Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Isshin Kurosaki...Shiba? theory.

Chapter 518 has just recently come out and a lot of things have been explained...well to me anyway.

Alright so we all knew Isshin was a Shinigami however we had no idea of his history or his origins however I think I might have light to shed on this.

Firstly I'll start with what I picked up.

Here we have Kukaku saying her Uncle will be sad that Ichigo is going with the Zero division...now this is a first we've heard of any other Shiba's right...now lets look at some things.

Ichigo and Kaien's similarity has been constantly been mentioned by those of Rukia, Renji, Byakuya, Ukitake and many others and coincidence I think not in fact I think Ichigo and Kaien are cousins same with Kukaku and Ganju they are Ichigo's cousins.

Now with Isshin it's been shown he is a captain level possibly even higher, well I'd like to think Byakuya left a hint there as well.

Noble families blessed with high spiritual power huh...sound familiar.

Now though it's fair to say that Isshin is incredibly old especially if this theory is right, now though how does his rank fit into this.

Anyone find it weird that to get into this king's realm thing you need Kukaku Shiba, also I don't remember there being a mention of a Shiba captain in the Gotei 13...so what about 0 division.

Also I remember that the Shiba was disgraced somehow can't remember how exactly, but do you think this could have something to do with Isshin leaving to be with Masaki.

Also it explains why Yourichi is so friendly with the Shiba clan.

I know it hasn't been confirmed that Isshin isn't this said uncle but who else would be sad that Ichigo is going who has the traits of a Shiba, Also Karin looks a lot like Kukaku.

So now if all this is true Ichigo is now a Noble Shinigami as well as Quincy...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In thought

Re: Isshin Kurosaki...Shiba? theory.

I've always thought they were related in some way. it seems like your right in your ideas.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Solid theory, I agree

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Maybe but there's still to much to ask right now. This manga is turning into the show lost.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Chapter 518 has just recently come out and a lot of things have been explained...well to me anyway.

Alright so we all knew Isshin was a Shinigami however we had no idea of his history or his origins however I think I might have light to shed on this.

Firstly I'll start with what I picked up.

Here we have Kukaku saying her Uncle will be sad that Ichigo is going with the Zero division...now this is a first we've heard of any other Shiba's right...now lets look at some things.

Ichigo and Kaien's similarity has been constantly been mentioned by those of Rukia, Renji, Byakuya, Ukitake and many others and coincidence I think not in fact I think Ichigo and Kaien are cousins same with Kukaku and Ganju they are Ichigo's cousins.

Now with Isshin it's been shown he is a captain level possibly even higher, well I'd like to think Byakuya left a hint there as well.

Noble families blessed with high spiritual power huh...sound familiar.

Now though it's fair to say that Isshin is incredibly old especially if this theory is right, now though how does his rank fit into this.

Anyone find it weird that to get into this king's realm thing you need Kukaku Shiba, also I don't remember there being a mention of a Shiba captain in the Gotei 13...so what about 0 division.

Also I remember that the Shiba was disgraced somehow can't remember how exactly, but do you think this could have something to do with Isshin leaving to be with Masaki.

Also it explains why Yourichi is so friendly with the Shiba clan.

I know it hasn't been confirmed that Isshin isn't this said uncle but who else would be sad that Ichigo is going who has the traits of a Shiba, Also Karin looks a lot like Kukaku.

So now if all this is true Ichigo is now a Noble Shinigami as well as Quincy...
    A noble that is willing to fight and protect anyone at the cost of his own life. Something lost in our own world.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well... good theory and everything well explained but I doubt it.
    I agree to Roju. There are simply too many other open questions.

(Besides regarding the Japanese language and how they would express something like father of somebody else I don't think Kukaku was talking about Ichigos father.)

Oh my god... another week to wait!
    Damn!
    >>> why didn't I stop reading Bleach when Aizen turned into a butterfly???

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by KiraGirl K View Post
    Well... good theory and everything well explained but I doubt it.
    I agree to Roju. There are simply too many other open questions.

(Besides regarding the Japanese language and how they would express something like father of somebody else I don't think Kukaku was talking about Ichigos father.)

Oh my god... another week to wait!
    Damn!
    >>> why didn't I stop reading Bleach when Aizen turned into a butterfly???
    Meh who knows, I predicted Masaki being a Quincy months before that happened the same with Ichigo being part Quincy but if I'm wrong Kubo better have some good explanations to a lot of the questions.