Black Uchiha vs ZandaT [Official]

Rules: R&R (official)
    Range: Mid
    CJ: Yes
    CE: Yes
    Killing/stealing: yes
    Reply limit: 3 days
    Terrain:

You may have 1st move only post if you agree with the rules, vm me otherwise.

Orochimaru bio in sig

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus piece on me keeping me
    anointed

Re: Black Uchiha vs ZandaT [Official]

Orochimaru! I have traveled long and far looking for you, and know that I have this opportunity to kill you, I promise I won't let this chance pass!

Sean takes out a 2 scrolls and channels chakra into them, summoning a fire dragon and a fire Tiger, the Dragon charges after Orchimaru, and the tigre follows at distance in a stalking manner waiting for the opportunity to strike and kill Orochimaru.
    (Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    (Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Sean then uses his lightning chakra to surround his body in an electric field as he awaits the results of his 2 summons.
    (Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Black Uchiha vs ZandaT [Official]

Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Orochimaru! I have traveled long and far looking for you, and know that I have this opportunity to kill you, I promise I won't let this chance pass!

Sean takes out a 2 scrolls and channels chakra into them, summoning a fire dragon and a fire Tiger, the Dragon charges after Orchimaru, and the tigre follows at distance in a stalking manner waiting for the opportunity to strike and kill Orochimaru.
    (Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    (Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Sean then uses his lightning chakra to surround his body in an electric field as he awaits the results of his 2 summons.
    (Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.
    You kill me? Ha ha ha *licks face* I shall make you a part of my collection.

As you lay out the scrolls and try and make the fire creatures, the scrolls simply burn up (you are a jounin and can't use S-rank). As this happens I make spikes come from the earth around you to stab you in your legs and arms.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

I take your mangled body to my east hideout. (Takes bio)