Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member uchihamad's Avatar
    Status
    uchihamad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good night..
     

    The dojutsu of first son

    The first son was from uzumaki clan .....You all think that I am mad.But look at his eye if you have his picture or something.In his eye you can see uzumaki clan's symbol.May be uchiha were born from two clans hyuunga+uzumaki.The first wanted a clan to fight against second .........so uchiha clan born.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihamad View Post
    The first son was from uzumaki clan .....You all think that I am mad.But look at his eye if you have his picture or something.In his eye you can see uzumaki clan's symbol.May be uchiha were born from two clans hyuunga+uzumaki.The first wanted a clan to fight against second .........so uchiha clan born.
    It's just a rinnegan that is mutated. It looks exactly like one but with spirals.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member uchihamad's Avatar
    Status
    uchihamad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good night..
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    It's just a rinnegan that is mutated. It looks exactly like one but with spirals.
    I thought it was uzumaki clan's symbol.
     
         

  4. #4
    xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Babce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    the only thing i agree on is that the eye looks like the uzumaki clan symbol but it dont mean that uzumaki get that eye Uchiha symbol is not in their eye is it ? hyuga green symbol is not in their eye eaither
     
         

  5. #5
    <(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    mangaanime7000sspt09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    thats like saying because tobi's orange mask is spiral he must be an uzumaki.
     
         

  6. #6
    Melly's Avatar
    Status
    Melly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    2,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --
     



    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    yeah...it's probably not :/
     
         

  7. #7
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Interesting thought
     
         

  8. #8
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by mangaanime7000sspt09 View Post
    thats like saying because tobi's orange mask is spiral he must be an uzumaki.
    His mask is on his face, not on his retinas, so no, it's not the same thing.
     
         

  9. #9
    Origami Angel Ame no kage's Avatar
    Status
    Ame no kage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prove your point or stay home~
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    im baffled to how the rinnegan downgraded threw out the years of generations then almost equals the rinnegan in the current day lol
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Because he is in the uzumaki clan

    His eye takes the shape of the logo of the uzumaki clan?

    unlikely
     
         

  11. #11
    <(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    mangaanime7000sspt09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    His mask is on his face, not on his retinas, so no, it's not the same thing.
    actually it is,. because this post says the spiral in the son's eyes mean he is an uzumaki so thats like saying because tobi's mask he must be uzumaki too, which is he not, and so with the uchiha's ancestor plus uzumakis dont possess the curse of hatred
     
         
    Last edited by mangaanime7000sspt09; 12-01-2012 at 10:22 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    the elder son wasn't born with the yang chakra like the younger son so its just an ems
    he was born with an ems because his blood isn't thinned, he doesn't have to get a siblings eyes for this

    when sasuke first used his ms his chakra resembled genjutsu which is yin element he then got itachi's eyes and more yin chakra to equal the yin chakra of the elder son and his eyes,the elder son's eyes look like that because it was the first distortion of the rinnegan

    if you have an ms and get yang chakra it won't evolve to rinnegan cause it's half of the yin chakra of the elder son,like obito's
    but ms(which comes with yin chakra)+ms(which comes with more yin chakra)=equals the yin chakra and eyes of the elder son + getting what the elder son lacks(yang chakra) =rinnegan
     
         

  13. #13
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Nah, it may very well be just his ms design. Some people forget that the elder son CANNOT possibly unlock a Rinnegan because; (1) His brother does NOT possess a sharigan. So he cannot get an Ems, meaning, he cannot uprage the latter to a Rinnegan. (2) Or maybe his Rinnegan was inborn? Which is highly unlikely.
     
         

  14. #14
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by mangaanime7000sspt09 View Post
    actually it is,. because this post says the spiral in the son's eyes mean he is an uzumaki so thats like saying because tobi's mask he must be uzumaki too, which is he not, and so with the uchiha's ancestor plus uzumakis dont possess the curse of hatred
    So you're telling me that someone's eyes being the colour blue is the same thing as someone wearing a blue mask?
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    He must have had the sharingans, because in the Sage's tablet (which he left for his sons) is the information of how to evolve the sharingan into rinnegan, but if he had completely different dojutsu, then why Sage would have bothered to do something like that?
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Nah, it may very well be just his ms design. Some people forget that the elder son CANNOT possibly unlock a Rinnegan because; (1) His brother does NOT possess a sharigan. So he cannot get an Ems, meaning, he cannot uprage the latter to a Rinnegan. (2) Or maybe his Rinnegan was inborn? Which is highly unlikely.
    the elder sons blood isn't thinned to where he has to get two ms to equal ems
    he was just born with an ems
     
         

  17. #17
    <(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    mangaanime7000sspt09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    So you're telling me that someone's eyes being the colour blue is the same thing as someone wearing a blue mask?
    let me try this, if someone has spiral eyes does that mean their are from the uzumaki clan?? or the ancestor of it?? nope! the Tobi mask is an example i am using to show just because the uchiha ancestor's eyes is spiral that does not make him uzumaki jeez
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    the elder sons blood isn't thinned to where he has to get two ms to equal ems
    he was just born with an ems
    We don't know anything about what dojutsu he had, but it is not even a sharingan, much less EMS
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The dojutsu of first son

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    We don't know anything about what dojutsu he had, but it is not even a sharingan, much less EMS
    H didn't inherit the yang chakra
    Rinnegan minus yang chakra equals ems
    Why would he have a completely different doujutsu
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •