Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
Results 76 to 91 of 91
  1. #76
    Academy Student
    Status
    eleex3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by vlive6 View Post
    Hi. I have a few things tocomment on...

    1. I think Madara is still the ultimate bad guy be it tobi/madara or tobi/someone else...Also it kinda of worries me him taking an intrest in NAruto. I think hes starting to realize that Naruto will do anything to bring Sauske back...(maybe even sacrificing himself) And he may be more of a threat than MAdara realized...
    2. I think that the huge thing behind Sauske may be and advanced stage of the curse mark(or has something to do with it) Jugo seemed to know what it was....

    3. Madara is far from being captured... there is no way Kakashi and Yamato could face off against madara so easily if madara was serious.. Even the 4th couldnt do it... wheather or not it is madara or not its still the same guy that the 4th faught which means he aint someone to be taken down easily.

    4. I am ready ready ready ready to see what techniques the raikage has. It was said that he is even stronger than killer bee and killer bee has the 8 tails. This guy is gonna be amazing.. I dont see the fight between him and Sauske going the distance someone will interfere.

    5. Danzo is hiding somewhere as usual

    6. Madara is thinking ...If Naruto was able to overcome pains hatred and anger= he might be able to do the same with sauske..= big problem

    I think at some point MAdara might even consider using uncontrollable Sauske as leverage to try and sinc naruto with Gedo Mazo... tell me what you think
    Isn't the curse mark gone due to Itachi getting rid of Orochimaru?

    Yeah, I think the Raikage is stronger than it really seems to be.

    Hm... well Sasuke has faced Naruto many times and doesn't care about him anymore. On the other hand, Pein never faced Naruto until the attack in Konoha, and never knew that Naruto was the character in Jiraiya's book, so maybe Madara has other plans.
     
         

  2. #77
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Posts
    6,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    the last chapter was really SICK!

    the edisode was really cool.....i can't wait to see the raikage kick sasukes ass out
     
         

  3. #78
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    i wonder if this "monster" sasuke has will be his demonic illusions like tsukyonomi
    sharingan vs anyone without partners or a kyuubi = <sharingan


    OOOOOORRRRRr


    HIGhest level of sharingan makes its own kyuubi n madaras kyuubi is unlimited but trapped in naruto
     
         

  4. #79
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    Kakashi being a bad a goes with out saying lol but that one pic of sasuke look sorta like the fox behind him what do you reckon that was or was that suppose to be "the essence of evil"
    Well remember, those eyes kinda look the 4th tail-6th tail. I highly doubt Sasuke has the 4-tailed fox standing behind him, i'd have eyes that look like the Kyuubis. It looks more like the 8-tails eyes to me.
     
         

  5. #80
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Well this was a great chapter; Sasuke has embraced his evil side, Raikage has been itchin for a fight, Madara is Caught by Kakashi and Yamato and we dont know if white Zetsu dead and...Wait a sec...WHERE THE HELL DID BLACK ZETSU GO???? Great job Kishi; Solid A; Well there are a lot of things to get to so lets first start off with Sasuke.

    Well, if you didnt think that Sasuke was evil now after reading this chapter, we then you have to change your definition of EVIL; 1st, Madara said that he was gonna tell the about the man who was eaten up by all the Ninja worlds Hatred and Bitterness; Sasuke is really angery and I honestly think that he doesnt care anymore; 2nd, Sasuke killed all those Samuri, That means that he doesnt care who he kills thats in his way; 3rd, You know that big black thing thats holding Sasuke in the palm of his hand, Thats not a demon or a tailed beast; That thing is all of Sasuke's Hatred and Revenge; it symbolizes that he's embraced it and that he is now a villian; 4th, lets not forget what Karin said, "Sasuke's chakra is different, I've never seen him like this before...Its even darker than his second stage of his curse seal...and colder."; Prediction: Sasuke is gonna either Kill the Raikage and Danzo, or Injure the Raikage beyond belief, Kill Danzo, and the Raikage will die from too much blood loss; As I said before, He's gonna kill two Kagesm and since he's gonna fight the Raikage, I have to believe its gonna be him and Danzo.

    Next, Madara; In my opinion that was a great entrance by Kakashi and Yamato to get in there and Save Naruto as quick as they could but the thing that troubles me is that Madara could have taken Naruto without that even happening; Another thing that scares me is that Madara said that he has a plan, which brings me to Where did black Zetsu go? I think that black Zetsu is hiding somewhere waiting for the right moment to Try to make a move on Naruto; but Thats where it gets blury; I dont think that the plan will work because it can be thwarted in many differnent ways; Sakura, Sai and Shikamaru could come in and save him; Or Kakashi could make a Shadow clone and Save him, or Naruto could use the Sexy No Jutsu save himself...What? Zetsu has to get some love too. :D

    On another note; Madara also Kept refering to himself in the third person; But what if Madara isnt Madara? I wasnt really a doubter up until this later chapter but what if that was the case? The two possible People that I could think of that could be it are Shuishi(Spelling?) Uchiha's Body...or The Yondaime Mizukage with Madara's Eye; it would make sense seeing as how we havent seen Madara without his Sharingan off, Kisame called him the Mizukage, or his face behind that mask; Prediction: Madara will probably say something about Sasuke that will take about a chapter, this will set up Black Zetsu to ATTEMPT to capture Naruto.

    On a Final note we have Sai, Sakura, and Shikamaru; They werent featured in this chapter meaning that what they are doing at this moment is either not important right now, Kishi is building up time for a flashback, or Kishi is gonna make them have a big entrance; at any rate we have to remember that they are still out there and they're on they're still on the back burner; Prediction: they'll probably have a minor role in the next chapter.

    This was a great chapter and I hope Kishi keeps it rolling into next week.
    I dont disagree with everything you said, however...Madara is Madara. Once we are proven wrong you can make me eat my pants but can everyone please stop speculating on Madara? Shisui is dead, his body was found in the river, and Itachis Mangekyo Sharingan is pretty much proof. We all know that there is probably another option to get the MS, as it is highly doubtful Kakashi killed any of his friends unless his remorse for Obito and Rin was great enough to activate it.
    Another thing is, and I'm not a Sasuke hater btw, he adds a great plot to the story and he gets cool power-ups, but I'm not totally sure on how this fight with him and the Raikage is going to go. From what I've gathered Raikage is stronger than at least Killerbees base form, we dont have any evidence to support this but by the way the two are talked about it seems that Killerbee is the "Baby Brother". Sasuke now has super potent chakra, but Karin said something about someone having a HUGE amount of chakra right before Raikage burst in.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 08-22-2009 at 03:11 AM.

  6. #81
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by vlive6 View Post
    Hi. I have a few things tocomment on...

    1. I think Madara is still the ultimate bad guy be it tobi/madara or tobi/someone else...Also it kinda of worries me him taking an intrest in NAruto. I think hes starting to realize that Naruto will do anything to bring Sauske back...(maybe even sacrificing himself) And he may be more of a threat than MAdara realized...
    2. I think that the huge thing behind Sauske may be and advanced stage of the curse mark(or has something to do with it) Jugo seemed to know what it was....

    3. Madara is far from being captured... there is no way Kakashi and Yamato could face off against madara so easily if madara was serious.. Even the 4th couldnt do it... wheather or not it is madara or not its still the same guy that the 4th faught which means he aint someone to be taken down easily.

    4. I am ready ready ready ready to see what techniques the raikage has. It was said that he is even stronger than killer bee and killer bee has the 8 tails. This guy is gonna be amazing.. I dont see the fight between him and Sauske going the distance someone will interfere.

    5. Danzo is hiding somewhere as usual

    6. Madara is thinking ...If Naruto was able to overcome pains hatred and anger= he might be able to do the same with sauske..= big problem

    I think at some point MAdara might even consider using uncontrollable Sauske as leverage to try and sinc naruto with Gedo Mazo... tell me what you think
    Not too bad, but however I do not agree with Naruto being synched to Gedo Mazo. He wants the Kyuubi remember? Synching Gedo Mazo grants control of it at the risk of those black rods being on your back. If Naruto had control over that thing I doubt he'd make it rip the Kyuubi out and kill him.
     
         

  7. #82
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    as you can tell from my name, i am a sasuke fan, i was drawn to this forum because of this topic. honestly sasuke will probably beat the raikage. he never wanted to kill people for no reason. he even warned the samurai not to come at him. as you all saw he killed many samurai in the blink of an eye. you say he is evil, but what would you do in his situation? go back to the village that is responsible for the death of everyone you loved in your life, and everytime you try to get your revenge it is complicated with betrayal or annoyances. im glad sasuke killed those samurai and i hope he kills everyone else that gets in his way. and the raikage. regardless of what killer bee says, i doubt sasuke will have any trouble with raikage, he isnt even the same person
     
         

  8. #83
    Member skgb75's Avatar
    Status
    skgb75 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    i think saskuke will soon b able 2 control jinchurikki...lets not 4get he can surpress da demon fox....maybe he will end up capturing both the 8 n 9 tails both in dramatic fashion.itll b a rematch between him n bee jus ca i dnt think kisame will even fight killerbee.....mayb another epic battle betwen him n naruto were somehow it looks like naruto has been beat n den triumphs after being caught...mm i thinkin way to far ahead well DID U C HOW HIM N RAIKAGE JUS CHARGED AT EACH OTHER SO DYUM QUIK!!! I THOUGHT DER WLDA BEEN SOME NON-SENSE TALK B4 THE FIGHT LIKE USUAL BUT NO ITS GUNNA B CRAZY!!!
     
         

  9. #84
    Returning Nin SasukeWillComeBack's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeWillComeBack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Hi, here is my analysis from the last episode (460).

    The dark figure is none other than Dark side Zetsu. Here are the evidence i've found:



    red: Look at the eyes, they are really similar. There is 2 in this image because its not physical Dark Side Zetsu, its his chakra (detected by Karin). I see Zetsu as 2 part (like the sound nin Sakun and Ukon) but with a major difference. When they split they dont look full (see the manga image with the yellow circle). While detected the chakra would look like a full human body.

    blue: Those tails would be the shape of Zetsu's flower. Some thinks its a hand, but hands doesnt have 6 fingers. Sasuke in the middle of the flower would symbolize the fact that he is possessed. I'm not into the dark chakra fuelled by all the hatred because we never saw that in Naruto, and there was alot of hate fueled ninja during all the episodes (exemple: pain).

    yellow: Still, its a chakra form, but i think Zetsu's teeth are similar as Suigetsu's, pointy teeth. In the blurry chakra form possessing Sasuke, i think its plausible to think that Dark Zetsu as that kind of grin.

    We dont know Zetsu at all. No jutsu is known (beside the transport one), so im sure he can possess people just like my theory explained. Karin saw a dark colder chakra in Sasuke. Dark Zetsu looks like the worst badass, cold hearted, cannibalistic etc... Sasuke was never clearly evil before, so he could have had a normal chakra. He never killed when he wasnt forced to, but now with the addition of the possession by Zetsu is action are turning evil.

    Why Zetsu would have to possess Sasuke ? To make him unforgivable. Sasuke would never killed an innocent (Danzo isnt innocent). Now that he looks like a cold blooded murderer (killing neutral foes), other country (and surely the Fire Country) will really want to stop him. Who will be left on is side, filthy Tobi-Madara, who will use him to sync with Gedo Mazo.

    Tobi is talking with Naruto to make him loose time (to prevent the heart changing speech on Sasuke) and to let Sasuke fall deeper in the darkness in the eyes of everyone else. That or Tobi will try to make Naruto change is mind on Sasuke. But that won't happen because Naruto will never back down on is word (thats is ninja way !!!).

    Then there is the cursed seal theory. I don't think it was anything to have with the dark chakra. The fact that Juggo seems to know what is happening is maybe because of the transplanted flesh on Sasuke. He can feel the dark chakra from Zetsu, but isnt possessed because he isnt engulfed in it.

    Well for now i think its enough...
     
         

  10. #85
    Member vlive6's Avatar
    Status
    vlive6 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eleex3 View Post
    Isn't the curse mark gone due to Itachi getting rid of Orochimaru?

    Yeah, I think the Raikage is stronger than it really seems to be.

    Hm... well Sasuke has faced Naruto many times and doesn't care about him anymore. On the other hand, Pein never faced Naruto until the attack in Konoha, and never knew that Naruto was the character in Jiraiya's book, so maybe Madara has other plans.

    I agree there is a difference considering Sauske already knows Naruto. You may be right about thecurse mark being gone , but I never read that...I didnt think the curse mark was part of oro..I know he gave it to sauske but i dont think it dissapeared because he did.

    If Sauske beats the raikage im gonna be really disspointed, this will be the first time we ever see the raikag in action and if he dies now it would make hm seem pretty weak.. doesnt matter how strong sauske has gotten its about principle.
     
         

  11. #86
    Member vlive6's Avatar
    Status
    vlive6 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Not too bad, but however I do not agree with Naruto being synched to Gedo Mazo. He wants the Kyuubi remember? Synching Gedo Mazo grants control of it at the risk of those black rods being on your back. If Naruto had control over that thing I doubt he'd make it rip the Kyuubi out and kill him.
    I dont think Naruto will be synced w/ Gedo Mazo, I thought those black rods were only an attribute of the rinnengan if so then how does he plan on syncing Sauske? Also Madara can control the completely control the kibu i dont know to what extent , The 4th said he was only able seal half of the kibu ..where is the other half? I just think there are too many variables anything is possible....
     
         

  12. #87
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    tobi is don, dei dei is still better though
     
         

  13. #88
    Member Ebbs82's Avatar
    Status
    Ebbs82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    as you can tell from my name, i am a sasuke fan, i was drawn to this forum because of this topic. honestly sasuke will probably beat the raikage. he never wanted to kill people for no reason. he even warned the samurai not to come at him. as you all saw he killed many samurai in the blink of an eye. you say he is evil, but what would you do in his situation? go back to the village that is responsible for the death of everyone you loved in your life, and everytime you try to get your revenge it is complicated with betrayal or annoyances. im glad sasuke killed those samurai and i hope he kills everyone else that gets in his way. and the raikage. regardless of what killer bee says, i doubt sasuke will have any trouble with raikage, he isnt even the same person
    Actually...Sasuke's ALWAYS the same person. A guy pissed at someone. He's mostly a villian at this point because his actions are going against the person he's trying to avenge. The fact that it makes sense just makes him a good, well developed villian. He's basically Anakin Skywalker turning into Darth Vader. I think Sasuke's an interesting character, had some cool fights, but we've only really seen him beat one guy by himself. Unless you want to call what happened to Orochimaru a fight and pretend that Itachi was actually trying to kill him. A fight with Raikage would be a good test. Unlike with Killer Bee there aren't gonna be people there to give him extra continues. When it's game over, its GAME.......OVER. So we'll have to see what he's made of. I doubt the fight even finishes though. Others are on the way. The real issue is...why is Madara going through all this trouble with the abilities he's got?
     
         
    Last edited by Ebbs82; 08-23-2009 at 04:34 AM.

  14. #89
    Returning Nin SasukeWillComeBack's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeWillComeBack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs82 View Post
    Actually...Sasuke's ALWAYS the same person. A guy pissed at someone. He's mostly a villian at this point because his actions are going against the person he's trying to avenge. The fact that it makes sense just makes him a good, well developed villian. He's basically Anakin Skywalker turning into Darth Vader. I think Sasuke's an interesting character, had some cool fights, but we've only really seen him beat one guy by himself. Unless you want to call what happened to Orochimaru a fight and pretend that Itachi was actually trying to kill him. A fight with Raikage would be a good test. Unlike with Killer Bee there aren't gonna be people there to give him extra continues. When it's game over, its GAME.......OVER. So we'll have to see what he's made of. I doubt the fight even finishes though. Others are on the way. The real issue is...why is Madara going through all this trouble with the abilities he's got?
    My 2 cents, fight to capture is more difficult that fight to kill, they said that alot in Naruto ! (capture the tailed beast or capture akatsuki member). If Sasuke go all out (like on Orochimaru or Itachi), he can (and will be) a dangerous oponnent !
     
         
    Last edited by SasukeWillComeBack; 08-23-2009 at 12:44 PM.

  15. #90
    Member
    Status
    KIMIMARO4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sasukewillcomeback View Post
    my 2 cents, fight to capture is more difficult that fight to kill, they said that alot in naruto ! (capture the tailed beast or capture akatsuki member). If sasuke go all out (like on orochimaru or itachi), he can (and will be) a dangerous oponnent !
    yes he would be a very dangerous opponent...dis battle is goin 2 be epic
     
         

  16. #91
    Member Ebbs82's Avatar
    Status
    Ebbs82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeWillComeBack View Post
    My 2 cents, fight to capture is more difficult that fight to kill, they said that alot in Naruto ! (capture the tailed beast or capture akatsuki member). If Sasuke go all out (like on Orochimaru or Itachi), he can (and will be) a dangerous oponnent !
    Again, that's just speculation. We'll see what he's made off soon enough. Raikage might have read everything Konoha had on Sasuke. And people from Cloud Country saw the black fire. Zabusa found a way around the Sharingan, Raikage may have something too. Or this fight could go down with Sasuke winning as a way to show that he's still up there with Naruto. Who knows. A lot of different things can happen. I'm just saying that this is going to be a test...........
     
         

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •