Page 6 of 8 « First ... 2345678 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 189
  1. #126
    World War Z gas83091's Avatar
    Status
    gas83091 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ground Zero
    Posts
    2,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    How Do You Kill The Undead?
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    man i feel like that's all girls want what happened to girls who want love?
     
         

  2. #127
    Senninkage Aaroninja's Avatar
    Status
    Aaroninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    563
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Your situation really sucks but it's not fair to completely generalise guys. You have had ONE bad experience with ONE guy, that does not call for a generalisation.
     
         

  3. #128
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Sex is awesome, you should have some Slug Princess. I'm a guy, and i've had my share of one night stands. It's a good feeling, relieves stress and brings out feelings of dominance. Yup
     
         

  4. #129
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    well, i get your point, but try not to generalise people based on one-off incidents. sadly, what with the pressure guys put on each other to lose their virginity asap and the objectification of women, finding decent people isn't all that easy. but they're still there, just more and more uncommon like the thin people
     
         

  5. #130
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    fukk oath ay
     
         

  6. #131
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    No, who told u we only care about sex ..

    You are wrong girl
     
         

  7. #132
    Member darthdawg's Avatar
    Status
    darthdawg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    I dont think thats the only thing a guy wants. me and my girlfriend are very happy with each other and i love her. yet ive never onced pressured her to do anything she didnt want to do. You just happened to get a guy that didnt appreciate what he had. and i think hes the one who missed out.
     
         

  8. #133
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lorule
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Lack of booty makes a man moody.
     
         

  9. #134
    Senior Member novacore's Avatar
    Status
    novacore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    I think that promoting a better sexual conduct on guys is really important and that is why I made this thread.
    There are more important things in life that just "a hook up".
    Guys, I'm really disappointed and disillusioned about this fact. I'm not being biased when I talk about this matter.

    My last bf just left me like a month ago just because he wanted to sleep with me already and I told him that I wasn't ready for that jump.
    He never told me he left me because of that but from my perspective:
    -Everything was great, we used to have fun and I was (am) ridiculously in love with him even when he wasn't that "good looking" guy. But I liked him because he never pushed me to do anything and everything happened very naturally. He used to take me to places and we used to have lasting conversations. Suddenly he asked me when were we gonna sleep together. I explained him the fact that I wasn't (still not) ready for that. He insisted a couple of times more and after a week he just broke up with me saying that "he needed some time and space for himself".
    Now he's seeing another girl who is known to be a big ***** and rumor has it that she has slept with half the school's guys and she's only 17 just like me.

    Guys, no one is supposed to jump to a sexual relationship where there isn't love... there are things that take time in life like to feel that you are fully prepared for such an important decision as it is having your first sexual relationship.

    Love someone and wait for the right moment when you both feel that the natural time for you has arrived. There's more time than life, says my Granny. Don't rush into something you might regret later on. For your safety and for the one you really love's safety. Let it flow... stop being retards like my bf.

    If all guys are only after that "one" thing I rather be with girls ... so grow up ya'all!!! I'm serious!
    thats weird because all the girls ive known, like sex just as much as guys. and guys probably like sex a lot more i guess because it feels great lol. and its much more fun than talking about boring shit everyday.
     
         

  10. #135
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    I don't want to be crude here or anything, but I need to say the following:

    First of all, you're 17 as you said yourself. Have you ever seen guys their hormone levels around that age? =_=
    It's human nature that we think about fornication before we actually think of love. Love is a concept that has been made by humans. You can't blame anyone for that kind of behavior. Also, the part of our brain that lets us "love" is far "younger" (less developed) than the part that causes our lust. Simply because of the fact that lust and the need to fornicate and make sure our species continue to exist has been a priority for far longer than love.

    Second of all: you're 17. Stop worrying about stuff like this! If he doesn't want you over something like that, let him go. He's not worth it. You're young! You'll be going to college soon I assume, you'll be having a whole other life. There's so much ahead of you, don't let something so trivial bother you as much as it does now. It's 1 bump on the long road of life.

    Third: I don't know what else to say, I'm bad in these situations =_=
    Thank you Wesobi ... I guess you are totally right.
    Thanks for the advice. really appreciate it.
     
         

  11. #136
    Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    moongem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tsuki no Mi
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Sasuke doesn't want sex. This is why the women want him.
     
         

  12. #137
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Not all guys are only looking for sex.
     
         

  13. #138
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    These days like the newer gen yeah but the past gen no
     
         

  14. #139
    Senior Member Bluedevil's Avatar
    Status
    Bluedevil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    As a guy I would like to reply to this.

    Primordial
    Males are at a genetic, evolutionary level, meant to spread as many gametes as possible so that his genetic material will have the best chance for their DNA to replicate into the next generation.

    Females, at this level, are looking to choose the best DNA traits to get get passed on. Such traits are size, aggressiveness, plumage, courting call: w/e.

    Humanistic
    Humans have taken this genetic race to another level by inventing a complex social-societal ritual. The reason for this evolution is to provide children with skills they need in order to better survive until they themselves can reproduce. The type of ritual depends entirely on the culture at large and is instilled in us from birth onwards. These rituals include sexual selection.

    Males from around the world have traditionally utilized skill based displays, such as tilling the land or running a company to attract female attention.

    Female have traditionally made themselves look and act like the perfect providers to attract male attention. a.k.a corsets, foot binding, child rearing, and the whole domestic thing

    Modern
    This idea of love and relationship evolved out of the Victorian period. Before then it was strictly based on "skill value" a.k.a what each party could provide for an equal exchange. So a stone mason could marry a farmers daughter but a king could not. The Victorians said that this idea of skill exchange was incorrect and went against nature and insisted that this was not socially acceptable. That instead individuals had to only prove themselves only to one another.

    The Beatniks and hippies then continued this line of thought and said that even this idea of one partner and marriage was against nature/ society and started to promote free love where any individuals would sleep with anyone else. because that is what happens at the Primordial level.

    (However, This ideology soon fell apart because of the social-societal rituals demanded monogamy and gender rolls.)


    In short you and him were operating in different levels and looked at the same issues from different points of view. Please do not generalize all Males and immature teen boys as one in the same. Its offensive and bias. Hope you find the guy your looking for.
     
         
    Last edited by Bluedevil; 11-29-2012 at 11:38 PM.

  15. #140
    PIMPIN@(put address here ) badassjuly18's Avatar
    Status
    badassjuly18 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in my room
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    men are horny im a 13 year old boy and i can barely contain myself from having a sixsome in the bathroom with the girls at school
     
         

  16. #141
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    The new generation will always surpass the old generation ........ even in sex
     
         

  17. #142
    when lightning stikes.... Phantom Guardian's Avatar
    Status
    Phantom Guardian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    down the street, to your right.
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    that's a myth. not every guy is looking to get in a girls pants. a lot of us are now days but there are some good ones. It's also it's a few of the girls fault for letting them. it fuels the fire kinda, so it's a two way street in modern day society. But not everyone is like that, that's what I'm saying.
     
         

  18. #143
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Hm.. What a generalization.
     
         

  19. #144
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    LOl at all the guys commenting here blaming their genes and horomones when it's clear they are all really horndogs xD
     
         

  20. #145
    Member lilshell43's Avatar
    Status
    lilshell43 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby Sage View Post
    I beleive in what your saying strongly I HATE the fact that guys go out for the females look, body, and sexual parts. I believe that if you want a girl or a guy you gotta LOVE them I HATE I HATE I HATE those people who just crave for the stupid sex I mean whats the point of liking a girl or a guy then WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOVE in the world I've believed this ever since I only love a girl by her personality doesn't matter if she wears make up or not it's her make up thats looking good not her face gosh what do thses insolent guys understand anyway i agree that sex is not a hobby and should'nt be
    That sig is awesome. lol
     
         

  21. #146
    Member A Pimp Named Slickback's Avatar
    Status
    A Pimp Named Slickback is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

     
         

  22. #147
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    You want the truth? Its because we find women attractive lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrrrrr View Post
    Hm.. What a generalization.
    Indeed
     
         

  23. #148
    Senior Member novacore's Avatar
    Status
    novacore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    LOl at all the guys commenting here blaming their genes and horomones when it's clear they are all really horndogs xD
    rofl that is def not the greatest song in the world.....its all breakdowns...hahahah. breakdown bands are like the new Pop music. Everyone is able to do it and everyone is. Its just too easy and repetitive. And mindless drones like repetitive shit cuz its so easy to headbob too. Try some periphery haha. I'll even link a song that actually isnt as technical to u and is easy for ur breakdown loving since its one of their least technical songs and easy to get into.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfPNEGy5L-w
     
         

  24. #149
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    15,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Slug lady. .
    I kinda disagree. not all guys think like that but like wes said. Guys are like.. the most horn dogs around 15-18.. So their naturally *******s.. Personally im a virgin and I do want to engage in sex BUT it would eat me alive if i do (well it did. but not with my gf). had plenty of times i couldve but i was like " O_o (Faizon wtf u doing bro. save your sausage meat for a chick who willing to lay down on it EVERY night not just one night)" then i tell them to hit the road .Yes i have said this before..My gf says she dont want to steal my virginity but shes the horn dog.. would it be wrong if i made her rape me? lol
    anyways... like wes said.. IF you arent ready and he cant respect that. Fck em.
    its rare to find virgin women and dudes nowadays... and to shed a bit of light on us guys. I dated a girl who really wanted the D.. we broke up and she got mad and told me. "I only wanted you cause you look like you got a big D*** and i wanted to try it out" I didnt know whether to be happy or mad. so i was like ... "Cool"
     
         
    Last edited by Teño; 11-30-2012 at 12:24 AM.

  25. #150
    Member
    Status
    Naix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    That's a funny title because I think girls are too into sex these days.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •