Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 66
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Its pretty obvious..I mean....the bayakugan's field of vision won't allow a sneak attack from minato..inless minato had intel on their blindspot...but we all saw how neji created a field of chakra to sense attacks directed to his blindspot...that sharingan can only predict what they see...so ftg takes the cake....but byakugan takes minato to deep waters...what say u?
     
         
    Last edited by Takeshi Uzumaki; 12-02-2012 at 07:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    No reason? Then gtfo , and I hope you know Mod's consider threads like these troll threads
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    No reason? Then gtfo , and I hope you know Mod's consider threads like these troll threads
    Well let me edit since jackasses like u can't see the obvious
     
         

  4. #4
    Member III HOKAGE III's Avatar
    Status
    III HOKAGE III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Agree!! FTW
     
         

  5. #5
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Posts
    4,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by SageMode 23 View Post
    Agree?? I'm gonna be like shino for a sec and say .."I don't need a reason why". Cuz I think its obvious..lol
    Plus rep for the fact you mention Shino in a thread in a good way. Shino is the best.
     
         

  6. #6
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by SageMode 23 View Post
    Well let me edit since jackasses like u can't see the obvious
    eat my sh*t : D
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    eat my sh*t : D
    Ur useless bro
     
         

  8. #8
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Really neji is the only one we've seen do that and the SG sees everything and copies everything before its done and throwing kunai is so predictable plus genjutsu *facepalm* fail thread
     
         

  9. #9
    Member anointed1's Avatar
    Status
    anointed1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    I agree that Minato would have a more difficult time fighting against a Hyuga than a Uchiha because of the field of vision granted by the byakugan. Minato specializes in sneak attacks and most of the surprise would be taken away fighting against one who has 360 degree vision.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Really neji is the only one we've seen do that and the SG sees everything and copies everything before its done and throwing kunai is so predictable plus genjutsu *facepalm* fail thread

    Well u should consider that neji was a genin and any other top level hyuga should be more than capable of bypassing their weakness...and the sharingan can predict movements and copy HANDSEALS. To help the user copy certain ninjutsu...last time I check...minato ftg came from that of seal and he wouldn't just throw one kunai at a time if his opponent could predict his moves...ps. don't just say "sharingan can copy move" cuz not every move can be mocked and no the sharingan does not see everything and I will provide proof if u need it but any further debating with u would be usless..so I won't go any further....fail to u sir..."facepalm x2"
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Nope. Minato> all Hyuuga. Minato is simply to fast. too many place he can teleport to instantly. minato is fast enough to attack head on without blind spots and kill. getting touched by minato means you just died. as soon as minato touches his enemies they are marked and can then be instantly killed at any moment. Hyuuga stands little chance against high speed.
     
         

  12. #12
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Really neji is the only one we've seen do that and the SG sees everything and copies everything before its done and throwing kunai is so predictable plus genjutsu *facepalm* fail thread
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by anointed1 View Post
    I agree that Minato would have a more difficult time fighting against a Hyuga than a Uchiha because of the field of vision granted by the byakugan. Minato specializes in sneak attacks and most of the surprise would be taken away fighting against one who has 360 degree vision.
    How do we know Minato specializes in sneak attacks? Every battle i've seen him in he charged straight ahead at his opponent but atleast you backed your opinion up with some evidence
     
         

  13. #13
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Its kind of a matchup problem form him. Minato can outspeed any of the 3-tomoe sharingan users of the uchiha and FTG would totally outclass them(again, just 3 tomoe, not MS), plus they are open to attacks from behind.

    Byakugan users like hyuuga can see everything including where he placed his kunai and they can defend against him from any attack angle by using thier chakra control to release chakra from any opening in their body.

    Advanced hyuugas can use rotation technique to deflect any kunai in the vicinity of the dome and they can counter attack from close range using the 64 palms technique and vacuum palm to attack from a distance.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    Nope. Minato> all Hyuuga. Minato is simply to fast. too many place he can teleport to instantly. minato is fast enough to attack head on without blind spots and kill. getting touched by minato means you just died. as soon as minato touches his enemies they are marked and can then be instantly killed at any moment. Hyuuga stands little chance against high speed.
    The byakugan allows the user to sense attacks. Therefore sneak attacks are impossible.
     
         

  15. #15
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by SageMode 23 View Post
    Well u should consider that neji was a genin and any other top level hyuga should be more than capable of bypassing their weakness...and the sharingan can predict movements and copy HANDSEALS. To help the user copy certain ninjutsu...last time I check...minato ftg came from that of seal and he wouldn't just throw one kunai at a time if his opponent could predict his moves...ps. don't just say "sharingan can copy move" cuz not every move can be mocked and no the sharingan does not see everything and I will provide proof if u need it but any further debating with u would be usless..so I won't go any further....fail to u sir..."facepalm x2"
    If you had said Minato would had some difficulties beating byakugan i wouldn't even say anything cuz it's your opinion but you said Byakugan beats him gdfo :sy: X OVER 9000
     
         

  16. #16
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Remember when Neji fought that guy when he and the others went out to get Sasuke back?

    That guy was able to get his blind spot and kick his shit in even though Neji beat him

    If he could do a good job Minato definately can.

    /Thread.
     
         

  17. #17
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Minato doesn't specialize in sneak attacks, He specializes in quick upfront assassinations , there is a huge difference

    You don't need sharingan to predict Minato, Killer bee showed this... With sharingan you have a extra advantage of being able to track and predict the movements of his kunai for v2...

    I Fail to see your point
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Remember when Neji fought that guy when he and the others went out to get Sasuke back?

    That guy was able to get his blind spot and kick his shit in even though Neji beat him

    If he could do a good job Minato definately can.

    /Thread.
    I'm not sure if your stating minato can beat neji or not. Its obvious he can but the byakugan allows the user to sense attacks, depending on the person using the byakgan minato can be beaten. A tool is only as effective as its user.
     
         

  19. #19
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Remember when Neji fought that guy when he and the others went out to get Sasuke back?

    That guy was able to get his blind spot and kick his shit in even though Neji beat him

    If he could do a good job Minato definately can.

    /Thread.
    Kidomaru had a certain arsenal set that was perfect to countering the hyuuga techniques. Minato doesnt have any of those techniques and has nothing that can attack him from the blind spot
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    If you had said Minato would had some difficulties beating byakugan i wouldn't even say anything cuz it's your opinion but you said Byakugan beats him gdfo :sy: X OVER 9000
    I can care less what u have to say now... After telling me to "eat ur shit"... Ur worth as a human being dropped.... Please refrain from posting in my threads .
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The byakugan allows the user to sense attacks. Therefore sneak attacks are impossible.
    Yeah that's true however, let's look back to part 1 when sasuke and rock lee started fighting during the chunnin exams. Sasuke was able to see his attack's yet he couldn't defend himself.

    Seeing the attack doesn't mean it's ineffective. It would come down the the person and his abilities to react to Minato attack's which are instant. I doubt there is anyone who would react to his attack's considering his reflexes are unrivaled.
     
         

  22. #22
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Minato doesn't specialize in sneak attacks, He specializes in quick upfront assassinations , there is a huge difference

    You don't need sharingan to predict Minato, Killer bee showed this... With sharingan you have a extra advantage of being able to track and predict the movements of his kunai for v2...

    I Fail to see your point
    Well, Bee only prepared himself naturally because he probably noticed the marking on himself before. Sharingan precognition has nothing to do with it. In fact Sharingan can't predict an instant teleportation. Ask to Tobi what's FTG and he will learn it to you
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Yeah that's true however, let's look back to part 1 when sasuke and rock lee started fighting during the chunnin exams. Sasuke was able to see his attack's yet he couldn't defend himself.

    Seeing the attack doesn't mean it's ineffective. It would come down the the person and his abilities to react to Minato attack's which are instant. I doubt there is anyone who would react to his attack's considering his reflexes are unrivaled.
    That is true no doubt, I'm merely stating the Byakugan would give the user the ability to see the attack coming. The argument here is that Minato cannot beat the Byakugan in terms of its dojutsu prowess not a specific character. Therefore my argument still stands only due to this topic being solely about the dojutsu and not a specific character.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    eat my sh*t : D
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


    I laughed so hard at this
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    That is true no doubt, I'm merely stating the Byakugan would give the user the ability to see the attack coming. The argument here is that Minato cannot beat the Byakugan in terms of its dojutsu prowess not a specific character. Therefore my argument still stands only due to this topic being solely about the dojutsu and not a specific character.
    Well obviously I don't mean hinata will beat him..lol. but take someone like neji's father who would obviously be top tier...or nehi himself...
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •