Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Member Barocka Flocka Flames's Avatar
    Status
    Barocka Flocka Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Please helppppppppp!!

    Can Yamato pull the first out of the gedo tree in the hideout?
    That would be very useful......
     
         

  2. #2
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    Ask Kishi if he has that planned.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

     
         

  4. #4
    Origami Angel Ame no kage's Avatar
    Status
    Ame no kage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prove your point or stay home~
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    he would need a soul lol but sadly its sealed
     
         

  5. #5
    Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Deidara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    Posts
    798
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never here
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    I'm sorry, I can't assist Yamato do this task :/
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    I know that you are doing some kind of sutble trolling by making stupid threads with stupid topics....you aren't funny.
     
         

  7. #7
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    Well, if it isn't the troll who cried wood.
     
         

  8. #8
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    No I don't believe he can...it is just the manifistation of his DNA within the tree...
     
         

  9. #9
    when lightning stikes.... Phantom Guardian's Avatar
    Status
    Phantom Guardian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    down the street, to your right.
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    what if Yamato turned into Hashirama and defeated Madara?
     
         

  10. #10
    Uchiha Clan member Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia GMT+10
    Posts
    23,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uni has begun again. Catch up
    with youse later!
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Ask Kishi if he has that planned.
    ^ THIS ^

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    A bit harsh, don't u think??
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    ^ THIS ^



    A bit harsh, don't u think??
    If you knew how this guys threads are, you wouldn't think so...he constantly makes threads about retarded topics like this one.

    I guess you could call it "subtle trolling"
     
         

  12. #12
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I know that you are doing some kind of sutble trolling by making stupid threads with stupid topics....you aren't funny.

    Your posts are progressively becoming annoying, read the NB Rules before posting such hypothetical waste.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Your posts are progressively becoming annoying, read the NB Rules before posting such hypothetical waste.
    Are you mad because your ridiculous and stupid belief makes no sense at all? Are you mad cause my posts proved you wrong, don't blame me, I just had to clear the stupidity in that thread you made. My posts are annoying to you because I actually read the manga unlike you....keep on crying about my posts.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    3,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    No he can't
     
         

  15. #15
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Are you mad because your ridiculous and stupid belief makes no sense at all? Are you mad cause my posts proved you wrong, don't blame me, I just had to clear the stupidity in that thread you made. My posts are annoying to you because I actually read the manga unlike you....keep on crying about my posts.

    Look at your reputation bar and look at mine, look at the amount of posts you made and look at mine.

    Who's making the most pointless posts and threads the most then?

    By the way you are posting to this thread nobody will like you, no one will agree with you. Its just not nice.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Please helppppppppp!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post

    Look at your reputation bar and look at mine, look at the amount of posts you made and look at mine.

    Who's making the most pointless posts and threads the most then?

    By the way you are posting to this thread nobody will like you, no one will agree with you. Its just not nice.
    , you get rep because you make WAY more threads than I do first of all...if someone doesn't make threads then they normally won't get a lot of rep, Did you think about that before trying to gauge the usefulness of ALL your posts on rep?

    Still doesn't change the fact that you can't read the manga, doesn't change the fact that you twist manga fact

    And if you don't like my post, ignore it and keep on scrolling, I don't care what you think. I know you only replied to me because I proved you wrong with facts...if I had ignored your thread, you wouldn't have replied to me here.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •