Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 67
  1. #1
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Sannin = Madara

    They are equally (perhaps stronger) than Madara when they all are together, check this out and please NO one word answers and denial without a logical explanation.

    Chakra Level doesnt determine a Shinobi's Power, But His Jutsu and Mentality

    Don't underestimate them, with all there new jutsu and power, I combined them and they seem to make a really powerful bunch.

    Just imagining Madara going crazy and beating them isn't considered a "accurate depiction"


    Note: Because Orochimaru is the actual user of Edo Tensei here, Madara doesnt have Edo Tensei! Automatically loosing 2 abilities that everyone "spam" in each Madara Thread:

    • Meteor Technique, would kill himself along with the Sannin. Making it pointless.

    • 25 Susanoo - Infinite Chakra is needed, as an single Kage Bushin already contains 20% of your chakra. Doing such would kill anyone who's limited in chakra.

    And please, just please. The Juubi DOESNT belong to Madara, as it isnt a part of him. So by no means is the Juubi allowed in this battle. The Jiraiya might as well call Naruto for assistance.


    What Sannin have in common:

    • Colossal Summons

    • Massive Chakra Reserves and Perfect Chakra Control

    • All are Kage-Level

    Orochimaru (Full Power - Perfect Vessel):

    • Power of the White Snake (Making him impossible to kill, only by fuinjutsu can he be defeated)

    • Manda II (Since the Turtle Island is either bigger or the same size as the Juubi, Manda II is shown being long than the Turtle Island, technically making it bigger than the Juubi, and that is titanic!)

    • Sennin Mode(Serpent Style) - Counters Mangekyou Sharingan's Dojutsu, Amaterasu, easily avoided by sense or shedding of skin. Tsukuyomi, blocked out by Sennin Mode's "Snake Eye Closing" technique.

    • Ninjutsu - Arsenal of deadly kinjutsu, he specialize in jutsu regarding Life and Death. Especially Edo Tensei(Which is an easy game changer)

    • Massive Chakra - Though not revealed yet, his shown having a high chakra reach in his weakest form, summoning the 3 Rashomon Gates, when 1 Gate is said to take enough chakra to kill an ordinary person.(Databook 3)

    • Supreme Intelligence, knowing all jutsu's (Including Rinnegan) he can easily counter it as he knows what could happen next. Going as far to have poison to suppress Mokuton.

    Jiraiya

    • The Perfect Counter Attacks - When fighting any opponent of any caliber he can deduce information from every jutsu they use, and develop a perfect counter attack against it. Example, Amaterasu can be countered with ease by the Fire Sealing Method.

    Against Susanoo, he and the 2 Great Sage Toads can use the "Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chat" genjutsu that is able to counter Susanoo's great defense with great ease. As Susanoo shows vulnerabilities against sound.

    • The Perfect Offence - With Sennin Mode, his Nin, Tai and Gen goes 2-3x stronger than usual, because he is skilled at all areas of jutsu(NinTaiGen) he is then the perfect offence, speed, power and dexterity.

    • Stealth and Binding - In Toad Sennin Mode he shown a great variety of useful stealth ninjutsu, one of them being able to turn into a shadow and binding oneself to the victims shadow, just so they can be manipulated (Similar to Nara Clan's Hidden Jutsu)

    • Great reach in techniques - Most of his Ninjutsu displayed massive power and great reach, such as Sage Art: Goemon, that can turn opponent into ashes with ease. Combined with Earth Release: Swamp of the Underground in can take down any big opponent and bring them down, making Goemon even more deadlier.

    Tsunade

    • Legendary Medical Ninjutsu - That being said she has the greatest chakra control out of the Sannin. She is able to heal any wound or any internal damage to chakra system, which only Medical-Nin of her caliber can do.

    • Katsuyu - The best supplementary/support type summon. Katsuyu can split into smaller versions and attach themselves to the person they wish to heal, Tsunade can heal this person remotely using Katsuyu.

    • Powerful Healing - With Strength of a Hundred Technique, her recovery rate increases to the same property as Hashirama Senju, making her impossible to kill in most cases(Fuinjutsu)

    • Marvelous Strength - Shown to crack the ground with her finger, for her punching a human can kill them by the means of broken bones, leading to internal bleeding then death.

    ____________________________________

    Notice:

    Before I unleash my knowledge on those saying Perfect Susanoo wins this, think again please:

    • Manda II is shown to be bigger than Perfect Susanoo

    • Slashing Mountains, destroying landscape in a instant, funny how you guys are forgetting the 3 Colossal Summons the Sannin has.

    And read my thread. For the Madara fans.

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=261479

    __________________________________________________ ____
     
         
    Last edited by Megatolium; 11-30-2012 at 12:31 PM.

  2. #2
    <(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    mangaanime7000sspt09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    madara(all his moves) + juubi > sannin.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    They are equally (perhaps stronger) than Madara when they all are together, check this out and please NO one word answers and denial without a logical explanation.

    Chakra Level doesnt determine a Shinobi's Power, But His Jutsu and Mentality

    Don't underestimate them, with all there new jutsu and power, I combined them and they seem to make a really powerful bunch.

    Note: Because Orochimaru is the actual user of Edo Tensei here, Madara doesnt have Edo Tensei! Automatically loosing 2 abilities that everyone "spam" in each Madara Thread:

    • Meteor Technique, would kill himself along with the Sannin. Making it pointless.

    • 25 Susanoo - Infinite Chakra is needed, as an single Kage Bushin already contains 20% of your chakra. Doing such would kill anyone who's limited in chakra.


    What Sannin have in common:

    • Colossal Summons

    • Massive Chakra Reserves and Perfect Chakra Control

    • All are Kage-Level

    Orochimaru (Full Power - Perfect Vessel):

    • Power of the White Snake (Making him impossible to kill, only by fuinjutsu can he be defeated)

    • Manda II (Since the Turtle Island is either bigger or the same size as the Juubi, Manda II is shown being long than the Turtle Island, technically making it bigger than the Juubi, and that is titanic!)

    • Sennin Mode(Serpent Style) - Counters Mangekyou Sharingan's Dojutsu, Amaterasu, easily avoided by sense or shedding of skin. Tsukuyomi, blocked out by Sennin Mode's "Snake Eye Closing" technique.

    • Ninjutsu - Arsenal of deadly kinjutsu, he specialize in jutsu regarding Life and Death. Especially Edo Tensei(Which is an easy game changer)

    • Massive Chakra - Though not revealed yet, his shown having a high chakra reach in his weakest form, summoning the 3 Rashomon Gates, when 1 Gate is said to take enough chakra to kill an ordinary person.(Databook 3)

    • Supreme Intelligence, knowing all jutsu's (Including Rinnegan) he can easily counter it as he knows what could happen next. Going as far to have poison to suppress Mokuton.

    Jiraiya

    • The Perfect Counter Attacks - When fighting any opponent of any caliber he can deduce information from every jutsu they use, and develop a perfect counter attack against it. Example, Amaterasu can be countered with ease by the Fire Sealing Method.

    Against Susanoo, he and the 2 Great Sage Toads can use the "Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chat" genjutsu that is able to counter Susanoo's great defense with great ease. As Susanoo shows vulnerabilities against sound.

    • The Perfect Offence - With Sennin Mode, his Nin, Tai and Gen goes 2-3x stronger than usual, because he is skilled at all areas of jutsu(NinTaiGen) he is then the perfect offence, speed, power and dexterity.

    • Stealth and Binding - In Toad Sennin Mode he shown a great variety of useful stealth ninjutsu, one of them being able to turn into a shadow and binding oneself to the victims shadow, just so they can be manipulated (Similar to Nara Clan's Hidden Jutsu)

    • Great reach in techniques - Most of his Ninjutsu displayed massive power and great reach, such as Sage Art: Goemon, that can turn opponent into ashes with ease. Combined with Earth Release: Swamp of the Underground in can take down any big opponent and bring them down, making Goemon even more deadlier.

    Tsunade

    • Legendary Medical Ninjutsu - That being said she has the greatest chakra control out of the Sannin. She is able to heal any wound or any internal damage to chakra system, which only Medical-Nin of her caliber can do.

    • Katsuyu - The best supplementary/support type summon. Katsuyu can split into smaller versions and attach themselves to the person they wish to heal, Tsunade can heal this person remotely using Katsuyu.

    • Powerful Healing - With Strength of a Hundred Technique, her recovery rate increases to the same property as Hashirama Senju, making her impossible to kill in most cases(Fuinjutsu)

    • Marvelous Strength - Shown to crack the ground with her finger, for her punching a human can kill them by the means of broken bones, leading to internal bleeding then death.
    Good thread. I agree 100%. Very rarely do I ever compliment someones thread if it makes you feel any better.
     
         

  4. #4
    DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Amatiq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Agreed.
     
         

  5. #5
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Good thread. I agree 100%. Very rarely do I ever compliment someones thread if it makes you feel any better.
    Thank you much appreciated.

    Arigatou Gozaimasu
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    maybe
     
         

  7. #7
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Current Edo Madara has an undying body, infinite Chakra, Perfect Susano'o, probably Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi, Mokuton and the Juubi in his arsenal.

    And you wanna tell me those pathetic Sannin could beat somebody like Madara? Ha.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    3,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    I like what you did there. But you still are underestimating Madara.

    Plus sone techs that you put for Oro were really kabuto's. Oro couldnt attain sage mode. And manda 2 was kabuto's creation. So you can scratch them two off. Oro does have his 8 branch tech where he turns into a 8 headed dragon.
     
         

  9. #9
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    No Juubi? It's his own ****ing 'summon'. Keep restricting him, good job.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    3,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Current Edo Madara has an undying body, infinite Chakra, Perfect Susano'o, probably Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi, Mokuton and the Juubi in his arsenal.

    And you wanna tell me those pathetic Sannin could beat somebody like Madara? Ha.
    Note he said not edo Madara . Read before you try to diss people.
     
         

  11. #11
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Current Edo Madara has an undying body, infinite Chakra, Perfect Susano'o, probably Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi, Mokuton and the Juubi in his arsenal.

    And you wanna tell me those pathetic Sannin could beat somebody like Madara? Ha.
    Did Logic not read the post? Hey, psssst, Madara is not an Edo in this situation, nor does he have the juubi.

    OT: I agree 100% The Sannin, together, represent an unrivaled force!
     
         

  12. #12
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Current Edo Madara has an undying body, infinite Chakra, Perfect Susano'o, probably Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi, Mokuton and the Juubi in his arsenal.

    And you wanna tell me those pathetic Sannin could beat somebody like Madara? Ha.
    I see you just glace and post. Please read the thread to avoid embarrassment. -_-
     
         

  13. #13
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    Note he said not edo Madara . Read before you try to diss people.
    I read that already.

    Regardless; They have no way around the PS.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    what is their counter for perfect susanoo going on rampage, slash cutting the entire battlefield + the sannin's?
    That be Orochimaru's Power of the White Snake, if cut in half it releases a deadly poison that could kill anyone.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member frbro82's Avatar
    Status
    frbro82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    No Juubi? It's his own ****ing 'summon'. Keep restricting him, good job.
    Guys!. Tell me how many people like this guy are in the narutobase?
     
         
    Last edited by frbro82; 11-30-2012 at 12:22 PM.

  16. #16
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Nope, even so we don't need the abc logic, still 5 kages > sannin, and Madara would stomps the sannin either just as the gokage. Just no. Not to mention how hard Oro fails every time he fights uchiha.

    This should be out of any discussion, they doesn't stand a chance even if it's one guy, which is Madara in the case.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 11-30-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: \\//.

  17. #17
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    Posts
    33,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked in the mirror and
    realized I had something to
    prove.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    I disagree. Perfect Susano'o would demolish Jiraiya and Tsunade. Orochimaru would be the only one to give him trouble because Oro doesn't die easily.
     
         

  18. #18
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    You said "the Juubi doesn't belong so he can't be part of the battle", but yet you said "Jiraiya might as well call Naruto for assistance"...what fuk? either way current Madara Edo or not is too much for the Sannin.
     
         
    Last edited by FTG V2; 11-30-2012 at 12:23 PM.

  19. #19
    <(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    mangaanime7000sspt09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Madara > Sannin, senju dna is all this uchiha needs! you cant say no senju dna because Madara had senju dna before he died, and with senju dna came ps, meteorite.etc lol
     
         

  20. #20
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I read that already.

    Regardless; They have no way around the PS.
    So Susanoo can't be fought against because it's wearing cooler clothes now?

    You underestimate the Sannin and overestimate PS
     
         

  21. #21
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Nope, even so we don't need the abc logic, still 5 kages > sannin, and Madara would stomps the sannin either just as the gokage. Just no. Not to mention how hard Oro fails everytime he fights uchiha.
    -_- Why people so ignorant? Orochimaru was in his weakened form, Sasuke and Suigetsu agreed that he is lucky he won because he was in his weakened form.
     
         

  22. #22
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    You said "the Juubi doesn't belong so he can't be part of the battle", but yet you said "Jiraiya might as well call Naruto for assistance"...what fuk? either way current Madara Edo or not is too much Sannin.
    He was making a comparison saying that Jiraiya calling Naruto for assistance is just as ridiculous as Madara calling on the Juubi.
     
         

  23. #23
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    Posts
    33,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked in the mirror and
    realized I had something to
    prove.
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    No Juubi? It's his own ****ing 'summon'. Keep restricting him, good job.
    Juubi isn't Madara's summon. You seriously need to read the manga again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    That be Orochimaru's Power of the White Snake, if cut in half it releases a deadly poison that could kill anyone.
    How does that reach Madara all the way up in PS?

    Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Guys tell me how many people like this guy in the narutobase?
    Way to many.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Jim Rider's Avatar
    Status
    Jim Rider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    Current Madara - can't be included tbh he's no longer human

    old days/prime madara ... We really don't know a lot of what madara could do except his eye powering do-hickies xD
     
         

  25. #25
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Sannin = Madara

    they are indeed stronger than EMS madara, no doubt .... jiraiya, tsunade and a healthy oro can take him
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •