Beyond..!!

Enzup vs. Zero; A fight to Death !!

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Nope
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Not Allowed
    -Kai: No
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.

I'll be using Sasuke Uchiha in my sig. 3T activated. Shinigami to my back.
    Post your bio and begin.

Last edited by Enzup; 11-29-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: Enzup vs. Zero; A fight to Death !!

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    -Rei's R&R

Post your bio and begin.
    Enzup vs. Zero; A fight to Death !! -Killing and Stealing: Nope
    I thought it was to a death

And since you are fighting for your customs and for every custom you'll ever make, the battle should be all out.

I will subscribe to see what happens

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

-Rei's R&R

Post your bio and begin.
    Sensho's the guy, with Tetsujo equipped.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Sensho starts out by creating a small, volatile bubble of wind right behind the back of your neck. As it forms, the bubble explodes outwards with great pressure, smashing you forwards even as your neck and spine breaks in several places.

(Taibu Fuuton no Jutsu ) Greater Wind Style Technique
    Type: attack/defence
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user is able to make clearly visible objects by using their chakra to dense and move the air at great speed. Jutsu can be used to create shapes like medium sized pillars of wind, tools, and shields of wind (Just like earth style technique with more chakra used in order to make objects bigger and stronger).

The grizzled man immediately follows up by clapping his hands together, causing a wave of earth to rise up right beneath you, a sword potruding from the still unshaped creature. The sword roars up from the ground, smashing against your crotch.

(Doton: Kanashimi no Maisō) – Earth Release: Burial of Sorrow
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses earth chakra into his/her hands and forms a single handseal. This causes a small wave of rock, to rise up and race against the target. When the user wills it, the wave builds up like a wave coming close to shore and becomes a five (5) meter tall wave, which imitates a great Samurai in appearance. In the Samurai's hand is a sword made of extremely durable rock. If the user wills it, the Samurai can collapse onto the target, burying it beneath a heap of rock.
    -Can only be used three times per battle.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.

Last edited by Zero Kelvin; 11-29-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Sensho's the guy, with Tetsujo equipped.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Sensho starts out by creating a small, volatile bubble of wind right behind the back of your neck. As it forms, the bubble explodes outwards with great pressure, smashing you forwards even as your neck and spine breaks in several places.

(Taibu Fuuton no Jutsu ) Greater Wind Style Technique
    Type: attack/defence
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user is able to make clearly visible objects by using their chakra to dense and move the air at great speed. Jutsu can be used to create shapes like medium sized pillars of wind, tools, and shields of wind (Just like earth style technique with more chakra used in order to make objects bigger and stronger).

The grizzled man immediately follows up by clapping his hands together, causing a wave of earth to rise up right beneath you, a sword potruding from the still unshaped creature. The sword roars up from the ground, smashing against your crotch.

(Doton: Kanashimi no Maisō) – Earth Release: Burial of Sorrow
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses earth chakra into his/her hands and forms a single handseal. This causes a small wave of rock, to rise up and race against the target. When the user wills it, the wave builds up like a wave coming close to shore and becomes a five (5) meter tall wave, which imitates a great Samurai in appearance. In the Samurai's hand is a sword made of extremely durable rock. If the user wills it, the Samurai can collapse onto the target, burying it beneath a heap of rock.
    -Can only be used three times per battle.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.
    Unknown of the fact that you are about to create a bubble behind my neck, I start passing my earth chakra in my shinigami (this happens just after your bubble starts forming) and as my sword transforms into an Earth Dragon, unknown to me but clearly visible to shinigami since he was at my back, he engulfs the bubble just before it could explode and hence the bubble explodes..umm.. inside his tummy, keeping me perfectly safe.

After which I see you performing a single handseal, thanks to my sharingan, it lets me know that your next tech will be of earth, so informing Shinigami about it, I become carefree and Shinigami becomes highly alert. When shin see a wave of earth rising, without wasting a single moment, he quickly rams himself to the earthen wave stopping the wave from taking any further actions, before the wave could do any harm to me, and then shin transfors back to his original form. On the other hand, I, completely focused on the Raikage, places him under a genjutsu where his sense of vision is completely useless. (This happens simultaneously when Shin rams himself to the wave).

(Kokuangyo no Jutsu) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

In an instant I picks up the sword, and creates a flow of gushing water under you right away, which traps you in a sphere.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

The Raikage against an Uchiha.. Pretty much Unfair.. You should've brought your kid and a few dozen more people so that the fight could be interesting

Last edited by Enzup; 11-30-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: grammatical errors >_>

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Lame move mate Why would you mold earth chakra in the sword which is "luckily"on your back when there is no sign of zero performing that technique what so ever. There are no hand seals you can track or anything so why do that. As far as you are concerned his first technique starts with the use of the hand seal for the second jutsu.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Lame move mate Why would you mold earth chakra in the sword which is "luckily"on your back when there is no sign of zero performing that technique what so ever. There are no hand seals you can track or anything so why do that. As far as you are concerned his first technique starts with the use of the hand seal for the second jutsu.
    I explained the answer to this in the VM already >_>

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Unknown of the fact that you are about to create a bubble behind my neck, I start passing my earth chakra in my shinigami (this happens just after your bubble starts forming) and as my sword transforms into an Earth Dragon, unknown to me but clearly visible to shinigami since he was at my back, he engulfs the bubble just before it could explode and hence the bubble explodes..umm.. inside his tummy, keeping me perfectly safe.

After which I see you performing a single handseal, thanks to my sharingan, it lets me know that your next tech will be of earth, so informing Shinigami about it, I become carefree and Shinigami becomes highly alert. When shin see a wave of earth rising, without wasting a single moment, he quickly rams himself to the earthen wave stopping the wave from taking any further actions, before the wave could do any harm to me, and then shin transfors back to his original form. On the other hand, I, completely focused on the Raikage, places him under a genjutsu where his sense of vision is completely useless. (This happens simultaneously when Shin rams himself to the wave).

(Kokuangyo no Jutsu) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

In an instant I picks up the sword, and creates a flow of gushing water under you right away, which traps you in a sphere.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

The Raikage against an Uchiha.. Pretty much Unfair.. You should've brought your kid and a few dozen more people so that the fight could be interesting
    As your 'Dragon' swallows the bubble, Sensho creates two walls of cutting wind; one on each side of you. The Raikage immediately claps, causing the two walls to slam together and grind/crush/cut you to death.

(Fuuton: Nijuu Te o Moui) Wind Style: Double Hands of Fury
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user collects wind chakra in the air to make two walls of cutting intense wind on both sides of the opponent, then the user will clap and both wind walls will come crashing into the opponent from both sides crushing them in the middle, the wind walls are invisible unless the opponent has a eye technique.
    ~Can only be used 2 times per battle.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    As your 'Dragon' swallows the bubble, Sensho creates two walls of cutting wind; one on each side of you. The Raikage immediately claps, causing the two walls to slam together and grind/crush/cut you to death.

(Fuuton: Nijuu Te o Moui) Wind Style: Double Hands of Fury
    Type: Attack
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user collects wind chakra in the air to make two walls of cutting intense wind on both sides of the opponent, then the user will clap and both wind walls will come crashing into the opponent from both sides crushing them in the middle, the wind walls are invisible unless the opponent has a eye technique.
    ~Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    As the big walls are being made, swirling noise is made like that of wind, thanks to the sharingan it helps me to confirm that a pillar is being made on each side of me and for defending from it I quickly creates dragon which surrounds me and shinigami, to which your wind walls collides and destroys each other.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Shinigami-Dragon quickly takes flight and goes high into the sky, higher than even Madara's fire wall can reach. Where as I, awaits your move.