Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    In over my head

    Reis R&R
    Mid range
    I have a Katana on my left and right side.
    Post your bio, I'll go first. Someone new please. -_-'
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City of Gods
    Posts
    13,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!
     

    Re: In over my head

    Vayne with full attire
     
         
    Last edited by Vayne; 12-06-2012 at 03:32 PM.

  3. #3
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: In over my head

    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Vayne with a sword sheathed in his left hip
    Vayne doesn't seem to be approved, but I'll assume he's an update.
    _________________

    I quickly release my Earth chakra to make multiple pillars of Earth to come out of the ground short range around you, covering every possible angle, with some coming out at an angle so that their tips are aimed at you.
    As soon as the pillars come out, water gushes out of them instantly. Pushing you back with force, but not out of the way of the pillars, the water would merely knock you back a meter or two whilst making you extremely wet. The water would gush out as soon as the pillars are out, the two happen almost simultaneously, with the water acting like wave of inspiration, but faster considering it has to travel a lot less.

    (Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Style Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

    (Suiton: Bāsuto) – Water Release: Burst
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Depends on Earth/Wood jutsu used before hand.
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user would activate this jutsu which allows him to add his water chakra to all Earth/Wood jutsus used no more than a second after the usage of the Earth/Wood jutsu. Although it does no physical harm, this jutsu allows the user to shoot out an extremely quick burst of water straight after an Earth/Wood jutsu is used from wherever that Earth/Wood jutsu appears from. For example, if Spikes are used, this jutsu would allow a quick burst of water to shoot out to anywhere short range from the spikes themselves. This jutsu does not work on the mud related Earth jutsu. The water itself does no damage, however it has some pushing force which is able to knock an opponent back a meter or two, other than that it mainly distracts the opponent. The user can deactivate this jutsu at any time, and can stop the addition of water chakra so that he/she can control when the water bursts out.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City of Gods
    Posts
    13,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!
     

    Re: In over my head

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Vayne doesn't seem to be approved, but I'll assume he's an update.
    _________________

    I quickly release my Earth chakra to make multiple pillars of Earth to come out of the ground short range around you, covering every possible angle, with some coming out at an angle so that their tips are aimed at you.
    As soon as the pillars come out, water gushes out of them instantly. Pushing you back with force, but not out of the way of the pillars, the water would merely knock you back a meter or two whilst making you extremely wet. The water would gush out as soon as the pillars are out, the two happen almost simultaneously, with the water acting like wave of inspiration, but faster considering it has to travel a lot less.

    (Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Style Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

    (Suiton: Bāsuto) – Water Release: Burst
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Depends on Earth/Wood jutsu used before hand.
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user would activate this jutsu which allows him to add his water chakra to all Earth/Wood jutsus used no more than a second after the usage of the Earth/Wood jutsu. Although it does no physical harm, this jutsu allows the user to shoot out an extremely quick burst of water straight after an Earth/Wood jutsu is used from wherever that Earth/Wood jutsu appears from. For example, if Spikes are used, this jutsu would allow a quick burst of water to shoot out to anywhere short range from the spikes themselves. This jutsu does not work on the mud related Earth jutsu. The water itself does no damage, however it has some pushing force which is able to knock an opponent back a meter or two, other than that it mainly distracts the opponent. The user can deactivate this jutsu at any time, and can stop the addition of water chakra so that he/she can control when the water bursts out.
    As I hear crumbling in the ground I prepare myself for a underground attack, as soon as the pillars emerge I punch the air beneath me sending me high in the sky in a vertical line, now as I am in the air I once again punch the air in your direction sending a hurricane towards you, as soon as the hurricane 'emerges' a pillar of earth knock you from behind towards the incoming hurricane which by itself sent me back a bit approximately long range from your original direction but still mid from your current flying one. I also took minor damage from the spikes but slightly not enough to cause me much pain or hinder me in the battle.
    X2
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.*



    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

     
         

  5. #5
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: In over my head

    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    As I hear crumbling in the ground I prepare myself for a underground attack, as soon as the pillars emerge I punch the air beneath me sending me high in the sky in a vertical line, now as I am in the air I once again punch the air in your direction sending a hurricane towards you, as soon as the hurricane 'emerges' a pillar of earth knock you from behind towards the incoming hurricane which by itself sent me back a bit approximately long range from your original direction but still mid from your current flying one. I also took minor damage from the spikes but slightly not enough to cause me much pain or hinder me in the battle.
    X2
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.*



    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

    As you launch yourself into the air, I perform one hand seal and release my chakra into your brain, making you think a thick rope of water has suddenly materialized around your body. The rope wraps tightly around your body, preventing you from moving, and causing you to start falling back towards the ground as there's nothing keeping you up.

    I then concentrate on my fire chakra and I slam my hands down into the ground, releasing the fire chakra which then comes out as two scorching fire birds, from both your right and left side. Both birds are the size of the hawk sasuke summoned against his fight with Danzo. The birds would smash against each other, with you in between them, which causes enough pain to release you from the genjutsu, it does however, also leave you on the ground with some serious burns.

    (Genjutsu: Mizu Ei ) - Illusion Technique: Water Wrap
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases his chakra and inserts it into his opponents brain whilst performing the snake hand seal, making it seem as if a long thick rope of water has suddenly materialize out of nowhere and wraps it self around the opponent, constricting the opponents movement, the rope would be so tight that the opponent wouldn't be able to move any parts of his body, thus preventing him from performing any hand seals, in reality the opponent would just be standing still struggling to move since he thinks a rope of water has tightly wrapped itself around his body.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times.
    Note: No other genjutsu in same turn.
    Note: Lasts for 2 turn if the opponent hasn't managed to figure out it's a genjutsu and release himself.

    Katon: Nibai Batsu) Fire Release: Double attack
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Rank: A
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user concentrates his Katon chakra and slams his hands into the ground releasing the fire chakra where it then comes out from his opponents side (3 meters away from each of the opponents side) the fire then forms into two hawks -each roughly the size of the hawk sasuke summoned against danzo- to come out and shoot off towards the opponents location from both his sides (his left and right side) trapping the opponent in the center of the attack. Upon collision with each other and the opponent in the middle of them, the birds explode and create a giant fire viciously burning the opponent between them. These birds can shoot out of the ground to a maximum height of 3 meters before clashing with each other and exploding.
    Note: Can be used 3 times.
    Note: No S-rank Fire in same turn and previous turn
    Note: After using it once, must wait another turn before using it again.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City of Gods
    Posts
    13,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!
     

    Re: In over my head

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    As you launch yourself into the air, I perform one hand seal and release my chakra into your brain, making you think a thick rope of water has suddenly materialized around your body. The rope wraps tightly around your body, preventing you from moving, and causing you to start falling back towards the ground as there's nothing keeping you up.

    I then concentrate on my fire chakra and I slam my hands down into the ground, releasing the fire chakra which then comes out as two scorching fire birds, from both your right and left side. Both birds are the size of the hawk sasuke summoned against his fight with Danzo. The birds would smash against each other, with you in between them, which causes enough pain to release you from the genjutsu, it does however, also leave you on the ground with some serious burns.

    (Genjutsu: Mizu Ei ) - Illusion Technique: Water Wrap
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases his chakra and inserts it into his opponents brain whilst performing the snake hand seal, making it seem as if a long thick rope of water has suddenly materialize out of nowhere and wraps it self around the opponent, constricting the opponents movement, the rope would be so tight that the opponent wouldn't be able to move any parts of his body, thus preventing him from performing any hand seals, in reality the opponent would just be standing still struggling to move since he thinks a rope of water has tightly wrapped itself around his body.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times.
    Note: No other genjutsu in same turn.
    Note: Lasts for 2 turn if the opponent hasn't managed to figure out it's a genjutsu and release himself.

    Katon: Nibai Batsu) Fire Release: Double attack
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Rank: A
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user concentrates his Katon chakra and slams his hands into the ground releasing the fire chakra where it then comes out from his opponents side (3 meters away from each of the opponents side) the fire then forms into two hawks -each roughly the size of the hawk sasuke summoned against danzo- to come out and shoot off towards the opponents location from both his sides (his left and right side) trapping the opponent in the center of the attack. Upon collision with each other and the opponent in the middle of them, the birds explode and create a giant fire viciously burning the opponent between them. These birds can shoot out of the ground to a maximum height of 3 meters before clashing with each other and exploding.
    Note: Can be used 3 times.
    Note: No S-rank Fire in same turn and previous turn
    Note: After using it once, must wait another turn before using it again.
    As I am in the air, and a rope of water materializes out of nowhere surrounds me preventing any movements using my hands and legs as well, I feel that I am in danger and I must capitalize in some sorts from this opportunity, so while I am in the air and as my desend begins, I gather chakra and breath out a large fireball that travels towards you.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.


    As the fireball travels and I am still in the air I expel a second ball like structure towards you, however this 'ball' is made out of wind chakra, and wind being faster than the fire, causes the technique to 'catch' up to the fireball and combine with it and head towards you in a faster pace.

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    As the combined attacks head towards you, I will still be descending and heading towards the previously created spikes, I time my next move perfectly, as I am about to hit the spikes I expel wind from my mouth in an angle that sends me back, while allowing a single spike to 'cut' through the rope and slightly though my clothes from the back, as I do that I notice as I fly backwards towards long range that the rope didn't cut off so I deduce that it has to be a genjutsu due to the rope forming instantly out of nowhere, and it not getting cut, so with one mighty surge of chakra I release the technique freeing myself.

    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.



    Not sure I'd the last line where I break out it gen is legit, if it isn't I am standing tied long range from you.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •