Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

legend of zelda movie?

with the launch of the WiiU. the legend of zelda series has been on my mind and so i ask a question

what would you rather see? a legend of Zelda trilogy (live action). each movie could have him find a piece of the triforce and his master sword and hyrule shield. the movie starts off in the past with the battle between good and evil. links ancestor dies in battle. evil wins but is weakened and cannot contain his form and diminishes. gone until he is strong enough to regain is physical form. the priests split the triforce and hide each piece through out the world along with the shield and sword and it is foretold that a person will come along one day and stand against the darkness (link). some where along this story link is corrupted by this darkness from a spell and shadow link is born. they are split into two beings somehow and have to battle it out

or would you rather it be done in anime. i imagine the battles could be a lot better in anime. they could pull off certain scenes that would cost a live action movie a lot of money. i already posted a thread about the anime which you can see here http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=279632

the movie or anime could set the story line straight for us. as some people are confused by it. but i believe that skyward sword is the beginning and ocarina of time would be the second

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: legend of zelda movie?

a trilogy would be awesome, only bad thing is, Link's character never speaks, lol. That would be wierd

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea either one would be fantastic as long as its well written of course... Only problem i see for live action would be who plays Link? He is a silent hero, and no movie ever revolves around a silent protagonist, there must be a voice.... Same problem with Halo, masterchief has no face....

Anyway, if there is someone ballsy enough to produce it, i'd have a nerdgasm

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if i recall.... i used to watch some short cartoons called the THE LEGEND OF ZELDA and it was base on Link and the triforce and the character spoke... it was part of the super mario show... i was just a litttle kid and cant remember well... you can see it in youtube!