beginning to rise to his eyes. As his pupils turned red, he scowls towards his opponent

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Mystogan watches this strange person, he takes note of the eyes; Mystogan always watches a persons eyes, just in case he ever ran into the people he had devoted his life to fighting. Finally, one of the red-eyed men; a member of the Uchiha clan! This was what Mystogan's life had been building towards. That and fighting his twin brother.
    One of them, are you? Konoha's finest? Mystogan twirls his staff around with one hand, the other four staves on his back being revealed as his moves. I finally get to meet one... This shall be interesting.
    Mystogan then reaches back with one hand, and in a fluent motion plants all five staves before him, creating a dramatic effect.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the strange man had taken his staves and planted them, a shockwaves is sent forward towards Kida. Kida couldn't help but let his jaw clench with the display, as his old sensei had taught him, theatrics are powerful tools. Kida could tell that his opponent was powerful, but decided to test how serious he was...

I am... Even if I haven't mastered my eyes yet, I'm sure they can still see through your cheap tricks. I only need my first stage to take you on.

Even if he felt brave, he knew this would be a tough fight.

Tell me strange one, who are you? And what do you know of the Red Eyed Clan?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am a child of the Demon clan of the hidden country; there is no entering unless you are selected. I know all of the red eye clan. You, as a clan, are very skilled in the arts of fire style and genjutsu, and many are adapt to close range, taijutsu combat.
    Then, almost as if to test his statement, Mystogan takes a quick step around his center staff, making a single handseal with his hands down by his legs, so as to keep it as unnoticable as possible. After the handseal is made, it appears as though Mystogan has suddenly sprung a meter closer to his opponent, while in reality he has merely distorted his opponents vision. Then, as soon as the genjutsu is placed, Mystogan takes out a kunai and, when just over a meter from the young man, swings the kunai like a short sword towards his opponent, with plenty of room between the two of them. Immediately after the swing, Mystogan jumps backwards, performing a backflip as he hands once again behind his five staff barrier (they're planted in the ground, so the base is wedged into the earth, making it so they can stay standing and not fall over).
    Are you one of them?
    ( Genjutsu: Okuyuki Chikaku ) - Illusion Technique: Depth Perception
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes three handseals, casting an illusion on a single target that causes that target to see the user one metre closer to him than he really is. Although this is useless in terms of avoiding most Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, it is very useful in causing Taijutsu or Kenjutsu users to swing at the air one metre in front of the user's real position, safeguarding the user from damage.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Kida notices the opponent jump forward, he thinks to himself;

Wow, hes pretty fast...I couldnt even track it with my sharingan

then as you take a swing at me with the kunai, thinking that your really close to me going for a kill, I make a move. As your arm begins to swing upwards I gather your going for a leathal hit, and so I arch my back, to cartwheel backwards. Also taking aim, I try to get my foot as it flicks upwards to knock the kunai out of your hand, but connect with nothing. As I land back on my feet, I take a quick guess to think to myself.

Hmm...I didnt hit anything, though Im sure I went through his hand....it must be a genjutsu.....From when he burst forward the first time!

Kida smiles and he knows that it was a fun trick, and could have been very deadly. He then decides to play a little of his own.

Wow, that was close. Ill admit, that nearly got me. However I can play that game to!

Kida then makes a boar symbol, commonly found in Earth based attacks, and shouts out;
    Earth Style! Earth Moving Core!

The earth around under the man then seems to lower at a fast rate, while he falls with it, stuck in a hole 8 meters down. In reality, Kida had simply released genjutsu at his opponent, and manipulated the surroundings so that it looked like the earth around his rose up and his platform fell down.

Kida, still knowing he'll have to break the genjutsu, takes a kunai from his pocket, and slits his thumb, causing a sharp pain jolt, and thus fading the close opposition back to his original self one meter back. Kida then throws the kunai towards his opponent to await his response.

( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After the young man shouted his technique, Mystogan prepared himself for a quick drop or raise, bending his knees and looking intently from behind his staves. As nothing happens, he assumes that what this person had intended to do was genjutsu to create an opening.
    Cleaver kid... However, he needs to be better than that against someone like me! he thought.
    Pretending to be trapped in a genjutsu with effects matching the doton technique his opponent stated earlier, Mystogan looked wildly around, and then up to the sky, as if searching for an exit. However, Mystogan never let his opponent leave the corner of his eye; that was bad. As a kunai came towards him, Mystogan moves his hands in front of him, near his staves, as if he was feeling for a wall. But suddenly, Mystogan grabbed his staff with an eye-shape at the top and positioned it so the kunai made contact with the eye, blocking it.

Please, as if one of the Demon clan would fall for anything so cheap!
    Mystogan then looks his opponent in the eyes, placing him under another genjutsu where a snake slowly slithers its way up his leg, constricting his movement. Then, the snake holds its head near the mans left ear, hissing and bearing its fangs. In reality, while the paralysis-type genjutsu sets in, Mystogan makes light reflect off of his body in such a way that he becomes invisible, something easily achieved by many genjutsu, and therefore not terribly out of the ordinary.
    How will you fight now, oh child of the Fan clan, with your precious illusions nullified?
    ( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Note: Uchiha is similar to Uchiwa, a fan used to keep a flame going in Japan which resembles the shape on the back of many of their clothing (that ping-pong paddle shape on the back of Sasuke's shirt in Part I)
    Note: Nekura clan members, such as Mystogan, are immune to foriegn chakras entering their body, which is how genjutsu works, thus making us immune to genjutsu (in case you were wondering)

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kida, fixating on his opponent doesnt notice the snake climbing up, and begins to contrict him. By the time he notices its too late and he's trapped. He looks over to where his opponent was, as he has disappeared.

The Demon Clan......That sounds so familiar....legends in genjutsu? You're one of them?...Well then, I guess Ill have to change up..

Another genjutsu? or technique? Kida quickly tries to think, while the snake constricts him. Remembering his training, about about a surge of chakra, as the snake dispereses. Kida, wanting to keep the element of surprise, keeps his position, arms together. Kida being able to see the chakra inflection like a mist, gathers that it must be his target.

Kida takes aim quickly, and gathers suit chakra around his body. In one quick burst, he transforms his body to water and back, releasing a surge of chakra throughout his body. Following up, he quickly jumps up onto a branch of a tree to the left of himself, and takes an explosive tagged kunai, throwing it down between his opponent. Kida then begins to channel handseals as the kunai with tags multiply and land around the battlefield between them. Kida then blows out a stream from his mouth, whipping up a wind stream, that covers the floor in dirt, hiding most of the tags in dirt as well.

I wonder if you have the gift with eyes as well?

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

Apologies, if I get facts/technique uses wrong, Ive been told many different things, and just trying to use them best I was told

Last edited by Zatanna; 12-07-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was a very creative way of breaking the gen; nicer than, say, Nagashi. However, you used a C-rank to defeat a B-rank. Now, I honestly don't care, but just something to watch out for in the future; creative move, anyhow. :D
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    As the swarm of kunai come towards Mystogan, he watches to see that the kunai does not come at the proper angle nor speed to harm him directly; however, the following move reveals the mans true intentions. As the multiple kunai, each attached to an explosive tag, hit the ground, a gust of wind blow the kunai onto the ground and cover everything in a layer of dust, essentially hiding everything.
    Such a cleaver kid... I should be careful around him...

Eyes? What have I to do with eyes? I am a shinobi of Kirigakure, where the mist is thick and allusive; my eyes cannot be relyed on.

Then, Mystogan makes a shadow clone, and while the puff of smoke still lingers, the real Mystogan transforms into a senbon, where the clone grabs the needle from mid-air, and holds it in his left hand, a handful of regular senbon in his right. Channeling fuuton chakra into right-handed senbon, Mystogan's clone waits for the puff of smoke to settle down, where he then throws the senbon towards the young man in a tree.
    Your eyes see chakra... But can you see what kind is coming?
    Then, from behind, the roar of fire springs to life, and the young man percieves his shadow elongating, the source of light being behind his back. Should he turn around, a great blazing ball of fire will meet his gaze. From the front is a barrage of wind-enfused senbon needles, one of which is the real Mystogan, while from behind a fireball appears to decend upon the young man. While the young man is facing the blazing illusions and the breezey/false needles, Mystogan's clone leans upon his skull-shaped staff, smirking at his opponent.
    This is much more than just a simple test of your taijutsu reactions... This is now a full-scale fight. However, can you keep up to my test...?
    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Upon watching his opponent, Kida watches as he makes a a cloud of smoke, as he spins and proceeds to throw the senbon towards his position.

Thinking to himself he says That smoke just to throw senbon at me? Something's not right.

As the senbon come towards him he begins to see his shadow grow from behind him. Hearing a roaring fire coming at him, Kida has to think fast. Taking in a deep breathe, Kida leaps forward to a tree short distance to the clone, and claps his hands down towards the incoming senbon, sending a gust of wind down to the weapons forcing them off course. Then while flipping forward, Kida expels a torrent of water from his mouth at the fire, as he lands on the next trees' trunk, looking down at the clone, and channeling doton chakra while making a tiger seal. Then from under the clone, the earth turns to mud, as it begins to run towards the minefield of explosive kunai tags.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the wind pushes back the fuuton-enfused senbon, and touches the senbon which Mystogan had transformed into, he poofs back into regular form, a few senbon sticking into body from the wind.
    Are you ready!?
    Mystogan creates a strong current of wind behind his body, which was slowed by the C-rank wind coming at him, to push himself quicky towards his opponent of the Uchiha clan. While flying towards the man, Mystogan generates a massive spinning ball of energy in his right hand, held out to crash into his opponent.
    From the teachings of -Tenzo-sensei! OLD MAN RASENGAN!
    After the event of the massive Rasengan, Mystogan stands, with senbon sticking out of the front of his body, before the young man of the Uchiha clan, in short range of him. With his clone gone, and thus the genjutsu ended, Mystogan widens his stance, and spreads his arms out, glaring at the Uchiha kid.
    Can you even stand, child? Are you strong enough to survive an encounter with me? This is your final chance, I promise to kill you the next one I get. The powerful fight and fall when it is done, but the strong fall and refuse to remain down...
    (Futon: Uindo no Mai) Wind Release: Wind Dance
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will use their wind chakra to push their opponent in any direction they choose.
    ~Can only be used 3X per battle.~
    ~No other wind jutsu can be used in the same turn.~

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.