• Gaara

31 59.62%
Page 7 of 11 « First ... 34567891011 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friend to everyone

Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

Gaara being able to fly and Tsunade relying on close combat means that Gaara will fodderize her completly , she cant touch him in the air but he can make a sahara and completly crush here

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Tsunade's massive store of chakra in her yin seal > Gaara's chakra.
    Gaara started the war with a tailed beast move(sand tsunami) you can imagine how much chakra that cost, he fought 3 kages at once, he fought 2 kages one on one, blocked madara's meteors and all this time while maintaining the sand armour which costs so much chakra and he has not used his gourd sand much which also contains chakra he has been storing since he was a kid while tsunade used it up against pain. So their chakra amount is almost the same plus her moves need more chakra to perform so the kazekage gets the edge.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Gaara started the war with a tailed beast move(sand tsunami) you can imagine how much chakra that cost, he fought 3 kages at once, he fought 2 kages one on one, blocked madara's meteors and all this time while maintaining the sand armour which costs so much chakra and he has not used his gourd sand much which also contains chakra he has been storing since he was a kid while tsunade used it up against pain. So their chakra amount is almost the same plus her moves need more chakra to perform so the kazekage gets the edge.
    rofl. I can't even measure the amount of fail in this post

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Tsunade healed an entire village alone. What do you think, how many civilians live in Konoha?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    rofl. I can't even measure the amount of fail in this post
    You are a failure too for replying to what you claim to be a failed post. Get out if you do not have anything to say.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You said it yourself "Slug"="sluggish".
    Sand=defence, attack, speed, power, fodderizing,...
    Sluggish? No. The fact of the matter remains that when it came down to true reflexes Tsunade was the only current kage with the reflexes to save the gokage and at the end of her chakra for that matter, which as we know is in half part physical energy. Beyond that she has many other feats of speed that beg to be recognized.

But considering one of the aspects of healing would be a transferal of chakra as exhibited via Mei and Oonoki. And considering neither Gaara nor Oonoki could attack until Tsunade had finished healing them, it is reasonable to presume that Tsunade also replenished their chakra supply, and the chakra of Mei. Meaning she possess the chakra of Gaara, Oonoki, and Mei with some left over to attack and regenerate.

And in terms of the Konoha event. It's been evidenced from Jiraiya and Naruto that large summons require large amounts of chakra to bring them forth. Not only did Tsunade bring Katsuyu forth, but she continuously healed the majority of konoha citizens during the attack, and she healed them on a large scale after Shinra Tensei. This, while she was closer to the epicenter of the blast as she was chasing down Pein. In addition she use her strength in that arc, she also used what would be a presumable large amount of chakra to counter act Pein's gravitational powers and expended physical energy beating the Anbu Black Ops to Pein. So her use of chakra in that situation still out plays Gaara's use of chakra.
    You know another Bijuu move used, used by the Juubi itself. The flick of doom!!! Also used by Tsunade

My point being, by saying its a bijuu move, you try to hype it up through the use of rhetoric but all bijuu moves are not necessary extremely chakra taxing.

Last edited by Tazzilla88; 12-03-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    赤砂のサソリ

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    you don't seem to understand. Tsunade builds chakra overtime in her seal, there is definitely more in there that what Garaa has. Also gaara's armour uses up alot of chakra.
    i understand perfect

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    Gaara being able to fly and Tsunade relying on close combat means that Gaara will fodderize her completly , she cant touch him in the air but he can make a sahara and completly crush here
    Nor he can make his attacks effective if all he does is fly.
    As I said, Sand Burial's worst nightmare it's Katsuyu by the protective feats she has shown giving Tsunade enough time to survive and escape it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horus needs a break!

Thank you Chatte for Correcting these Absent minded Gaara fans that dont accept fact which you have provided, if they refuse to accept that then it is hopeless to respond to them as they believe that Gaara is ULTIMATE, which he is not. Especially Hafeez

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.

State Location, Intel, Distance, ect. ect.

Im incline to say Gaara is superior to Tsunade. Tsunade wouldn't be able to Escape if Sand Tsunami Lands. Then Theres Also Sabaku So so and Sabaku Taiso. The Strength factor can be remidied with more sand.

Katsuya would be at a distinct dissadvantage depending on the level of salinity in the location.

And Tsunade Just Cracked Susanoo, She isn't Just going to run through Gaara's defense. Naruto is the only one that can break Susanoo with only a physical punch (Via The *****slap he used to knock away the Bijudamas)

Sand Shuriken and Sand Drizzle would chip away at Tsunade. And She would have a hard time getting through Saikō Zettai Bōgyo: Shukaku no Tate

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    State Location, Intel, Distance, ect. ect.

Im incline to say Gaara is superior to Tsunade. Tsunade wouldn't be able to Escape if Sand Tsunami Lands. Then Theres Also Sabaku So so and Sabaku Taiso. The Strength factor can be remidied with more sand.

Katsuya would be at a distinct dissadvantage depending on the level of salinity in the location.

And Tsunade Just Cracked Susanoo, She isn't Just going to run through Gaara's defense. Naruto is the only one that can break Susanoo with only a physical punch (Via The *****slap he used to knock away the Bijudamas)

Sand Shuriken and Sand Drizzle would chip away at Tsunade. And She would have a hard time getting through Saikō Zettai Bōgyo: Shukaku no Tate
    Everything you wrote is already countered by Chatte, Tazzilla, JTO and me
    Please read every comment before posting.

And welcome to NB :D

Last edited by Slug Princess Tsunade; 12-04-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Everything you wrote is already countered by Chatte, Tazzilla, JTO and me
    Please read the every comment before posting.

And welcome to NB :D
    I'll Give it a look. I've been around on MangaFox debating for a few years and i dont think i'll see anything new.

Thanks

*Edit

I Didn't see anythign that countered anything i posted, but i replied to just about every argument for Tsunade i saw below. (i was skimming threw the thread since im in a rush)

anyways Incoming post thats long as phuck

----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    And this is where you're wrong, no offence.
    It didn't devastated Kimimaro. He should've been squashed, yet he was not.
    And here I am talking about his skin tissues and everything like that, excluding the bones.
    And from the responses you're giving, I already see where this is going...so yeah.

When another "pet", which happened to be in a quite small size will withstand Chibaku tensei + Naruto's corrosive chakra or being ripped to shreds, please call me.
    Kimmimaro is more durable than Tsunade, the only reason he escaped was because of Sawarabi no mai.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well it happens that she is stronger than the ones you mentioned there. And let's not forget that Kimimaro's bullet things were about to pass through his Sand thing.
    Anyway, I don't want to evolve it now as I am preparing a bigger picture here.
    Oh, and one more thing, let's not foget that Chakra can destroy chakra. Remember Part 1 fight of Neji with Kidomaru when it was stated that.

Yeah, since she's the one moving while being cut in 2 and Gaara isn't.
    If you're going to bring me these childish comments, I can bring you these types of comments on an on.
    Not hard to do it.
    Gaara's Sand is STronger now, Thats undisputabel (spelling?).

People on Narutobase take the whole Chakra vs Chakra thing to far. Like Saying Kaiten can Disrupt Susanoo is insane. Tsuande's punch having chakra doesn't magically make it able to get through gaara's sand.

Not much?
    A wasn't able to destroy Sasuke's Susanoo ribcage, but Tsunade destroyed Madara's Susanoo's ribcage easily. I think this is a significant difference.
    What should I reply to this? It was stated that those who see Madara's Final Susanoo die. The Gokage is still alive.

Incomplete Susanoo > Gaara's defence
    Tsunade' punch > Incomplete Susanoo
    Tsunade' punch > Gaara' s defence

But this not means that she wins. It doesn't matter if she can break it through or not, because Gaara can make an another Shield. And if Tsunade can't land a direct hit to Gaara she can't defeat him.
    Tsunade did not Break Sussanoo. She Mearly Cracked it.

Gaara was able to Casually Block A's Kick and Multiple Susanoo swords. She can get through a normal layer of sand but not anything Susbstantially thick, Which Gaara can easily bring up since Tsuande doesn't have any real speed abilities. The Instant She Tries to get through and real defense. Gaara just blocks and uses Sabaku SoSo - Sabaku Taiso in one smooth motion, if she uses Byakugayo. He Proceeds to send her underground and let pressure eat away at her.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Firstly im not a girl. secondly you study the abilities and you will see that gaara doesnt stand a chance against tsunade, that guy is jutt overrated by people like you, you tell me what gaara has that can kill tsunade. her slug can protect her from almost anything as she said she is highly durable, and she was able to survive chibaku tensei and shinra tensei and also the corrosive chakra from the ninetails and last i checked, gaara's sand isnt that bad if compared to those i just mentioned. Tsunade has alot of battle experience and can use the ground to her advantage. Gaara has nothing to kill her, she is nearly immortal in battle. one hit to his neck or any other body part can damage him, she can cut his muscles with her scalpel and also disrupt his nervous system, something he cant get out of, but no use in changing your opinion
    Depending on location Gaara can beat Katsuya with Salinity in the sand. Or just Send Katsuya underground with Tsunade.

The Susanoo was destroyed before the Raikage and Onoki arrived. He just knocked down Madara to the ground.

Well Tsunade KO-d a 20 m high Susanoo when she was impaled with two Susanoo swords. I think that punch wasn't full-powered.
    All She did was knock it to the ground. She didn't break it or even so much as crack it.

Just agree already. Susano is not greater than Gaara's defense, he can make defences ranging from a sphere to a massive shield that can block a whole village against c3, one of the most powerful juts us in Naruto. He could also incorporate the hardest minerals into his defense to make it extremely hard. She cannot even touch Gaara let alone defeat him and you are forgetting sand hail which will keep messing her up and he could also sink her along with her summon and she will definitely die from suffocation, lung collapse and extremes of pressures.
    Susanoo is Stronger than the Sand Defense. Tahts Undisputable. Perfect Susanoo could tank C3

2 flaws with this, if she sends nervous impulses to his nervous system then he will be rendered useless as he cant control any part of his nervous system,even kabuto, a strong medical ninja was having trouble for a few minutes, but eventually overcame it as he is a highly trained medical ninja, gaara on the other hand isnt a medical ninja and cannot overcome this, so tsunade beats him there, and also she can activate byakgou in seconds without the use of handseals
    She would have to touch Gaara. Which is very unlikely. Gaara also doesn't need to move his body to control the sand, he can't do it without the signs and hand motions, They just help make it more accurate and make use easier.

Last edited by DemonicAvenger; 12-04-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy butt

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Tsunade better not let him go airborne if she wants to stand a fighting chance...
    I don't know.. I'm pretty sure she has the capability to jump that high, or to use a summoning(I can't remember her main summoning.. Katsuyu or something). But she wouldn't just automatically lose because of that.

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by dkdankong View Post
    I don't know.. I'm pretty sure she has the capability to jump that high, or to use a summoning(I can't remember her main summoning.. Katsuyu or something). But she wouldn't just automatically lose because of that.
    Indeed, she can jump very high.
    She jumped with Gamabunta's sword high enough to defeat Manda.
    She jumped higher then a Complete Susanoo ( which is like 3O meters higher then her )

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy butt

And this helps support my comment:
    Indeed, she can jump very high.
    She jumped with Gamabunta's sword high enough to defeat Manda.
    She jumped higher then a Complete Susanoo ( which is like 3O meters higher then her )

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horus needs a break!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    I'll Give it a look. I've been around on MangaFox debating for a few years and i dont think i'll see anything new.

Thanks

*Edit

I Didn't see anythign that countered anything i posted, but i replied to just about every argument for Tsunade i saw below. (i was skimming threw the thread since im in a rush)

anyways Incoming post thats long as phuck

----------------

Kimmimaro is more durable than Tsunade, the only reason he escaped was because of Sawarabi no mai.

Gaara's Sand is STronger now, Thats undisputabel (spelling?).

People on Narutobase take the whole Chakra vs Chakra thing to far. Like Saying Kaiten can Disrupt Susanoo is insane. Tsuande's punch having chakra doesn't magically make it able to get through gaara's sand.

Tsunade did not Break Sussanoo. She Mearly Cracked it.

Gaara was able to Casually Block A's Kick and Multiple Susanoo swords. She can get through a normal layer of sand but not anything Susbstantially thick, Which Gaara can easily bring up since Tsuande doesn't have any real speed abilities. The Instant She Tries to get through and real defense. Gaara just blocks and uses Sabaku SoSo - Sabaku Taiso in one smooth motion, if she uses Byakugayo. He Proceeds to send her underground and let pressure eat away at her.

Depending on location Gaara can beat Katsuya with Salinity in the sand. Or just Send Katsuya underground with Tsunade.

All She did was knock it to the ground. She didn't break it or even so much as crack it.

Susanoo is Stronger than the Sand Defense. Tahts Undisputable. Perfect Susanoo could tank C3

She would have to touch Gaara. Which is very unlikely. Gaara also doesn't need to move his body to control the sand, he can't do it without the signs and hand motions, They just help make it more accurate and make use easier.
    No i was replying to someone's post that depicted a fanfic battle, and the person said that tsunade hit gaara sending nervous impulses throughout his body, but yet he was still able to hit her, and if he is without control then tsunade's job would have been much easier
    and about the salinity thing, It hasnt been shown that katsuyu is weak against salt, and if he tries to send katsuyu underground, tsunade can just go inside katsuyu and katsuyu can summon her somwhere else via reverse summoning, although this hasnt been shown, but tsunade seems to have knowledge on the reverse summoning so i think she can pull it off, seeing as she is a master of summoning and i dont think kimmimaro can withstand being stabbed through the heart and live to tell the tale, nor can he be cut in half and still be talking.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

1. She isn't jumping miles into the air, its really that simple.
    2. After jumping, she can not move freely in any direction she chooses.
    3. While jumping in the air, she is completely vulnerable to Gaaras attaccks.

So unless proven otherwise, yes, she automatically looses to an airborne Gaara.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice counter!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy butt

I agree, but I don't agree it'd be automatic. You responded to the jumping part, but not to the Katsuyu. I just think tsunade would have something up her sleeve to pull out before she loses.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Nice counter!
    Thank you sir.

I agree, but I don't agree it'd be automatic. You responded to the jumping part, but not to the Katsuyu. I just think tsunade would have something up her sleeve to pull out before she loses.
    I said automatic, because she literally has no chance of touching him if he goes airborne. Now obviously, by automatic, i don't mean Tsunade will go down easily without a fight, but this is just a terrible match up for her.

And what about katsuya? She serves no purpose in this fight other then assisting Tsunade defensively. How would she help Tsunade reach Gaara?

EDIT: Katsuya can disperse and be used as stepping stones for Tsunade, but I still don't believe that would be nearly enough to reach Gaara.

Last edited by Forbidden Technique; 12-05-2012 at 09:42 PM.

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

The location is not the Desert, Gaara's sand is limited here.
    He has an unlimited sorce because of the minerals in the ground so ultimatly sand is over whelming and wat idiot said she smashed through susano'o?

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    He has an unlimited sorce because of the minerals in the ground so ultimatly sand is over whelming and wat idiot said she smashed through susano'o?
    Kishi.

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Kishi.
    Its true kishi loves off gaara but unlimited sand is logical since there ARE minerals in the ground but until anyone can prove a legit way she can win gaara wins mid to almost high depending if he's airborne

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Its true kishi loves off gaara but unlimited sand is logical since there ARE minerals in the ground but until anyone can prove a legit way she can win gaara wins mid to almost high depending if he's airborne
    People forget about his ability to create sand out of rocks, earth and minerals. they only think that he is effective only in the desert.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True

No i was replying to someone's post that depicted a fanfic battle, and the person said that tsunade hit gaara sending nervous impulses throughout his body, but yet he was still able to hit her, and if he is without control then tsunade's job would have been much easier
    and about the salinity thing, It hasnt been shown that katsuyu is weak against salt, and if he tries to send katsuyu underground, tsunade can just go inside katsuyu and katsuyu can summon her somwhere else via reverse summoning, although this hasnt been shown, but tsunade seems to have knowledge on the reverse summoning so i think she can pull it off, seeing as she is a master of summoning and i dont think kimmimaro can withstand being stabbed through the heart and live to tell the tale, nor can he be cut in half and still be talking.
    Oh, i understand then haha

----

Katsuya is a slug, Salt Rapes slugs. That will apply.

Reverse Summoning would require them to be somewhere else. If They're both going under, they're screwed.

She can do that because of Healing, I dont quite Consider that Tanking